Shadows over Rosemont

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Shadows over Rosemont

"You are just a little information-sponge sometimes aren't you." Melana grinned on about the stablehand-trivia, extending her hand and commenting: "And so cruel, declining my invitation. Pawn to D5, taking your pawn." She declared, picking up the queens pawn and twirling it about. "one might feel neglected. So which is your favourite piece?"

"Make the world beautiful in your legacy? If I knew it was time for poetry, I'd have ordered more wine first. Sadly, we don't live in a world for poets." Melana chuckled, then, when her hand wasn't brushed away, reached up slightly higher, caressing, almost tenderly despite her gloved hand, upwards Edoras leg, before lifting her hand, resting it on the womans shoulder, a hint of desire in her eyes.

"An enticing offer, but.. still it feels wrong. I don't have good faith in me." Melana bit her lips, looking down at the presented wineglass. "And 'tis my duty to keep you save, not.. " She hesitated, then took a sip, brushing Edoras cheek. "Oh, who cares." She nodded to herself, leaning forward towards the noble,-

"An'thin else I can bring yer?" ".. ah.. yes, another glass of wine.." Melana nodded, leaning back, hesitating as she realized were her hand was, clearing her throat, pondering, in the time the waitress was gone to refill her wine: "You know, if I didn't know any better I'd swear you cast a spell on me to charm me." She said, jokingly.. but with a hint of suspicion. Then, once she retrieved another glass of wine, she mused. "You propably know that, if your fathers life were to end, so would my contract with him and you try to entice me to keep your body safe in a completely different way." She grinned, her eyes wandering over Edoras frame.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Remembering things well is a necessity in my chosen vocation." She watched her pawn be taken, and made another move to bolster her position. Malena's queen was not in a position to further threaten her, and the use of the queen had precluded the development of his own pawn position. Edora was confident that she could seize the initiative quite easily.

"It's not good to have a favorite piece. It makes you dependent. Predictable. The queen is obviously the most versatile, but she doesn't win the game on her own. She's only as good as the other pieces allow her to be. The game must be taken holistically, and sacrifice is a part of it."

She sat back and enjoyed the contact between herself and Melana. She wondered how dangerous this was, given what she'd admitted so far. Heretical texts, a penchant for unorthodox angels, encouraging the rule of fear... there was grounds to be hesitant. But there were answers to be found, and the game was afoot.

"Poetry has its place - you shouldn't be so cynical, Miss "I want to rule and I want love~" Edora smiled impishly, sharing her wine with the woman until another glass was called for.

"I've cast no spell, so I'll take that as a compliment. As for your contract ending, I see no reason why another couldn't be arranged with myself. That is if you're interested - after all, I wouldn't want to be too distracting to you."

Edora adjusted her dress and nodded towards the stairs. "The game will keep til morning, if you'd like to take the drink upstairs. The fire's dried me, and I'm sure there are other ways to keep warm in the room."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So your piece is the queen. I could say 'The Knight' to fall into a certain scheme.." She picked up her knight, moving it out to finally threaten the centre herself, beyond her bold advance. "But truly, I like the queen myself." Melana hesitated. "Power and love? I must be particularly bold tonight." She shrugged.

"Oh, I usually offer follow up contracts to my clients first, at an increased prize. For one, I have proven myself, for two, I have learned much about them, if ever used against them." Melana smirked. "Anyway.. interesting. I did not figure you such a smooth tactictian after all. I'll Adjust!" She proclaimed, before carefully picking up the chess-set.

"Trying to trick me into an early defeat by violating the touch-move rule. By all means, I'm not grim with you, one should always use all possibilities. I'll take this as compliment myself." And with a dark grin, she seemed to agree, carrying the set upstairs with a calm, disciplined stride, leaving Edora with the wine glasses and on her ascend, only somewhat rattling the figures, until they reached the door to their room, where she'd advance, placing the set upon their little table, moving a chair over for herself. She didn't step to lock the door after them, again a little out of character, but nothing major.

