we cant lynch her for being different.

No lynch

OP
garfield751

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: SDTT5 - Night 3

With the majoridy left agreeing that killing would be a bad idea for now you all lounge around the room with some of you eyeing siphon as she eats Dreana's body now dragged in the corner. and then relenctly one by one go to bed.

Night 3 actions

((also aika if your reading this dont sticky this game its too far along and is probly going to end soon))

Last edited:
OP
garfield751

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: SDTT5 - Day 3

The same rotuine as the previous day except that instead of dreana it is Bartnum that has been raped to death

Day 3 lynchings

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

im tired of all this, someone have a idea to solve this situation?

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

I... honestly don't know. There seems to be no real pattern among the dead. The only anomaly that I see is that poor Bartnum voted to defend Siphon by lynching Keylo.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(well i have until the night so, this will be the last day than i can vote)

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"There's no real pattern at all, but it's obvious ONE of the four of us is responsible for this, at least I hope it's only just one. Now I know it isn't me, and I know the people.... I've .... eaten obviously weren't the killers, so that leaves us with only three options. There's Plmnko, you Goldstein, and Keylo left as possible suspects. Of the three, I'd be most suspicious of Keylo, but I have nothing to really back that up. Unfortunately, if I'm wrong and it isn't Keylo, then by lynching her we hand our lives over to whatever or whoever is doing this. Alas, I don't see that we have much of a choice. If we DON'T lynch someone today, then we lose another person tonight, that leaves it as a 50/50 chance at best. If we DO lynch, and we pick wrong, it's a 0 percent chance, at least I think it is. I hate making a call on this based on supposition, but the only real thing I can say is that Keylo COULD have had motive for killing Bartnum, especially if she is the one responsible for this, fearing her cover would be blown. On the flip side, that could be exactly why one of you two may have done it instead, to get us to think that. I'm forced to say NO VOTE unless someone has something better to add in. I refuse to be played a fool with mind games such as this."

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Let us assume that there is only one killer.

The chances of choosing the correct one of us to lynch is 1 in 4. Not very good, and if we choose wrongly, it would spell the end of us.

On the other hand, if we do nothing today, there is nothing stopping the killer from striking again, tonight. However, she may slip, in that case, and provide us with the data we need to identify her.

I suppose we must simply wait and gather more data before coming to a conclusion. Certainly, it's not a very palatable option, but I must choose no lynch. Let us hope that she makes a mistake tonight, and I only hope that I'll still be alive to determine what that mistake was.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Down to a game of russian roulette either way eh?.... Ah whatever, no lynch for tonight.

OP
garfield751

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

The majoridy of you all decide it would be suicide to lynch someone and so everyone is in deep thought for the rest of the day with the possable exception of siphon eating the body of bartnum. everyone eventually gets tired and file to the rooms one by one until everyone asleep...well some of you are.

Night 4 actions.

OP
garfield751

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: SDTT5 - Day 4

You all wake up and gather in the hall suddenly its apprant who died and you all go to siphon's room to confirm it. In the room it seems that Siphon has been raped to death.

Day 4 lynchings

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

... Only one that's remained completely silent has been toxic... Lynch?

Lynch Toxicshock

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Toxic died our first night here. It's just Plmnko, you, and I left. I... I just don't know.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(Wait... Oh damn you garfield for not changing the thing to match. Ffs!)

Well then, I vote we Lynch Plmnko on the basis that it's making a excuse of not being able to vote today earlier on in:

(well i have until the night so, this will be the last day than i can vote)

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

I suppose I have to trust you. Very well.

Lynch Plmnko

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yes, I obviously killed everyone while I was dead and eaten. (Still not sure why I'm here if I've been eaten)

But I vote lynch keylo for always being the first to point fingers.
Explain the logic to me, you assume I'm alive after having been raped to death and based on the slight chance that I might actually be alive, you choose to lynch me? Is it because I'm dangerous somehow? We know I'm not evil if I was already attacked, how did you come to the conclusion to lynch a dead man?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

At this point, I believe it is safe to state that I have no powers whatsoever, and that I merely forgot you di- wait one fucking second, you came back from the dead? I recall reading up on creatures that faked their deaths and raped others while they're at it. How the hell do you explain that YOU are still alive?

Heck, if I turn the chessboard around, by declaring the statement: "We know I'm not evil if I was already attacked, how did you come to the conclusion to lynch a dead man?", you are attempting to mislead people into thinking that you are not evil simple because you could be attacked! Very suspicious my "zombie" friend...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

To think that I could be so powerful that I can die, come back from the death, and rape people even when I'm dead is just grasping at straws. If you have no powers whatsoever, how could I have mutated so dramatically? I mean, look at siphon- furry and eating people. I doubt you can't do anything.

I claim that I am still alive because that was my power. I could die and come back at any time. Any more, and I would just be ridiculous.
If I was really so powerful, I wouldn't even wait til night, I'd be raping you all right now.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmph, what if you're simply afraid of targeting three people at once? Either way however, it makes no difference at this point. Should we fail our game of russian roulette in lynching, no matter who dies the rest will soon follow.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well its obvious at this point sitting through the night only takes our numbers and is not good for those of us who aren't rapists. I'm afraid to say a lynch is almost necessary at this point. I hate to give in to this island fever, but we're all going to die and this is the only way we can take a stand at this point. Now there's not much suspicion I can throw around, but most of mine is directed towards you, and I hope that none is centered at me, considering I've shown you all what I can do already.