Shadows Floating Nevermore (Fmokou) ; GM'd by MAF

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Shadows Floating Nevermore (Fmokou) ; GM'd by MAF

The three men halted, especially the one who was balls deep in the working girl. They looked over at Yuki, before grinning in unison. Before any words, one of the unoccupied trio at the table reached out and easily found Yuki's pussy from how closely she provided it, stroking it and fondling her clit.

(Yuki becomes excited as he foreplays on her)

"Then, we'll be payin' for you too, sweet heart. Who knows who's baby you got. The guard and more have been inside of you. You must be begging for our cocks again if you're still showing your face around here." he declared, moving to stick his middle and ring finger into her pussy while his index and pinkie spread her open if she didn't resist. "We'll take you, and share you around again. How does that sound?"

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yuki didn’t expect the trio of men to be that forward, and was completely caught off-guard when one of them stuck his hand between her legs. Shocked by the man’s boldness, Yuki could feel his finger’s stroke over her pussy and fondling her clit. Besides Yuki’s body shaking and her pussy growing wetter with the man’s touch, she couldn’t help but let out an involuntary moan. ''W-what…'' Yuki gasped confused, as the man teased her lower body.

That’s when Yuki suddenly realized, that she probably had quite the reputation around town, and from how people were acting around her, it was quite a bad reputation. Yuki couldn’t help but feel utterly humiliated to allow these men to touch her like this, and it was even worse that she couldn’t do anything but take it for now. Although, Yuki wasn’t going to let them go any further than they’ve already gone, and tried pulling away before the man’s fingers force their way into her damp slit. ''I-I’m terribly sorry dearest customers, but I’m currently not on my shift yet, and even if I were, I’m not on sale. I was simply asked to tell you to tone it down a little, that’s all. Now, if you will excuse me, I’ve got to get my apron.'' Yuki explained with a deep bow, trying her best to stay polite, despite the awful treatment she got from these men.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Backing away quickly, she'd find the man's finger slip along her inner thigh, the moisture he gathered from her slit now staining the inner workings of her thigh with a shining trail that had a few slowly trailing droplets of her love juices. "A shame." He said, bringing his fingers to his mouth to consume her liquid stained on them. "I wouldn't have minded giving the baby some milk~" he chuckled as his comrades followed suit.

Like that she was allowed to escape. The men soon retired as she asked with their victim as it were, to go violate her in their room after providing cash to the Inn Keeper. Thus, Yuki was left to check on those in their rooms to see if they were good for the night.

However, her pussy didn't stop leaking lustful fluids. All the while she left tiny spots on the ground where she walked, and her thighs were soon soaked and glistening in the light to reveal that she was obviously soaked. Her thick thighs rubbing together made a soft slick noise as the flesh rubbed together with each step, becoming the only thing the tavern goers could hear when they listened. But no one was interested in stopping her, most seemed to be going to bed.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Yuki sighed relieved when they didn’t push it any further and looked at the man in embarrassment when he brought that dirty finger to his mouth, was she really that turned on from having a stranger touch her, she wondered as she could feel the juices leak along her thighs. Once the men made their way upstairs with the girl, Yuki almost stopped them from going upstairs, as she could feel her desires to be pounded increase by the second, but in the end she managed to resist that foolish temptation.

However, once Yuki made her way to the dressing room, she started to regret not taking up the offer of those men, as her pussy continued to leak with every step she took, and she couldn’t help but idly stroke her fingers over her leaking folds occasionally, making her sigh with a bit of relief each time she did it. Although, such idle movements was nowhere near enough to satisfy Yuki, and it probably only made things worse the more she did it, but she couldn’t help herself at this point. Eventually, Yuki reached the dressing room like that and put on her apron, at first she thought she would be glad to be covered up, but when her excitement showed on her apron, it might’ve been better to be naked for this.

Either way, Yuki didn’t have time to take care of her problem and probably couldn’t completely satisfy this desire even if she had the time, and left the dressing room trying to avoid being seen by others as much as possible. Although, with Yuki’s thighs making a soft slick noise with each step, she felt like staying out of sight of the patrons might as well be useless, but luckily most of the patrons didn’t seem to be interested and were retreating to their beds.

