What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

mcHy

Reputation score
hey, my character is afflicted with some parasite? I cant get rid of it and you can no longer change clothes or engage certain h events
you need this item to cure it.
Unbenannt.PNG

you can buy it from him.
Unbenannt2.PNG

jowishg

Reputation score
Quick RegEx code for the ClipLoger to stop it from spamming the unnecessary stuff into your clipboard while the main menu is open.

/^夜./
/^朝./
/^\d\s日目.月.。夕方./

If you don't know how to use these, copy Clipboard_llule.txt to your \www\js\plugins folder and rename it to Clipboard_llule.js
Do you know how to stop the time of day spam ? The file worked great until the end of the prologue when you meet the NPCs from the photography club...Thx

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Do you know how to stop the time of day spam ? The file worked great until the end of the prologue when you meet the NPCs from the photography club...Thx
Yea I notice that to after more extended testing. Try this RegEx Code:

/^\d\s日目.{5,50}/

This should filter out the spam better.

Last edited:

dedadagain

Reputation score
anyway to get past the infinite hallway under the school? Im guessing its either to do with hypnotism or me going the wrong way

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Chapter 1:
-Go to the residential area
-Inspect the black hole near the sewer
-Enter the sewer and beat the boss

Chapter 2:
-Go to the hospital and meet your dad
-Go to book-chan
-Go to the writers club
-Go to the shopping district
-Head up and to the top right of the map where you see two dudes and a gas corruptor
-Destroy the gas corruptor
-Head back to book-chan
-Go to the train station and talk to the mask guy
-On the 5th floor, open the gate by going inside the room at the lower middle part of the map. Inside the room, interact with the pc
-Beat the boss of the dungeon

Chapter 3:
-Go to the writers club
-Accept the quest with the star next to it
-Beat the minion and the boss of that quest
-Go to the entertainment district and talk to the policemen
-Head home
-Head over to the writers club
-Sleep for the day
-Enter the new dungeon and beat the boss

Chapter 4:
-Go to the writers club
From here it divides into 2 parts: Factory and Bar

Factory:
-Go to the entertainment distract at night
-Talk to the shop vendor by the streets
-Head to the deepest part of the slums
-Enter the shop at the top right of the map
-Either buy the info for 50k yen or pass out flyers
-Go check out the drug drop off at the new location
-Beat the boss of the factory

Bar:
-Attend class at school
-Head home to receive cursed video
-Talk to book-chan about it
-Go to the entertainment district and talk with the sunglasses guy and the beard guy up top
-Head to the next map and interact with the shiny spot
-Go inside the bar and apply to work
-Head back to the bar the next night to start the shift
-Head outside and steal the black suit guy's key
-Go to the bar during the day and enter the door behind the counter
-Go beat the boss of the dungeon

Chapter 5:
-Head to the swimming pool at the school
-Go to the beach
-Head to the new dungeon and talk to the guy with the exclamation mark

Chapter 6:
-Go and beat the boss of the first dungeon
-Go to the hospital to meet your dad
-Head to the park and interact with the locker inside the girls restroom
Interact with the console near the laser wall and punch in the correct code(search around the place for clues of what it is, or ask around the forum)

Chapter 7:
-Head over to the new dungeon
-Beat the boss of the dungeon *Depending on certain conditions, you'll get redirected to to a bad end
-Beat the boss of the dungeon again

anyway to get past the infinite hallway under the school? Im guessing its either to do with hypnotism or me going the wrong way
You gotta destroy the crystal by heading straight down from the clock, which has a hidden room

Last edited:

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For everyone who stuck at chapter 1.. Maybe you didnt see that you can cross the road at some map you think only straight road. Embarassingly i stuck at that too for 15 minutes

da22

Reputation score
After defeat the final boss I only got bad end. My dominance was 0 at that time, Is this a bug right ?

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
I've destroyed all the hypnosis pillars. How do I proceed from here?
Check on the statue in front of the school the next day during the morning, and interact with it from behind to bring up a set of stairs.

Edit: The walkthrough is now complete)Though I assume most of you already beaten the game...). If you guys want help on the side quests, let me know.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Holy fucking shit.
1GB+ Trial.
Looked up on YouTube, but it didn't seem to be voiced?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
hey, my character is afflicted with some parasite? I cant get rid of it and you can no longer change clothes or engage certain h events
Do you remember where you caught the parasite from? I can't remember which enemy give you parasites.

Holy fucking shit.
1GB+ Trial.
Looked up on YouTube, but it didn't seem to be voiced?
The VX games are all like this because there is no RTP.

ololof

Reputation score
Can't find and trigger two school events, one that leads to sex in changing room another with guidance teacher(the one with glasses)
Hint says that I need to up reputation for both, and that teacher is teacher room, but school reputation is 90 and still nothing

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Check on the statue in front of the school the next day during the morning, and interact with it from behind to bring up a set of stairs.

Edit: The walkthrough is now complete)Though I assume most of you already beaten the game...). If you guys want help on the side quests, let me know.
You might want to put your walkthrough on the OP so people don't have to scroll through pages looking for it.

hollowzen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
did you try to talk to the NPC in the clubroom? He gives you the equip but i dont know what it triggers.
View attachment 36419

Edit: Ok got it! you need to lower your reputation under 20 by losing to a enemy or do dirty stuff in public.View attachment 36429
He didn't have any new dialogues. I actually cleared the game without ever unlocking Doerotube or stream questline.
I guess the information must be obtained in the following order:
1. Be able to access Doerotube
2. Ask the club member for streaming equipment
3. Unlock streaming questline

I can't seem to be able to access the site at all. If I have to guess it's probably held by some NPC that I haven't talked to, but I can't figure out which one.

EDIT: I figured it out, you need to undertake and complete the topmost FREE mission. Afterwards the site will be unlocked and you can ask the club member for streaming equipment.

Last edited: