What's new

SDTT6 - GAME OVER!!!!! DEMON SIDE WIN.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: SDTT6 - GAME OVER!!!!! DEMON SIDE WIN.

Not to mention the horribly lucky scans/rapes. Raping the Ninja, Demon Hunter, AND Gifted girl?... (Bartnum would have been next on the rape list should the game have continued another night.)

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Such team work.... I have nothing to say.
Edit: One question, do the demons know each other?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I wish the succubus would have pm'ed us. We didn't know who each other were. Aika got off lucky. I scanned him the first night, so I was gonna kill him the second night then I got turned. I figured the same thing happened to him as me, so I pm'ed him. Goldstein scanned my while I was human so he was pm'ing me while I was a demon. Then he got changed after, so technically yes we knew each other.

I'll run the next one. Though roles might just be basic. I haven't done this before.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

So, I didn't do so well with the scans.

I should have gone with my initial suspicion and tried to lynch akia, but that wouldn't have done much in the end, I suppose.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I wasn't sure whether to lie and say that mmk was the demon or to say I scanned aika and saw he was human. I went with the mmk one just cuz aika was in danger, but the tides could easily be turned once you said you had rin in your pocket.

*edit* can I ask what the condition was for the suicide?

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

I got kind of suspicious about Keylo-san, but my theory was wrong anyway. The only way the villagers could win was to kill dreana-san, who didn't attract any suspicion at all.

On a side note, Bartnum-san somehow attracted quite some attention.

I lost, but it was really fun!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well Im guessing garfield had to lynch Bart, and the second any suspicion is thrown at bart, ya'll jump on it like wild wolves.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

Toxic if you notice at the end there Aika was listed as a village sided person. by siphon. so appearently the barrier mage hit aika or the cleanser hit aika. So we as the demons couldnt be sure who was truly converted or not.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Wait, does that mean you and Keylo-san just accidently hit the same target for 3 nights!?

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

no keylo and i knew each other. but we didnt know who of our minor sucubus minions were actually minions or not.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes, we did mainly refrain from contact with the minor succubi, out of negligence. Although it worked to our advantage in that, had we contacted Aika, we would most likely have found ourselves lynched.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I was curious as to why Aika voted gold, knowing he'd be a succubi. But even then, the flow was too strong towards either bart or garfield, so whether or not Aika knew, I don't think would have affected things too much.

Just count yourself lucky missy.

*so again, what were the suicide conditions?

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Not to mention the horribly lucky scans/rapes. Raping the Ninja, Demon Hunter, AND Gifted girl?... (Bartnum would have been next on the rape list should the game have continued another night.)
Well, you could try. Unfortunately for you I would have Barriered myself.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

I'm more curious about why Aika-san didn't point at Dreana-san. I got a PM from Goldstein-san stating that she was a Gifted the day she got raped, so I knew she became a minion.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Dreana did not contact me, I had no idea who my original succubus was.

Hence my first post.

Oh. My. God. Best. Night. Ever.

I don't even know who fucked me, but if they told me who they were I'd do anything for them, that was the best sex of my life...

No lynch

The succubus role was overpowered in the way that they were on the same team as the greater demon. If they had been on different teams, this setup would have been much more balanced.

Having said that, the fact that there was a purifier and that the people who got converted to the succubus were declared did nearly make up for this. Nearly.

Also, keylo, did you not realise you were also able to kill one of us each night?

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

I wasn't sure whether to lie and say that mmk was the demon or to say I scanned aika and saw he was human. I went with the mmk one just cuz aika was in danger, but the tides could easily be turned once you said you had rin in your pocket.

*edit* can I ask what the condition was for the suicide?
I'd also like to know.

That said, I effectively got myself killed, yeah? I win!

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

So, minions don't know the master, but the master know who are, or at least were, her minions. I'll take that in mind next time.
Now that you mention it, the game could have ended on Night 3 (unless the purifier got lucky). Could it be you two were just toying with us T_T

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

we knew the peopl we raped were supposed to become minions but of course it should have ended a night earlier if everyone we raped were stillminions which to us meant someone purified one of our rapees or blocked the transformation. And Aika my role specifically said no one would die by rape as long as i lived.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

If you and Keylo-san had targeted seperated girls each night, the rate would have been 3-6, 4-4, 5-2, which pretty much means an overwhelming win, unless the purifier was really lucky

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

nah.

its really easy,in the day siphon always say who get raped