What's new

RPG PUZ Loli [細道しおり] Stella's Drifting Diary

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Game is loli, safe image is used

Gameplay:
A surprisingly good puzzle horror (very mild horror, zero jumpscares and you take multiple hits before you lose). Standard rpgmaker gameplay but well scripted and decent puzzles. Your character is equipped with a barrier jacket that emits light allowing you to see better and provides a two use shield that prevents grapples or damage. Some puzzles actually need you to use the suit's shield to bypass lasers.

Story:
You play some girl whose ship locks on to a station or something and she goes to investigate. IDK what the plot is. But she docks at the station despite her ship carrying something that is apparently dangerous (due to the under construction nature of the game we learn nothing about it and aside from a teaser when she first leaves the ship... nothing happens). The station is completely corrupted by some sort of biovirus that makes everything horny and wants to use her to reproduce.

Controls:
Shift to run
Arrow keys to move.
Z to interact or exit a H-scene gameover.
X to access item menu (you can only save when not in danger) removing your clothes is necessary at times to progress the game.
Ctrl to Skip text does not end a H-scene gameover.

Hints for puzzles
At the start of the game: you need to get dressed, head up stairs read all entries in the computer logs and then head back downstairs, open the stasis pods, take off your clothes and put them back and get back in the stasis pods. The next puzzle is a simple cold and warmer search that you can eventually solve with trial and error (sometimes the readings are slightly wrong so don't be afraid to move the cursor in what the meter says is the wrong direction).

First chase: Accessing all the lockers can be done without staying at the locker. Simply start the electronic bypass process and then pick up the items afterwards. Don't forget to access the lockers that are hidden past where the monster first comes out.

Elevator holdout: Get ammo from the conveyor belt and give to the guy and alternate between standing on the switch as needed. Max ammo the soldier can have is 16 and you reload 8 bullets per pickup. He never seems to kill the one stupid monster because he's a terrible shot and a terrible person.

Computer password: It is either EINS or ZWEI (in all CAPS). You might have to explore all the rooms first before proceeding. Drink the drug that the computer dispenses after you put in the password (save first, since a cool sequence happens if you decide not to drink it). Go take a shower in the room with the soldier dude. If you didn't drink the drug then you get a game over sequence in which she and the soldier dude have sex as neither of them are cured. If you did drink it the game proceeds as normal. Exit the sector.

Red Laser maze with zombie: Equip and remove your suit as needed to attract the zombie and guide him through the maze.

Slime boss: When the boss turns yellow, move as far as away as possible. If you get binded then you need to mash Z to escape. If you hear slime noises but don't get binded you are safe. stay roughly diagonal and to the left of the boss. When it turns blue stay exactly one tile diagonal left of the boss and it should ram itself into the laser fence on the left side. Repeat three times till you win. The boss may occasionally go invisible on you, simply move away from the boss till it gives up on this tactic.

Final Thoughts:

Overall this game has some amazing sprite work and the slime boss introduction and defeat scene has a really good doppelganger theme to it. The dev hasn't updated for the last two months so I hope the dev is still working on the game. It's really good (not too spooky but good atmosphere) and honestly a refreshing H-game compared to some of the others I played. Do be aware that all h-scenes in the game currently lack a gallery entry. Beating the game only lets you view the sprites not the h-scenes themselves. Do keep extra saves. I've attached my saves but they're no where near as comprehensive because I wasn't expecting the h-scenes to not show up in the gallery. Save goes in the www folder.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
played it, very well put together but thus far all the monster/tentacle scenes are shitty sprite animations with only the human stuff having actual cgs.

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
played it, very well put together but thus far all the monster/tentacle scenes are shitty sprite animations with only the human stuff having actual cgs.
I assume the dev intends to put CGs for monsters since the human dude gets axed halfway through. Not sure though.

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Since the last post was 24 hours ago. I am adding an update. Its come to my attention that the game demo is paid only and there are no good links or torrents for the game. Due to this I am going to provide links. Since it is loli you must PM me for a link. The developer appears to be inactive (nothing on twitter or pixiv since last year and over two months without update on ci-en while frontpage states "weekly" updates. That said if you do enjoy the demo I encourage you to support the developer financially.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Mild horror tag? I closed the game after the first enemy and will probably never play it again... MILD horror, as if.

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Mild horror tag? I closed the game after the first enemy and will probably never play it again... MILD horror, as if.
Absolutely no gore happens to the player. There are no jumpscares and the most that happens is some loud noises (which is an audio queue that the enemy is speeding up for few seconds). There's some blood on the floor and in a nightmare sequence there are some corpses (but there's no threat during the nightmare sequence). You are faster than all enemies in the game (just hold shift). Most horror games will instantly kill you if you get caught by a monster (or make it basically guaranteed), you can not only take two hits before being in any danger but the game never puts you in a situation where you can unintentionally waste your resources and be left unprepared for an encounter. Last but not least... having an actual introduction cutscene that basically says "here's the jellyfish, avoid it" is the opposite of horror. Horror games will typically only hint that you are in danger but typically not warn you of what you are trying to avoid (i.e alien isolation, don't take that first train... see what happens).

Last edited:
Reputation score
At most the creepiest thing is the nightmare that occurs but besides that its pretty okay as far as scares go.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
if this is too scary for anybody then god help you

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
HMm... anything that has remotely H in it is making me hornier than scarier.
And when horni, any fear is completely eliminated and a thirst is acquired.

Leading to [Kawaii Sou] repetition of the girl unfortunate fate.

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
New 0.3 version is now out. Adds four new encounters after the slime boss. Adds two new CGS (finally one tentacle scene, and one unfinished hypnosis scene)

In terms of new sprite animations there isn't much. The four new encounters can be solved as follows:
1. Locked in with the evil AI and the tentacle tub in the center:
Once locked in by the malfunctioning evil AI, go to the left, decloth and activate the machine. Break out and then go to the right and give the slime clone your clothes. She gets captured instead.

2.Psychic ghost thingie woooooooo:
In the room with the flickering lights and spinning chair you'll have the ability to go up to room 1. Currently its bugged so that if you go to room 2 you'll be psionically dragged off but then the game goes black and nothing happens as its softlocked. So don't go past the room 1 stairs. Equip your suit in room 1 and view the code on the ground. It should be 7461. Use that to open the laboratory doors you should have bumped into earlier that asks for a 4 digit code. Inside this room is the key to the medical room which has an injector and a handy diagram stating you'll want an alien egg to use the injector on.

3. Conveyor belt puzzle:
Use the console to the right of the camera viewer and move the cursor to select 3 as the egg dropoff point. Then hit the switch in the center and the switch on the far right. IDK if its possible to get H'd in this puzzle. Extract the medicine from the alien egg.

3. Tension filled medicine injection and escaping the facility.
Press the buttons as they appear on screen. The last prompt will consist of spinning buttons which are just plain trolling. The final prompt will actually just be Z which you should mash to free yourself. Exit the room obviously. Finally your character will repeatedly get psionic messages asking her to come inside the laboratory room, undress and walk into the holding pen (presumably to receive candy and hugs). Simply ignore this and go down the stairs. There's some benign felix the cat look-a-like ghosts around but they don't do anything except block space (there's even one now present in the main lobby where the wheelchair fell over). Go up the the third stairs the new content is now finished.