What's new

Servant of the Blade - (Helvorn/Pervy)

helvorn

Reputation score
Corruption Path 2

The twisted warrior gasped and then snarled in anger, her eyes glowing brightly as the grabbed her sword. "Hey!" Raina backpedalled as the gigantic centauroid snatched her sword. "That's mine!" It seemed her protests were a bit childish but still... the sword was hers. It's power and purity were necessary to tame her inner evil and set her on the path of goodness and heroism. "Corruption!" Little did Riana know that her eyes were glowing with a deep, demonic glare of hellish red. "I seek to destroy the wicked temple and the evil and corrupted guardians. Give me back my sword and beg for mercy." She knew that her situation was grim but a brave front might gain her time as she shifted back and to the side toward a large tree. Ideally she could slip behind it, draw her bow and slay the nasty beast. Besides, her mentor Ji'eren had guided her here to purge the corruption and surely this creature was the embodiment of that evil.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You foolish child. You believe this temple to be corrupted?"
The creature grabbed her sword, with a brief grimace of pain, before tossing it aside. As the slender elf tried to get away, roots and vines coiled around her legs, keeping her held in place!
"Only one way to cleanse your tainted mind now.. I apologize to who you once where, but.. I'll admit... I will enjoy it."
The centaur raised a hand, a bolt of green energy impacting upon Riana, tearing away her clothes, nature-energy pulsing over her skin as her bound legs trembled.. left naked, something was happening to her, changing her, hair beginning to grow over her legs, little horns forming ontop of her forhead, her hair, both on her head and pubic hair, growing long and curly, before a coat of brown fur began growing along her body..
"Let's free your body, and your mind shall follow.. hoooh.. you will make a good servant of nature.."
The Centaur-druid smiled as Riana found herself twisted into a satyr-girl by the.. evil? Forest magic...

(Many good pics, but random suggestion: More art:

More boing boing:

helvorn

Reputation score

Riana thrashed and cut at the creeping vines that sought to entangle her. She slashed at the entangling plants with her dagger until her hands were fully gripped and the dagger was torn away. "Ahhh... no, no! Do not... ahhhhmmmm..." Riana cried out as the green energy flowed over her stripping her of armor and clothing, baring her body yet working changes. She arched and bucked, pressing her hips and breasts in the air as her body bowed with her efforts. "Don't... no, no... I am not... no..." Raina shivered as her body changed, bones crackling as her feet changed, shifted and morphed into goat-like split hooves. "What... servant? Servant of nature?" She arched again and cried out both in pain and pleasure as fur grew along her legs and covered her loins with thick, feminine curls even as two long and slender horns erupted from her forehead.

Now fully changed into a curvaceous, female faun Riana tensed and pulled at her bonds. The evil of the forest, the power of this massive... massive... oh gods... powerful and virile creature... no... no she would not... she would not give into the evil that had changed her, that had her in its grip. "No... ahhhh... no... I am not a servant of nature I am a holy warrior. I am destined for great things, to clear the evil of this forest and bring order and justice to the world." Raina felt the heat in her loins, the warmth in her belly at the looming presence of the centaur. She would resist, she would repudiate him and the evil for which he stood!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It is pointless to fight nature."
The centaur-man chided Riana's squirming, before raising his furred brows, smirking ever so slightly. "Oh is that so? You will fight to overcome your animal nature, not be overwhelmed by your primal desires?"

He asked, with a teasing tone to his voice. "I figure then, you wont mind if I do this..."
His hands reached out, grabbing at Riana.. chuckling as she stumbled away defensively.. only to pounce forwards, his quadrupedal form far faster than her, snatching her off of the ground, his hands holding her tight, strong fingers rubbing along smooth, warm breastflash.. and sneaking below now fur-covered legs, cupping the faun-transformed female's mound unashamedly, tempting to unleash the overwhelming warmth within.
"Once you feel nature's might pouring within you you will have no choice but to yield."
He determined, the caress of his strong, experienced hands not lasting long as he rode-carried Riana over to a fallen-over treetrunk.. forcing her up against the moss-covered, slightly rotten wood.. bending her over, she realized. "Don't worry, I wont keep you to myself, your kind is ment to run free and enjoy all the creatures of the forest.. but if you want to be my mare for a while, I wont mind."
The centaur-druid offered, lustfully, as his front-hoves impacted the wood left and right of Riana, with her being held in place and bent over, the wild mans intent seemed quite clear now.
"It is alright to moan, my little goat."
He encouraged, mounting Riana.

helvorn

Reputation score

Raina shook her head, denying his words and the change that had taken place in her body. Already she could feel the heat spreading, starting to fill her as she shivered under his gaze. "I will fight... I am holy, noble... better than the bestial. I will overcome no matter what wicked magic you work."

