What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Seinakai] Training My Daughter in Law! Papa’s Toy [RE283169] English MTL [ セイナカイ] 義娘調教!生意気な義娘はパパの玩具 [RJ283169]

Reputation score
DLSite ENG:
DLSite JPN:

[Story]
Koutarou just can't seem to get along with his new wife's daughter.
One day, he discovers her trying to take his money, and what more,
she shows no remorse with her filthy mouth.
And so Koutarou ends up raping her, and so their warped relation begins...
Will they be able to get along...or will everything fall apart?

I have translated the game please tell me if the game has an error I'm just for fun translates as my learning experience and just like that's will be good enough

Edit: Fixed no word wrapping [04/12/2020]

Attachments

Last edited:

Souldray

Reputation score
well, this file just kill the game for some reason, when loading screen get trough then appears Fail to load iconset.png

xbam

Reputation score
Something in the "System" data file causes it to not work when loading. I kept the rest of the files, but left the system as default. The game starts to function, menu is in chinese, but then some of the dialogue in-game is in english. Don't know what will and won't work. Thanks for what's here though :)

Edit : The menu is left untranslated, but some of the items within. Like the equipment items are labeled as "hat" and such.

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
The translation is a mess and was done in Translator++.

It needs either to be fixed or use the original english version on sale.

OP
Deleted member 387092
Reputation score
yeah.... the dlsite have better English translate my just an English MTL, a mess yes yes it is because I only do it because no one translates the game before the English release :) and some can't translate because of the image file but I'm sorry my translate not great I just do for supporting people because no one gonna do it :cry:

juderosario00

Reputation score
hello, kinda new to this. How can install this translation to my game? I've already downloaded the game

Moppuc

Reputation score
Eng version from developer