What's new

Sound resource site?

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score
So hey, if anyone actually remembers me or anything, I was doing a RoR game somewhile back, though I canceled it due of real life trouble and a computer meltdown, I probably forgot to post about it but eh.

Eitherway I recently have starting to build a new try again, but came around to notice that I have absolutely no clue to find good sound effects, specialy those "split, splot, splat" "blup blop" etc etc type of sounds and minor "ah oh" sounds of type, and stuff like that you know, even though shreddy sounds seem to be plentiful, but eitherway google ended up beeing suprisingly un helpful.

So anyway, I recalled that there used to be a topic here about some sound resource sites that worked perfectly for this type of game making, now I was searching for that topic but unfortunantly no dice, only ended up finding 15 pages of RP topics. Does anyone happen to have that topic/site still bookmarked or know a good site for thise type of sound effects otherwise?

I'd really appriciate it if I could find it again or some other helpful sites.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Sound resource site?

google search Sound Resources? I dunno really o,o

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score
Re: Sound resource site?

Well I did google a few times and did find some sounds but they really werent the ones I was looking for.
But I'm mostly looking for the site that was posted in here some time ago as I remember it having pretty awesome effects.

But eh.