Shiori (Mind Flayer)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Shiori (Mind Flayer)

After what Shiori thought was several minutes, the two of them saw a woman coming out of the cave towards them. Taking in the woman's features, Shiori remained ready to fight, though she lowered her naginata when she saw the woman didn't look very hostile. When she spoke to them and asked if the dark elf dropped them in there, Shiori nodded her head yes.

"Yeah, that bitch dropped is into this damn place, after forcing me to lose my honor and status as alpha... of course Kaei here managed to get some sort of potion from her and it changed us back," Shiori replied, noticing the bulge in the girl's shorts and making her think she was like herself, a futanari.

"It's alright, as long as they didn't manage to do anything to my mate then I can forgive and forget. But if they'd raped her and got her pregnant before I can, then I would have killed them without batting an eye about it, just so you know. So if you have any power over them, then please keep them in line okay, because I'd hate to have to fight them again, they kind of hurt because they're too big," Shiori replied about the thing's trying to rape them. After that, Shiori turned to Kaei.

"Are you okay Kaei? Did those things hurt you any at all?" Shiori asked Kaei after that, going over to her mate and pampering her a bit, looking her over for cuts and bruises and taking care of them as best she could with whatever she had on hand.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nodding, Kaei seemed unhurt, the girl looked over at them and said "I Can assure you, these...ahem, fairy crushers are relatively dopey, only i can get people pregnant, im technically their boss...if that makes sense, they just bring them to me", fairy crushers, the name intimidated Shiori slightly, making her wonder what they would have done if she didnt defeat them, the girl stepped foward again and took her hood down, showing that she too had wolf ears of a black colour "Are you looking for mistress tendril?" she asked.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Shiori listened to the girl talk while she checked Kaei over and when she was satisfied that her mate was unhurt, she looked back over at the new girl with.

"Well still the same though, Kaei's my mate and I don't want anyone but me to mate with her... unless she's okay with that. And even then they can't get her pregnant. But anyway though... why did they attack us? We aren't fairies, we're okami," Shiori replied to the girl's words, trying to not let it show that she was a bit intimidated by the name 'Fairy Crushers'. When the girl lowered her hood and Shiori saw she was looking at a fellow okami like herself, she continued, "And you're an okami too? Wow, I honestly didn't think I'd meet one of my kin here in this place. And yes we're looking for miss Tendril, she told me to come here to speak with her, and that she had a gift of some sort for me. I'm assuming it was for beating her in this desert arena place a day or more ago now."

Shiori stepped up to her fellow okami and sniffed her, getting her scent before offering her hand in friendship with a smile while lowering her naginata altogether now, her ears twitching a little and her tail wagging happily at meeting one of her kin. "I'm Shiori Okamitetsu, and this is Kaei, my mate. She's my only mate at the moment, but if I run into that dark elf again, I'm going to make her my omega mate. But I must ask, if those things had... beaten us. Would you have let us go, or would you have taken us against our will like them and... knocked us up instead?" Shiori said to her fellow okami, looking curious as to what may have happened had they lost.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Its more of a nickname if anything else, we have no idea what they are actually called" the woman said, nodding in response to Shiori asking if she was a okami, it was nice to see one of her kind in this world too, deciding to answer Shioris question she said "Well they would have had quite a bit of fun with you before handing you over to me....it really depends, im just looking after them right now, if i was just as horny as them well....yeah i probably would have impregnated both of you" she said, yawning and stretching her arms "We`re just under mistress Tendril chamber...um..usually we just have our way with a victim and give them back to a dark elf, but since im sick of her throwing people down here, ill offer you a challenge, beat me and ill show you a shortcut up to Tendrils room, if not, you have to take the manual stairs from this point, this is floor seven by the way..."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah, I see. Well regardless it's still good to meet one of my kin. Might I know the name of my fellow okami?" Shiori said about the nicknaming of the large beasts that attacked them, then asked her name.

When Shiori heard her fellow okami's answer about what she'd have done if Shiori and Kaei had lost, Shiori couldn't help but feel a little mad at her for stating the fact that if she'd been in the mood then Kaei would have been knocked up. She didn't even care about the fact that she herself would have been impregnated, but Kaei was off limits to anyone else but her, unless she couldn't help it... not that she would like that any though of course. When she stated that she was tired of the dark elf throwing people down there with them, Shiori was glad, and when a challenge was offered to her, she immediately perked up at it, wondering what her kin had in mind. It didn't have thrill of maybe something bad happening if she lost, but that didn't bother her all that much really. However she thought of a counter offer to give back to her kin after contemplating it for a few moments.

"Well that's good to hear that you're fed up with that dark elf. And I'm very glad you weren't horny at all, not that I honestly mind having sex or anything, because sex is great. I just wouldn't want to have to make you my mortal enemy, because I want to be the first to have a child with Kaei," Shiori said, letting her fellow okami know that while she held no grudge now, she would have if she'd tried to impregnate Kaei before she got to at least once.

"About you're offer though, well... unless you'd be up for something else instead then I don't mind sparring with you. We could make it a little more interesting kind of fight though if you want. One that makes up for any hurts we caused your friends, and makes us both feel good at the same time. Maybe a sex fight between me and you, using Kaei as the referee of sorts. First to cum three times loses, and you can use any technique you can think of as long as it doesn't cause pain of any kind or ends with either of us getting pregnant... until maybe at a later time," Shiori said after letting her statement about Kaei getting pregnant, giving her counter offer if the okami woman wished to take it. Of course if she decided against Shiori's proposal she wouldn't be angry or anything and would agree to a simple sparring match with her kin, asking exactly what kind of a sparring match it would be.

(I thought they were on the eighth floor? Or did they fall to another part of the seventh when the trap door opened up on them?)

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shaking her head, the girl said "Name is Karen, and ill only accept a fair sparring battle against just you, i cant guarantee my instincts if i win though..." Karen said, blushing slightly.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"That's fine with me Karen, I don't mind. All I ask is that if I lose and you want that, just please leave Kaei out of it... or at least please don't impregnate her. It's all I ask," Shiori replied to her kin, who's name she now knew. When Shiori noticed Karen blushing, she couldn't help but blush herself as she continued, suddenly thinking of something to ask their new acquaintance, "Oh Karen don't be embarrassed about that, everyone needs to sometimes or they'd go insane you know. But... would you... like to come with us afterwards? Some extra company would be nice since we'd have someone else to talk to, and I'm honestly kind of sure those big boys back there can handle themselves. I mean if Kaei hadn't been here then they would probably have beaten me, and if I hadn't been here then they would have done the same for her."

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nodding to both Shioris question about Kaei and wanting to come with her, Karen made a motion for Kaei to sit at the sidelines as Karen cracked her knuckles.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Okay then. Kaei sweetie, stay here and stay safe, I love you," Shiori said to Kaei before following Karen, kissing her mate a couple of times before heading on.

She stepped out with Karen and got herself ready, stretching her legs and back a bit before coming back up, her own nakedness showing her body off to her fellow okami as well as Kaei. "I've gotta ask real quick. Is this more a wrestling match, fists only? Or can I use my weapon? Doesn't matter to me regardless, I'm up for either," Shiori asked, wondering which it would be and kind of wanting to use just her fists, as it had been a long time since she'd been able to do so. Once Karen had answered her, Shiori would either take her naginata over to Kaei for her to hold on to until they got done, or she would ready it for battle, whichever Karen told her she could use.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Use your weapon" Karen said, preparing herself and letting Shiori rest for a moment.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alrighty then, and thanks for letting me catch my breath. I really appreciate it," Shiori said, sitting down for a minute or two to rest since she was being given the chance.

Once she had caught her breath for a couple of minutes, she got back to her feet and got herself into a battle stance, ready to start this sparring match with her fellow okami. It kind of felt like Shiori was vying for dominance or something while she prepared for their match. When she stated she was ready, and after seeing Karen take a battle stance, Shiori would move in slowly and cautiously, wondering who would win, as she for some reason felt that they were both evenly matched, though she didn't know for sure of course. Winking at Kaei, Shiori jumped in suddenly after circling her prey for a moment or two, trying to trip her with her naginata so she could unbalance her and then maybe knock her to the ground with a leg sweep.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

[Shiori gets a arousal hit,Karen gets a arousal hit]

[Shiori fails to hit, Karen gets a arousal hit]

[Shiori gets a arousal hit, Karen gets a arousal crit]

Shiori 7/7 HP, 2/7 AP

Karen 7/7 HP, 5/7 AP

The battle got off to a slightly strange start, pulling her hood up Karen also circled Shiori, smirking slightly as the two faced off, as Shiori ran in to try and attack, Karen suddenely grabbed a hold of her and forcefully kissed her, pressing her breasts against Shioris as she moved her hands down to Shioris ass and squeezed, Shiori equally frenched Karen back to try and stop her, but Karen had already pulled her shorts off, the bulge in her panties noticeable now, she then pulled her panties off and casually tossed them aside, exposing her dick at almost the same size as Shioris "Gah...you got me hard already~" Karen whispered, rubbing her erect member against Shioris own dick, arousing her even further as Karen continued forcing herself onto Shiori.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Shiori moved in at Karen, who she watched pull her hood back up over her ears for some reason, she was taken aback when Karen grabbed her and pressed her lips to Shiori's as well as her breasts. Shiori gave a cute playful growl as her ass was grabbed and squeezed by Karen, her tail wagging playfully as she pushed back with as much strength in the kiss as Karen pulled her own shorts off, Shiori's tongue dancing with Karen's. Shiori glanced down to see the bulge in Karen's panties, with the last few inches of her member poking out over them. She noticed that her own member seemed to be slightly larger in length and girth than her fellow okami's giving her a small victory even if she lost the battle, Shiori's own member was about eleven inches in length and two in thickness, while Karen's was an inch or two shorter and a quarter of an inch to a half an inch less thick.

"S-same to you K-Karen... but I think mine's harder. N-Not that that's a g-good thing I s-suppose. Oh yes..." Shiori replied in a whisper to her fellow okami as she dropped her spear for now, letting out soft coos and moans as Karen rubbed her own erection against Shiori's, pleasuring them both as Shiori can't hold back a fairly ample spurt of her pre, which she then decides to use her left hand and lube both of their futa cocks up, while she uses her right hand to grope Karen's ass in return, teasing her kin's tail to see if hers was just as sensitive.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

[Domination test...]

[Shiori gets 4, Karen gets 1]

[Shiroi gets 2, Karen gets 1]

[Shiori gets 6, Karen gets 5]

[Shiori gets 3, Karen gets 4]

[Shiori gets 2, Karen gets 3]

[Shiori gets 5, Karen gets 6]

[Tiebreaker...Shiori wins!][/]

[Unless the enemy combatant is at 3 AP or lower, a sucessfull domination attempt will automaticallyinflict 4 AP worth of damage, failing to dominate will result in yourself taking the 4 AP damage and the enemy not losing any arousal at all]

Karen 7/7 HP, 1/7 AP

Struggling, the two seemed to have lost the point in the battle as they shuffled and struggled, each trying to get the other into a submission hold or trying to dominate them, Shiori came out on top this time, forcing Karen to her knees and offering her pucker to the horny Shiori.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Shiori and Karen both went back and forth, each trying to force the other into a submission hold of some sort. Every time Shiori managed to get Karen into one, Karen managed to break free and do the same to Shiori, only for it to be reversed yet again. This went back and forth several times for several minutes, Shiori and her fellow okami both apparently having forgotten the point of the fight. Finally after what seemed to have been five to ten minutes or more, Shiori managed to get a dominant position on Karen, forcing her down and holding her so that her butt was sticking high into the air, in a position of submission to Shiori. Shiori really wanted to just ram her cock into Karen here, to take the spoils of battle and whatnot, but she wasn't sure if she should and if it would make Karen mad or anything, so she backed off with that for the moment, but didn't let Karen up just yet as she leaned over her.