Through the next few moves, Melanas moves were subtly aggressive, trying to provoke Edora into making mistakes, but as they approached the mid-game, it slowly became clear that whilest not bad at the game, Melana lacked experience to keep up with positional play, only seeming to plan her attacks a move or two in advance. She played provocatively and, while at it, made sure to sit herself down equally provocative, and with a sultry grin. She wouldn't be hard to defeat in the match if Edora stayed focused, however, as a sudden hand caressing along Edoras arm demonstrated.. she was not intending to let concentration be the judge of this evening alone.

"So.. do you intend to question me further about my past and wicked motives, or is it my turn again? To be honest.. and I prefer to speak honestly, it's easy, I like a lot of what I heard, you like power, but don't lack an understanding of its rules. You are.. optimistic towards the world, but I guess nothing innately wrong with that, as long as you are ready to learn." She nodded. "Oh and, if you think this after my words.. don't worry, yes, the Church of Aria would disapprove of me, but those that know who I am are far away." She hesitated, looking over to Edora.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No, my piece is not the queen. You are welcome to her. If I am any piece, I am the king. That is the only piece that is not expendable."

Quietly, Edora planned to ensure that there would be a queen trade this game, as if to prove her point that it was the success of the army, not any single piece that mattered. She was genuinely surprised at the accusation of the touch-violation rule. She'd always considered that a childish thing and certainly not in a friendly game.

She followed Malena up the stairs with wine glasses in hand, and set them down, before locking the door behind them. She then moved over to the divider and took out her traveling pack. Behind the screen, she took out a parchment and the Quill of Answering. Upon the parchment, she wrote out a question that the quill should answer.

**Does Melana believe she has reason to bring me harm?**

After seeing the answer the quill wrote down, she placed the magic item and parchment back in the pack and then stripped out of her dress, so that she was only in her undergarments. She then stepped out behind the divider and approached the table with wine glasses back in her hands. She sat down delicately and handed over the drink with a mischievous smile.

"Wicked? Now now, I never suggested that. So do you consider yourself wicked, Melana? Speak as honestly as you like, I shall speak frankly too. You needn't concern yourself that I would judge you because you don't agree with the clergy."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, my, what an inviation." Melana smirked, peeking over to the divider, but being patient enough to wait.

The quill, meanwhile, hesitated for a moment, before continuing to write on its own, giving the answer: Not currently. Before falling over, lazily. That was the nature of the quill, of course, it gave answers that were precise to the questions asked. This answer could mean Melana might feel a reason to harm her tomorrow.. or if Edora attacked her all of the sudden.

"A.. uhm.... as you wish my lady." Melana cleared her throat, having clearly stared at the screen even before Edora had stepped out, gulping a the sight before her, her cheeks having a clear flush of arousal at the sudden sight.

"I uh.. yes. I mean..." She sighed, clearing her throat. "I really shouldn't admit this, but, well, if you insist.." Melana cooed, her eyes unashamedly resting on Edoras breasts as she realized the suprisingly seductive nature of Edoras undergarments. "I consider myself honorable, but unafraid to do whatever necessary. But don't mistake this as random wickedness, I truly believe that the world is a cruel place that needs a strong hand bringing structure, guidance, to not fall apart and everyone who thinks differently is, well, a fool. You are the.. beautiful future ruler of this land.." She shifted slightly, a hint of sweat on her brows as she attempted to maintain her composure, more or less. "I want you of all people to try and understand this philosophy, because I truly think its the way to a better future, but I understand that many .. common people, exspecially the church are wary of the strength that.. doing whatever is necessary can bring. Hipocrites, all of them, if you ask me." She bit her lips slightly, nodding and asking:

"Don't you think this world would be better if those ment to follow simply followed as they ought to, those ment to lead lead with determination, rather than letting sentimentalities get in their way? Why not simply command things as you will them to be? After all, your pawns shouldn't mind, but be glad they get to sacrifice themselfs to keep the king safe as you take the victory. Even a more improtant knight like I would gladly sacrifice myself for a true ruler. In exchange, you need to be able to make decisions that some might call wicked, but in truth, it is your right, and duty." The human knight shifted a little again, reaching to have a deep sip of wine and try to calm herself down.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The quill may not like giving certain answers, but by wording her question the way she had, it had given her the true answer that she wanted to be certain of - that Melana was not a witting part of a plan to put Edora into a harmful situation. It made her trustworthy for this evening, and going forward until something significant changed.

