What's new

RPG [Nyc's Land] ソフィア王女と秘宝の書 (RJ222471)

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

RJ222471_img_main.jpg
Synopsis
the game is about a princess Sophia who got a magical mirror. Her father suddenly disappears and it is her job to find him, still there is a trap waiting for her!
System
RJ222471_img_smp2.jpg
Game system is a normal RPG style, but has exclusive skills and you play as a female protagonist, while leveling your underwear will unlock new hscenes that are located on npcs with a heart baloon. Also you will unlock new map skills that will allow you to access new areas as the game progresses.
Hscenes
RJ222471_img_smp5.jpg
All Hscenes are animated and only obtained with events, while a video plays during the game, the game offers around 30 scenes there is also a replay scene that is easy to access on menu button.
The game seems like there is going to have updates for new stuff, scenes and map.

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

the game is about a princess who got a magical mirror ? well japanese is not my strong anyways lol so yeah the game is about you walking around talking with people to make their requests and break pots like link so you can earn rupies, then dungeon to level up your undies and unlock h-content. Still i think the game has a bug on the first version that makes you unable to clear the first dungeon.... it got patched really quick tho but no new version to be found.

the game is very big so don't expect fast uploads, anyway i will not bother with it, since ver 1.01 can be found here

Last edited:

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
stuck in the 1st misions lol xD, go to pink hearts and nothing

Last edited:

Akira056894

Lurker
Reputation score
Pink heart is a scene where you need to equip heart thing at the 5th choice of the menu. You need to kill stuff to level up that heart thing too for next scene.

1.01 got me passed the yellow crystal i think. You will get fire book to lid up the torch or something and recruit new girl. Now I'm stuck at the 8 flame thing puzzle.

Last edited:

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I would love a save or even some way to know how to go about playing this game and maybe even get out of town for combat or something??

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
would welcome some guide - played for 4 h have not seen a single scene (stuck after opening big blue treasure chest - got some key have no idea where to use it, or how to lit up 4th torch in librarry)

Akira056894

Lurker
Reputation score
Akira056894
the book before the puzzle says the order so the flames are south west, north east and south
Thanks for translation

would welcome some guide - played for 4 h have not seen a single scene (stuck after opening big blue treasure chest - got some key have no idea where to use it, or how to lit up 4th torch in librarry)
In underground area or somewhere there are 2nd stair to the left that should lead to another torch and key for dragon looking door

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hummm... I managed to fix the save problem on my own, but I noticed you can't use consumables outside battles... Is this intended?
I'm hoping it's not and dling v1.01 to see if it fixes that ...
Also, how do you full recover you hp and mp? Sleeping on the inn doesn't do that...

Last edited:

nyen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hummm... I managed to fix the save problem on my own, but I noticed you can't use consumables outside battles... Is this intended?
I'm hoping it's not and dling v1.01 to see if it fixes that ...
Also, how do you full recover you hp and mp? Sleeping on the inn doesn't do that...
Currently a bug, try using your mouse to use consumables outside of battle.

Akira056894

Lurker
Reputation score
The scene required you to equip this and walk into pink heart event.

Equip that and grind mobs to (level up?) then you can check another pink heart event. (not sure all the requirement on each scene)

You will get teleportation skill in the mansion south of main city which you can use to go to recollection area east of your bedroom.
It is quite annoying how long the scene is and I can't skip it.

Potion work for me in both version and i use mouse most of the time.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Haha... omg *facepalms*
It never occurred to me to use the mouse XD
Thanks guys.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
So... I'm in a dungeon with unlit torches and I guess you have to light them up. What do you need to light the torches?

Akira056894

Lurker
Reputation score
You need to find big red chest lower floor for fire skill but you need v1.01.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ahh, thanks, I thought as much :)
Yep, I already have 1.01

OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
i am stuck on ice mountain blocked by green crystals and can't find the torch to remove them, oh yeah few tips i can give if you guys are trying to play
there is no RoL (rape on lose) so don't bother killing yourself on boss, girl monsters (shows a sprite of a girl on map) gives more undies exp so you can unlock h-scenes faster. The only way to get H-scene is on pink circles meetings their requirements. Stronger girl monsters will give way higher underwear exp, so don't need to grind them early to unlock scenes fast, just keep on playing it will reach max level pretty fast.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Errr... ok. I found the big red chest, but I'm not able to open it. What do I need to do?

Edit* Nvm, you just need to get a key from the northeast chest on the floor above, to open the chest.

Last edited:
OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
just saw that another version 1.02 is up for another dungeon that is unable to clear i wonder if it is where i am stuck...

Akira056894

Lurker
Reputation score
That was annoying hidden path in ice mountain and annoying eye that i couldn't get pass

Now i'm stuck at green crystal too so I went to west of library.

Last edited: