What's new

Shackled (Courage Wolf, xgkf, and Shrike7)

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Corin: HP = 38, PP = 32, EP = 30, Status = Fine (Sort of)
Karen: HP = 43, PP = 48, EP = 29, Status = Fine (For now)

How Corin had ended up in Crolia was anybody's guess. The same could be said for many facets of the widow's life after the demons invaded Artmirst. Suddenly forced to survive in a hostile world, and a much more aggressively hostile environment, without her husband, Corin did what she had to do. She fled, she stole, she hunted, she snuck, and, on occasion, she killed. In time, the Badarian woman began to do more than she had to do, she helped others. Her efforts to aid others would cost the woman, eventually.

It was while she was hunting in Crolia that she came across fleeing men and women. After a short dialogue, she had discovered that they were slaves, fleeing from the nearby city of Gods-Reach. The city had once been a bastion of Crolia, right up until it was conquered. Now, it was run by orc forces. The orcs had little care for those who weren't numbered among their kin, using them solely to swell their numbers and perform manual labor. The fleeing slaves professed as much to the skilled hunter. Unfortunately, Corin would discover the proclivities of the orcs all too soon.

The widow did not even have time to offer or refuse aid to the slaves before pursuing slavers were upon the entire group. Caring little that she was not among their original slaves, they set to capture all of the humans and elves before them. The fearsome huntress killed seven of her attackers and fled a short distance before she was finally dragged to the ground in a net...

≈≈≈≈≈​

She awoke to find herself on a small cot. It wasn't really a surprise for her, the cot had been her bed for the better half of the last year. Karen had been a guest of the orcs for too long to remember. Indeed, the broken warrior could not recall a time in her life before the daily violations of her captors. The orcs could not seem to recall such a time either, which was why she was gifted with a larger chamber than common for a slave. Which was to say, she could walk in a small circle without bumping into her bedding or the curtains that provided privacy to her chamberpot as long as she didn't get too ambitious.

To be one of her master's favored slave women was to be exempt from the body-destroying physical labor that he forced upon all the others. Instead, the Crolian woman was kept solely for the pleasure of his clan, which was an exhausting task in itself. Karen's sudden promotion had come not long after she had been completely broken. When her orc master discovered that she had peaked simply by pleasing him orally, he was so amused with her that she had received that 'honor'. There was still one more rung on that particular ladder of advancement that Karen could climb. Were she to become a member of her master's harem, personally for his use, with a small sense of freedom. Whether that could be considered a benefit to a woman whose will was so shattered or not, nobody else could say.

It all mattered little at that moment, though. For the time being all Karen could do was wait until the first group of orcs arrived to abuse her as they always did.

≈≈≈≈≈​

Corin had quickly found herself up for auction. With her decent clothing she was the first one on the block that day, to be followed by men and women in tattered garb. As she quickly discovered, a pretty Badarian woman could fetch quite a price under the new rule of Gods-Reach, especially when the auctioneer embezzled a few facts about her bedroom talent and the status of her virginity.

She had not been abused during her brief captivity, the slavers wanted her in pristine condition. They had even gone so far as to clean her up in the hopes of scraping a few extra denarii from her sale. It seemed to work, too, by the time her freedom was purchased away by some orc, her price had went well over four-hundred denarii. With the sale completed, she was thrown into a wagon with several other human and elf slaves. An hour or so later, the wagon was moving.

≈≈≈≈≈​

The Crolian woman was roused from her inactivity by the sound of boot steps. It seemed Karen's first visitors of the day were upon her. Or it did, anyway, until the door to her chamber was unbarred and thrown open to reveal two orcs holding a conscious but bound Badarian. They looked at her incredulously. "I thought this cell was empty," one said. "Guess not. The others are full too, so just toss her in there. That one's broken anyway, I don't think they're going anywhere," the other replied. "Works for me!" The first orc replied merrily before removing Corin's bindings and giving the woman a shove that sent her into the all too cramped space. "We'll be back for you later. The boss will want to break in his newest buy," the orc addressed the newest slave, menace in his voice. The door slammed shut and the bar was shoved back into place.

Corin found herself in a small, beige room. There was only one window and it was about six feet off the ground and barred. The room was small, probably no bigger than ten foot by five foot. A small square of precious corner space was taken up by curtains, which allowed for some privacy. A small area to the side had a cot, which Karen was sitting upon.

Corin and Karen were both unbound and unshackled, able to freely, as freely as one could in such a cramped space, move about the tiny room. The door, as probably expected, was sealed by a bar. Corin had no idea where her equipment beyond her clothing was. There wasn't much to do at that point besides speak, wait, or begin hatching insane escape attempts.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Shackled (Courage Wolf and xgkf) GMed by Hafnium

Karen waited eagerly as she heard her masters approaching her chamber, standing perfectly straight with her hands behind her back and her chest puffed out slightly on display. When the cell door was unbarred and flung open, she smiled pleasantly at the two orcs standing on the other side before noticing the bound woman with them, and cocked her head curiously. When the other woman was suddenly shoved into Karen’s cell, she squeaked lightly in surprise and scrambled back onto her cot, narrowly avoiding being slammed into by the woman as she was roughly pushed into the cell.

Karen sat there on her cot silently as the two orcs closed and re-barred the door before heading off again, leaving her with her new apparent roommate. “U-Um... Hello,” Karen said meekly after a few moments, unsure of exactly what to make of the other woman’s presence, and conflicted between feelings of happiness and sadness at the possibility that this chamber might no longer be her’s alone.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"YOU MISERABLE HORSE-MOTHERED SACKS OF TROLL SHIT! WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE I'M GOING TO BLOW SO MANY GOD CURSED HOLES IN YOU THAT THEY'LL HAVE TO BURY YOU ALL IN A SINGLE CHAMBERPOT!" Corin raged at the door, Of all the things that set her teeth on edge it was slavery. Hearing her companion speak shook her from her rage and Corin's mind stopped spinning. "Hello! I'm Corin, Its a pleasure" Corin extended her hand to her cell mate with a big grin on her face, her emotions apparently flipping a complete 180.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Karen looked hesitantly at the hand her new roommate extended, having seen the rage that the other woman had displayed only moments before and not wanting to receive the same sort of treatment from her, especially since she couldn’t simply leave like her masters had. Maybe it was a bad thing she no longer had this chamber to herself after all... Even so, her masters must have decided to put the woman here for a reason, which meant that they likely wanted them to get along, so she would try her best to do so.

With that in mind Karen swallowed her hesitation and extended her own hand, returning her new roommate’s gesture. “It...It’s nice to meet you, too...Corin,” she said, pausing briefly to think of a nice gesture of her own extend to the woman. After a moment it came to her, and she scooted over slightly on her cot to make room. “Would you like to sit down?” the blonde girl said, patting the now open spot next to her with her hand.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing the hesitation of her roommate made Corin flush a little in embarrassment, "I'm sorry for that outburst, I don't take kindly to be chained. And as for sitting, Though I would love to we don't have the luxury, We are leaving." Saying this with absolute finality Corin looked around the room for anything that could be used as a weapon. The curtain was nailed to the wall, that was no help but the nails might be, The cot was nothing more then a pile of hay on the ground. useful in other ways but not what she needed Right Now. Her eyes finally come to rest on the chamber pot, made of fire-baked clay. "Bingo!" glancing over at her new companion Corin smiled and snatched up the pot, throwing its contents into a corner without so much as a thought, she placed under a large pile of hay to muffle the sound and then brought her elbow down on it. Hard. Smashing the pot, she reached into the hay until she found a large sharp piece of clay. Holding this in her right hand she tossed a wink at her new friend and took a position behind the door. "When they come next I need you to hide under the hay, Just get them to step in for a second and our freedom will be at hand."

