What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Sierra Lee] The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
New TLS update for patrons! This one will take you to a new location with special significance to the Church of Ivala:

There, you will meet all the High Priestesses who have yet to make an appearance (along with some other religious figures) and have to navigate the social and religious situation to get the results you want:

That's right, this update is all hot and heavy religious doctrine!

But remember what it's all for in the end...

This is an unusual update that will take more work to balance than usual, because so many of the player's prior decisions have an impact on it. I'm not sure when the public version will come out.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The newest version of TLS has been released publicly:

TLS 0.39.2
- Numerous balance changes, on average making the vote requirements easier.
- New/improved Kerannii expressions thanks to Bug Reporting.
- Improved musical tracks thanks to Lamsey.
- High Priestesses have been added to the waiting room for those who want to check influence scores again.

That's all for now. I'm off to work on the followup and some other fun things!

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Sarai is a good girl. Andra is amazing though, 10/10.

I enjoy the materials on the table when they convene. Elfpriest brings like a giant pile of books, everyone except Sarai brings at least SOME notes... except Kerannii, who literally only brings a vase with a flower in it.

Shiiiiiit I only managed a crappy outcome for Ivalan Succubi. I'm sitting on like 10 influence... maybe I should have blown more. Or had that longhair guy do something other than just make Hester like me a little more. I think I'm going to agonize over this super hard powergaming it when the full thing hits.

Perhaps minor, but a wandering NPC blocked me when I tried to enter the Ardford palace on day 2 and we both ended up frozen, unable to move. I had to close out. It was the little blonde kid, specifically.

When talking with Kerannii her examination spell seems to not be placed where it ought to be. It seems centered in Sarai's room, as opposed to on the character or Kerannii.

The 'nighttime' filter seems to persist even in the High Priestess projection.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Haha, glad you noticed a detail like the items everyone has on the table. And yes, I am for this to be a tricky one to minmax.

The misplaced spell is an easy bug to fix, will get it. The nighttime filter... man, not including it in the projection would be a bit of a pain. Will leave it for now.

Perhaps minor, but a wandering NPC blocked me when I tried to enter the Ardford palace on day 2 and we both ended up frozen, unable to move. I had to close out. It was the little blonde kid, specifically.
Thanks for the report, but I'm a bit uncertain on the placement of the characters. You were going north and the kid was in the way? Was he north of the guards somehow?

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
He wasn't north of the guards, it was just unfortunate timing that he managed to block the way for the 1-tile-south movement scripted by the 'don't enter the castle' event. He wouldn't move, I couldn't move, and had to reset.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh, I see. Weird that the NPC wouldn't move, I will look into it.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
New TLS update for patrons! I'm a bit fried, so you only get one screenshot this time:

Public version maybe in a week, but can't be sure. This finishes a complex segment that will require rebalancing.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

TLS 0.40.0
- New content finishing the Council of Gawnfall.
- One new scene.
- Misc fixes on previous sections in preparation for the Steam release.

TLS 0.40.1-5
- Wrestling with the scope of the event.

Not a lot to say beyond the notes I left on the blog. I hope people enjoy the update. ^-^

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I really should have seen the shit joke coming.

Qum is precious.

Hmm. I got most of what I wanted from this, but still feel like I should try to finagle a minmaxier synod.

Possible bug report?
>conversation seems to say that everyone says Herin's plan sounds good >"We will adopt Kaskia's plan"

PRAISE THE IMPENDING STEAM RELEASE.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Thanks for the feedback! About the bug report... hmm, I will need to look into it further.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
New TLS update for patrons! This one takes the party back to many locations they haven't been allowed for some time, to meet old friends and see how your choices affected them...

But you'll also visit some brand new locations, including some new content that people have been waiting for a long time:

If your synod made those decisions, anyway! My goal is to emphasize how the player's choices have a real impact on the world by including a wide variety of different consequences:

Depending on how your synod went, you might have integrated the succubi into the Ivalan Church or caused a schism. Or...

The public version will be coming out in two weeks! Meanwhile, all my games on Steam are at significant discounts, if you're interested:

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Check the blog for update notes and other information! One notable thing is that I now have a SubscribeStar account for those who are opposed to Patreon.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
An excellent update, Sierra Lee.
Fully worth the wait.
Well done to you and all the team.
This remains hands-down the best computer RPG I've played.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying the game so much!

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
TLS is finally available on Steam! Link here:

To be clear, the game will remain entirely free (the DLC is just an empty option some people requested). This is just another way for people to play the game. But if you've enjoyed TLS, please consider giving it a review so that new players will consider giving it a try!

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Praise the Steam release. Is it cool if I ask if you've gotten many downloads from that yet? TLS has been around the internet for quite awhile, and I'm kinda wondering how much being on Steam has been able to spread it out to users who are interested in lewd games but inexplicably have not heard of it.

Hnnnn I'm still working my way through the synod so I haven't been able to do the usual post. Now that I'm thinkin' about it I'm kinda surprised that the chastity thing never came up when the Fucklord came up, since he's got literally everyone in his domain just straight up unable to have sex right? Unless it was in some branch that I just didn't get into or whatever?

Also fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Just to be clear I CAN actually get into Sarai's pants right. Those particular votes aren't actually impossible right. I think I efficiently finagled every single point and managed to pass almost everything but that hnn.

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's possible, but fairly difficult. Should be noted the votes this time around aren't all yes/no, but varying degrees of success.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Praise the Steam release. Is it cool if I ask if you've gotten many downloads from that yet? TLS has been around the internet for quite awhile, and I'm kinda wondering how much being on Steam has been able to spread it out to users who are interested in lewd games but inexplicably have not heard of it.

Hnnnn I'm still working my way through the synod so I haven't been able to do the usual post. Now that I'm thinkin' about it I'm kinda surprised that the chastity thing never came up when the Fucklord came up, since he's got literally everyone in his domain just straight up unable to have sex right? Unless it was in some branch that I just didn't get into or whatever?

Also fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Just to be clear I CAN actually get into Sarai's pants right. Those particular votes aren't actually impossible right. I think I efficiently finagled every single point and managed to pass almost everything but that hnn.
It's difficult to know how many downloads are fans and how many are new players. I can say that I have way more players at the same time than I've had on any other game, around the launch.

Hmm, no, I don't think the synod ever brings up the chastity thing. It requires an Incubus King to perform.

And yes, Sarai can join as of the current version.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Work on TLS will continue as it always does, but meanwhile I wanted to introduce people to one of my side projects. I've been putting this off for a long time to finish more content and get TLS on Steam, but it's finally time to do major testing on Once Ever After. People at the $10 tier on and now have access to the first build:

This build has 5-10 hours of gameplay and 9 fully-illustrated scenes (art by Crescentia). More info on my blog:

That's all I'll say on this for now, but I wanted to let people know. Back later with more updates!