"Being willing to do what is necessary is a commendable quality. The trick is having the foresight to know what is necessary, so you don't create worse problems than what you had to begin with. Most people are labeled wicked because they are too sloppy to have fully realized the broader consequence of their actions. Deliberate evil is sociopathy, and unwitting evil is short-sightedness at the least, flat out stupidity at the worst. If you're smart, people don't hate you, they hail you as a genius and a savior."

She took another sip of wine and lounged back, letting her leg hover over her other knee. She let her toes bounce up and down as she eyed Melana ogling her body.

"Melana, I'm not sure you're giving me enough credit. Just because I prefer my research doesn't mean I'm not a student of history and aware of how civilizations work. The world may be cruel, but it's not wholly cruel - after all, if it weren't for the soul of a poet in a vineyard worker's heart, all wine would be dull. There needs to be a balance of the harsh and the kind. It's the nature of the world, and together societies are created, the natural world is tamed, conquered and made orderly."

She clucked her tongue.

"When the time comes, I will know how to rule my realm. And any harsh decisions I have to make will be well considered, on a case by case basis."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, I completely agree-" Melana smiled. "Sloppiness is inexcusable." The dark knight chuckled, benevolently.

"Tempering your deeds with moderation will prevent you from making mistakes, I can certainly respect that. Yet it can also limit you to never reach true greatness. One cannot gain more without taking risks, obviously you know that, you'd not go out adventuring without a desire for.. more, to challenge yourself.

Of course, your rule is entirely yours to command, I just caution you against those proclaiming they want the best for you leading you into feebleness of heart or mind. I, for my part, am more content knowing of my usefulness to you and expecting to be replaced if it ended, rather than serving you out of favourtism or sentimentality. Cruel.. is honest.

As for the farmers in the vineyard.."
She picked up her glass, letting the wine swirl about within. "I've not met a farmer much into poetry, but I guess this is an allegory, I'm not good with t-" There was a cracking noise of something heavy, perhaps wooden, breaking from the outside. Melana, albeit.. distracted by the sight before her, rushed to pick up her blade within the next moment, more trained response than conscious thought, to the point were some of her wine spilled over the floor, even managing to hit Edora if she did not evade in time. (DC 5 dexterity) Luckily the wine-glass itself was made of sturdier stuff than expensive noble cutlery, made to survive a drop or two from a drunkyards hands.

The first noise was soon followed by another, lower tone cracking noise. It seemed this was more than a simple one off accident. "You are.. not proper. I should perhaps check up on this.." Melana nodded, a hint of annoyance at the interruption clear in her voice. She looked over to Edora, seeming to await orders. Edora could tell her to check on what was going on outside, take a moment to try and peek out of the window, though with the clouds gathered overhead in the dark of night, it'd be hard to see. She could also get dressed to head out with Melana, who would indubitably need a few moments to put on her armor and be properly readied for battle.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ehh?!"

Edora awkwardly pushed herself back from the spilling wine, avoiding it from falling on her clothing and only a bit of it splashing harmlessly on her forearm. ((dex save of 6, RP'd to allow for harmless splash))

"Damn it, of all the bloody times... yes, go check on it. I'll make myself... *sigh* proper."

Edora slid her mage gloves inlaid with fine gossamer weave mithril in arcane runes onto her delicate hands first, before flitting across the room at a bounce to pluck up a robe or a shift, whichever she found first and slipping it over herself so that if she had to face off against intruders, she'd at least not have to show them any of the goods she had been intending to show off to Melana.

If the black knight was intending to put on chainmail or any other heavy armor that she was used to wearing, then Edora would take the time to ensure she was dressed in her proper wizard robes before moving over to help buckle Melana's armor in place.

"Ready? Good, then let's go together. You know your trade, so go first, and if you meet with trouble, my magic will make you twice the fighter you are already."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmn." Melana nodded picking up her shield and unlocking the door and opening it, peering outside, left and right, almost ready to head out before Edora stated her wish to go together. She nodded again, not commenting on the twice the warrior, all calm business in a situation of battle, though in her current rather open and revealing state there was just a hint of displeasure at the specific phrasing Edora had used. Still, she simply, professionally took point, not armoring up as the command, to her, had included immediatly checking on what was happening.

Downstairs, at the Inns main room, there was a cracking noise, and a muffled gasp. Quickly, with the dark knight taking point, you descended the stairs, .. and hesitated, as Melana stopped, her eyes focused on the scene below.

The door leading into the Inn was open, a small club laying by its side, the kind of weapon a cautious barmaid would wield.

You know this primarly because of the barmaid lying on the ground, being beset upon by.. a creature. It looked positively equine, but not entirely. Standing bi-pedal and drooling, with a longe tongue snacking out, its equine shaft pointed at the poor barmaid...

More concerningly, however, a sharp look at the horses color pattern reminds Edora of Melanas steed. An image of the rain washing all of that dark ooze from Melanas armor.. onto the horse, flashes to mind. Quickly followed by another image of the comparably small splatter Melana herself had been hit by...

The Knight seems to lack this realization, not suprising considering the limited light the low-burning Innfire provides you with. A secondary glance through the room reveals another traveler, hiding under a table, whilest the barkeeper tries to sneak up on the horse-abomination, his eyes wide, a large club unsteadily helt in his hands. He was used to dealing with one or the other beast out here, but he was likely outclassed by the equine creature.

The beasts nostrils flare as it focuses on the girl below as it rubs its inhuman looking shaft somewhere between her legs. Her fate will be lustful, but not kind if the beast is not stopped immediatly.
If the horse creature has been alarmed to your presence, it doesn't show that at all. Melana holds her blade lifted, ready to attack, not wasting much time with being suprised or asking just what is going on before her. She will strike at the creature, if not commanded otherwise. Any kind of spellcasting might make enough noise or light to attract the creature to you, though.

(Melana initative: 11 Barkeeper: 10 Horse-Demon initative: 5)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Edora held in a gasp at the sight of the enormous, bipedal equine and how it was absolutely ravishing the unfortunate buxom barmaid over the table in the room below. The raw, corruptive sexuality of it caused a wicked sense of mixed emotions to run through her mind. Of course, the corruption would need to be dealt with, and the rutting was terrible, yet the transmutative power of the demonic ooze was truly impressive. If properly controlled, could she create a potion that might allow for such... well-endowed transformations?

(Initiative Roll = 10)

Edora gave no order to withhold Melana, so the black knight was able to run in and slash at the beast.

Edora's mage armor was still up from the earlier casting, as it had a length of 8 hours duration. So instead, she aimed to unleash a magic missile casting at the creature.

((And horrible rolls.... 4+3 = 7 damage total for the spell))

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melana actually stayed her blade, apparently, waiting for the Barkeeper to draw attention to himself with a proper whacking. Unfortunately, Edora send out magical blasts that struck into the beasts hide, sucessfully capturing its full attention.

Melana took the opportunity to charge at the beast, finding herself confronted by an unfortunately high dark intelligence from the beast, as it picked up the barmaid and tossed her at Melana. Whilest this did not cause the Dark knight to lower her blade and care for the woman, it did disrupt her attack, which allowed the horse-beast to rush at Melana in turn, giving her a heavy punch that sent her stumbling backwards and shaking her head with a displeased grunt. She didn't seem terribly injured, but without her armor that certainly had taken some wind out of her sails.

The barkeeper took the opportunity to rescue the barmaid, dragging the semi-conscious woman out of the direct danger of the combat.

(geesh, keeping up with the bad rolls, Melana missed and the horse-demon almost critted her for it.)

Combat order: Edora -> Melana(injured, tipsy) -> Horse demon(Lightly injured)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Crap... okay, better not hold back on the bigger spells."

Edora waved her hand in a counter-clockwise circle while her off hand fingers traced mystic symbols in the air.

"Ku berata arda!" She intoned, casting the Slow spell, targeting the horse demon and hoping that the spell would take effect.

((Creature makes a Wisdom Saving Throw, DC = 15. On a fail, Speed is halved, -2 to AC and DEX saving throws, and may only take either an action or a bonus action on its turns, but not both. It may never make more than one melee or ranged attack per turn, even if it has multiattack. If it casts a spell with 1 action casting time, it has a 50% chance of having to complete it on the following turn.))