Yuki was happy that she was able to avoid at least some embarrassment this day, but now she had to make sure to keep it that way for the rest of the night, and she wasn’t exactly sure if she could resist another temptation while feeling this excited. Once Yuki finally made her way upstairs, she started to softly knock on each door, only opening the door when they answered, and only peeking through the door with her upper body, trying to hide the obvious wet spot on her apron.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And so she went a-knockin. The first 3 doors were met with immediate replies. "No thank you." words came from behind the door, holding no desire to even address Yuki. The fourth showed a surprising girl who looked like an adventurer peeking through the door, before she saw Yuki's appearance and clsoed the door, claiming she was fine. The fourth and fifth yielded no responses.

Then, upon the next door, she'd feel a flashback to not long ago, as she'd realize she was before the same door as the bandit's who were here not that long ago. The door opened fully when conversation within became silent, but moaning and sounds of rocking beds and sex did not. The door swung open, and it was the man from before who groped her that answered, completely nude and his cock glistening with unknown fluids, fully erect at about eight inches. He didn't look shocked at all. Instead, it seemed planned as he reached out, and already had her in one arm as he pulled her inside enough to close the door behind her. "I wouldn't mind a little room service!" he cheered, holding Yuki before a display of debauchery, his friends, now three, all in the room fucking two other working girls they purchased for the night. One was on her back over the table, legs spread with a cock in her pussy and her head upside down over the edge of the other side to take a second cock in her mouth. The last was on the bed, riding cowgirl on the third, with her asshole gaping slightly, showing signs of violation.

"I'll tip you for this and pay the keeper later. I'll pay good money for you sweetie, but I won't be denied a second time. Capiche?" he inquired, before seeking to squish Yuki's belly and tits up against the wall and angle his cock for her entrance. "Maybe you'll remember me from that dungeon once my dick is inside you? That was the part you knew the best, after all~"

Fmokou

Reputation score

When Yuki knocked on the first door and they told her to go away, she felt incredibly relieved, as it would be embarrassing to talk to someone when she couldn’t help but stroke her soaked crotch constantly, and leaking with every step she made. Although, somewhere inside Yuki’s mind, she wanted one of the patrons to open the door and take her, as she was getting slightly desperate to quench her desire. However, when the fourth door actually opened, Yuki did her best to remove the hand between her legs that was idly rubbing over her excited slit. Yuki’s face became red in embarrassment when the woman instantly declined in such a panicked manner, but when Yuki realized the girl looked like an adventurer from the outside the town, she started to feel a bit depressed, as she was getting jealous of the girl’s freedom. Even so, if Yuki wasn’t allowed to leave and pursue her dream of becoming a hero, she was at least going to warn others about the dangers of this town. Once again Yuki knocked on the woman’s door, making sure she was listening. ''I would leave this town as soon as possible if I were you. This city isn’t a place for adventures and is beyond saving.'' Yuki warns the girl in a somewhat serious tone with a hint of lust mixed into it, before she continued on with her job.

Luckily for Yuki, the other two doors weren’t much different than the ones before the woman’s, but when she reached the door she recognized as Lispen’s room, she was at first a little bit hesitant to knock on it. However, once Yuki shook the silly feeling of peril, she knocked on the door, but once the door flung open, she immediately regretted not listening to the bad feeling she had, when she saw the debauchery going on inside. Yuki stood there shocked, as she stared at the two women being plowed by them, before she quickly removed her own hand that was still stroking over the wet spot on her apron. ''I-I’m sorry to!?'' Yuki tried to back off as soon as she realized what was going on, knowing that in her current state, she wouldn’t be able to resist anyone, but it was already too late, as her sentence got cut short and she got pulled inside.

Hearing those words coming from that man’s filthy mouth, made her want to swing at him, but for Theodor’s sake, that she shouldn’t make a fuss and blow her cover. Besides, Yuki couldn’t help but stare at the eight inch cock that was glistening with juices, as more of her own juices continued to drip down her legs. ''I already told you I’m not for sale, you filth.'' Yuki said angrily. However, Yuki’s actions spoke different from her words, as she didn’t resist at all. Without putting up any resistance, the man easily pressed Yuki’s slightly swollen round belly and her big round breasts against the wall, slightly squishing both of them. Of course, since Yuki was only wearing an apron, this gave anyone that looked at her a very generous view of her shapely ass and leaking pink folds, as Yuki couldn’t help but jiggle her butt a bit from side to side, in anticipation for the cock that was about to fill her. ''Ah, you’re one of the scumbag guards, no wonder you’ve got to pay to get laid.'' Yuki snarled at him. ''Heh, you think I’ll remember a pathetic cock like yours.'' Yuki responded, as the only thing she currently could do was fling insults to the guy, and perhaps remember his face, so she could take revenge later.