What's new

Shani's Odyssey

OP
NorthernCross

NorthernCross

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Shani's Odyssey

The mimic paused for a moment and then seemed to realize what she was about to do. In a panic, it attempted to right itself and close it's chest but it was already too late. It gave a shrieking scream as it was consumed in Shani's concentrated, continuous stream of flame and continued to do so until it went still. As Shani cut off her fire spell, the inside of the mimic seemed to fade into black smoke and all that remained was the charred chest and a few sparkling bits inside.

Within the chest, she found two things: the first being a small crystal that her pamphlet indicated that almost all mimics have. It would be worth three gold when turned in as the monster wasn't a particular thread to anyone outside the labyrinths. The second was an additional five gold coins that the mimic probably had no idea what to do with.

Her task done, she continued down the twisting and turning path. It would be exceptionally easy to get lost down here especially if in a panic. As she made yet another turn she thought she saw something suspicious.

????

There appeared to be a floor level hole set into the wall! It was several feet wide but it was only tall enough that she could only get through it by crawling. It was dangerous and if she were caught in the middle of it she would have a lot of trouble escaping from whatever found her. As she peered into the hole she couldn't see much in the darkness.

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A few moments spent at thinking about her choices, Shani finally shook her head.

"I draw the line at tight, confined space likely to make me claustrophobic. Even my lust for gold has its limits."

Regretfully, she didn't had anything to block it - something explosive would be handy -nor she knew any spells helpful in this situation, so once more, Shani shook her head and continued onwards.

OP
NorthernCross

NorthernCross

Reputation score

Leaving the suspicious hole alone, Shani continued on her way on the path through the labyrinth. Soon, however, she found herself at another fork in the road. Having lost any pretense at maintaining her sense of the cardinal directions in the twisting corridor she just knew that one path headed straight on and the other turned left. There was nothing to indicate which path to take so she would simply have to choose one and go with it.

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Without any kind of knowledge where she is or what to expect further down, Shani's options were very limited. The girl took out a golden coin out of her purse, the crystal light shone on the yellow metal.

"I might as well let fate decide this one for me."Shani tossed the coin and caught it mid-air.

"Tails. Left one it is." She put the gold back into her pursue and went on with her choice.

OP
NorthernCross

NorthernCross

Reputation score

As Shani continued down the left path, her path this time was considerably shorter. She soon stumbled upon another fork in the path with one path continuing straight on and the other turning sharply toward the right. There was something unique about the path to the right this time. Etched into the wall a little further down that path there was writing on the wall in the same tongue as she'd seen written next to the underground river. This time there was no ready translation available and she could only guess what it said.

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Well, that's interesting... Hopefully it doesn't read 'mortal danger ahead, don't go there'..."
Shani was puzzled.

"But wait, what other thing you'd write if not a warning...?"

The girl kicked her heels, uncertain what to think about it.

"To hell with it. It probably *IS* something dangerous, but I won't be sure as long as I'll check it!"

Magician readied her staff and cautiously proceed.

OP
NorthernCross

NorthernCross

Reputation score

As Shani traveled down the marked path, she soon came to a doorway that was almost lavishly decorated but seemed to have not seen anyone coming or going for some time. It opened with a loud creek issuing from the abused and neglected hinges. Peering in, she found a spacious room that was lavishly decorated but seemingly abandoned.

It seemed like one of the demon nobility had originally set this place up as a hiding hole but had lost sight of why it was originally built and started bringing in toys for amusement. A large desk had papers left on it written in their tongue but she could vaguely make out the dates. It seemed that the last time this room had been in use was toward the end of the occupation after which the noble who built this place either fled or was slain without making it back here.

Set against the wall was a wardrobe that opened to reveal an array of expensive looking clothing. Most of it was obviously made with a large demon in mind but there was a number of woman’s clothing as well. Of the clothing that looked like it would fit her, there was a beautiful black dress, a corset made from a strange material she hadn't seen before and a very daring set of bra and panties that would draw attention to rather than conceal her most private parts.

Aside from a very comfortable looking bed and a set of couches, there was an odd table that had a soft covering with a hole at one end of it. Next to it was what seemed to look like a mechanical man standing at attention who had a dial set into it's chest currently set of 'Off' but was numbered up to three. It has multiple flesh, but still obviously artificial hands and there were multiple compartments on his body to hide further appendages.