"Melana, hit it now... it's weakened.... I hope."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Edoras spell created, the horse-demon creatures shook its head, blinking its animalistic eyes for two long moments as its movements.. well, they stayed the same, but were almost as if in slow motion.
Melana, showing a certain battle-strategy had again delayed, this time to see if Edora would cast something that give her an oppening. Finding it, she brandished her blade, striking at the creature.

Her longsword lit up with divine fire, giving the beast a nasty looking cut over its chest, but not being enough to cause serious damage. As it leered over the dark knight, Melana pushes her shield forward, attempting to bash it against the horse demon.
The strike sent the creature reeling backwards, letting lose a demonically contorted whiney noise, as Melana smiled in dark satisfaction.

Only to be taken by suprise, as the Horse demon grabbed her, squeezing her, causing a pained groan, unarmored as she was, gripping her simple pants and.. half tear, half pulling them down carlessly, whinning with a mixture of rage and lust, causing, for the first time in a battle, Melana to make a noise, this one being a suprised gasp as the horse.. advanced upon her and, despite looking as if she tried to keep it in, there was a lustful moan as the creature rubbed its perverted member between her legs.

(initiative: Edora -> Melana(moderatly heavily injured, grappled, tipsy) -> Horse demon(Dazzled, slowed, heavily injured).

(damn Melana, 19, then a 20... and then horsey rolled another 19..^^ but it rolled max damage. Below is the whole chain, so you see this nonsense as well. I add modifiers afterwards, order is in reverse. I'd like to have saved that set of roles for me pirate :p)
Roll(2d6)+0:
6,6,+0
Total:12

Roll(1d20)+0:
19,+0
Total:19

Roll(2d6)+0:
1,2,+0
Total:3

Roll(2d6)+0:
3,5,+0
Total:8

Roll(1d20)+0:
20,+0
Total:20

Roll(1d20)+0:
19,+0
Total:19

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(At the end of its turns, the demon can make a DC 15 Wisdom save to end the effects of the Slow spell)

"Ooh!" Edora winced, taking no great pleasure in seeing the horse creature threatening her bodyguard in that fashion.

"Hey you! Unhand my bodyguard!"

She held out both her hands and shouted the command word for her increased strength magic missile spell, hoping it would be more effective and draw attention away from Melana.

"Alanthastos!"

*pew* *pew*

*pew* *pew*

Four glowing green missiles whirled around the room and homed in on the target.

((4+5+5+4 = 18 damage after a second level spell slot is spent on Magic Missile))

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I..indeed!" Melana gasped in the horses grasp, only for it to be impacted by a crashing of empowered arcane energy, the creature growling, stumbling back and collapsing, with a blue glow embedded deep in the cut it had recieved earlier, clearly having hit something vital with its precision-magic strike. Melana immedatly stumbled back and covered herself quickly as best as she could, her cheeks flushed violently.

The horse-demon creature began melting into a dark puddle of goop that, if Edora attempted to collect it, quickly evaporated into nothing but a bit of black, soot like substance, barely a fraction of the horses previous mass.

The Innkeeper, having survived more than one attack by creatures out here in the wildernis, stepped to close and bar the Inns sturd oaken door, with his barmaid sitting in a chair, seeming a bit out of it, unsuprisingly and a drunken man clumsily crawling out from under the table, it seemed the danger was taken care off.

Melana kept her eyes downcast as she approached Edora, seeming almost.. ashamed, if still aroused. Perhaps she was rather sensitive once one got past her armored shell? Her underarmor-cloth had a bit of a tearing in it, revealing her thigh and upper right leg. Only after a moment of awkward silence does she seem to remember to touch her chest, healing energy seeping into her body and restoring the damage the horses suprisingly powerful grasp might have caused.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Samtana" Edora said, putting her hand out to the ripped clothes and casting a mending spell.

"Hold still, it will take a little time..." she said, as the magic began to reattach the cloth around the bodyguard's waist to protect her modesty.

"That was your horse, wasn't it? It was exposed to the demonic ooze. You were too... come to think of it, though that was a lesser amount. How are you feeling?"

When a basic mending was done to hold the clothes in place, she then moved with the paladin to the room, nodding to the barkeeper in acknowledgement that hopefully their actions had made up for the damage the demon had caused to his inn.

When back upstairs, Edora kept an eye on Melana and listened carefully to what the paladin reported on how she felt. She would recast her mending spell and finish repairing the torn clothing on the knight.

"You fought well. Not that you need me to say that. You don't need to be embarassed. The creature would have done far worse to me if it had gotten close. We only defeated it together."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thanks." Melana said, enduring the mending touch stoically at first, then blushing as the spell took some time.

"My horse?" Melana half gasped, now seeming worried, pulling off her glove to look at her hand. Which looked like a normal human hand as she flexed it. "Now that you mention it, the color fits, but that wasn't.. ugh.." She hesitated, considering Edoras question as she entered the room closing it behind her.

"I.. I don't know. I mean, I feel normal, myself.. but.. I'm not usually this.. open, with anyone. I'd not just share all these things and I certainly don't feel this.." She bit her lips, looking at Edora.. "Warm."

Melana sighed, closing her eyes for a moment, exhaling in a moment of unusual weakness, smiling a little, if genuine smile at the praise. "It's naught but my duty. .. ugh. Whatever this goo was I have.. reason to believe it originated from a demon of lust. I'd ask you make haste in researching it, I'd rather not have myself changed into a beast like that."
Except, that the horse had changed to be.. sexual, sure, but also more humanoid.

"Either way, I do feel in control of myself, beyond a certain.... err.. its nothing." She cleared her throat, avoiding eye-contact, cheeks still a little flushed as she let Edora continue her mending-efforts.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Edora wondered to herself about what Melana was saying. A lust demon? What did she already know from the lore about such things?

((Arcana check: natural 1...))

Nothing. She'd never bothered to research lust demons. Perhaps the subject matter was just not available at the library where she had studied.

"I am loathe to confess it, but I have no knowledge of lust demons. I will be sure to remedy this gap in my knowledge, you can be certain of that."

She looked up at Melana's avoiding eyes, and smirked.

"So then... that's what's making you feel so flushed. And here I was thinking it was me. Ah well."

She finished her mending and then sat back.

"You can rest easy then. I shan't take advantage of you while we sleep. On the morrow, we'll reach the castle, and I'll send for whatever tomes we have available to counteract any potential demonic influence. And I won't involve the church. They would just complicate matters."

Edora helped Melana into her small clothes and then laid the paladin down on the left side of the bed. She was attracted to the dark knight, but flirting with someone who was feeling the effects of a lust demon was just as bad as getting someone drunk. It wasn't something that would make Edora feel like she'd earned it.

Once Melana was lying down, Edora removed her clothes and lay down in her undergarments on the other side of the bed, intending to rest.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The church did like to keep a tight lid on all demonic lore, for the sake of protecting people from evil influences, of course.

"You have never heard of them? I did study them, basically, a group of demons not as strong, more insidious and corruptive, quite involved in the affairs of mortals were they can be, the most well known of them is the Succubus, as they tempt mortals with the.. the sin of lust." Melana raised a hand defensively. "It.. it wasn't.. I mean.. uh.." she coughed, seeming unusually nervous right now.

"Y.. yes.. rest easy.

Though there is a problem. The distance takes thrice as long without a horse.. and yours most certainly can't carry you, me, and my armor. We'd be lucky if we make it in the evening."
Melana nodded.
When guided down she shrugged a little and smiled and Edora was certain she could feel the knights eyes upon her undergarment clad form, though Melana was disciplined enough to not make any untoward advances. Though there was a soft brushing of Edoras hips, most likely an accident, as she lay there...

Edora falls asleep undisturbedly, Melanas calm breathing by her side.

(Can do a post about what she could be dreaming about here if you want, else, I might.. or I might just skip to the morning, is roll-dependant. ^^)

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Edora bit her lip at the brushing of Melana's hips and in the dark of the room she blushed too, and fidgeted.

"We'll find a way somehow. Maybe there's a horse we can hire from the stables here. Or a cart. Mmh...something."

She yawned and shifted onto her side, so that she was looking toward Melana, then closed her eyes and tried to dream peacefully about chess moves, lust demons, and what Melana might look and sound like with her legs entwined with Edora's.

((Happy to have you do the mystery roll and then go with morning or shennanigans))