What's new

ADV Loli Shota [ Snowflake ] スノーフレーク The Wolfboy and the Girl in the Red Hood 狼くんと赤頭巾ちゃん RE162062 RJ162062

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just released on english-side Dlsite :

Little Red Riding Hood lives with Wolf boy, she wants a baby ....... Guess what happens.

If you can't read the title correctly :

LOLI red hood and SHOTA wolf

A Japanese visual novel game inspired by Red Riding Hood.
The girl in the red hood is voiced CV: Popura Sawano / Binaural voice drama
Debug mode is included for busy people

327 movie clips
* of which 33 can be clicked for fingering and piston action, etc.

99 still images
* for conversations and other aspects before ecchi scenes

Once there lived a wolfboy and a girl in a red hood in the forest together.
The girl in the red hood wanted to have a baby,
and so for her sake the wolfboy gave it his best!
A heartwarming babymaking story.

Choose the action for pleasant erotica
Anime-style cel shaded 3D technology
Over 300 animation clips, over 90 images!
Clickable ecchi scenes
Binaural voice quality
Gallery mode with or without dialogue options
Play with either the mouse or keyboard
Over 10 different endings
Debug mode built-in for access

Last edited by a moderator:

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: The Wolfboy and the Girl in the Red Hood [RJ162062]

Last I checked this was up on Nyaa as well. Not much game to it but the animations are good and there's a lot of them, seems to be three variants for most actions.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ It's been out on japanese-side for about a week.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Little Red Riding Hood lives with Wolf boy, she wants a baby ....... Guess what happens.
Uhh... She goes to the orphan to adopt a baby..? OH! The wolf boy will go to the nearest village to kidnap a baby!!

Did i get that correct?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ No mention of them going to harass her grandma, asking her how babies are made till she either collapses from exhaustion or traumatize them forever by telling them the truth (or wolfboy eats her, like he's supposed to ? [pun intended]) ? Shame >.>

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sooo.. Shota wolf-boy pun-intendedly eats granny's "muffin" while Little Red is off to an orphanage to adopt a baby, but the the evil doctor and nurses there seduce and corrupt her.

A classic tale of double-NTR.

Finally something new!

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like to think I've gotten fairly good at sussing out how to play most japanese H-games after an hour or so without knowing any of the language, but I got most of the way through NG+ and I still don't have a handle on the yellow and pink bar...Its like a stamina thing, I think? Fill the yellow without letting the pink drain?

It doesn't help I forget which buttons do which actions, and I'm not entirely sure what I need to do unlock the "finishers", or even what the hell the unlocks in the store do.

Still, great little interactive movie. The animation is stellar...just hoping this is one of the ones that can be decensored eventually.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I like to think I've gotten fairly good at sussing out how to play most japanese H-games after an hour or so without knowing any of the language, but I got most of the way through NG+ and I still don't have a handle on the yellow and pink bar...Its like a stamina thing, I think? Fill the yellow without letting the pink drain?

It doesn't help I forget which buttons do which actions, and I'm not entirely sure what I need to do unlock the "finishers", or even what the hell the unlocks in the store do.

Still, great little interactive movie. The animation is stellar...just hoping this is one of the ones that can be decensored eventually.
Well, the pink bar is HP and the yellow bar is SP.
HP runs out, you're done for the night.
SP maxes out, you can trigger a finish. (It replaces the green "rest" option)
Resting restores HP but drains SP. The more you rest in a single night, the less HP rest restores.

As for the store stuff.
HP: increases HP AFAIK
SP: I THINK decreases SP (takes less time to a finish?).
Coffee: Increases the amount of HP restored by rest.
UP: (NG+ only?) Increases the amount of EXP you gain from all actions.
Abnormal: No idea.
Red's Hood: No idea. Gives you a little Red Hood badge on the side.
"ALL" Camera: No idea. Possibly unlocks scenes for you. Gives a badge as well.
Red Riding Hood and Wolf Boy Dolls: No idea, haven't bought it yet.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

"ALL" Camera gives you an option that allows the camera to cycle through all three animations for a given action when you do it once, which is awesome IMO. You need to click the camera icon during a H-scene to activate it once you've bought it, then just wait and watch.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pink bar and HP : More stamina (or drains when you sex it out)
Yellow bar and SP : Max it to make the boy cum (goes up when you take actions)
Coffee and green rest button : Restores some pink (like stated)
Abnormal : "secret" anal scenes for certain places (I think, since I maxed it out before finding there were anal scenes)
All camera : see posts above
Red Riding Hood icon : Gives the "sound only" mode, which is either an audio drama or just her talking

NG+ only : UP > gives more XP (blue bar) per action taken
2 Dolls > Dunno what they do, but at 90P they better give something good :/

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i know im not really supposed to ask this.
but can someone please pm me a link?
i dont have access to torrents on this comp.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't.ever.ask.for.loli.links.or.the.thread.will.be.closed.

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dear goodness me, I knew from the moment I saw the sample art that this game was above average, but I wasn't prepared for how much of a masterpiece it was.

And what makes it remarkable is that while people often describe H-games in this way, they rarely do they say it because it was the actual _sex_ that was great. They usually refer to some other aspect - like the storyline leading up to the sex, the character development, or the art style. Not so for this game. I mean, the art style is superb and the storyline and character development limited to random snippets like how Little Red keeps 11 hoods on her person just in case one goes missing. Unremarkable in itself, but not the actual feature - because this is one of those games that concentrates on the actual H-content itself, and contrary to most that try it and fail, this one actually seems to deliver.

Perhaps the second remarkable thing is that this game falls squarely into the vanilla genre - that is to say, the pure love kinda H. I mean, there is the "abnormal" status that you seem to be able to add in New Game + - but in my first playthrough this is an adorable little couple that just can't help but fall all over each other in the kind of blissful way that people properly in love with each other do. And how this is communicated through the actual sex, for me, makes this game almost magical.

The animation, for starters, is flawless. The motion scenes are silky smooth, and not some random afterthought of adding on a mindless gimmick to an originally still picture. Also remarkable is how they behave when are actually having sex. The girl basically feels like she's busting her gut trying to make the guy feel good - and in turn, feels good when he does. Make no mistake though, the voice-acting is also on point for this - it's all tastefully done; no vulgar "KIMOCHIII" screaming or whatnot that most other H-games seem to like to pile on in spades. And while we're on the guy, well I know he's a shota but my goodness he is CHILL as anything - simultaneously able to answer to her affections by showing he feels good; but also not actually doing so by being the classic shota in other works that can't help but tell EVERYONE ELSE that he's a wuss who can't take it anymore and needs to cum. It's also quite interesting how enough camera attention is actually given to the guy. Don't get me wrong, the girl still gets the lion's share of the footage - I'd say its an 80-20 split - but it probably ends up working because it's enough to remind you that she isn't just another piece of meat that's being used as a faceless guy's sex buddy. And needless to say, with the art style being this good, I don't think anyone really minds.

And while I'm on the point of the art style, I'm going to be the first to say that Little Red does NOT have a loli figure. Neither does she talk in the infantile kinda way that so-called "lolis" in other games talk. Obviously I'm not suggesting that we remove the loli tag or something, but I think this is one of the times where being "loli" or "shota" is more of a design choice than an outright age-related fetish. The latter just makes you feel like you should be on a watch list for even clapping your eyes on it; but for something like this, I think its another way they built up the vanilla feel. It would have been a lot more difficult to create it with a busty MILF-type girl.

But you know something else? I have NOT fapped to this game. Despite playing it for some 3 hours or so, I just can't bring myself to do it! It is a difficult thing to explain - but when something seems to communicate love on such a fundamental level, using it to fulfil a simple carnal desire feels almost wrong! Yes, I'm saying this on an H-game forum - in part an indicator of how deeply affected I've been by this game, but perhaps also equally, as a statement that it's just really, really hit me right in the soul. When I'm going to get over this mindset and cum buckets is anyone's guess. I did mention the "abnormal" status - it's tagged as something that makes the couple "lose their reason" - and frankly it somewhat scares me to think of that prospect! Who knows, it may well be the push required to make this, an H-game, fulfil its intended purpose - but for now, I'm glad to float blissfully in vanilla heaven, lost in dreams of what it means to love someone.

TL;DR: If you want something forced or something simple, go somewhere else. Come prepared to take your time, but most importantly, come prepared for an experience of what it actually means to have sex. I came for the H, and I stayed for the vanilla. Now I can't get out - and I'll stay here for as long as I can! :cool:

Last edited:

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dear goodness me, I knew from the moment I saw the sample art that this game was above average, but I wasn't prepared for how much of a masterpiece it was.

And what makes it remarkable is that while people often describe H-games in this way, they rarely do they say it because it was the actual _sex_ that was great. They usually refer to some other aspect - like the storyline leading up to the sex, the character development, or the art style. Not so for this game. I mean, the art style is superb and the storyline and character development limited to random snippets like how Little Red keeps 11 hoods on her person just in case one goes missing. Unremarkable in itself, but not the actual feature - because this is one of those games that concentrates on the actual H-content itself, and contrary to most that try it and fail, this one actually seems to deliver.

Perhaps the second remarkable thing is that this game falls squarely into the vanilla genre - that is to say, the pure love kinda H. I mean, there is the "abnormal" status that you seem to be able to add in New Game + - but in my first playthrough this is an adorable little couple that just can't help but fall all over each other in the kind of blissful way that people properly in love with each other do. And how this is communicated through the actual sex, for me, makes this game almost magical.

The animation, for starters, is flawless. The motion scenes are silky smooth, and not some random afterthought of adding on a mindless gimmick to an originally still picture. Also remarkable is how they behave when are actually having sex. The girl basically feels like she's busting her gut trying to make the guy feel good - and in turn, feels good when he does. Make no mistake though, the voice-acting is also on point for this - it's all tastefully done; no vulgar "KIMOCHIII" screaming or whatnot that most other H-games seem to like to pile on in spades. And while we're on the guy, well I know he's a shota but my goodness he is CHILL as anything - simultaneously able to answer to her affections by showing he feels good; but also not actually doing so by being the classic shota in other works that can't help but tell EVERYONE ELSE that he's a wuss who can't take it anymore and needs to cum. It's also quite interesting how enough camera attention is actually given to the guy. Don't get me wrong, the girl still gets the lion's share of the footage - I'd say its an 80-20 split - but it probably ends up working because it's enough to remind you that she isn't just another piece of meat that's being used as a faceless guy's sex buddy. And needless to say, with the art style being this good, I don't think anyone really minds.

And while I'm on the point of the art style, I'm going to be the first to say that Little Red does NOT have a loli figure. Neither does she talk in the infantile kinda way that so-called "lolis" in other games talk. Obviously I'm not suggesting that we remove the loli tag or something, but I think this is one of the times where being "loli" or "shota" is more of a design choice than an outright age-related fetish. The latter just makes you feel like you should be on a watch list for even clapping your eyes on it; but for something like this, I think its another way they built up the vanilla feel. It would have been a lot more difficult to create it with a busty MILF-type girl.

But you know something else? I have NOT fapped to this game. Despite playing it for some 3 hours or so, I just can't bring myself to do it! It is a difficult thing to explain - but when something seems to communicate love on such a fundamental level, using it to fulfil a simple carnal desire feels almost wrong! Yes, I'm saying this on an H-game forum - in part an indicator of how deeply affected I've been by this game, but perhaps also equally, as a statement that it's just really, really hit me right in the soul. When I'm going to get over this mindset and cum buckets is anyone's guess. I did mention the "abnormal" status - it's tagged as something that makes the couple "lose their reason" - and frankly it somewhat scares me to think of that prospect! Who knows, it may well be the push required to make this, an H-game, fulfil its intended purpose - but for now, I'm glad to float blissfully in vanilla heaven, lost in dreams of what it means to love someone.

TL;DR: If you want something forced or something simple, go somewhere else. Come prepared to take your time, but most importantly, come prepared for an experience of what it actually means to have sex. I came for the H, and I stayed for the vanilla. Now I can't get out - and I'll stay here for as long as I can! :cool:
That is simply the most romantic game review i have seen so far, specially for and h-game.

-CLAPS-

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any saves? I have no idea what I'm doing...

Edit: oh, apparently there is a code somewhere? The shop screen has those three numbers, and it seems to need a combination of 7 numbers.

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ There's a .txt inside a .zip (if you have it), it'll show you the codes and you can unlock everything with a few of them.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^ There's a .txt inside a .zip (if you have it), it'll show you the codes and you can unlock everything with a few of them.
Thanks. Now I don't need a save or something.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Giant necro update : game version 2.0 just came out. Roughly doubles the cumshot scenes and fixed a few scenes/dialog.