What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ SLAVE RAVE] Fortune Sister RE184551 RJ184551

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Fortune Sister

I'd be thankful for a save file.
After beating the first orc boss, you'll be forced to stay in an abandoned village for a night.

Once you've watched the scene and wake up, check the left sparkle of bookshelf, you can access all the H-scene CGs and replays.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a house which I can't reach (attached screenshot), does anyone know how to get there? I'm looking for the boss fight that leads to event 12 which I think is in there.

EDIT: Found it, if you're looking for a path to this place as well, go talk to the elf girl after you save her.

Attachments

Last edited:

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

certain bosses are 100% loose? since story progress? or you can win?
i advanced after the succubus boss and not many scenes found aside loose on bosses

any save file for this? nvm i decided to extract it and to low content not worth it
All optional bosses can be defeated, as far as I'm aware. Though you shouldn't try the big ogre/succubus without a decent level and the best available equipment. I've beaten both of them, after some trial and error. Defeating these optional bosses (don't use the choice to skip them, just hit them for an hour or so) actually changes the story, defeat them without help and the other girls won't die. You also get a special item for defeating the ogre without help, probably has story relevance later on.

Though it's probably impossible if you don't manage to get the power-up. (A 7 with main character's face on it, get 3 in a row and you're almost invincible, for some turns) If you get the power-up your HP are doubled and auto-regenerate, activation restores some Mana (only way to restore mana in battle) and completely heals your HP. Also increased initiative=better throws and higher damage. I don't think it's possible without those, but with them it most certainly is.

I'm currently somewhat stuck at the volcano boss. I kinda want to save each of the girls, but I don't know the conditions to save the red-head, if it's possible. She dies, regardless of what you do with the boss. Does anyone know whether she can be saved?

Edit: Apparently the game counts time, in some way. To find the trap door that leads to her you have to be in the second week (according to the switch, whatever that means).

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

...I really should start playing this. The characters are interesting... I've grounds to believe that there's a NG+ feature somewhere. IIRC, one of the phrases that usually machine translates to 'second week' is equivalent to 'second go-around' or so, and in games can mean the existence of a NG+.

Would make sense, too, as from my experiences in the trial the main boss(es) are way too absurd to be reasonably defeated at the level you'd initially meet them in.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All optional bosses can be defeated, as far as I'm aware. Though you shouldn't try the big ogre/succubus without a decent level and the best available equipment. I've beaten both of them, after some trial and error. Defeating these optional bosses (don't use the choice to skip them, just hit them for an hour or so) actually changes the story, defeat them without help and the other girls won't die. You also get a special item for defeating the ogre without help, probably has story relevance later on.

Though it's probably impossible if you don't manage to get the power-up. (A 7 with main character's face on it, get 3 in a row and you're almost invincible, for some turns) If you get the power-up your HP are doubled and auto-regenerate, activation restores some Mana (only way to restore mana in battle) and completely heals your HP. Also increased initiative=better throws and higher damage. I don't think it's possible without those, but with them it most certainly is.

I'm currently somewhat stuck at the volcano boss. I kinda want to save each of the girls, but I don't know the conditions to save the red-head, if it's possible. She dies, regardless of what you do with the boss. Does anyone know whether she can be saved?

Edit: Apparently the game counts time, in some way. To find the trap door that leads to her you have to be in the second week (according to the switch, whatever that means).
For now, just let her die and progress the story normally. It is surprising since you're not supposed to beat the ogre and succubus on the first try. As a side note, letting the second girl (the earth one) die shows an event which the main girl goes through which I think is relevant to the story exposition wise, but if you've already progressed past this point then just keep going.

If you keep progressing through the story normally, at some point you'll be sent back in time and repeat the whole game again which is when you're supposed to beat the ogre and succubus, saving the girls instead of them dying. The "second week" you're referring to is actually this "second loop", which you can open the hidden trapdoor by then, creating a different story route.

Last edited:

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For now, just let her die and progress the story normally. It is surprising since you're not supposed to beat the ogre and succubus on the first try. As a side note, letting the second girl (the earth one) die shows an event which the main girl goes through which I think is relevant to the story exposition wise, but if you've already progressed past this point then just keep going.

