What's new

Side scrolling/ game over H-games

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's a few games with side scrolling action with the hentai in the actual game play or in the game over scene. So far the ones that I'm familiar with are
Iris Action
Hounds of the Blade
Nanocrisis
Fairy Fighting
XI games
Amazon Kara
Unholy Sanctuary
Demon Girl(obviously)
Angel girl
Shinobi girl
Seisyori Robot
Kinoko no Kuni no ohimesama
Sakyubasu no Tatakai(this games too hard for me, if anyone got any cheats or something)

That's the list that I know exist, I'm sure there are more. If anyone knows anymore please feel free to add a name.

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Side scrolling/ game over H-games

On-topic, though. Mushroom Kingdom Princess. Same dev as Seisyori Robot
Is that really Game Over Rape, though? Isn't it just sort of get sexed and move on, or am I thinking of a different game?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

There's one game I know... (loli warning) titled Kukuri or something, it's still in demo (only has 3 stages), but have various game over rape depends on who killed your character

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Is that really Game Over Rape, though? Isn't it just sort of get sexed and move on, or am I thinking of a different game?
Seisyori Robot actually has the sex and move on. Mushroom Kingdom Princess is the one where you only get the CGs when you die, Seisyori Robot you get them when you get hit with 0 Clothing HP

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's a few games with side scrolling action with the hentai in the actual game play or in the game over scene. So far the ones that I'm familiar with are
Iris Action
Hounds of the Blade
Nanocrisis
Fairy Fighting
XI games
Amazon Kara
Unholy Sanctuary
Demon Girl(obviously)
Angel girl
Shinobi girl
Seisyori Robot
Sakyubasu no Tatakai(this games too hard for me, if anyone got any cheats or something)

That's the list that I know exist, I'm sure there are more. If anyone knows anymore please feel free to add a name.
Hmm,well why not add Splatter school,Legend of Kokage and Adventures of Anise by Marimo to the list...I mean they are a mix of ROR/ROL/GOR as most of the games in your list(except for legend of kokage which is purely GOR),and are sidescrollers...
Well those are some games that i could think of for now...Oh right i had a feeling that i forgot something,and you did too...The game that begun it all...Jungle girl(it kind of fits into that list).

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmm,well why not add Splatter school,Legend of Kokage and Adventures of Anise by Marimo to the list...I mean they are a mix of ROR/ROL/GOR as most of the games in your list(except for legend of kokage which is purely GOR),and are sidescrollers...
Well those are some games that i could think of for now...Oh right i had a feeling that i forgot something,and you did too...The game that begun it all...Jungle girl(it kind of fits into that list).
Well... Splatter school contents guro. So-o... Most ppl don't like it and I'm one of them. Same with loli here. I still hope that Vosmug will change his mind and start making a NORMAL hentai game instead some sick bullshit. If anyone interested... Just goolge it. His art is very delicious, but current project for sick ppl.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well... Splatter school contents guro. So-o... Most ppl don't like it and I'm one of them. Same with loli here. I still hope that Vosmug will change his mind and start making a NORMAL hentai game instead some sick bullshit. If anyone interested... Just goolge it. His art is very delicious, but current project for sick ppl.
Well i'm not into guro myself either but you know guro can be avoided,and the game is easy enough that anyone can most certainly manage to do so...

As for Vosmug,well i would not count on it going back to its hentai roots...Author has clearly stated that vosmug will be a pure guro game,and that his next game may be a pure hentai game...It's a shame that it had to be like that as many people liked the game for it's H content,and not it's bloody chunky bits and stuff which effectivelly killed off most of the interest that people had in that game...

But to get back on topic Jungle girl is a must have on that list if for nothing else but for it's value as the first game of the kind(most probably)...

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's already 128 games in that list. Knock yourself out.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

On-topic, though. Mushroom Kingdom Princess. Same dev as Seisyori Robot
Kinoko no Kuni no ohimesama = Mushroom Kingdom Princess

He just used the Japanese name for some reason.

On topic, there are some great games you may have missed:

Nightmare Sphere (a little light on H, but one of the best games gameplay-wise. Still probably my favorite H-game)
Kurovadis (contender for best gameplay game. Awesome, inexpensive game)

And of course, all of Toffi's other games:
Fairy War 2
Princess of the Ring
Fairy War 1
Raped!

Some possibly good ones, depending on your tastes:

Queen's Axe
Oneshota (reverse rape so I don't know if you would count it for your list. Also a shota game so we can't link it here, only discuss it. Really good game though)
Quest of Ki (really difficult IMO. The little I could play was pretty decent)
M.U.G.E.N. (constantly updating fighter. You've probably seen the videos on Youtube or Dailymotion.)

Incomplete Games
Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs (not done, but very good)
Resident Evil: Progeny (not even close to done, but very promising)
Paperheads
Nekonomeme
Project X
Corta's PLATFORMER (updates really slowly. Not sure if it will ever be finished)
Nightmare Sphere 0 (obviously, I'm really looking forward to this one)

Studio S side scroller games (generally heavy ryona)
Hunter's H (side scroller beat em up. Good but violent)
Fatal Fight (side scroller beat em up. Not as good as Hunter's H IMO. Kind of the opposite of what you asked for, since you play a dude who can rape the female enemies)
Treasure Hunter Mink (less violent than the other two)

I'm sure there are many others, but that's all that come to mind right now.

Before I forget, there are also some really bad ones. Avoid the Softhouse Seal stuff like the plague (Kunoichi ga Iku, etc.)

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's already 128 games in that list. Knock yourself out.
Whoa! I can´t take so much awesomeness at once! >~< :eek:

Thanks you´re awesome ^_^