What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Seed Spreader Games] Climax Change (v0.3a)

SeedSpreader

Reputation score
1718428556224.png
Title: Climax Change
Release date: Under Development

Author: Seed Spreader Ent
Artist: BBT636

F95 thread:

Story: You play as a young farm boy who recently moved to to the new lands of Sæd. Soon after moving here and helping around town, you uncover an ancient force that plagues all of Sæd-- killing most of the men that come in contact with the lustful forces rising from nature. The lustful forces speaks to you of unyielding power and purpose of reproducing the newly fertile lands. Will you side with the lust? Love? Something in-between? Meet maidens across the lands, halt the approaching lustful forces (mon-girls), and become The One.

Fetishs:
Mon-girls - Harem - Mongirls - blowjob - handjob - assjob - plants?

Mechanics:
Powers:
- Use your newly found seduction powers to swoon and get better prices of goods and dialogue checks (Quick-time event)
Crafting:
- Collect plants and animals to craft new products that can be useful for your quests. These can buff your seduction, see invisible objects, and more.
Combat:
- Combat is an on-map combat style. (NO TURN BASED COMBAT HERE!)
Puzzles:
- Various hidden puzzles are set for additional loot, unique items, etc.
Controls:
- Mouse and Keyboard

Content:
- Animated H-scenes and stills
- Unlock scenes through relationship building and quest progression
- Unlock posters through the secret shop by collecting "pukgies" around Sæd

Support:
-
-

Download:
-
-

Attachments

• eiNU_V.png
    eiNU_V.png
    463.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
A little more info would be nice.

Are there struggle mechanics? Animations? Immersive sound effects? Voice acting? Numeric stats based around how many times you've lost and how?

No, of course not, this is another stamped-out factory-style RPG Maker game like all the rest.
Step right up, step right up! Run around a map screen and a village that took the dev 5 minutes to whip up, wade through 5 minutes of dialogue boxes and get a lewd picture!

.. Or, am I wrong? I haven't actually played the game, since it's not even out yet, so, I could be completely wrong.. I guess since the information about the game on the thread is so vague, we'll never know.

I really shouldn't be so quick to judge, now if the OP updates the thread and it turns out to have all those things, I'll look like a massive idiot.

Last edited:
A little more info would be nice.

Are there struggle mechanics? Animations? Immersive sound effects? Voice acting? Numeric stats based around how many times you've lost and how?

No, of course not, this is another stamped-out factory-style RPG Maker game like all the rest.
Step right up, step right up! Run around a map screen and a village that took the dev 5 minutes to whip up, wade through 5 minutes of dialogue boxes and get a lewd picture!

.. Or, am I wrong? I haven't actually played the game, since it's not even out yet, so, I could be completely wrong.. I guess since the information about the game on the thread is so vague, we'll never know.

I really shouldn't be so quick to judge, now if the OP updates the thread and it turns out to have all those things, I'll look like a massive idiot.
Hey!
Thanks for the comment. Apologies, I am new to the community and probably should've read more of the posts to get a feel of what kinda detail to include. I have updated with some more details, let me know what you think!

As a fellow hater of cookie cutter RPG maker games, I am trying to make something feel more RPG like with Climax Change. As my first game, I am always open to any criticism and critique if I am not achieving this goal.

Thanks!

Back