If you keep progressing through the story normally, at some point you'll be sent back in time and repeat the whole game again which is when you're supposed to beat the ogre and succubus, saving the girls instead of them dying. The "second week" you're referring to is actually this "second loop", which you can open the hidden trapdoor by then, creating a different story route.
Oh, that makes sense. And here I was, grinding myself senseless. D: I managed to go through all of the extra bosses without cheats, so I thought you could also save the red-head girl. Are there some bosses you can only encounter in the first loop and others in second loop? I cheated to save her and went through the whole game afterwards and got the "true ending", I guess, but I didn't get to see a lot of the scenes. I'm assuming you have to go to second loop the intended way and lose to these bosses again?

Anyways, this is actually a really good h-game, story-wise. The gameplay is fun, though it gets pretty damn frustrating, if you don't use cheats.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, that makes sense. And here I was, grinding myself senseless. D: I managed to go through all of the extra bosses without cheats, so I thought you could also save the red-head girl. Are there some bosses you can only encounter in the first loop and others in second loop? I cheated to save her and went through the whole game afterwards and got the "true ending", I guess, but I didn't get to see a lot of the scenes. I'm assuming you have to go to second loop the intended way and lose to these bosses again?

Anyways, this is actually a really good h-game, story-wise. The gameplay is fun, though it gets pretty damn frustrating, if you don't use cheats.
The first loop is when you're supposed to lose to two particular bosses; not by your MP/HP dropping to zero, but by choosing the second option when the choice box comes up. This only happens during the ogre and succubus boss fights. Doing this causes different scenes to follow, but locks you to the route where you have to go back in time again. There's no difference in the first and second loop (as I know of) except being able to open the trapdoor. Saving the red-hair girl opens an extra series of sub-quests which you can start by going to the auction house in the slums.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The first loop is when you're supposed to lose to two particular bosses; not by your MP/HP dropping to zero, but by choosing the second option when the choice box comes up. This only happens during the ogre and succubus boss fights. Doing this causes different scenes to follow, but locks you to the route where you have to go back in time again. There's no difference in the first and second loop (as I know of) except being able to open the trapdoor. Saving the red-hair girl opens an extra series of sub-quests which you can start by going to the auction house in the slums.
Then I really don't get how you're supposed to get three of the scenes. One with some green-haired girl and some vines (not the sister), one with two succubi and finally the second scene for the succubus. I already did the sub-quests, but I can't seem to figure out how to get those three.

Edit: Found the succubi scenes. Complete elf girl quest (auction house) and talk to her doll, after getting it for her. Look for the waterfall on the island where you fought the succubus boss, at the left side you'll find a hidden entrance.

Last edited:

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Then I really don't get how you're supposed to get three of the scenes. One with some green-haired girl and some vines (not the sister), one with two succubi and finally the second scene for the succubus. I already did the sub-quests, but I can't seem to figure out how to get those three.

Edit: Found the succubi scenes. Complete elf girl quest (auction house) and talk to her doll, after getting it for her. Look for the waterfall on the island where you fought the succubus boss, at the left side you'll find a hidden entrance.
If you're still looking for the plant girl, you can find her at the exit of the first forest dungeon.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So perhaps I'm just an idiot but I seem to be stuck in the area for the fire priestess. Just after the red knight people make their plan for attack and I'm supposed to go to the south bridge and kill things. Well I go down there and kill things but nothing happens, so I leave and come back and kill everything again and nothing. I think I've talked to everyone in town and on the map and nothing seems to progress the game. Anyone know what I'm missing?
Thanks.

Edit: Fixed it. Had a bug where the variable wasn't incrementing as it was supposed to so I had to manually set it myself in the debug options in the editor.

Last edited:

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apologies if I am necroing the thread but would it be possible for someone to upload the updated version of Fortune Sister?

Afaik the one in the Mega version is the initial release version and has the bug at the bridge where killing the orcs doesn't do anything, though I am aware that it's caused by a variable not incrementing properly. I tried using Gemini to edit the files but with no success so I'm out of options there. If there are more effective editors that I can use, that'd also be great.