What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Skunks] [スカンクス] Attack on Giantess ~World Defense Force~ / 進撃の巨大娘 ~World Defence Force~ RE190792 RJ190792

Status
Not open for further replies.

allweek

Reputation score
None of the sources I've used have managed to work for machine translating this thing. I can't unpack the file no matter how hard I try. If anyone figured it out I would greatly appreciate some help.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
None of the sources I've used have managed to work for machine translating this thing. I can't unpack the file no matter how hard I try. If anyone figured it out I would greatly appreciate some help.
I remember using ITH and Translator Aggregator back when i played the demo. Dunno if it works with the full version.
Kinda waiting for it to popup on Nyaa.

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you feel so difficult to beat a game, there is a cheat at your room, press the Blue button, your HP will automatically revive each turn, press the Red Button you will easy to escape from a grab.

I don't like using cheat but I have to do it 2 times when I fight the twin girl, and the wrestling girl, for the final boss I not use cheat because they are more easy with me, the wrestling girl's HP is damn high

Just finish the game, 2 final boss really sexy, Kazo using a lot of pussy squeeze, I love it

Last edited:

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you feel so difficult to beat a game, there is a cheat at your room, press the Blue button, your HP will automatically revive each turn, press the Red Button you will easy to escape from a grab.
Oooooh that's really useful.
Thanks for the pointer.

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have the idea how to use the special move (a scene that the girl fly with a sword), I finish a game without using a special move.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I like how I'm still getting my ass kicked even with both cheats on. Now I'm stuck at the magician.
Anybody mind sharing a savegame? Think my itemization is pretty crap.

VGDMalcolm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do you have any recommendation for stuff to buy?
Since I don't have a translations it's basically a crapshot what items I buy. Also what's with the NPC next to the store that asks for 5000 Yen? What does she do exactly?
NPC next to the store charges you 5000 to increase the amount of times you can heal.

In regards to items, I've performed best with the TP+ ring (generates TP each turn) or Atk++ gloves on Ruuna, and the Tech++ ring on Chris (even though I have no idea what it does, think it raises his bullet damage).

Anyone have the idea how to use the special move (a scene that the girl fly with a sword), I finish a game without using a special move.
Around the time you get your 3-4 star missions you'll be able to do some side missions, basically requests from people in the building to take out a giant girl. The first two requests get you the items needed to raise cooperation (rematch against Masturbation and Poison Gas GTS) and the last two requests (rematch against Pirate and "Fair Haired" mini GTS) unlock the actual moves.

To raise Ruuna's cooperation, there's a 30% chance she'll fire a photon laser after Chris fires a bullet. Each time she does so it raises cooperation 1 point. At 3 she can use the move.
To raise Chris' cooperation, everytime he uses the photon laser ability (30 TP, need to be bought from shop) he'll reflect it doing more damage and raising his cooperation 1 point. At 3 he can use his move.

terribletouristtrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how you block the attacks with the targets? i'm guessing you have to play in window mode and hit the target, but the game is locked in full screen.

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how you block the attacks with the targets? i'm guessing you have to play in window mode and hit the target, but the game is locked in full screen.
There are two target with two colors at the same time, at the moment before the target disappear, press the arrow button at side of the Green target will block the grab

The boss before final boss is easy to block her deadly grab, I never lose to her grab

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Around the time you get your 3-4 star missions you'll be able to do some side missions, basically requests from people in the building to take out a giant girl. The first two requests get you the items needed to raise cooperation (rematch against Masturbation and Poison Gas GTS) and the last two requests (rematch against Pirate and "Fair Haired" mini GTS) unlock the actual moves.

To raise Ruuna's cooperation, there's a 30% chance she'll fire a photon laser after Chris fires a bullet. Each time she does so it raises cooperation 1 point. At 3 she can use the move.
To raise Chris' cooperation, everytime he uses the photon laser ability (30 TP, need to be bought from shop) he'll reflect it doing more damage and raising his cooperation 1 point. At 3 he can use his move.
Thanks you, I tried it and success

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ITHVNR work fine for me.

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ITHVNR gives me "Can't run this program because MSCP140.dll is missing in your system, please reinstall & try running it again" although I have Visual Studio 2015 redist :(
I "translated" it with TA + AGTH, but the text is processed too fast - it translates but automatically skips alot of lines and shows only the last one :/
The game is good, sadistic giantess content is pretty damn scarce ;(, although it's heavily biased towards crush and fart fetishes :)
too bad he didn't add oral vore :/

Last edited:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
ITHVNR gives me "Can't run this program because MSCP140.dll is missing in your system, please reinstall & try running it again" although I have Visual Studio 2015 redist :(
I "translated" it with TA + AGTH, but the text is processed too fast - it translates but automatically skips alot of lines and shows only the last one :/
The game is good, sadistic giantess content is pretty damn scarce ;(, although it's heavily biased towards crush and fart fetishes :)
too bad he didn't add oral vore :/
There are 2 oral vore scenes but they are nothing special. But i agree, there are way too many fart scenes.
He could have mixed it up a little bit with different fetishes (armpits, feet, etc).

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There are 2 oral vore scenes but they are nothing special. But i agree, there are way too many fart scenes.
He could have mixed it up a little bit with different fetishes (armpits, feet, etc).
There is oral vore too? How does it look like? Are they getting swallowed alive and then end in boss's belly, or she just traps them in her mouth?
Now I also get "nil integer" error while fighting poison gas boss rematch :(

Last edited:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There is oral vore too? How does it look like? Are they getting swallowed alive and then end in boss's belly, or she just traps them in her mouth?
Now I also get "nil integer" error while fighting poison gas boss rematch :(
She only traps them in her mouth.

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Too bad, it seems he included "endo" side of vore :/, but still - nasty gts games are very rare so it's good he actually completed his work :)
I also second that save file request, I'm stuck due to appplication/ta/agth error :(

Last edited:

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright for what it's worth here's my save:

It's right before the final boss. Think I did pretty much everything and bought almost every item.
No clue though if my setup is in anyway decent. Lost at least to her in my first attempt, but I think I fought kinda poorly.

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh well, there is more (but you got to understand japanese / translate)

The red head skinny giantess (dancer?) says during her scene that sweat and tears of the tiny adds up to the taste and that she will enjoy screams from inside her belly while tiny gets digested alive, she also says that they will exit through her ass - at the end of her scene you can hear semi-audible GULP ... That cook boss says something similar

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kazo use too much ... Fart and love juice fetish, I hope he add more armpit and breast fetish :(.

The black dress girl before final boss in my opinion is the most sexy and beautiful girl, but she only use her dry vagina, I want her use her breast, armpit or something smell.

Last edited:
OP
J

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh well, there is more (but you got to understand japanese / translate)

The red head skinny giantess (dancer?) says during her scene that sweat and tears of the tiny adds up to the taste and that she will enjoy screams from inside her belly while tiny gets digested alive, she also says that they will exit through her ass - at the end of her scene you can hear semi-audible GULP ... That cook boss says something similar
Her name is Big Eater (大食い). A cooler translation would be Gluttony or Gourmand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.