What's new

Sex Angel Ariel missing scene

Riger

Reputation score
I've run all over and can't find the '???' boss once the game is complete to unlock the 7th scene. Can anyone tell me how to do so?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The answer should be in the game thread. Else, well, just think about some boss you can only fight after completing the game. Should be obvious if you played the game and not used a full save.

OP
R

Riger

Reputation score
The answer should be in the game thread. Else, well, just think about some boss you can only fight after completing the game. Should be obvious if you played the game and not used a full save.
If I had used a save, I wouldn't be missing a scene, now would I?
The ??? boss was the 'final' bad guy. Who is now de-powered in the church.
I found the hidden areas. And even killed the big armor in the gladiator arena after I unlocked the scene.

Edit: When I used the search yesterday, the only thing that came up was the translation. Today, I see the thread.
The actual missing scene was a joke, though. Sigh.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's the ending variation.
You need to kill the last boss with different conditions once you finished the game once (by that I mean not a NG+), you got 3 ending
Good end
True End
Bad End ?

OP
R

Riger

Reputation score
It's the ending variation.
You need to kill the last boss with different conditions once you finished the game once (by that I mean not a NG+), you got 3 ending
Good end
True End
Bad End ?
The 'last boss' is depowered after you lose the fight.
You have to turned all the waypoints back to blue. Then you go back to the hotsprings, farm, and colliseum to kill the extra bosses there. Then you fight the sister, and get a crummy one or two image ending with credits.
That's how you unlock the 'final' scene.
You only have to get one to unlock all three 'choices'.