What's new

[Complete - Partial] Share-girl House - My Girlfriend Is Shared by Others [Gallery Translation]

thenueralscape

Reputation score
Hello everyone! I decided to translate this game's gallery because I thought it would be fun! 5,800 instances of dialogue later I can say that I was wrong about that! Jk, anyways here y'all go; enjoy the translation. It's not a direct one at times and it definitely isn't perfect because there was no way I was going back through that to double check. Considering the size of the project there are definitely moments of writing fatigue leaving lines a little wonky, sorry about that! Also if you decide to play through the main game with it's doodoo MTL all over the place then when you get to a sexy scene it will use my translation.

Image instructions to help anyone with the patch.

Untitled.png

P.S. If you see a random blank space in a line of dialogue it's the stupid game doing that.
P.S. Full save linked below as well. The saving in this game is doodoo though. If your on Windows type %appdata% into your home bar. Then go to LocalLow, click this folder "めくじら" then click this folder "シェアガールハウス" then "Utage" and click SaveG01 or whatever it calls it, should be the only folder there and drop the files inside.
P.S. If enough people want it I might do another pass over to fix all the mistakes, just didn't want to do it if noone really cared when it's already good enough for my, ahem, personal use. :p

Attachments

Last edited:

darksshades

Reputation score
Good work I guess.

Only checked the first scene but it still feels very MTL. Specially when you get things like "The display has a female-colored leaf naked body with a dressed in a dressing office" and "Ma- I'm a manuki person".
'colored leaf' == Iroha (girl's name)
But anyways it should still be better then full MTL for the people that can't play in japanese at all.

Also, not sure many people will know how to actually use your patch from the files you have in the attachments.

Here is a BeepInEx patch with the translation.
Just unpack everything inside the game's folder and it should work.

You can check if it worked by pressing ALT+0 inside the game.

And a popup window will appear.
There you can change the translator from 'passthrough' to 'Google! translate' or any other if you want to get the full text MTL.
You can also uncheck the 'Translated' to display the original japanese text

Attachments

OP
thenueralscape

thenueralscape

Reputation score
Good work I guess.

Only checked the first scene but it still feels very MTL. Specially when you get things like "The display has a female-colored leaf naked body with a dressed in a dressing office" and "Ma- I'm a manuki person".
'colored leaf' == Iroha (girl's name)
But anyways it should still be better then full MTL for the people that can't play in japanese at all.

Also, not sure many people will know how to actually use your patch from the files you have in the attachments.

Here is a BeepInEx patch with the translation.
Just unpack everything inside the game's folder and it should work.

You can check if it worked by pressing ALT+0 inside the game.

And a popup window will appear.
There you can change the translator from 'passthrough' to 'Google! translate' or any other if you want to get the full text MTL.
You can also uncheck the 'Translated' to display the original japanese text
Heyo! When I redownloaded the application and dropped my files from the zip it works on my F95zone post, maybe I misposted this one, I'll check later. Also this is just a gallery translation so any non-sex scenes pretty much aren't translated and if you are seeing 'colored leaf' then it's a line not in my patch or the patch didn't apply properly since I changed her name to Koyo because fuck it I wanted to :p. You can tell it worked if the main screen has my credits. I also added some instructions to make it easier since some people were also saying they were having trouble using it.

Last edited:

darksshades

Reputation score
Heyo! When I redownloaded the application and dropped my files from the zip it works on my F95zone post, maybe I misposted this one, I'll check later. Also this is just a gallery translation so any non-sex scenes pretty much aren't translated and if you are seeing 'colored leaf' then it's a line not in my patch or the patch didn't apply properly since I changed her name to Koyo because fuck it I wanted to :p. You can tell it worked if the main screen has my credits. I also added some instructions to make it easier since some people were also saying they were having trouble using it.
I know this is old but I just found why your translations didn't work for me at that time so I wanted to make things clear.

For one, instead of Reipatcher I prefer using BeepinEx which doesn't alter gamefiles and can more easily be removed if needed.
So I 'installed' BeepInEx+XAutoTranslator and put your "AutoTranslator/Translation" folder into BeepInEx to apply it.
Now, there was also a 'translator++' folder inside your 'Translation' folder and BeepInEx was loading that full MTL version instead of your translation.

Now its very apparent that its working as the 'LOAD' button turned into 'By: TheNeuralScape'.
Thanks for your effort, the translation quality is very nice and the H-scenes can be properly understood.

TL;DL: Deleting the Translation/translator++ folder and reloading the translations made it work for me.