Reputation score
Link to source of the game's information:

Brief description of gameplay: Breeding / raising simulator with monster girls

Controls:
•Press Q / E to move the camera up and down vertically
•Use WASD to move
•Click and Drag Middle Mouse Button to look around
•Scroll to Zoom In / Zoom Out
•Not all girls have compatible mating animations, but if you want to try it out, you have to select a female first through the girl manager (in the upper left-hand corner) and then click on a male / futa

Brief summary of premise of game: A monster girl simulator in the style of the Sims. Players can choose and customize various monster girls and then interact with them using a pie menu system. Gameplay also consists of using the building system to create basic rooms in which the monster girls can live.

Fetishes: Monster Girl

Windows 10 x64 only

Google Drive:
Mega:
MediaFire:

charcreator.png egg.png mating.png overview.png potty.png

Link to source of the game's information:

Brief description of gameplay: Breeding / raising simulator with monster girls

Controls:
•Press R to reset AI position
•Press Q / E to rotate camera
•Use WASD to move, or Right Click + Drag
•Click and Drag Middle Mouse Button to Orbit Camera
•Scroll to Zoom In / Zoom Out
•Press 1, 2, 3, 4 (on the QWERTY side of the keyboard) to change the game's speed

Brief summary of premise of game: For many centuries, Monster Girls were ostracized and rejected from much of society. They were thought of as strange demonic beings that didn't have any sort of place in normal human life, but as time passed, so did this rigid stereotype slowly dissolve with it. Fast forward to the present time, Monster Girls have become an integral and irreplaceable part of human life, and can be found in many difference facets of society. One particular aspect that has drawn much attention (and criticism), is that of the domestication of Monster Girls as pets. In this game, the player will be able to experience what it would be like to have a monster girl as a pet for themselves.

Fetishes: Monster Girl

Windows 10 x64 only

Google Drive:
Mega:
MediaFire:

Last edited:
OP
lrocks911

lrocks911

Reputation score
If it's alright, I just wanted to bump my own post so that there's a chance it may be seen amongst the other recent games. Also I just added episodes five through nine.

OP
lrocks911

lrocks911

Reputation score
I uploaded the latest build with first-person views for all the lewd scenes and also redid some of the level design. The download links have all been updated accordingly.

(Copied and pasted from the change log):

"Press F to switch between first and third-person, use the mouse wheel to change the field of view, and holding shift while scrolling the mouse wheel moves the camera forwards and backwards."

OP
lrocks911

lrocks911

Reputation score
Hey everybody, I (re)made my game from scratch for the third time – the monster girls have all been redone / remodeled, the game design is now more of a raising sim, and the graphics are now more of a cel-shader style. The game is still extremely raw, but I think it's a good enough foundation to build off of. Please me know what you all think!

Thank you.

OP
lrocks911

lrocks911

Reputation score
I've added a basic character customization system, a building system, and a pie menu system to interact with the monster girls and also make them interact with various objects (bumping my own thread so it has a chance to be seen)

OP
lrocks911

lrocks911

Reputation score
September 20th, 2022 Update

• I've begun adding some autonomy to the girls; if their bladder need is high enough, they'll try to find a toilet themselves
• I added a milking machine that you can buy and added the respective milking animations for each girl currently in the game
• I added a pregnancy component to each girl so that they will give birth to the chibi version of themselves after mating
• I also changed the design of the main level