She jerked and pulled back as he reached for her. Riana was fast but this creature was even faster even as the tangling vines pulled and tugged at her, slowing her into his grip. "Unhand me! Let me go you brute!" She pounded her fists on his chest to no avail as it seemed that this form was far less strong than her elven warrior shape although perhaps she might be faster and more dextrous. Still, as his hands found her breasts, her rock hard nipples Riana stifled a moan and cursed that this body also seemed to be far more sensitive and responsive. "Stop... ahhhh..." the moan broke free from clenched teeth and sealed lips as the rough, insistent hand split her closed thighs and cupped her sex. Riana could feel thick, puffy lips part under his touch and a massive clit jump as if shocked as he fondled her.

"No you beast! You foul, decadent animal! You can corrupt my body all you want but I will never yield my spirit to you!" She hit him again yet the scent of him, the thick musk filled her nostrils and made Riana want to kiss him, touch him, bite and scratch him, to flee before him, to lead him on a long chase that would arouse them both before he caught her, thrust her down and.... "Ahhhh... stop, please stop..." she cried as he threw her down over the rough wood of the tree trunk. Before Riana could react, could escape more vines quickly secured her wrists, pulling her arms out to the side and spread eagling her. Another thick, prehensile branch twisted around her neck like a collar and pulled her face down in forced submission. Roots wriggled up from the ground and pinioned her ankles, spreading her thighs for the act that was now inevitable. "I will not... no... let me go! I will not frolic lewdly with your twisted subcreatures," Riana protested although the very mention of such things sent another wave of images of her mating over and over again with any male that desired her body.

Riana jerked again as his hooves pounded forcefully against the wood just an inch or two from her body. Instinct was strong it seemed in this new body and without conscious volition she felt her fluffy goat tail raising and arching back to expose her throbbing womanhood. Riana felt hot, heavy and puffy as if a huge, wet pillow had been thrust between her thighs. Little did she know that her sex had flowered into dark, puffy lips and a huge clit with a oozing wetness and strong scent speaking of her Heat. She felt her folds open and close to lewdly signal her readiness, to draw on his lust and desire. "I won't be your mare... get off me..." Riana pleaded even as the hard, throbbing heaviness of his shaft brushed along her back and then drew a wet trail over her butt and thigh to pulse between her legs. Her tail quivered again, the effort of raising it, to open herself sending erotic quivers through her mind. Again, imagines filled her mind of being mounted, fuck, bred... of her belly swelling, of running through the woods to offer herself as a perfect part of the circle of life yet always knowing that the twin beating hearts in her womb were fathered by her stallion... "Not your mare... no... not your... your... brood... broodmare..." Her sex pulsed and she jumped as he mounted her, as the massive head pressed against her tightness, knowing that she would yield but only reluctantly at least at first as he claimed her new virginity.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You are an animal. That body of yours desires to feast and sleep and rut, maybe one day swell with life to continue the cycle and little more beyond. Rise above your superstitions, nature is a grand, beautiful purpose in itself."
The centaur-druid lectured.. although even if Riana opposed him philosophically, he seemed quite intent to fuck his interpretation right into her!

At best, Riana's meek resistance seemed to distract, at worst, entice him, as he took in her lust-changed body with active satisfaction. If the 'holy' sword had had more time to corrupt her thinking, maybe she could have resisted better, but as was, this was not too dissimiliar from how the swords master had encouraged her body and mind to follow his evil whims..

"You know, I never used the word 'frolic', tells us where your mind is at.. a wonderful place, despite your denial!"
He declared, and with that declaration, thrust forward, gently, angling himself properly at first.. as Riana felt the flared head of an equine shaft prod and kiss at her opening.
With Riana nicely, compliantly exposed as she was, there was little resisting the mighty centaur above her, long, lustfully throbbing equine length slowly sinking into her opening, her sex, both new and yet known to her, stretching to accomondate something of this size with ease.. clearly, the changes weren't just external for her..

