What's new

RPG [silverbard] Night Games: a text based RPG in java

301stlegion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Long time lurker here. Thought I would share a game that I've found over on fenoxo's forums.

"The game is set in a contemporary college, where an underground sexfighting competition goes on after dark. Currently, players are always male and all the enemies are female. All sex scenes are consensual. The game is text only. I'm open to adding images, but I can't draw and I won't use other people's work without permission.

Combat can only be won by orgasm, which occurs when arousal hits max. Characters have a stamina gauge, but depleting it just stuns them for a bit. There are three primary attributes: Power, Seduction, and Cunning; which you can raise when gaining levels and unlock new combat skills. There are currently only 5 enemies. I'll eventually add more, but not too many. The system is player agnostic, so enemies are persistent and gain levels and money just like the player does. " - From the creators opening post.

A link to the guys blog: silverbardgames.wordpress.com/night-games/
A link to the thread: forum.fenoxo.com/thread-9606.html

(I would post a proper link but you know the drill)

The game was until recently updating very regularly but the dev was on holiday not too long ago.

So yeah, its fun and is defiantly worth checking out.

PS: Hi guys. It feels good to contribute. :)

Last edited by a moderator: