What's new

RPG Loli [Serurebu] マウマウ迷宮記~禁忌の魔族法典~ (RJ405200)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Game has loli. From the developers of the mao mao discovery team and the core awaken games is a dungeon crawler game more similar to mao mao discovery (its the same protag). Screenshot (119).png

Its a standard dungeon crawler from the first person perspective (i.e you move in grids, random encounters and avoid traps by not being in the same grid when they activate).

Objective of the game is to advance through the dungeon. There are side tasks and other objectives to accomplish. Thankfully the game has a UI to help you accomplish this, red diamonds indicate main objectives, green diamonds indicate side objectives. There's nothing special involved in completing the objectives just go to the location and fight whatever was there. You have HP, mana crystals and a circle that acts as an ero meter at the bottom left (the more filled it is, the more horny she is). Next to the ero meter is the encounter crystal which starts white and turns red as an encounter becomes more likely. There are also F.O.E type encounters (i.e moving enemy icons that indicate more powerful encounters) that can start fights if bumped into. There also magic library tiles that when stepped on allow you to activate global permanent buffs by spending your crystal resource.

Controls in dungeon:
Arrow keys up and down = move forward or backward.
Q and E = Move left or right
Arrow keys left and right = turn left or right (it's a standard dungeon crawler)
X = Access menu

The game does have a town\hub screen. Here you can do stuff (I don't read Japanese sorry) and interact with characters. Some characters (the male ones) will allow your character to have sex with them if you have some left over ero meter. The menus are all navigated by mouse. There are two hubs; the main city and a camp. The main city is just for talking and some light shopping. The camp gives you access to characters who can buff your skills and helpers (see combat).

Combat: Combat lets you select a stance and location to attack. Theres about 5 stances in the game. Slash, stab, magic (IDK how it works), Heal (it's pretty weak) and retreat (the icons for what stance you are in are visible at the bottom left corner). Enemies react differently to what stance you are using to progress the combat. Stab seems to do a lot of damage if dealt to the head. Slash can actually hit multiple parts of an enemy for extra damage sometimes when aimed at the head. Most importantly all enemies have clothing and their clothing takes specific types of damage to be reduced. Each clothing part will have a shield indicating how many hits it can take and also list what damage types you have tried. Some clothing can be slashed while others need to be stabbed. I'm also pretty sure you have to use magic to strip some opponents because the fairy's clothing can neither be stabbed nor slashed. Once an enemy is stripped they take more damage and when defeated will also display a h-cg of them in a compromising position. If stripped an opponent is more likely to join your character as a helper. You can have up to three helpers and all they do is act as an auto attack that occurs when a certain number of turns and conditions have been met (they're also pretty useless). Beating enemies to death works just fine.

Additional notes: In the options menu the first section is the difficulty. The left difficulty is easy. The right one is hard. Harder difficulties increase enemy levels but give more EXP as a result. If you want to breeze through the game you may wish to put it on hard, kill a whole bunch dudes and then switch back to easy. H-events occur by losing, beating certain bosses and going places in the hub sections while your character has a filled ero bar.

There are three resources:
Gold (you get it by doing stuff)
Potatoes (Also by doing stuff)
Crystals (only received by having sex IIRC)

Game complete save attached. Gallery is found by selecting the second option in the hub menu and then clicking the second option in the room menu.

Attachments

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Why didn't you attach any prefixes? I've added them but it's pretty odd to see.

blerghit

Reputation score
Monstergirls, lolis, dungeon adventure. Time to dive in.

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It's been a week and I don't see this game getting a torrent so I am offering to share mega links for this game. PM due to loli.

blerghit

Reputation score
When you explore the dungeon, she gets horny. If you return to village while horny (and the enemy indicator crystal red for some events?), she can prostitute herself in few places such as inn, prison and warehouse. She can also masturbate at her room, and later masturbate with toys.
Losing has few generic RoL scenes, bosses have their own RoL scenes, some quests have scenes (my fav is the loli harpy treasure chest one)
and thankfully theres no game over from losing a fight so you can get the scenes easily.
Im not sure if its bug or im missing something, but the powerup inscriptions you find in dungeon dont seem to get equipped no matter what i do. But since you can change difficulty at any time except during combat from menu, it doesnt really matter.
All enemies can be stripped by attacks of proper attributes, resulting in a cg and another after victory.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Beat the story, but there's still a bunch of dungeons and stuff. Pretty fun dungeon crawler.

Helper active skills do suck, but some helper passives are very strong. The Magician assist lets you start the battle with 2 MP, and a late-game Wildcard assist lets you copy the abilities of other cards. These stack. There's also one that lets you equip multiple items which stacks their effects, so you can have a healing potion that also restores some MP and gives you Guard status, etc.

Along with a hilarious combo of a Lv 3 slash attack that hits 3-9 times, Lv 3 stab attack that also casts your slash attack, and a Lv 1 Break that triples the stripping damage, I FTK'd the final boss with this 4-mana combo. Well, the first phase anyway. Just repeat it a few more times.

This game had a lot of opportunity to be very tactical with the different attack directions and enemy hitboxes, but the mechanic of earning stats through the crystal fountains made it very easy to just unga through. Honestly still have no idea which skills inflict debuffs or how to break the enemy charges consistently. Just unga. Read the second edit. There are a bunch of fun tactics and strategies, especially when facing off against post-game bosses that are lv100-130 while the player is still at 80-90.

EDIT: Might have figured out how the imprint system works. You can only hold a few buffs but after X amount of battles, it gets absorbed and becomes part of her permanent stats. The imprints seem to always disappear early-game probably because their absorb condition is so low that they get absorbed moments after you get them

EDIT 2: Okay, the boss rush is actually extremely challenging and you really need the correct skills and assists for it (e.g. Harpy can nullify their attempts to hide, and you need aura-break skills for auras that last for too long otherwise, including nasty auras that reflect any damage dealt to the boss). There's also a trick to make actives viable. Shiroro (white tiger with oversized sleeves) is specialized in boosting assists and has an active skill which reduces assist cooldown by 1 every time she uses it. It can also be copied by the Wildcard, which lets both copies of the active reduce each other along with the other actives in the team.

Last edited:

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, turns out there's one more superboss after the Lv130 boss, who's at Lv200 and can deal over 20k damage. Took a few hours of strategizing but found a strategy to beat it with a mere Lv150 Maomao. Sure, I could have just leveled up more, but that's quitter talk.

------

In other news, I figured that since the game has language options, the shown text and the game code should be very detached from each other. This would make creating a Partial translation easier despite the game running on an engine I don't recognize at all.

A bit of digging through Notepad++ later, I found SkillData.dat contains text of Maomao's skills and the assists' active skills (mixed with a lot of garbled/obfuscated stuff) and translating them actually worked when I tested it in-game, but I can't find the text for skills that gain an effect when Awakened at Lv10 and the assists' passive skills, and I'm guessing they're hidden in the .pac files which I can't open. Tried changing it to zip/rar/7z but it didn't work, and Google didn't help.

Anyone have an idea on how to open the .dat and .pac files correctly?