What's new

Shark's Lagoon Games

doncoyote

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hi, this is my first thread so apologies in advance for any mistakes.
I thought I'd create this thread for the games by Shark, I suspect there will be quite a few who already know his work, they're essentially 3d games where you either click on the speech bubble or more usually have to find the right spot to advance(sometimes finding the spot, or the right order can drive you mad), they're quite enjoyable so I thought they could all be brought together, as I couldn't find any here. Anyway here's 2 links to his site, 1 to the forum and 1 to the games page

Here I've also added download links for a shark's games pack which include most of the current free games(I can't find the older ones)

and here are links for the video walkthroughs and some of the help codes if you get stuck and don't want to go trawling through all the threads over at shark's lagoon

Note: Each of the three downloads above contain different walkthroughs, I just broke them up to upload quicker.

I hope you enjoy them, sorry I didn't put images up, I haven't worked that out yet
If anyone has any of the older games, or any of the help codes please let us know and I'll update the downloads

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Shark's Lagoon Games

I hope you enjoy them, sorry I didn't put images up, I haven't worked that out yet
If anyone has any of the older games, or any of the help codes please let us know and I'll update the downloads
Help codes.... hmmm... If I tell you, Shark will hunt me down and make an haur d'eurve out of me. :cool: But I can give you........... A CLUE. If you go to his forum and go into the section discussing HIS games, open the specific parts discussing each of the games. Look through them for comments from Shark... usually starting around page 3 or 4 (well... he will comment from page one, but...) If you read those comments, look for him to stress.... a word. If it is a word one could associate with the theme of the game, odds are really good that THAT is the code word. An example. If he did a game about baseball and in one of his comments he were to refer the word... bat (notice the pause typed before the actual word), then the odds are REALLY good that the word bat would be the code word. When you are playing the game, and are stumped by the next move, type bat. When the last letter is hit, yellow circles and or arrows will appear on the screen telling you what the next move should be.

Most of his earlier games, the code is... help. But eventually, he decided to make it a little tougher on people. I tend to think about the game and then experiment with words to see what might trigger the clue. I bat about .500. But there were a few games that I could NOT figure it out. A little checking through Shark's comments in the forum and I got the term.

Note: If you do hang out at the lagoon, and you are looking through a discussion for one game or another, if you see someone asking for the code word, tell them to look back in that discussion for Shark comments. DO NOT tell them the word... in the forum. You can, if you choose, send them a message, but it is better to have them find it themselves.

OP
doncoyote

doncoyote

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Shark's Lagoon Games

Loup Garou, I know what you mean, I'd hate to see that fin rising up behind me! The only reason I thought about asking anyone for the help words is simply that as you will know yourself, there are some who will just keep on asking for them, plus I thought it might be of help to those who struggle with some of the multiple task areas in some of his games, plus it'd be a pain to go through each thread for the words, anyway, no worries(as long as the fin doesn't appear)