There was also a cabinet that held an assortment of fine wines and delicacy’s that should have spoiled long ago but hadn't. A part of her could feel a certain amount of magic flowing through it and she wondered if she studied it she could learn how to preserve food in the same way.

She also noted with a blush that there were also a multitude of various sex toys hidden away just out of sight. She wondered if this demon had paid more attention to things other than sex, maybe he would've survived the King's counterattack.

The last thing to notice about the room was a spiral staircase that seemed to lead up to the surface.

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Shani looked around the roomy chamber with wonder. Even on the first glance everything in the room looked very peculiar. She took a few steps closer to the demon's desk and skimmed over the papers lying around.

"Too bad I can't read them. Well, it might be something important or at least a...uhm... historical value?" She shrugged, but put the old documents carefully into her backpack.

Strolling around the room she found herself near the weird, odd looking table and an even more unusual mechanical automaton. The girl took a close look at the objects before touching anything, trying to figure out what exactly are these holes. The mechanical man's dial was tempting, but Shani decided that these kind of experiments can wait. Oh, she'll most definitely come back and figure it out, but first things first. Who knows what is this automaton capable of.

"Mother lode...!" Shani muttered with a lustful gleam in her eyes when she approached the wardrobe.

"Sexy! I like it! I'll take this -" She took out the black dress out of the wardrobe and threw it on the bed. - " - and this and that and this as well!" - corset and a set of lingerie landed next to the dress - "Oooh, I can't wait until I try it on!"

Shani ogled the clothing once more, before finally putting it inside her backpack, delighted with this finding.

"Heh, that golden coin brought me luck it would seem!"

"And I'm not even done yet!"
She thought, when she approached the cabinet. After noticing its magical properties, she concluded that knowledge of this 'know-how' would be really handy in adventuring, she'll get to study if right after checking every nook and cranny in this room. But before that...

"Let's sample a bit of that wine and delicacies. I wonder what kind of things demon's eat. Just a sip and a little bite though, a few random selections, just to sate my curiosity. I don't want to get drunk or worse, if it's ridden with some kind of aphrodisiac."

Last but not least, Shani looked through the demon's sex toys. Truth to be told, she *was* kinda perverted and managed to procure one or two for herself, but was kinda interested how looked the content of a (obviously) sex interested demon's collection. Of course her items were pretty standard comparing them to these, but after diligently 'cataloging' the toys inventory, she might take a few with her.

"Okay, let's get to work!" Shani felt stimulated about the exciting and interesting objects in this chamber. "First, the metal guy, afterwards the dildos and finally the cabinet!"

OP
NorthernCross

NorthernCross

Reputation score

After Shani had stowed away the old documents, she examined the mechanical man. He was made of metal with a shiny white finish and the compartments, while visible, were flush with the body and resisted any attempts to pry them open. Leaving it's dials alone she turned to the wardrobe with a gleeful look in her eyes.

The black dress was made of a beautiful fabric she had never seen before. It was soft and sensual to her touch and it seemed to be made to accentuate the curves of anyone who wore it and it would fall to just shy of the top of her knees. The corset's material was softer to the touch than she expected and she could imagine it being something that would be pleasant to wear even for an extended period of time. The lingerie was daring and it's black material could easily been seen through. The flowery design embroidered into it would frame both the nipples and the nether regions, inviting one to view and even sample them.

She quickly packed her new clothes away and started into the cabinet. There were various bottle of wine that she couldn't read the labels of and she could see not only a variety of cheeses, but also an exotic array of fruits and nuts and even what she thought was caviar. Clearly this was a demon of wealth and taste. She sampled one of the bottles and found it to be a fine red wine that complimented the cheese she sampled immediately after wards. The cheese itself was a mild with a slightly nutty flavor.

She had to stop herself from sampling any further lest the wine began to addle her senses. She found it a little odd that the demon had such human like tastes, but maybe that's why he came along during an invasion of human territory.

Shani turned to look through the demons extensive collection of sex toys. The sheer variety of them astounded her, she found some small enough that they might very well be intended for faeries and some large enough that they were probably never intended for human use. She would have to take a closer look after she figured out the mechanical man.

She examined the dial set into the metal man's chest and realized that she would have to press the dial in to turn it. It was probably designed this way to prevent an accidental activation and she experimentally turned the dial only to find that she couldn't turn it past one. When she released the dial the mechanical man came to life.

“Good evening! As your Master is away, I will be your Relaxation Assistant for the Evening.” A previously recorded voice spoke. “Please lie on the massage table and we will begin your massage.”

The machine waited for Shani to lie down on the table and if it pleased her, it began her massage. It became obvious that the hole in the table was there to allow her to lie face down without having to turn her head either way.

When she got on the table, she immediately felt several of the hands descend upon her. A pair of hands began rubbing her shoulders while another pair started at the small of her back. She could feel her boots being pulled off her feet before the machine began to administer a masterful foot rub. The three sets of hands worked hard to remove any hint of tension from her body but didn't wander anywhere too inappropriate. It almost felt like she could melt into a pool of sheer relaxation by the time it was done and she could almost whine when it did finally finish.

“I hope you enjoyed your massage. If you wish, you may removed your clothing and set my dial to '2' to receive a comprehensive hot oil massage. Hold it in on '2' for five seconds to have this unit lock the entrance for your privacy and comfort.” The mechanical man's recording said. “Otherwise, please return this units dial to 'Off.'”

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After the massage Shani decided to turn the mechanical man's dial to an 'Off' position.

"It's not that it wasn't nice, big guy - on the contrary. It's just gods know how long you've been standing here and I'd prefer not to be an object of some frenzied robot mayhem because of a little dust and rust. But it would seem that the massage function works all right, so I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it once in a while." The girl put her boots on and stood up, stretching a little.

"Stay here and don't go all HAL on me, okay?" She pat the automaton's metal arm.

After dealing with the automated masseur, Shani turned towards the collection of sex toys lying in front of her. The fairy ones piqued her interest, but mainly because she pondered about having a little sprite as a friend - a pet? "What exactly is the fairy standing in this world...?" - during her adventuring. She considered it a pleasant idea, having someone to talk during the long hours inside the dark labyrinth. "And fairies would be much lower maintenance, wouldn't they?" She chuckled at her avarice. In the end, Shani had chosen to take four sex toys with her. She picked the ones that looked like they've been made from high quality materials or were crafted diligently, with skill. The first one was one of the fairy ones, she choose the most beautiful one. "Maybe it will come handy one day."
For the remaining three. she would pick the most interesting one, the most exotic one and the most perverted one of the entire collection. Happy with her choices, she went over to the cabinet once more.

"Okay, it's time for some work. I'll figure out what makes you tick, you know!"
- she pointed at the cabinet with resolve and began to study its preserving properties.

Last edited:
OP
NorthernCross

NorthernCross

Reputation score

The automaton wound down without any further protest and if it did indeed plan to have a HAL moment it was concealing it well. It would wait until the next person came to seek it's services.

After a few moments, she gathered together the scattered collection of sex toys and examined them. The most beautiful of the faerie sized dildos was made out of what appeared to be a small crystal that never the less would be fairly large in comparison for it's intended user.

The most exotic one seemed to be carved out of a shiny, black material. It was on the larger size but she felt confident that she could take it. On it's surface there was a design carved to resemble a waterfall spouting from the tip and it seemed to channel the love fluids down to the base. She noted a little tab at the bottom of it but didn't immediately know what it was intended for.

One of the more interesting toys was a large, segmented affair that had several different layers to it. Each ring had a series of bumps or small rubbery spikes that didn't seem dangerous. Each layer seemed to move independently from the next and she pondered how this was supposed to work. Then she spotted a tab in the base of it and she experimentally turned it. When she turned to tab the entire toys seemed to come to life, twisting and turning in her hand.

She immediately returned to the first toy gave it an experimental twist. It also started spinning in her hands and she immediately began to imagine it spinning in her warm hole. But the tabs were too small to comfortably turn while it was in use and she searched the pile again. She found what she was looking for when she picked up what she had first assumed was a chastity belt with a stuck key. Carefully she examined the inside and she found holes that would fit the tabs carefully placed for insertion into both of her holes. The stuck key was probably a winder of some sort.

She glanced through the pile and found a set of anal beads and a smaller dildo with ribs on it that seemed appropriate for anal play, if she desired to pick them up.

