What's new

Announcement [Sexy3D] セクシーモデル<<悪夢の冒険島>> Sexy model <<Adventure Island nightmare>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Sexy3D] セクシーモデル<<悪夢の冒険島>> Sexy model <<Adventure Island nightmare>>

you have to do 2 things for the game to work:

- change language for non unicode programs:

go to: control panel => region and idioms => administrative => language for non-unicode programs => change it to japanese. (you will have to restart windows)

p.s: from then on, cmd prompt and some other programs would change from "c:\" to "c:¥" but aside from that not much change on the system (you should lave your region and normal language on english).

only after doing this step and restarting the computer, you should change the registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Nls\Language
change the InstallLanguage key to 0411

then you can run the game, you won't have the error code, and by bonus the text will appear in perfect japanese, and not garbled text.

(that, or you could always buy the english version of the game, it's not translated, but at least it don't lock other versions of windows).

EDIT: OH CRAP, didn't see that only the post asking for a new hosting was from this month... oh well.

SARD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

NP man, I've been meaning to post in this thread since I followed it awhile back. Still have the game installed and fire it up from time to time.

Anyway, sort of on topic: there are some middle versions of this game (like 1.10, 1.20, etc.) in which the author "got pissed" at people outside of Japan. Seems he's done this before, hence none of his prior games are on English DLsite. Long story short, he made those versions very onerious in trying to run on non-japanese win installs. Not even the regedit would work.

Seems someone finally slapped him upside the head and he turned that crap off (the whole fiasco had me peeved since he was selling it on the aformentioned English DLsite). I know ver 1.32 should run fine; I haven't bothered with 1.40 since it doesn't really add anything new, but I'm going to assume it should run OK as well.

cocolche

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

btw how do you get over the part of the gas chamber?

guts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can some please upload a save at 100%

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score

the links are dead!!! can someone please reupload

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I know I'm reviving a more than a year old thread, but for a good reason.

I, among many here was under the impressions that this was practically the same game as To Be Sacrificed 2, only without the hentai, after all this one is for "all ages".

Well, it turn out that it's a different game altogether, the adventure is a direct prequel, showing the events prior to the second game, so much that one of the endings is the start of To Be Sacrificed 2.

Which brings me to the second point, the game is indeed devoid of nudity and sex scenes, but here's the catch. If you have this game and To Be Sacrificed 2 both installed, there a option called expansion in TBS2, and enabling it allow you to play the story of this game on tbs2 with all the sex scenes (there aren't much scenes, and a good amount of them is reused scenes from the latter game, but there enough game / exploring to worth the effort.)

here the mega co nz link:
#!ZcVVRQRR!IRDbYGJnVrlNk_d0dxscChRfVwofqp4ZGt3qPgbFt0U

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is this both of those games together? Or do we need to already have TBS2?

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's only the sexy model, you need to have TBS2 installed.

I have a mega link for TBS2, but unlike sexy model I didn't download from it, so i cannot garante if it's the correct Game and is virus free, so use at your own risk

#!rdgz1bQC!X_21G2Oxotqt47_U4-xLV0vio1R5herXwx_uUr2lRXw

kb88

Banned
Reputation score

Do you have to do anything specific to activate the expansion? Nothing new seems to show up when I run TBS2.

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, you have to enable the expansion in the startup menu:

and next you select which game you want to play:

淫獣の生贄: to be Sacrificed
悪夢の冒険島: sexy model

have fun.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a save for this expansion?

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If no on posts before that, I'll do it in the weekend.

But it will not be 100% unfortunatelly, as I'm stuck (one stage at 66%, all others 100% or close to it)

Edit: I've included the save file, it's almost 100%, there are two scenes that are at 90% and 96%

Attachments

Last edited:

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've seen that editing does not up the topic...

Just clarifying.

from the 2 scenes that are 90% I've seem to hit a deadlock in one scene, but decided to upload the save before reseting it.

Basically, I need the Cameraman to complete one of the scenes, but thanks to some other events he is not around anymore.

I'm thinking on starting again and posting a walk-through of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.