What's new

RPG RPG Maker [SIMPLE HOUSE] Dilarara!! / ディラララ!! RE201642 RJ201642

Status
Not open for further replies.

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

From the makers of Sword Princess Fine (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26586) comes a new game called Dilarara!!​

I did enjoy Sword Princess Fine's game-play but it's still unknown whether it's the same this time around. It's going to be in MV (*everyone sighs*) but their art has always been good.

Blog Link:

DLSite:

Preview:

Last edited by a moderator:

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [SIMPLE HOUSE] ディララ ~ Dilarara!!

O_O..
The art looks Stunning!
Definitely going to follow this! May even try to with play it with Machine translation.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Nice, a whole game centered on the Mage character included with the promotional art pack. I full expect to see more games like this from other groups as well.

FlyingChaosPie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oooo, nice. Have to love Kafu's artwork for simple house's games/pics.

wackman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been waiting for this, the artstyle is good. Although I miss his Mabinogi pictures.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is amusing. There are many times I've seen that default character and said "She could be an H game protag." Definitely keeping an eye on this for that alone, if nothing else.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks great.

It's going to be in MV (*everyone sighs*)
As long as you at least have a system that has a dual core processor as the system requirements recommend (I've tried MV games on an WinXP PC with a Pentium 4 processor, they're playable but run like ass on it, it even crashes sometimes) and use Libellule's hook patcher to get chiitrans and translator aggregator working with it, it should be fine.

OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

A trial is out now, even if it's a month later than expected. Check it out.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man, that demo is disappointing. I hope that it's just a proof of concept or something. Gameplay is dull and generic and the entire thing just feels very carrot on a stick.

WanderingWang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...am I the only one who saw the name and wondered if this was a Durarara hentai game?

RapNeo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game is out :D

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Game is out on

Also via gdrive through attachment. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Attachments

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Put save in www/save

Cleared the game, missing three scenes, unwilling to go hunting for them. Character is cheato-powered.

The game is linear. Do quest, get scene, rinse, repeat. So much grinding if you're doing it normally.

Losing to enemies have no effect...literally.

Losing to the last boss causes a bug. resolve by adding a BattleEX2.ogg to www/audio/bgm.

Maverick70

Reputation score

Put save in www/save

Cleared the game, missing three scenes, unwilling to go hunting for them. Character is cheato-powered.

The game is linear. Do quest, get scene, rinse, repeat. So much grinding if you're doing it normally.

Losing to enemies have no effect...literally.

Losing to the last boss causes a bug. resolve by adding a BattleEX2.ogg to www/audio/bgm.
I finished the game yesterday and missed the same 3 scenes. These 3 scenes are the ones of the lady in the shop next to the character's house. Some objects are gathered during the adventure in a table of the shop. I don't know where could be that possible 4th object (the table has 4 squares but only 3 of them have an object).

My theories are:

1) The forbidden room of the queen has some relation.
2) You have to choose an exact path of answers during the dialogue of the sex scenes.
3) You have to repeat the game and try to not miss or sell anything found in the world. SimpleHouse made other RPG games that are meant to be restarted to unlock missing scenes (e.g. Sword Princess).

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.