Stealth Check against the noise of the pot breaking, Stealth check against anyone entering the room.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“Leaving? What do you mean?” Karen said, confused by the woman’s words and her frantic searching of the room. When the woman apparently found what she was looking for, Karen watched as the woman picked up the chamber pot and carelessly tossed its contents into the corner, causing a swell of concern to bubble up in Karen’s stomach. “H-Hey, be careful with that, please. It’s-Hey!” she called out in protest as the clay pot was suddenly shattered by the other woman’s elbow.

Karen continued to look on in dismay as the woman ruffled through the pieces before finding a particularly large and sharp piece, and then retreated to the corner near the door with little more than a wink. Had she done something wrong? Were her masters punishing her for something by putting this destructive woman in here with her? Corin then spoke to her again, telling her to hide from her orc masters when they returned.

“W-What?! I can’t do that!” she replied, rejecting the idea before explaining. “If I’m not presenting myself when the masters arrive I’ll be punished! And you will be too if you’re not doing the same!”

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corin Sighed at Karen thinking to herself "Great, I'm in here with a broken slave, this is going to be a problem." Nodding her head at Karen she said in the most soothing voice she could muster "Well done Karen, You pass. I was testing you for our masters to see if you would betray them. I'm satisfied, I will be with you for a little more time to see if you are worthy of being given High Honor" Corin reaaaaallly~ hoped this next lie would put the woman at ease. She would have to re-assert herself as Karen's new master for anything to move forward and that was going to require a shock to the girls system. When she saw one of her "Masters" gurgling in a pool of his own blood then Corin may be able to make headway, But until then she would just have to wait.

Waiting, Stealth check for anyone entering the room still stands

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Karen all but beamed at the other woman’s words. “R-Really?! I could be worthy of serving in the master’s personal harem?!” The girl then paused as she considered the rest of Corin’s words, and how she would be with her for a little while longer. So this was a test of loyalty, then? That explained why the masters hadn’t beaten the woman after her threatening outburst when she first arrived, at least. If this Corin was here to test her, then she would have make sure that she was on her best behavior and make a good impression with the woman around.

With that in mind, Karen climbed off of her cot and made her way over to where the other woman stood. “I will do my absolute best to please you, then...Corin,” she said, dropping to her knees in front of the other woman before reaching out and resting her hands on the woman’s hips...

Last edited:

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corin sighed, thinking "Remember shes a broken slave, and the last lay you had was that annoying plant..." The thought of her encounter with a Shorn Weed several months ago made Corin's folds wet despite herself, it had been a fantastic night. But Corin couldn't let that get in the way of things, and then Idea Time! Karen was looking to impress? Fine.

Corin wrapped Karen's hair in one of her hands and tugged lightly, forcing the other womans head back so she could stare into her eyes... "I will give you 5 minutes, and I had better be impressed at your skill..." Saying this Corin buried Karens face into her hips, waiting to be... "Impressed"...

Apparently getting layed before waiting, after smut comes murder. IF the bastards show up early Murder will still ensue...
Previous Stealth check still stands.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Karen leaned in as she felt the other woman’s hand touch at her hair, and was about to gently kiss the other woman’s tender folds when she felt an abrupt tug on her hair, eliciting a slight squeak in pain as she was forced to look up into Corin’s eyes as the woman spoke. “I will not disappoint yo-mmph!” Karen replied, cut off before she could finish by the other woman suddenly burying her face between her legs.

Not wasting any time, Karen reached around and firmly gripped her new roommate’s ass with both hands, using the leverage it provided to quickly thrust her wet tongue into Corin’s warm folds as far she could, opening her mouth and moaning as the mere act of devouring the other woman’s pussy sent shivers down her own spin. After a minute or so, Karen would pull back and slowly rise to her feet, kissing her way up the other woman’s body until she reached her breasts, taking one of the woman’s nipples into her mouth as she thrust two fingers into Corin’s by then dripping snatch, working them in and out with practiced skill and teasing her clit with her thumb while simultaneously flicking and swirling her tongue around the nipple in her mouth.

