What's new

[しがのこ] パラダイス・サキュバス (Paradise Succubus)

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
returns with another RPG Maker title in the works called パラダイス・サキュバス or Paradise Succubus which is being promoted on , , and . All of Shiganoko's works take place in the same world called Eropia whether they are CG sets or but you don't have to play the previous game to know the story. Most of the content including the story is locked behind a paywall, but Shiganoko did reveal the name of the new protagonist. His name is Arthur, and I attached an image of him plus some stats which will be visible in the next game unlike the previous game. There will be futanari demons in this game, but there is also a bigger emphasis on training player parameters to the point where the player could develop both female and male features depending on the attacks received from enemies and other events in the game. I wish I could at least share story details for the next game, but Shiganoko hasn't made that information free to the public yet. However, he is trying to put out an alpha before the end of September.

Attachments

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
You're pretty far off from the standard, since you've put in the effort though we're just going to boot this over to gen discussion until there's enough info out that you can meet the standard.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm.
I got the latest version, but I don't see any of the newer enemies. Odd. Is each version covering only partials, or do the newer versions include earlier enemies?

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm.
I got the latest version, but I don't see any of the newer enemies. Odd. Is each version covering only partials, or do the newer versions include earlier enemies?
When you choose the stage at the beginning, look for the one where the boss is question marks because there is no boss yet for the new set of enemies. The developer is working on a new alpha for the end of the month which includes defeat scenes for , but there is still no boss for that level.

Last edited:

darkdhaos

Reputation score
The author released a new alpha of his game for the public, you can find it on this .

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Shiganoma released the 0.26 beta on and which now lets you fight Semet, the second boss.
0.27 beta on and added an option to suck Anubis or Mina's dick to get out of battle.
0.30 beta on and added new enemies and a new route, but the boss is not available yet.

Last edited: