What's new

RPG RPG Maker [SmomoGameX] Senko fouinden (RJ436814)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There are no tags to suggest the MC or her rival are underage but they're both relatively undeveloped in the boob category. I'll leave it to mods if this game counts as loli or not. Edit: there are mega DL links for this game on the usual sites

Description of Gameplay:
Standard RPG with rape in combat. Your default action in combat (the first one) is to charge up MP. The second option is to select a magic to cast. The third option is to select struggle options (used to escape grapples). The fourth option is defense and the last option is select an item to use. The game occasionally has locked gates or minor switch puzzles that need to be solved before you can progress. Opening a yellow chest is typically what is needed to open locked doors or gates. Later on you'll have to find switches and activate them to open the way forward.

Game is relatively straight forward. You start by liberating the home town and then heading off to the left zone. Then you visit the home town again before you can go and hit the right area. From there you can hit the top area than the bottom left one and then the bottom right one (the one with the laterns). I've attached a full save just in case anyone doesn't want to wander blindly. As you complete the game more sex options will be available in the home town.

Unique to this game aside from the magic attacks only combat. You don't level up in this game but instead spend money on items which provide permanent buffs to your character (like HP, ATK or other bonuses). You can also loot these items from enemies or item boxes. You will usually spawn back at base when you lose a fight but there is an exception in that losing to the final boss is a game over.

Controls:
Standard RPGmaker controls.
Arrow keys: Move on map or used to select options during turn-based combat.
Z : Interact on map or confirm option during combat.

Description of story: You play as a Miko Fox girl who is trying to stop some lewd vampire\goth chick from making the land extremely lewd or something (it's all in japanese so IDK what the plot really is). Fox girl must slowly cleanse the land before heading the home of the vampire\goth chick and then defeat her. The vampire\goth chick will summon an elite monster to frustrate the fox girl's progress halfway through each section but when the elite mob is defeated the vampire\goth girl will get raped by her out of control summon.

Attachments

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
there can never be enough foxmikos getting raped.
ps according to DLsite tags, it has english version? too late to try that now, might buy it by the weekend

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
there can never be enough foxmikos getting raped.
ps according to DLsite tags, it has english version? too late to try that now, might buy it by the weekend
Yeah the game was apparently fully translated into english. Unfortunately I did my playthrough in japanese.

Zadkiel

Reputation score
Yeah I played the English version which was translated well enough, the original dialogue is just kinda lacking unfortunately. I do really like the game but it is rather grindy.

blerghit

Reputation score
Story summary from testing the trial:
Foxgirl beats some vampirelord near people because they got in the way, people deify her and serve her.
Later on, her servant gets aroused by her showing her panties without a care, gets told to hold without cumming for 2 years and she will have sex with him.
2 years later, servant comes and shows the spell is still intact, meaning he didnt masturbate or cum for 2 years, but foxgirl just throws him away with a tornado spell.
He survives, and crafts a curse to steal foxgirls powers and corrupt her with lust, which weakens her and spreads her powers(turned into lust energy?) around.
Thats when gameplay starts and she goes around collecting her power, including helping the villagers cum to collect the lust energy, and getting battleraped.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I played the English version which was translated well enough, the original dialogue is just kinda lacking unfortunately. I do really like the game but it is rather grindy.
Yeah, honestly it became such a bore to grind that I just went into the Items.json and changed the consumable flag on everything to "False" so I could just spam the attributes. It's got nice scenes but the dev really has zero clue how to balance gameplay.

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I just used save editor to give me 99999 money and I just bought items till I was OP.