Her eyes opened wide with shock when she found what could easily be the most perverted of the toys. It's size and shape seemed to be based on a minotaur but someone had added bumps, ridges and all manner of oddities to it. She couldn't imagine ever fitting the entire thing inside of her but she could easily imagine fitting half of it. It lacked the tab of the other two, for better or worse.

Having picked out her selection of toys, she turned to the cabinet and examined it for any sign of the magic used to preserve it. Finally, she found a small design etched into the side that she first took as decorative but she could feel a small amount of cold magic flowing through it. She quickly copied the design onto the back of the pamphlet in as much detail as she could.

?????

Shani could hear a low humming reach her ears and when she turned to it's source, she found a woman standing on the spiral staircase who stopped humming as soon as she spotted her. The expression resembled a child who just got caught stealing from the cookie jar.

“I-I'm sorry! I knew I was supposed to report this place but... please don't tell the guards.” The woman pleaded. Looking at her, Shani could see that she was a slightly older woman with long brown hair and a bust that was a cup or so larger than her own. She had a simple kind of beauty to her and she didn't seem to be an adventurer of any sort so how did she know about this place?

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Once again Shani rummaged through the sex toys collection. She was fairly content with her choices in that matter. She found the crystal dildo tasteful and elegant - an unusual, yet fitting description for a sex toy.

Both the black, exotic piece as well as the segmented one were looking interesting, pleasurable... and they hopefully will be fun to use. All three of her choices she put in her backpack, along with the 'chastity' (an ironic erroneous first impression) base. Anal beads, even though fairly run-of-the-mill, found themselves in the bag as well.

"Well, they ought to do, at least until I find something better."

Shani had trouble deciding what to do about the last one.

"...What I'm supposed to with it, kill people? Well it sure has its uses a mace or a baseball bat, but..."
Shani was unconvinced. Oh, she could easily imagine using it on one of her beautiful, defeated foes, punishing them with this thick monster as they would squirm and moan and-

"Stop it you perverted girl! That's not the time for that!"

There was the issue of her backpack as well. It's her first day here and she found many interesting objects, but dildos weren't exactly one of the most prestigious and valuable objects she could've imagine. If she would find something more precious deeper in the labyrinth she might have to throw the huge sex toy away, and that seemed just to wasteful. Shani skimmed over the especially lewd ones once more:

"Maybe I can find something as interesting as this one, but not as heavy." Although in the end she was almost certain she'll take it with her if nothing else catches her eye - her imagination went wild with the possibilities. And all these bumps, ridges and oddities... If only she had a portable chest!

Some time later, when Shani was finally pleased with the results of copying the magical design ("One cannot be to sure in this business.") she heard someone humming. The magician quickly reached her staff and turned her head towards the way the sound came from. She spotted a woman standing on the spiral staircase.

“I-I'm sorry! I knew I was supposed to report this place but... please don't tell the guards.” The woman pleaded.

Shani lowered her weapon, but was still on her guard.

"That's... well, okay I suppose? Wait, why are you apologizing? Why would I tell the guards anything? And come down from there, I would prefer not yell and alert every monster in the vicinity."

Btw, could you perhaps explain to me a bit clearer what's the deal with this dildo base/would be chastity belt thingie? I didn't quite get it (sorry T_T")

OP
NorthernCross

NorthernCross

Reputation score

It took her a moment, but she figured out how the 'chastity' belt worked. She would place her choice of dildos into it's slots and then when she put it on and wound it up it would keep the toys turning and squirming in her delicate folds until it wound down. She suspected that winding it up would also lock the belt ensuring she would have to endure the toys bringing her to the edge over and over again until it was done.

“I... did you come in through another entrance? I thought this was the only one.” The woman slowly descended the rest of the stairs, with her hands held up to show she meant no harm. “If we find a labyrinth entrance we have to report it to the guard or we'll be in trouble. But when I found the entrance in my basement and where it lead I couldn't. I knew I'd lose the house and... I've found myself enjoying this place, too. None of the monsters come in here, even when they see me they don't pass the wall with the writing.”

Shani paused to consider the writing on the wall she'd seen earlier. Perhaps it was some form of Ward against Monsters?

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A ward against monsters... That's an interesting thought. She'll have to copy it, just in case it proves true.

"Yeah, I came through the official one. So you're saying the staircase leads to your house? Where is your house located exactly?"

Shani walked towards one of the comfortable looking couches and sat down. She gestured the woman to sit as well.

"Actually, I was just about to eat something. Would you care to join me?" The girl asked.

OP
NorthernCross

NorthernCross

Reputation score

“My house is a former plantation out on the plains. When they pushed the occupiers out, they wanted to solidify their claim on the area... and that meant putting as many settlers in the area as possible. The previously existing housing was purely on a 'first come, first serve' basis for everyone but the nobility. This was one of the few buildings left because of how dangerous it was to live out here at the time. Still is.” The woman said, as she joined Shani on the couch. “But if they find out that there was an entrance here, they'll force me out and I won't get any compensation for the building nor a guarantee of a new house.”

“Oh, have you tried that fruity white wine? It's good.”
The woman suggested, as Shani suggested they eat.

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"The wines are really tasty. I'll drink it, if you say it's that good, but only a bit. I don't want to get wasted in the middle of a labyrinth. I'm Shani by the way, pleasure to meet you."

Shani took out her rations and began to unpack them.

"Well I have only my adventuring rations with me, but they're pretty good. The chicken is especially tasty. So, you're telling me you found this place? You're all alone in this wilderness, caring for the household and such?
" Shani was quite impressed with the independent woman.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anybody about this entrance. But I hope you won't mind if I use it?"

OP
NorthernCross

NorthernCross

Reputation score

“My name is Maria.” The woman introduced herself to Shani. She watched as Shani began unpacking her rations. “Those look good, I admit. But if you get sick of rations I can cook for you sometime... I once shared this place with a few other people, but back then the Devil Army was still trying to retake the plains and...”

Maria trailed off sadly, before she distracted herself by fetching the wine she suggested and pouring two glasses. “...it's just me now. I don't mind if you use the entrance in my home... but now that I know there's another way in I want to find a way to seal this room off from the rest of the maze before someone less understanding finds it. But until then, I certainly don't mind the company.”

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Shani began to munch on her rations.

"Sealing it like, permanently?" The girl asked with a light frown. "Maybe you could just, I don't know, lock it tight from the inside? Oh, I'll ask while I remember-" Shani pointed at the mechanical men. "-Could you tell me about this device here? Did you dial the second and third options?" She took a sip of wine. She was no connoisseur, on the contrary - Shani preferred sweet wines, be it for dinner or desert - but this one was delicious.

"Anyway...you were saying... exactly *what* are you enjoying about this place?" Asked the magician with a devious smile.

Last edited:
OP
NorthernCross

NorthernCross

Reputation score

“I suspect that a locked door will actually attract a lot more attention... regardless, I'm not even sure how to seal it anyway.” Maria said, before she took a sip of her wine. When Shani drew her attention to the mechanical man, she blushed before she replied. “Leroy? When I found him he was broken down, but I managed to get him working again... and all his options work, especially number three...”

Maria trailed off in thought with a heavy blush and almost seemed more than a little aroused. With a start, she realized that she was still in Shani's company and quickly coughed and looked away.

“I suspect I enjoy this place for much the same reason you're starting to." The woman gave Shani a small, knowing smile as she saw Shani's new toys in her still open pack. Then her eye caught the Minotaur sized dildo that was being contemplated earlier. “If you want, when you have something you want but can't carry with you, I can look after it here.”

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Thanks for the offer. If you don't mind, later I would like to go outside for a while in order to get a hanging where am I and how to return here... in case I find the door shut tight from the labyrinth side that is. Speaking of labyrinth, I have an... unusual question. An... acquaintance of mine has hers current housing pleasant in a less than pleasant state. I was wondering, since you're all alone here, maybe you wouldn't care if she'd stay here for a bit?"

Shani began to flail her arms before Maria had even chance to respond.

"I don't even know whether she'd be interested in this, maybe she actually likes her place. There's just one tiny, little problem..." Shani sported a sour smile.
"She's a succubus. But she seemed nice and all... she can be reasoned with - I, I mean, you can talk with her and all, it's not like she'll eat you or something. You know, being a monster. I just figured both of you are kinda... well... lonely?" Shani ended her speech with clumsily, already regretting bringing the subject.

Last edited: