What's new

Sophia Phyrian (Mind Flayer)

Ili

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry for the delay bro, my shift crept up on me - I forgot the time it took to write these things on a mobile keyboard.

Character detail
====Bio====
Name: Sophia Phyrian
Level 0 Trait: Axe expertise
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.): Sophia Phyrian is about 5'3" tall and the rest you can see in the pic I believe.

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.): Sophia is normally a kind person and will help those in need. She has even been known to step in front of someone to protect them from harm with no thought of her own well being. She will fight fiercely to protect those she cares about and would willingly take the pain so others wouldn't have to. Sophia is rather weak when it comes to sex and when she starts getting too aroused she'll almost all but give in to whatever is causing her pleasure, especially if it pleasures her foot long penis.

She'd heard about the EGG from her friends who told her what all can happen inside of it, and so she wanted to try it out to see if she could maybe live out a few fantasies that she wouldn't be able to in real life like playing with tentacles or some of the other stuff she'd watched in her vast collection of hentai. Her character avatar looks all but exactly like herself, as she is a futanari in real life as well.

Today had begun poorly for Sophia.

A failed alarm, a missed bus and an unexpected downpour had befallen her, and the remarkable distance between parking and the office itself had each done their part to ruin her morning.
Thankfully, the office building she had been directed to was warm and dry inside, and she was immediately attended to by a labcoated technician with a towel. Introducing herself as Mabel, she quickly led the way to a changing area.
"I'm sure you've already been briefed, so I'll make this quick, we're running late. Your EGG has been modified to suit your... Unusual physiology," she began, gesturing downward hurriedly before continuing. "So please note down any issues you may have with the new system. Luckily the standard EGG outfit will suit you. When you're ready, the egg awaits. Just take a seat, hit the button and it'll set itself up."

The tech left in a hurry, leaving Sophia to get changed and into the EGG unit. As soon as she hit the button conveniently marked "On" the machine whirred to life as her head began to grow a little fuzzy, vision blurring in and out...

She found herself in a white space, standing, the EGG nowhere to be found. However, above her drifted a grey orb, slowly solidifying into a menu.

WELCOME TO THE EGG BETA 2.2, USER SOPHIA_PHYRIAN. ALL MENU SELECTIONS ARE THOUGHT CONTROLLED. PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME.

Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often)
Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Pregnancy: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consent Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): This is left vague on purpose, a number can't properly convey this setting.
______(Feel free to add new ones, I can swear to at least trying to run them)

Once, after much umming, ah-ing and "Wait that's not what I want at all!" the final options were selected another menu appeared.

PLEASE SELECT STARTING ZONE
SILVERHAVEN
BELPHE MINES
PLAINS VILLAGE
CORRUPTED DOMAIN
OR SIMPLY DESCRIBE A REALM OF YOYR CHOOSING.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sophia Phyrian (Mind Flayer)

(It's fine man, don't worry about it. Hope this is all alright too, but if not then tell me.)

Sophia's morning began rather badly for her. First her alarm clock didn't go off to wake her, then she missed her bus, then it started raining on her, not to mention it was a long walk from where the parking was to the office building doors, meaning she got drenched in her run to them. She was quite thankful though when she made it inside as it was nice and dry, and quite warm as well. As soon as she was inside a technician in a labcoat came up to her with a towel and offered it to her, which Sophia graciously took and started drying herself off with. When the tech introduced herself, Sophia immediately shook her hand and thanked her for the towel as Mabel as she identified herself led her to a changing room.

"Yes I was briefed on the phone some about this when I called the other day about signing up for being a tester and all. And thank heavens the suit will fit me, I was afraid of it not," Sophia replied to Mabel's instructions, then when she told Sophia to just take a seat and hit the button Sophia nodded her head, saying, "Alright then, I think I can manage it from here, thanks."

Sophia got changed into her suit and sat herself into the EGG unit where she then pressed the on button. As soon as she pressed it, the EGG unit closed shut and powered up for her, causing her vision to blur in and out for a few moments until suddenly she found herself in a white room like area just standing there with the EGG unit nowhere around her. She noticed the little grey orb hovering above her after a few seconds as it turned into a menu.

Humans: Y 2
Male/Female: Y 1
Female/Female: Y 5
Pregnancy: Y 5
Birthing: Y 5
Non Consent Sex: Y 5
BDSM: Y 3 (A bit less on the SM though)
Slavery: Y 2 (Nothing rougher than someone taking a whip to her, and nothing more than her being a sex slave temporarily if possible please)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 5
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): 3

Extras: Since you didn't add them in I will. In the pregnancy/birthing part add in egg and see implantation, for monsters and enemies add in anthros (catgirls and such, though no actual furry stuff just the ears and tails and maybe claws if you want.), also add in angels, succubi, nymphs, harpies and other such mythical like beings, futanari enemies as well and you can throw in abomination like enemies such as large bugs and the anything you'd consider an abomination, and you can add in body modification as well. Put all of those settings at 5 as well for encountering except the body modification, which I'd like set at 2. For reference on each of those things you can check the EGG game I'm GMing for aguy and the one for plmnko as well to see them in the options parts so you'll know what they all entail. But really any kind of enemy you can come up with would be alright to me as long as it doesn't cause any of the things I asked not to see to Sophia.

After filling out her settings and such, Sophia was then shown the dungeon levels to choose from, and in the end she decided the Corrupted Domain this time around, figuring she'd try one of the other levels once she was done with this particular game and all. After that she chose Insanity as her difficulty of choice, as she was a fairly experienced gamer herself and figured that if it was too hard for her then she could just lower the difficulty down to something she could handle and all.

Once all of her settings were put into the thing, Sophia waited for whatever was going to happen as it stared, feeling a bit giddy at the thought of playing a real virtual reality game.

"Oh I wonder what all I'll get to do and what my mission or whatnot is," Sophia said to herself as she waited for the game to start.

OP
Ili

Ili

Lurker
Reputation score

Apologies if the setting doesn't suit you.

As Sophia finished making her sections, the world began to darken. The orb flashed a confirmation before vanishing from the fast-dimming light that continued until the girl was plunged into complete darkness. It stayed that way for a goodly period, her eyes constantly searching for a light source before finally she caught focus of a glimmer, distant at first but rapidly growing and approaching to the unmistakable sound of a steam locomotive now bearing down on her.

Hey, when did the tracks under her feet get there?

She woke wide-eyed as a gentleman at the door of her train compartment rapped on the wood once again.
"Miz Phyrian?" He said, his slight hesitation only making his drawl more obvious, "we have arrived at the stop you asked for. I must admit we do not stop here normally, so you'd best hurry along."

She was dressed and packed lightly(feel free to describe something practical and colonial), prepared for the task at hand. The weight of a tomahawk axe against her thigh was all she brought with her, along with an envelope in her hand. A name and a location.

Robin Leed, Leed Estates.

The daughter of a mercantile empire, surrounded by rumours of sin. Not all of them false either. Sophia was chosen to deal with the problem once and for all. And soon after, standing at the wrought iron gates of the estate, she realised how big a job this might be.

Lights burned in some windows of the huge mansion, carriages outside indicating a party of some kind. Night was approaching, and she could see no guard along the front road.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After Sophia input all of her settings and such, her vision darkened again and then the orb flashed in confirmation to her settings and then everything went completely dark. It stayed completely dark for a while until she faintly saw a small light at the same time that she heard what sounded like a train.

Moments later Sophia woke as a gentleman knocked on the wall of her train compartment to wake her. She woke with a slight start when she heard him rapping on the wood to wake her, though thankfully she didn't fall off from where she was laying. "T-Thank you sir. I'll be along as quickly as I can," Sophia said as she got up and stretched.

She noticed that she was dressed in a simple colonial times dress that didn't hinder her movement at all, and she also had her pack with a few things in it as well, which she'd look at after getting off the train. She looked down as she felt the weight of the tomahawk against her thigh and noticed the envelope in her hand that had a name and place written on it.

After looking at what it said, Sophia gathered all of her things and headed on out and got off the train. Sophia saw the estate she was being sent to not long after leaving the train and saw that night would soon be upon her. She noticed some lights burning in some of the windows of the mansion and didn't see any guards, so she figured that she would try and get a little info about the place. After looking around for maybe someone that could give her a little information on the estate and speaking to them, Sophia would start towards the iron gate and tested it to see if it would open or not, and if it didn't then she would attempt to climb the walls unless another option presented itself.