What's new

"Sisters", by studio Jellyfish

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so some of you might remember the euphoria hentai i found awhile back. here comes another one i haven't seen on this site yet @.@

today while i was browsing gelbooru, i came across this particular gem of an animated gif.

**note to any mod that comes looking: below i give a short intro to the source is all; not actually talking about the game itself here. also, i'm not too sure what the rules on this board are about incest, but while the game is called "sisters", it's only incest by law, as the protagonist is not blood related to the 'sisters', only through marriage by his father.**

after looking through the comments, i came to discover that it was ripped from a game called "Sisters" by the studio/company called Jellyfish. I could not for the life of me find a working download of the game itself, as the torrent i found and the mediafire/filesonic links i found were all down/removed/or "uploader redownload only".

• this was one of the sites i found that describes the game itself-->
  • official website -->
  • some screenshots / official download site -->

In any case, the main allure to the game itself was that all the scenes were fully animated. after searching for a bit more, I found out that [subdesu-h] had actually ripped all the scenes and had translated them! i'm downloading the torrent as i'm typing out this message, but here's the link to the subdesu-h site itself.

the site lists ddlanime and filefactory links, as well as the torrent. I tried the other two direct download links, but they wouldn't work for me; they might work for some of you guys. in the end, i went with the torrent. the torrent was uploaded to nyaa and is decently fast and well seeded (i'm getting ~150 kbps from my 5 mbps internet. could probably go faster with better tweaked settings. ~10% done atm).

I will be uploading the finished download to mediafire when i get the chance, but if any of you beat me to finishing the download, by all means do it first and post the links up in this thread!

cheers!

OP
D

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: "Sisters", by studio Jellyfish

from the 100+ views and 0 comments, i assume that pretty much everyone came expecting mediafire links, but didn't find any.

well, here they are. the split into 7 parts

if you're lazy, the links are below

once again, the file is zipped up with 7zip, so it has the .7z file suffix. Go get this free program; it's a superior and free product to winrar and etc.

now that the links are up, watch/discuss/etc!

::note::
genre tags --> milf, imouto, oneechan, incest?, normal consensual, perspective

on that note, after watching them all, i've got to say that these were damn well animated.

ninjakiwi

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, thanks a lot for those links, figured such an effort was definitely worthy of popping in and showing my gratitude.

obsidianangel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have that game on my comp i would upload it if i knew how

kiseki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could someone reupload this please (preferably to mega/mediafire)? Links appear to be dead. Thanks in advance.

OP
D

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

kind of late, but as requested, mega links~

that there is the link to the folder directly, so just download everything inside -3-b

kiseki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

kind of late, but as requested, mega links~

that there is the link to the folder directly, so just download everything inside -3-b
Much appreciated.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Wait....so this is a game? Or a movie?

OP
D

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

to be accurate, the game's funtime scenes are all animated. sub-desuh pulled all of these animated scenes and translated them, resulting in what looks like a collection of short animation strung together like a movie.

so yea.

game has animated stuff, translation group pulls the animated stuff and translates them, packs it all together.