The horse-cock filled it more than completely nonetheless, she felt so full, with him so deep into her, deeper than anything she could imagine, the whole world seeming to revolve around the heavy warmth between her legs.
Hoves clopping slightly, he adjusted himself, pulling out before thrusting in, mating with her at a slow, steady rythm, a warm wetness of virile precum oozing into her, the quantity of which was a promise of things to cum. "Not my broodmare, no. But anyone's broodmare. You will stop fighting once you feel my warmth fill you with life anyway. Why not just enjoy it. I do not want to hurt you, or use you, unlike the cursed sword you found, somehow. I will only do to you what your body desires as normal.. what do you desire right now, little faun?"

helvorn

Reputation score

"No, no," Riana shook her head as she was held, bound and posed to be taken and bred by this beast.... this masculine, virile... wonderfully powerful beast... She clenched her teeth and tried to recall the lessons of the Sword, of Ji'eren and her training to contain the lusts and evil within. Had she failed somehow, fallen short and been cast aside by the sword to be replaced with one stronger and more pure? Riana moaned in despair and aching arousal as she shuddered underneath the centaur. "I'm not an animal, not... This body may be twisted but I will be greater. I will rise above and be pure and holy, worthy of the sword." She spoke quickly, fervently and with desperation knowing that this body yearned to rut, to feast with her comrades and rut with her lovers of whom all would be welcomed.

As the cock slipped back, rubbing against her sex as the mighty centaur positioned himself Raina moaned again in fear and something deeper and more primal. He was so large, so frighteningly large and potent. She feared his girth and yearned for it even as her body shivered with need, her tail twitching eagerly. "Uhhnn... ohhhh... soooo big... unhhhh..." Her dark folds rippled around him, stretching lewdly to wetly grip and kiss his girth. "Oh gods, oh gods..." Riana sobbed, wept and moaned as his size spread her and then opened her to an endless depth with one smooth thrust. Only a single ripple, the bursting of a frail barrier left her with a memory of a briefly held virginity as she was claimed.

"Gods... yes..." was all that could come from her as the heat and bulk of the massive erection filled her entire torso it seemed. Magic indeed but Riana had little time for reflection as the huge creature began to slowly, steadily fuck her. In a moment she was the heat, the power, the masculine virility of the cock as the pistoning member filled her world. "Uhhh... deep... so deep... yes..." Instinctively she arched herself a bit more, opening the length of her pussy for his use even as the pressure and friction on her clit increased. "Uhnnn... uhnnn... broodmare... nahhh... ahhh..." She began to rock back into the massive member, feeling the heavy balls slapping against her sex even as the leaking precum added to the warmth in her belly. "Nahh... ahhhh... hard... so hard and deep... ahhhh... please... please deep... " Riana couldn't stop her body crying out, her words filling the air with her need. "Deep... deep... please..."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"There is no point lying to me.. or yourself." The druid insisted, but his words could never be as loud as his heartbeat, throbbing through his equine shaft.
Her body had been readjusted for all wilder, sexual needs by the nature magic and she could feel it. Could almost feel her own fertility and her flesh hunger for it, for his seed, his warmth within her. It made it all too easy to contort her disagreement into an expression of lust and bliss, mirrored in the centaur's lustful smile as he thrust deep within her, enjoying the body he'd given her.

"Haah.. there.. fertile female.. is that not better than striving for strange, holy ideals? Hmnnnnn.."
He sighed out, deliciously thrusting deep within his mare and mate, his equine shape bucking forward as he impaled her upon the length of his shaft, squishing her up against the moss of the tree-trunk, violently filling up all of her fleshy cave, grinding, rubbing, kneading his flared cock up against her opening and readying her.. to be filled by the delicious offerings within his heavy organ.
"Haah.. yes.. deep you want it, and deep.. you shall have it."
He declared, the shaft pushing within her fully, pulsing, all the way deep in her core. "N.. haah.. Now! By my nectar, be cleansed of all demonic corruption. Let your lust burn out the wickedness inflicted upon you."
He declared, folding his hands.. Riana didn't know what he was on about, as she shuddered along with the tensing of the cock deep within her, stirring her insides thick and fruitful.. and finally, unleashing itself with a lustful, virile blast of sticky warmth that flowed and poured within her, cleansing the satyr slut of all higher ambitions.. beyond the wonderful, perfectly natural lust and desire to breed.. she quickly knew that, no, she wouldn't be ruled or controlled by it like demons were, but neither would she ever be in control of her lusts again like she had been as elf, half a woman, half a beast, her druid master had spoken true, she would seek the forest for all the creatures willing to rut with her, not because she had to, or because anyone made her.. but because that sounded just like the best idea she'd had, to walk among the beasts, present herself, always ready for the next rut as the creatures of the forest were her friends and companions, guarding her as she was swelling with (potentially) their offspring within her omni-receptive faun-womb.

helvorn

Reputation score

Riana felt her her thick, dark folds cling to the massive shaft even as her pussy clenched and gripped the throbbing focus of her reality. She was so completely filled by him and it felt right, proper and utterly blissful to be not just used for his pleasure but to thrust back against him, to ride him and participate. She shivered and tried to shake her head in denial as her body rocked in time with his slow thrusts, rolling her hips and arching her pelvis to intensify the pressure of her tight channel on his cock and to scrape her clit against that glorious member. Her own heartbeat deepened in a double time counterpart to the pulsing that filled her body and soul. Riana knew somewhere that she should fight, should resist but even her thoughts were changed. She no longer felt or saw herself as a sleek elven warrior maiden but a lustful, wild and intensely fertile female creature of the wood and nature. Each thrust drove pleasure and satisfaction into her and with each thrust she fully participated in the lustful intercourse.

"Ahhh yes... female... female... yes..." Riana was moaning and crying now, her declarations of pleasure filling the clearing as she gave all but that last kernel of self over to the sensations. It was so much easier to not submit but to accept the wave of desire and wildness, to embrace the creature of unbridled, dangerous passion that she would become when her stallion filled her. "Deep oh deep!" Riana screamed to the heavens as the heated blast of seed erupted inside of her. She could feel the virile magic spreading through her sex and into her fertile womb, completing her change into a wild faun. "Aaaaiiiieeeeeee!" The woods rang with her cry of triumph and satisfaction as the new faun took the seed of the most potent of the forest creatures. She clenched down on him, arched back into him and gloried in the heated waves of power that flowed into her eager, accepting depths. Riana would be a pure being of sensuality, fertility and nature as she fully accepted her new identity. She would spread joy, pleasure and wild, untamed passion through the woods even as her body nurtured the seeds of her lovers. She would become an eternal part of the Wood.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
~Victory path~

Riana readied her blade, swinging it in a mighty arch and striking down an overly large boar that was just about to charge her, her masters voice cheering in her ears. "Yes! Cut down the wicked creature.. now, deeper in the temple, there is a rope, knotted around a sacred tree. just.. cut the rope apart to cleanse your sword."

Something felt ever so slightly off about his insistance, but the swords soothing warmth, radiating out between her legs and assuring her of her holy mission quickly stifled her concerns, as Riana advanced deep into the overgrown temple..

And there stands a large, moss cowered tree, standing tall and radiating purity.. that was, until Riana lifted her sword, a dark, determined grin in her eyes as she cut right through it.. and the tree withered away, as if years passed within seconds, centuries in mere minutes, the tree broke apart.. whilest Ji'eren laughed.

"Yes.. yeeessss.. that disgusting tree.. these fools could never keep my full power sealed, so they drained it here.. but now..."
He laughs, and flexes, his form seeming more solid now, less of a ghost.. it also begins shifting.... his simple, modest cloth shifting to be the war-plate of a mighty general, ornated with the faces of wicked demons.. just like his own, eyes growing orange-red, massive, red horns growing from his forehead as his long, white hair cascaded down his now far more regal apperance.

"Haah.. that's better...."
He declared, his voice also shifting into a darker octave.. he glances at Riana, and a shiver of fear runs down her back... even as a shiver of hot arousal pulses between her legs. He extends a hand.. and brushes her cheek, his skin hot upon her flesh. "You did well.. I am still bound to the sword, but restored to who I truly was.. mostly. Oh don't look at me like that. Most of what I said is true.. I just changed the roles of who got trapped. But you seemed to be enjoying my ministrations... my teachings."
He extended a hand, smiling invitingly.
"How about it. You enjoyed yourself being mine.. just let yourself go, give me your soul and become a cute little avatar for me."

