Re: Secret Defeat the Tentacles 2 - Day Four

Ok first order of business...
lynch Plmnko

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I have to agree. Strange how when we set you to be lynched yesterday that Hooker, who voted for you, ended up dead instead. Lynch plmnko. Sorry, but you are the ONLY one I have any doubt on anymore."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

ok?

but, which was the ability of Raimeinaginata?

Reputation score

*Facial tic*

"What do you mean by that? Are you suggesting I'm a predator here?! I got raped to shit last night! Don't try to change the subject to me now!"

Edit after the fact: I didn't notice I'd been killed. It doesn't matter now, but I thought I'd just mention it. XD

Last edited:
Reputation score

I will also have to agree, we shall lynch plmnko.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

that is not the reason, im curious XD

you know, why are we still alive?

o well. plmnko write her testament, eat ice cream and eat the drugs to not feel pain.

"I think than this is the only way"

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Look what I have here for the execution?

*pulls out an antique battleaxe*

:D

Lynch plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

hit me in the neck keylo, please.

Lynch aika

Last edited:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll try, my aim sucks though. I might end up lodging it in your head first before hitting the neck. *hint hint*

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

take your time, i can see music Woow.

(plmnko have eat to much drugs or maybe ice cream.)

OP
Bartnum

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

((Sorry about the wait guys, I got lazy. In fact I'm still lazy, so I'll make this quick.))

Plmnko dies. She was the Impregnation Demon. You somehow know that there are no more demons. The humans win!

Role List:

Plmnko - Impregnation Demon - Can rape someone every other night. The person will not die. The next night, they give birth and are raped to death by their child. Demon sided.

Aika - Randy Bastard Demon - Can rape one person every night. Can also choose to rape 2 people in one night, though doing so means they lose their action next night. Demon sided.

Hooker - Guardian of Demons - Any night action directed toward a demon is redirected to the Guardian. If a demon is lynched while the Guardian still lives, the Guardian will take their place. Demon sided.

SiphonTalvesh - Naive Gifted Girl - Thinks she's a Gifted Girl. Can scan someone every night to see if they're a demon, always finds them to be human. Human sided.

Toxicshock - Paranoid Gifted Girl - Thinks she's a Gifted Girl. Can scan someone every night to see if they're a demon, always finds them to be a demon. Human sided.

Lumarin - Insane Gifted Girl - Thinks she's a Gifted Girl. Can scan someone every night to see if they're a demon, always gets the opposite result. Human sided.

Garfield751 - Paranoid Ninja - Anyone who directs a night action toward the Paranoid Ninja will die. Human sided.

IncredibleGremlin - Watcher - Can watch someone every night, and see either who they visit, or who visits them. Human sided.

Dogstile - Scrambler - Can randomise each girl's target. Does not affect people who were not going to use an action that turn. Must wait 2 turns before using their power again. Human sided.

Keylo - Barrier Mage - Can set up a barrier around themselves or another girl each night. The barrier protects against any and all action directed to the person, but also prevents their own action. Human sided.

RaimeiNaginata - Master of Disguise - Can disguise themselves as another girl each night. Any actions directed toward that girl are redirected towards the Master of Disguise. Human sided.

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Secret Defeat the Tentacles 2 - Game Over

Lol @ the three gifted girls.

Moreover, I liked my role and didn't get to play it out. :(

dogstile

Lurker
Reputation score

hehe, i loved the fuckery i did during the first turn

but holy shit, i got killed by incest rape!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I hope than you enjoy it ;)