What's new

RPG Sister farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

I originally wanted to post it in the rpg maker thread, but it's not made with rpg maker, so gave it it's own thread.
For those who wonder it's made with wolf rpg editor, more informations .

The game is more or less a monster rancher type of game, i think, haven't played much yet, but there is a farm and an arena as far as i checked, so it should be something like that, i'll leave the details to more dedicated players.

Credit to hentaifarm for the link.

Enjoy.

Edit
I can play it without installing anything, so i guess WRPGE doesn't need RTPs like RPGM does.

Last edited by a moderator:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Sister farm

Obligatory questions;

1) Is it in Japanese?
2) Does the regional settings need to be switched to Japanese?

Just from 'the game is more or less a monster rancher game' has interested me, but I'd like to know if I can actually play it before downloading.

OP
JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

The game is in japanese and i don't know if it needs regional settings, i'm permanently on japanese regional settings and use applocale for the rest.:(

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I followed the link you gave for info. Is this that "WOLF RPG *moon speak*" RPG or something else?

OP
JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Wolf rpg is like rpg maker, it's an engine to make games.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ahh... so with what do I start it? I mean the V/ S/ ect... No matter what I use the AGTH does not give the right option to translate this.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

:( not knowing what im selecting really makes me feel fail.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

This is one of those games that AGTH refuses to work with, hooking only bits and pieces of text (at least, I can't get it to work right). Combined with the relative complexity, you're going to be either frustrated or spending a lot of time with trial and error. Probably both.

A shame, it looked like a nice premise too...

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for the necrobump but I really need help trying to do "just about everything" in this game. I can usually figure out how these type of games work but this game in particular eludes me almost completely.

Now according to the english dlsite screenshots, you could freely move about through different areas yet I can't seem to find any open areas besides the main farm and the choices of areas at the bottom of the farm that end up sending me to a shop and arena, otherwise, I'm sent back to the farm.

Adding a reupload to this thread since the first link expired.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
シスターファーム (Sister Farm)

Hi there. Sorry for creating a new thread for this very old game, but I'm need of some help with it.
First on with some info:

<center>
RJ Code: RJ071416

Screenshots:

I didn't post a dl link, but I can provide one if anyone wants.

So what I need for this game is a walkthrough, because I have no damn idea of what I have to do.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

*Updated past thread with more info

Continue the discussion and questions here

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Oops, didn't notice there was a thread about this game already :eek:

Edit* Soooo... I'm still waiting for someone to give me a walkthrough on this game.

Last edited:

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score

and i need the link to this game as well as sister farm 2 ;p

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I was told the links for this game are down, so here it is:

And.... still waiting for walkthrough...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Bump

None of my attacks are doing any damage at all. What am I doing wrong?

edit: I am doing a little damage, like 4 hp, while my opponents are doing over 300 damage per hit.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oops, didn't notice there was a thread about this game already :eek:

Edit* Soooo... I'm still waiting for someone to give me a walkthrough on this game.
I think everyone wants one! I ended up getting a load of slimes in the slime farm section, which I can get some decent money off each day, but I'm not entirely sure about the rest of the game. I did think the first one had more to do than the sequel, though.

Been ages since I played, but a lot of it is just kind of Harvest Moon stuff - buy seeds in the shop and you can plant them, then when they're fully grown you can harvest them and sell them for more money. The slimes are a bit like chickens, you want to invest the "eggs" back into the pen until you have a lot and then you can just gather and sell the "eggs" every day. I think you can get an equivalent of cows to get milk from, but I didn't manage to figure out how.

Then on top of that stuff you can do training with your "sister" to improve her stats, and spend the money you make on clothes and whatnot. I don't think it's worth entering her into tournaments until she has good enoguh stats and equipment.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The link is down, can someone please reupload?

Status
Not open for further replies.