The demon offered, his palable aura of lustful seduction tingling through Riana's body, tugging on her.. yes she could just agree.. become masters property. Could she really fight this?

helvorn

Reputation score

The quick demise of the boar sent a feeling of satisfaction and deep, tingling arousal through Riana's warm, sensitive body. She wiped the blade clean of the corrupt, beastial blood with loving and sensual strokes and then marched forward. She glanced suspiciously about at the looming temple of the forest but her attention was solely focused on her final goal. Surely her name would be celebrated for aeons for her deeds that would soon ring forth as the sword was cleansed and freed to purge the world of corruption!

The pause was only momentary as she faced the great tree. Riana swung and felt a sense of triumph and pleasure as the tree withered and faded. Her joy turned to fear and horror as Ji'eren was revealed as not a mighty elf-lord but a powerful, dangerous demon? Had she been played for the fool? Manipulated and used to release this creature from its prison? Even as Riana reeled back in fear and loathing she felt a the warm, welcome pulse of arousal and satisfaction as her training and conditioning forced her to react to Ji'eren's presence. "I..." she wavered, the tip of the sword lowering as her mind and body cried out to submit to her demon lord.

Yet Riana was still holy. Even tainted and impure, a vessel deceived by evil she could still resist. Raising the sword Riana shivered. "No, no... I will not serve. I will not surrender to you. I deny your will. I deny your sword. You will be destroyed!"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hahahaha.. that's the spirit.. I was worried I'd have broken you already.. that'd be boring." The demon laughed, disappearing.. and reappearing, with his hands cupping Riana from behind.
"Nothing has changed, you know. I do want you to be a pure maiden.
Pure Evil, that is.
Admit it.. it felt good.. killing 'Evil' in my name.. would you like to feel like that again?"

He asked, cupping her bossom, a hand wandering between her legs, laying claim to her unless stopped!
"How about this.. the more you kill.. the better and righteous it will feel. I wont force you to use the sword, ever.. but.. after tasting it's power can you really go back to never using it?"
He laughed when Riana tried to fight and deny his touch, letting her go.

"I, your master, am not that bad.. I will not force you to do anything against your will, nor break or corrupt you. I will not allow you to destroy the sword holding my essence, nor will I allow you to throw me away.. but if you use me or not.. that is all up to you.

Just remember, each time you draw me, I shall whisper sweet truths into your ear. Of the pure, unholy maiden you could become if you were ready to rise above the mundaneity of your selfish desires and submitted yourself to something greater.. your Master."

And with that, the demon disappeared.

In a way, it would perhaps have been easier had he tried to violate and claim Riana right then and there, infact, his touch had felt as if he had wanted to.. but he had not. And now, it was Riana's body that betrayed her with a secret wanting.
She now knew that the sword was evil. Wanted to corrupt her. But perhaps she could use it against evil? Redeem herself, rather than throw it away? Wait, were that her thoughts or the swords?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Years Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riana stared out of the window and down at the statue of Riana, Hero of Krein valley. The Elven warrior that everyone was convinced would be sung of among the names of heroes of old. Riana, the ogre-slayer. Riana, The Trollbane. Riana the Merciful, for she never drew her holy blade, outside of times of greatest need.

In a particularly gloomy mood, like today, she felt like a hypocrite. It was a lie. She was a lie. She was not a holy hero and each time she was forced to draw her sword she became less so. Lately, she hadn't been fighting monsters to fight evil.. but because it felt good. Cutting them down, without even drawing her sword, these pathetic creatures were nothing before her holy might and their base desires were in her mas.. her...
She shook her head. No! He was not her master. The only reason she had stopped trying to throw away the cursed sword was because it just reappeared on her the next morning. The only reason she had stopped trying to tell anyone that the sword was actually evil was because he stopped her, forced her to lie. And the only reason she had recently resumed the naked sword-exercises (only with it sheated, of course) and the purity rights that mas.. that HE, the disgusting demon, had taught her was that it had been the only thing that could satisfy the burning heat within her loins, the desire, the need for...

A hammering on the door shook her out of her gloomy thoughts.
"M'lady? M'lady Silversword? We need your help."
The door opened, revealing a young, easily exciteable squire. Gwin'en of the Silverleaf, a lesser noble, in the service of Riana Silversword, the mighty hero...

"Ah.. oh.. you are.. errr.. you are topless, again.."
She blushed, averting her eyes demurely, before continuing.:
"M'lady, ah.. the king.."
She mumbled, her cheeks flushing deeper.

[Ask her politely to get on with it.]

[Tease her a little... +corruption!]

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Riana squirmed and fought, slapped at the questing hands of the demon and pulled away from his touch... his pleasurable touch. She felt weak, soft and feminine and ready to surrender to the delight and the memory of his mastery, of the guidance and purity of feeling granted her by the sword. Her sex moistened and relaxed, opening for his touch even as her hips churned toward his hand. "No! No! I will not. I will not be a maiden of evil." She turned to face him, trying to drop the sword but finding that her hand would not open but rather she raised the sword before her in an unwilling salute. "I... begone, begone... I will overcome your wickedness."

When the demon departed Riana collapsed to her knees, the sword still held firmly in her hands. "Ahhhh... nahhh..." She reached between her thighs and began to rub herself, her body heated and needy yet the touch was not enough. Riana hungered for more, hungered for... for... master... "No!" She shivered and rose unsteadily to her feet, sheathed the sword and with a look of sorrow at the desecrated temple walked slowly off to meet her destiny. She would overcome...

=======================================================

Years had past and Riana had aged little. Yet she had changed, subtly as each use of the sword had filled out her breasts and hips just a tiny bit, softened and beautified her facial features and lengthened and filled out the flowing glory of her hair. She was stronger, faster and more deadly growing so despite and because of the sword and the wicked whispers of Him. She denied it but in the dark watches of the night when she was alone or in the frenzy and fury of blood and combat Riana yearned again and again to surrender herself to the Master. Yet purity, selflessness and righteousness kept her on a path that had brought great good to her people. And yet... in the dark... in her heart she craved... craved satisfaction and service to Him.

"No!" she cried out as the door opened suddenly. Riana blushed as Gwin'en entered the room, the look of confusion on the young squire's face adding to Riana's guilt. She gloried for a moment in the girl's innocence and words, feelings whispered through her mind about just how good the young woman would look naked and kneeling before Riana, before... Him. "No... umm... It's ok, I find that practicing this way teaches me to manage even if I am surprised without armor." She knew that this explanation was perhaps weak but it was something.

Riana lowered the sword, still sheathed but did not set it aside. It had grown increasingly difficult in the last year to be parted with the sword and she had even taken to sleeping with it lying next to her in the bed. "The king? Of course..." Riana took a deep breath but before she could turn to dress she felt a sudden urge. "Oh, Gwin'en you should join me in sparring in this way. Don't you admire my form? You should strive to practice and exercise with me. Together we can excel and I can show you just how powerful this form can be. At least you can help me dress, come here."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah.. are you alright miss? Did I interrupt your training? You look.. sweaty... ooh .. I see! You fight to be ready even if assaulted in.. untowards situation.. you are so amazing!"

The young elf smiled energetically. "Ah uhm.. h.. help you spar? I.. it'd be an honor!"
For a moment, a clear flash of emberassment made the younger elf hesitate.. but then, curiosity and admiration for Riana won out, as she scuttled closer, blushing.. "You uh.. you have an impressive body.. yes.."
She mused.. was she looking at Riana's burgeoning bossom.. no, that was just the swords deception and...

and Riana could see her again, naked, her own body filled out by more womanly curves. She was young, trusted Riana.. so easily impressionable. Now, the form.. the form to fight the evil swords influence, yes.. first she had to be naked.. Riana found what little she wore easily dimissed. Gwin had to be naked too, yes, their bodies pure and exposed for the mas... for the pleasure of... for..
She had to be exposed, both her body and her mind, the whispers intensifying.. expose Gwin.. then, Riana could make love to her, like a man would love a woman. Gwin was so sweet and innocent, she could not allow anyone to corrupt her, right? So why not have her for herself, let none other spoil that innocence...
With that thought, a strange warmth gathered in Riana's loins.. she had felt this warmth a lot, but this time it was.. different, somehow...

"And your swordarm.. did these dark markings really come when you defeated a might evil dragon?"
Gwin admired, looking at the dark lines, reaching up from Riana's sword hand, up her arm and shoulder, every use of the sword seeming to encroach deeper upon her heart.. of course it was pointless to try and tell anything but the lies the sword made her say to such questions. The demon had little control over her, but what he had, he held firmly.. speaking about firm, why was her little pearl so firm and hard when thinking about the forms to teach Gwin, .. yes.. teach Gwin'nen like she'd been taught... just the idea send a pulse through her body. So first....

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Riana smiled, aroused, fascinated and repelled by her own behavior. Yet she could not deny the warmth in her belly or the attraction she felt toward the young, unspoiled and faithful squire. Surely the young woman needed further training of the most powerful sort to protect her from the lurking evil in the world, the danger represented directly by the sword that Riana held in her hands. It was right and good, yes... right and good. "Come in then," Riana welcomed as she stepped over and closed the door behind Gwin. "You have the same potential that I did when I was younger. You can develop to be just like me; a full and powerful warrior and servant."

She shook her head a bit as strange imagines and desires filled her head. Man and woman... desire and hot, hard flesh. Riana wanted to rub her hard nubbin, no to stroke the length, to stroke it and press it... "Oh, yes... my markings." Riana stepped closer nude save for a brief loincloth. Surely she could have this innocence, preserve it, train it and mold the young thing into a full, pure woman. She felt a pulse in her clit, a throbbing hard length that seemed odd. Riana held her arms up over her head, the movement shifting her full breast and hard, dark nipples. The long, shifting black designs drew the eye along Riana's body to her breasts and face. The eye wandered as it took them in... "These markings came from defeating the Dragon of Ix, yes. The holy magic of the sword mixed with the power of our Goddess and the blast of the dragon leaving me with the banners of faith and purity along here. Then these, on the other side came when I summoned forth the power of the Goddess against the ogre magi of the Lintil Hills. I have been blessed with by the goddess to not only bear her arms but to bear the signs of her blessings." It was all a lie but a plausible one that match actual battles for which Raina was particularly famed.

But enough of that... the pressure in Raina's loins, the throbbing would not wait. "Come then Gwin, surely we have time to spar a bit later after the audience with the king. Will you help me dress and then escort me to the king. We can come back then and start and after that make a regular once or twice a day arrangement here in private."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Riana definitly felt very good, so why wouldn't this be good? "W.. woah.. me becoming as good as you, miss?"
She asked, wide eyed .. and a bit confused. "Servant? Oh a Servant of the Light, y.. yes M'lady, you really think I could?"
She fidgeted, a little shily. Too shy, really, a proper servant should be more confident about her abilities.. and her body.

Yes. Riana wanted to protect this innocence from any that would soil it.. and the best way to do that, was to claim the sweet young elf for herself. To protect her, from bad influence.. at the idea, Riana felt another pulse, and her clit felt almost.. longer. But that couldn't be, of course, so she ignored everything but the pleasure of that sensation.
"Oooh.."
She just made, listening on to Riana's tale with big, impressed eyes.. that was what was so beautiful about the young elf, she looked at Riana like the heroine she could be.. She was... as Gwin's eyes wandered over her impressive markings. Those eyes on her.. yes, she definitly had to.. protect this innocence..
"Oh err.. right, yes.. the King's message....
It appears that a wicked creature of great power, A lich, has been behind the cultists in the south. The Kingsguard has requested you as backup and ahh... I am to accompany you.."

She smiled, and nodded with a blush.

helvorn

Reputation score

Riana reached out and stroked Gwin's cheek, lingering sensuously around her lips before pulling back. "Certainly you can become strong, powerful and passionate Gwin. It will take hard work, dedication and obedience to my training but surely we can make you into something beautiful and glorious." Riana shivered at the thought of how she too had been shaped and changed by... by the sword and... Him. Surely Riana could do the same with Gwin but of course without the perversions and demonic corruption. As her clit pulsed Riana wriggled a bit, pressing her thighs together and grinding them as the nagging, swelling sensation threatened to distract her from her squire.

Her attention shifted at the mention of a powerful lich. "A danger to the kingdom and our people? Of course I will aid the noble Kings Guard." Riana considered the Kings Guard to be a bunch of over zealous, pompous and way over rated males although they were all extremely handsome. She'd fought with them before and even bedded more than a few so despite their pretensions it would be good to fight and maybe fuck with them again. "We must go at once. then... good." Riana smiled at Gwin. "It is a sign from heaven that you will come with me then little one. Now, we must go at once and you must be about your duties if you are to serve me." Riana motioned to the bed her tight leathers and armor were arrayed. "Dress me then as a good squire."

helvorn

Reputation score

Riana turned as the door opened standing nude, sweating and presenting a magnificently formed if voluptuous image of a warrior woman. The only oddity was that she kept the blade sheathed although HE allowed her to say that the holy blade would only be drawn in defense of the People and Kingdom. "Yes Gwin, what is needed?" she asked standing without embarrassment as she faced the young squire. Riana licked her lips and shivered just a bit as waves of dark sexiness whispered in her mind. No... she would not... the kingdom was in need...

Stepping over Riana took a robe and threw it over her to hide the nakedness that felt so good and natural. "I find it best to fight without an encumbrance when alone so that I may feel the pure power of the sword and the fight." She stepped over and put a hand gently on Gwin's shoulder. "It's fine, give me the message. Does the king wish to see me?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh.. oh alright.. I didn't know that about encumberance.." Gwin seemed to consider, before clearing her throat. She was adorable when she fidgeted like this, Riana could feel a dark tingling stirring in her loins at the idea of teaching the young squire.. things..

"No M'lady, the king does not wish to see you, however, this comes with his approval. It appears that a wicked creature of great power, A lich, has been behind the cultists in the south. The Kingsguard has requested you as backup and ahh... I am to accompany you."
She bowed in deference.
"You are to support the mighty men of the Kingsguard, who claimed that your mere presence does great at boosting their morale, against the undead hordes. A larger battle seems imminent, so we are to make haste."
She nodded.

~~~~~Both paths~~~~~

"Allow me to gird you up as your squire." Gwin'en requested, before stepping over and assisting Riana in putting on her elegant armor. As an elf, she didn't need much in the lines of the clunky metal things humans liked to armor themselves up in, but still a helping hand was welcome.
Especially so such a soft, sensually feminine hand.

With Riana armored up fully, it was time to ride to the plains in the south. Riding together, two people, to reinforce the Kingsguard army.
On their way, Riana reminisced... before finding that accursed, magnificent blade, she would have dreamt of one day joining the Kingsguard. Unusual for a girl, as most of them were male elite warriors, as she had found out later.. warriors that were quite ready to quell a lady-warriors desires, natural or instilled by the blade.
She was pretty sure it was natural though. Not -everything- could be the swords influence, after all, and it definitly couldn't affect the many noble minds of the kingsguards men.. which just ment they naturally desired to enjoy the bodies of maiden heroes as their sexual playthings to relieve stress..

She should propably prepare Gwin'en for their... secondary role for the mens morale, after the battle against the undead was won... although it could be a fun suprise too, as they road onwards, approaching the Kingsguard military camp, surrounding a half-ruined human fortress for added fortification.
That was when Riana heard the call of a horn in the distance.. an attack? Already? What should she do?

helvorn

Reputation score

"Well met then Gwin, it will be good to have you along. You have tremendous talents and this will be an ideal opportunity for you to train with me. A campaign like this will allow us to dedicate ourselves fully to the task without the distractions of the courts and the limited judgement of some of the nobility." Surely it was time that Riana had a squire, a close confidant who could serve her, aid her on the battlefield and provide a comrade on the dark nights and dangerous places while on campaign. Riana felt another pulse of warmth as she recalled her training at HIS hands and wondered how Gwin would respond...

=====================================================

Riana and Gwin rode on toward the frontline on magnificent elven horses. She had always chosen to ride stallions despite the added problems caused by the tendency of an uncut male to be randy, aggressive and hard to control. Riana enjoyed the masculine power of such a beast clasped between her thighs as she usually rode bareback unless combat threatened. It made her ill to think of gelding such a wonderful, male animal and over the years she had accumulated a herd of perhaps a half dozen prime stallions and easily three times as many mares. Riana enjoying seeing the powerful stallions lead their herds, fight each other and certainly mercilessly breed the mares to produce further generations of fine horses that she gifted to young warriors and adventurers or even the King himself. Now while riding Riana found herself again assaulted by vague, disturbing dreams of assault by a huge, centaurine creature in the forest. She could not place the dream but the imagines often filled her mind whenever she was riding one of her prize stallions.

"Ahhh..." Riana shook her head finding herself rhythmically clenching her thighs around the muscular, glorious barrel of her mount. She'd decided that it was best to leave Gwin innocent for now of the ways of the Kingsguard in camp and in the field. Riana wanted to personally introduce the young squire to her new existence slowly and carefully to be sure that she truly embraced her role to the very bottom of her heart and soul.

Reining in Riana looked ahead. "A war horn! It could be an attack!" She looked back at Gwin. "Ready your weapons and follow me. We will circle around to the left and come upon the camp through the light woods under cover. If it is an attack we can avoid an ambush and perhaps fall upon the flank of a foe. These horses are swift and powerful and will make nearly as good of time through the fields as along the road."