RP:
Karen will continue her ministrations until her five minutes are up, only stopping beforehand if the orcs return and either they or Corin herself interrupts her. Also, Hafnium, feel free to embellish the sex scene if you want to. I just tried to outline what Karen would be doing in her efforts to “impress” Corin.

Last edited:

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Karen went to work Corin thought she may have made a mistake... "Haaa Holy shit~" Karen was VERY good at her trade, working her entire body into the erotic exchange. Apart from the one outburst though Corin bit her tongue, Dominance was required, Corin HAD to make progress with Karen or she would never get out of here. She had no worries about being broken, her husbands face and voice and all of the tender memories they had shared through courtship and their short marriage had gotten her this far, But to HELL if Corin wasn't going to put up a fight. Shit this slave was good though, At this rate she may very well make the 5 minute mark. Panting as quietly as possible and trying to stay focused, Corin kept her ears pricked for the slightest indication that they would be interrupted, gripping her improvised blade should she need it...

At the first sign of interruption, should it occur, Corin will bodily remove Karen and toss her into the hay. As before Stealth check still stands if you hadn't figured it out already :p

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corin: HP = 38, PP = 26/32, EP = 30, Status = Probably a bit more relaxed.
Karen: HP = 43, PP = 68, EP = 29, Status = Aced the slave SATs.

Rolls
(For funsies. Technically, five minutes would be 60 rounds, but I'm only going to roll 10 rounds, for my own sanity. Plus, Karen is Warped. :3)

Corin's Pleasure: 4 + 9 - 7 = 6.
Karen takes 10 for oral.

Corin's Pleasure: 6 + 9 - 7 = 8.
Karen takes 10 for oral.

Karen takes 10 for oral.

Corin's Pleasure: 8 + 9 - 7 = 10.
Karen takes 10 for oral.

Corin's Pleasure: 5 + 9 - 7 = 7. Corin orgasms.
Karen takes 10 for oral.

Corin's Pleasure: 3 + 9 - 7 = 5.
Karen takes 10 for oral.

Corin's Pleasure: 7 + 9 - 7 = 9.
Karen takes 10 for oral. Karen orgasms, moves onto fingering next round.

Corin's Pleasure: 7 + 9 - 7 = 9.

Corin's Pleasure: 8 + 9 - 7 = 10. Corin orgasms.

Corin gains 38 corruption.

As Corin held the naked woman's face against her sex, she quickly discovered that the orcs had trained Karen well. Although the broken woman was far more accustomed to the cocks of the beast-men, their women would visit her from time to time, amused by the stories of her cumming just from servicing her masters. Those encounters would serve her well in her attempt to pass the 'test' put before her. The Crolian woman's tongue easily thrust into her partner's already moist flower, causing thrills of pleasure to shoot up the Badarian's spine. The huntress's juices ran freely from her mound, allowing Karen to taste her.

Karen's own body tingled with delight as she proceeded in her ministrations on her new cellmate. The act of kneeling in front of another and submitting her mouth to their pleasures causing the broken woman's own pussy to grow wet. The urge to fill that need was great, but the girl was obedient enough to see to her perceived test's needs first. The slave continued to lap at Corin's sex, using every trick she knew to beat the five minute mark. It was barely a minute before her efforts were rewarded, the huntress cumming against her face. The sensations sparked by the blond girl before her were enough to make the huntress shudder and convulse as she rode out her peak, lengthened by the former warrior's continued touch.

As she realized that the woman above her was cumming, Karen felt herself on the bring of her own climax. A few more licks, simultaneously keeping Corin locked in mind-numbing ecstasy, and she felt a minor orgasm roll through her own body, deepening the need to feel her pussy filled. For the moment, though, she stood up, determined to see her test passed with flying colors. The slave kissed her way up Corin's body, sending more shivers through the Badarian at every touch. As she reached the huntress's breasts, she took a nipple into her mouth. The new slave quickly found that Karen was no less talented with her tongue on her hardened nubs than she had been on her sex. As she felt practiced fingers hook into her box, it quickly became apparent that five minutes was far too much time to be given to the talented slave. With five minutes Karen might have worked her into a pleasure coma. As it was, it only took a small amount of time spent pumping the huntress's dripping pussy and toying with her clit to cause her to peak again.

The 'test' had almost certainly been passed with several minutes to spare by the time Corin came down from her second orgasm. Possibly to the Badarian woman's surprise, no orcs came to interrupt her bit of fun. The only particularly noticeable difference was that the tiny roomed smelled of sex, among all the other scents in the place. It seemed that they would be alone for some time yet, leaving the two to figure out how to kill that time, whether it be by planning, talking, or other activities. Or, they could simply wait.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It took all of Corin's willpower not to cry out in ecstasy as she peaked not once, but twice, and in such a short time! It was no wonder Karen had spoken about "the Masters Harem". With her skill it was a wonder she wasn't already there. As the huntress quivered and panted quietly she gently removed Karen, pushing her back slightly and kissing her on the forehead as tears flowed down her face. "My word, what have they done to you..." Corin whispered, guiding Karen back to the hay and having her sit before resuming her place in the corner, clay shard in hand. She did all she could to hide her sorrow for the girl as her resolve to see this place in ruins hardened further. Forget that she had been sold and shackled, what was being done here to Karen, and who knew how many others was unforgivable...

Waiting, Stealthing.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Karen hummed with glee as she managed to bring her roommate to what she thought was her second climax, eager to continue before she felt the woman’s hands on her shoulder, gently nudging her away. At first she was confused, but the light kiss on her forehead as she was gently guided backwards towards her cot lead her to believe that Corin wanted a change of position...or that it might even be her turn! A reward for doing so well, perhaps!

When she reached the cot, Karen sat down with her eyes closed and spread her legs, waiting for her roommate to either satisfy the desire that had begun welling up in her own stomach or to issue her next command. When neither came, Karen opened her eyes to see the other woman once again standing near the door at the other end of the chamber, looking away. Confusion once again began overtaking the blonde woman’s mind, who didn’t understand what had happened. Had she not been good enough, or perhaps too slow? She was certain that the other woman had reached climax twice, and while she couldn’t know, she was also sure that her five minutes had not elapsed. Could she have been too fast? Not taking enough time to draw out and heighten the other woman’s arousal before making her cum? Or could it be that her technique had simply been so poor that Corin didn’t even need the full five minutes to judge her efforts as a failure...?

Karen slumped forward and lowered herself onto her hands and knees, bowing her head before the other woman in shame. “I-I am sorry that I was not to your liking...C-Corin,” she said, choking back the tears beginning to well up in her eyes. “P-Please forgive me. I...I promise that I will be better n-next time...”

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corin looks up with tears still fresh in her own eyes, and was utterly at a lose for words. Several minutes pass as she stairs at the poor thing that used to be Karen, "What might you have become" she whispers to herself before steeling her mind and heart for one of the most difficult acts she would likely ever be called upon to commit. "No dear, No... You did very well, I am pleased. Rest for now... we must be fresh for our masters" The cheer in her voice and tone would have been betrayed by the pain in her eyes as she looked upon Karen. Grieving for her suffering.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“R-Really?” Karen replied, wiping the tears from her eyes as her sadness slowly dissipated at the other woman’s delayed words. “Thank you...Corin. I-I’m glad that I was to your liking after all. And yes, you are correct. It would be a shame if we were too tired when the masters returned to serve them properly,” she finished, the cheerfulness returning to her own voice as she spoke. She then returned to her cot and sat down, in much the same position that she had been in before Corin had first arrived.

RP:
Karen will wait quietly on her cot until the orcs return. When she hears them coming, she will quickly rise to her feet and move to the door, presenting herself in the same manner as I described in my first post.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corin: HP = 38, PP = 32, EP = 30, Status = Fine
Karen: HP = 43, PP = 68, EP = 29, Status = Fine
Rolls
Stealth: 20 (C), 9 (K)
Perception: 17 (C), 8 (K)

The two waited for what felt like hours for the return of their owners. The only mechanism to track the passage of time was the sight of the sun in their barred window, which seemed to inch across the sky at a snail's pace. Eventually, however, the telltale sound of boots, several sets of them, though neither girl could tell just how many were coming for them, stomping down the hallway outside alerted them that their wait was at an end. Karen stood up and moved to present herself to the guards while Corin remained pressed against the wall in her corner spot and trying to remain away from their notice. The door was unbarred and flung open, much as it had been earlier. "Oi, where's the other one?" A harsh, familiar voice demanded of Karen. "She's probably just hiding. They always hide. Just grab her and we can get going."

The first orc grumbled in irritation before stepping inside. He did not see Corin immediately, though with the small confines of the room it would only be a matter of time until he did. The huntress, on the other hand, had full vision of her potential target. A muscular green man, with messy black hair. He carried a rod in one hand and smacked it against the open palm of his second with menace directed at Karen, the weapon was obviously used for bludgeoning unruly captives. "Alright, slave, where's the other one?" He turned to look about the room, even as he said it. Corin would have to act soon or give up the element of surprise, despite an unknown number of orcs being in the hallway outside.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corin did not waste her opportunity, the sight of the discipline rod only fueling her anger as it was brandished at Karen, Without warning and with Lethal effect, Corin Embedded the shard of clay into his throat... Without looking to confirm the Kill Corin Dove Through the Open door and Sprinted away from the cell, Heading in any direction that offered a chance at freedom.

Cut a Bitch, Sneak attack, His throat is Mine....
Run Like Hell! And by "Like Hell" I mean SPRINT!

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Karen paused for a moment before answering her orc master’s question the first time, cut off by the other master’s commentary before she could do so. When he asked again, she smiled pleasantly and said, “Oh, she’s right th-Kyah!” she began, crying out in fear and shock before she could finish as Corin made a sudden attack on the master’s throat. Startled and unsure of what was happening, Karen would fall back onto the floor and raise one of her arms up across her face, trying to shield herself.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Corin: HP = 38, PP = 32, EP = 30, Status = Fine
Karen: HP = 43, PP = 68, EP = 29, Status = Fine
Rolls
Stealth: Success
Attack: Automatic Success.
Damage: 20 - 5 = 15 * 2 = 30 damage. Corin's improvised weapon is now rendered unusable.

The room quickly exploded into action as Corin rushed forward. Unfortunately, her impromptu weapon struck the orc in his armored chest rather than his vulnerable throat. Still, despite the improvised nature of her weapon, it went in deep, causing the shard to become slick with the man's blood. That same liquid made it too difficult for Corin to keep hold of her only weapon as she slipped past the surprised orcs and tried to make good on her plans of escape. The orc, for his part, was too shocked by the sudden attack to stop her. He fell back into the wall, clutching at the very unhygienic shard that may very well have been lodged in his lung.

Corin's escape was not without peril, however, as she ran out the door and immediately ran into the two other guards that had been waiting outside. She smashed directly into one's chest and was repelled by the beast-man's superior weight. By that point the two had realized something was wrong and moved to block the narrow path to the only door leading to freedom. "Dick move, lady," were the only words offered. The huntress still had enough of the element of surprise to try something else before she was tackled, though those precious moments were flitting away.

Karen, for her part, fell on her backside and tried to shield herself from the violence. She had been left in a room with a severely wounded orc, who even then appeared to be trying to figure out how to deal with his newly acquired pointy bit. It took him a few moments to even realize that she was there. "Don't just sit there! Do something!" He demanded of her. The orc did not specify what to do, although it seemed likely that it was because he wasn't sure what it was he wanted her to do.

The huntress was in a long hallway which was lined on either side by barred doors, probably one-hundred feet from the only exit. There were two orcs in front of her barring her path. Karen was in her tiny cell, only a few feet away from the bleeding orc and a few more feet away from Corin.