"Wow, you're really good cutie. Gave me a good run for my money, but I win," Shiori said, still on top of Karen and giving her fellow okami a playful nibble on her neck.

After that, Shiori kissed Karen on the cheek before continuing talking, "So... what does this mean exactly? Do you just take us on up, or what? Are you one of my mates now too? I'm sorry but I'm not really sure what the stakes were exactly and I forgot what all the winner got in all that fun we were having," Shiori asked, unsure of if Karen was her mate now, or if she was just going to take her up to Tendril's place, or if she wanted to have some fun before that.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Karen panted as Shiori had her in a easy to fuck position, she nodded and said "W-Winner can do whatever they want...t-to the loser...i-i can show you to t-tendrils room after this..." Karen said, squirming slightly.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"If that's what you want then okay, I'll make you feel better. I can't leave one of my kin suffering like this when I can help them out," Shiori said to Karen, giving her a playful kiss before lifting herself off of her.

After that, Shiori looks over Karen's body some, deciding how best she wanted to take the spoils of battle. She ended up deciding on taking Karen like she was, doggie style. She gently slipped her member inside of her fellow okami's pussy, not stopping until she hilted herself therein. Once she was fully inside of Karen's tight wet folds, Shiori reached around with her left hand and wrapped her fingers around Karen's member, where she began gently stroking it, using Karen's pre to lube her futa cock up to make jerking her off easier as she begal slowly thrusting in and out of her lower lips.

"Oh gods yes... you feel so good Karen. Oh I'd love to have you as one of my mates, just so we could have fun like this all the time. But... I wouldn't dream of forcing you to be," Shiori panted in between her soft moans of pleasure as she felt her orgasm building closer and closer.

Before Karen would be able to answer, Shiori would begin knocking away with wild abandon, not caring about holding back, as Karen had told her to the winner goes the spoils. So Shiori was taking her spoils as much as she could and indulging herself.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Panting, Karen let out a small howl of pleasure as Shiori penetrated her pussy and started thrusting, her own dick also letting out some pre as Shiori started to rub her shaft as well, Karen nodded in answer to Shioris question about being her mate, and seemed to have a look on her face that screamed "dont stop"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Shiori smiled at Karen when she moaned and howled in pleasure, still stroking her possible new mate's prick fast and hard, driving the pleasure into her as much as she could while never ceasing her thrusting. When she finally saw the look on Karen's face, Shiori fell back onto her butt, pulling Karen into her lap where she bounced the okami up and down over her cock, still stroking Karen's while she did so.

"K-Kaei... you wanna help me... make our new friend feel good? I-If so, then come on over here," Shiori called out to Kaei in between her own moans of pleasure.

Once Kaei had come over, should she want to that is, then Shiori would tell her to please Karen's cock however she wanted, but to not allow her to finish inside her pussy and risk getting her pregnant. Regardless, Shiori continued bouncing Kaei until they both reached their climaxes, with Shiori pulling out and spurting hers all over Karen, and Kaei if she'd decided to join them both. After that, Shiori would sit there panting and recovering from the fun for a minute or two before kissing Karen on the neck, nibbling on her neck and leaving her a hickey therein.

"Y-You need some more sweetie? I'm up for more if you are, but we can go on if you want to," Shiori asked Karen, and if Kaei joined in then she would ask her as well if she wanted some more, or if they both wanted to continue onward and go see Tendril.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kaei shook her head in response to Shioris question, she was still slightly tired, Karen was enjoying every thrust Shiori gave her until both of them reached a orgasm, panting, Karen turned over and cuddled with Shiori, rubbing her dick against Shioris, smirking Karen said "Im so used to g-giving not receiving...", she groped Shiori and asked "Can i take the lead for a bit~?"