What's new

SIM [SOUTH TREE] Elves of the Lewd Cage / 淫籠のエルヴス (RE214906) (RJ214906)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do you take her outside?

I figured the blue one was cleaning, but as far as I can tell, there's sex, look-at-doggy-style, and two talk options. (one for each elf)

Also, the save option never works on the first try. gotta try three times before it actually creates a new save-file.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Actually, how do you get more of the items needed to make drugs? (I assume it's drugs anyway)
I've got 50 of the basic thing (gained by making her cum?) but the other four items are things I don't recognise.

I've got a bunch of greyed out sex positions, that (I assume) i need items to unlock, but I don't know what any of them are, what I need, or where to get it.

Up to day twenty, i feel like I've gotten a basic grip on the controls, but i have no idea how to unlock anything else.

squidly

Reputation score
You need to search the forest which is the second option on the right. This takes up a day so no training. As for unlocking items, I don't have a clue. However, it's probably tied to how many times you train her or her sensitivity values is how I've been unlocking the items.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
One of the drugs turns her pupils to hearts, which is cute.
One of them seemed to boost her lust/pleasure bar, but only by 15 or so, so I didn't see the point.

luts

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have a problem. My save on day 51 does not load anymore, the black screen remains.
I've released most of the scenes, but I'll have to start again, someone can share a save or a guide.
Please.

iamimpact

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have a problem. My save on day 51 does not load anymore, the black screen remains.
I've released most of the scenes, but I'll have to start again, someone can share a save or a guide.
Please.
I have not a particularly good guide to go with you, but I know a few things; one is on the right hand side, for the dark elf, there are 3 options; to make items, to forage for goods and to talk. You can only replenish the top ingredient by bringing the other elf to climax (the lower option in the H mode) so get pleasing. For the other (loli) elf, you have 4 options I know of starting with a purple, then blue, pink, and yellow; those are to give her a drug, rest/bathe, H mode, and talk. I think certain flags are tripped for talking with either elf, (including a flag to accept a love confession from the dark elf?). After the dark elf event (happened for me around day 60), you get a 4th H mode option for her, but options are limited to basically just one h mode for her as far as I am aware.

Now the drugs in order: don't know the first ones effects, second one is a desensitizing drug it seems so she doesn't get to climax, third one also don't really know, fourth one makes her REALLY sensitive and SUPER horny (if you skip doing the H mode after giving her that one, she will beg you to please her which you can say yes to, or say no and she will do it her self), the fifth one makes her go into happy mode where she responds with a happy receptiveness in H mode. Don't really know anything else about the drugs.

For the crafting: first page has all the drugs in order, so, pretty simple really, the second page has all the usable equipment/drugs for the H mode, selecting the appropriate H option has you use up a use of one of your uses of the available equipment/drug. Third page has a list of permanent unlocks for use in the H mode I do believe. The flags for unlocking each and every option, I have no clue to. Also, you can check how many uses of each equipment/drug you have in the status menu (top left option in yellow on main screen); not really intuitive, but, there ya go.

Finally, H mode: top left screen has you flip between first and second set of options and top right is option to end session. In first screen, left set is in order, groping, blowjob, vaginal, and anal sex. Right set (when you unlock it) has the blowjob, vaginal and anal sex, but the dark elf has a enlarged dick (from drugs?).

Second screen: left options are: a POV sex session with the dark elf that you can cycle between blowjob, vaginal, and anal with, the second is taking the loli elf for a walk in the woods to molest her there (and also for her to pee like an animal), the third is a classic missionary position, the fourth is an enema you can inflate her with that you can continue to pick the same option for increased distention, the fifth option enlarges the loli elf's clit for the dark elf to suck on for some oral reversal.
The right hand side has four options with the first being a whipping session for the loli elf, second is standing vaginal with her in rope bondage, third is a gangbang session for her (from multiple/clone? dark elves), and the fourth is a very classic tentacle rape.

Also, the leveling parameters for the loli elf are as follows in clockwise order starting from top left: Sensitivity, vaginal exp, anal exp, and blowjob exp.

Phew, hope that was a good enough explanation, I gathered some of that from the comments in this thread and from experimenting in the game, so some of the credit goes to those who have already posted here; so thanks to you for that (I am too lazy to go check your names sorry :p )

I don't know how to post my save, and I don't know which parts are the save (the forum won't let me attach a rar file for some reason, probably in the forums somewhere just haven't looked).

luts

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have not a particularly good guide to go with you, but I know a few things; one is on the right hand side, for the dark elf, there are 3 options; to make items, to forage for goods and to talk. You can only replenish the top ingredient by bringing the other elf to climax (the lower option in the H mode) so get pleasing. For the other (loli) elf, you have 4 options I know of starting with a purple, then blue, pink, and yellow; those are to give her a drug, rest/bathe, H mode, and talk. I think certain flags are tripped for talking with either elf, (including a flag to accept a love confession from the dark elf?). After the dark elf event (happened for me around day 60), you get a 4th H mode option for her, but options are limited to basically just one h mode for her as far as I am aware.

Now the drugs in order: don't know the first ones effects, second one is a desensitizing drug it seems so she doesn't get to climax, third one also don't really know, fourth one makes her REALLY sensitive and SUPER horny (if you skip doing the H mode after giving her that one, she will beg you to please her which you can say yes to, or say no and she will do it her self), the fifth one makes her go into happy mode where she responds with a happy receptiveness in H mode. Don't really know anything else about the drugs.

For the crafting: first page has all the drugs in order, so, pretty simple really, the second page has all the usable equipment/drugs for the H mode, selecting the appropriate H option has you use up a use of one of your uses of the available equipment/drug. Third page has a list of permanent unlocks for use in the H mode I do believe. The flags for unlocking each and every option, I have no clue to. Also, you can check how many uses of each equipment/drug you have in the status menu (top left option in yellow on main screen); not really intuitive, but, there ya go.

Finally, H mode: top left screen has you flip between first and second set of options and top right is option to end session. In first screen, left set is in order, groping, blowjob, vaginal, and anal sex. Right set (when you unlock it) has the blowjob, vaginal and anal sex, but the dark elf has a enlarged dick (from drugs?).

Second screen: left options are: a POV sex session with the dark elf that you can cycle between blowjob, vaginal, and anal with, the second is taking the loli elf for a walk in the woods to molest her there (and also for her to pee like an animal), the third is a classic missionary position, the fourth is an enema you can inflate her with that you can continue to pick the same option for increased distention, the fifth option enlarges the loli elf's clit for the dark elf to suck on for some oral reversal.
The right hand side has four options with the first being a whipping session for the loli elf, second is standing vaginal with her in rope bondage, third is a gangbang session for her (from multiple/clone? dark elves), and the fourth is a very classic tentacle rape.

Also, the leveling parameters for the loli elf are as follows in clockwise order starting from top left: Sensitivity, vaginal exp, anal exp, and blowjob exp.

Phew, hope that was a good enough explanation, I gathered some of that from the comments in this thread and from experimenting in the game, so some of the credit goes to those who have already posted here; so thanks to you for that (I am too lazy to go check your names sorry :p )

I don't know how to post my save, and I don't know which parts are the save (the forum won't let me attach a rar file for some reason, probably in the forums somewhere just haven't looked).
thanks man. the drugs part is very useful.

luts

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I gave up.
this time on the 31st the game crashes

Fanboy06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The first drug: I think it makes her marsturbate (If its the first then you/your slave flip the sheet over and after that then the game will ask if you want to watch the scene again but i ll be with sheet covering her and you can only see her face)... maybe it just makes her horny

The third drug: lets you continue even after the green bar (I think stamina) reached 0 and it wont half her stamina wont be halfed the next day

----
I am on the 54th day and unlocked 5 things on the first page 4 things on second page and 4 things on third page in the research/crafting menu. I got seven H-scenes on the first page and 9 H scenes on the second. Is there still more things to unlock?

Last edited:

luts

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got the black elf to be my slave.
But i still miss 2 scene.

Last edited:

luts

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I found this on the game site:
● Play Equipment "Whip Whip" Training "Whipping"
Elf with maximum elbow physical strength 200

● Play Equipment "Restraint Rope" Training "Bondage Training"
Elf released with over 400 physical strength

● Magical medicine "Regenerative medicine" training "virgin re-loss"
Liberating with elf's maximum physical strength 600 or more

● Play Equipment "Purified Water" Training "Breast Bottom Training"
Liberate with elf's maximum physical strength 800 or more

● Play Equipment "Magical Puppet" Training "Collective Insult"
Material "Old doll" possessed, luggage capacity of each elbow, vaginal cavity, anal each capability released

● Playground "Tentacles" Training "Tentacles"
Own possession "tentacle creature", releasing when the ability value of each of the mouth, vaginal cavity, and anus of elves is 200 or more

● Magic medicine "Penis huge medicine" training "○ ○ Extended training"
Liberate if the ability value of either elbow, vaginal cavity, or anus is 300 or more

● Material "Old doll"
Acquisition at severity of 60%

● Material 'Tentacle Organism'
Obtained at 80% search

● Material "Missing Holy Grail" Magical drug "Tough drug"
Obtained at 100% search

● Magician "Aphrodisiac"
Liberate elves with more than 5 peaks

● play equipment "clitoris enlargement drug training" training "enlargement clitoris training"
Liberate with elven crown number 15 or more

● Magical medicine "esthetic drug"
Elven cum count 30 or more, Event - Elf released and released

Magic medicine "sedative drug"
Elf released with more than 2 Elf faints

● Training "sleeping insult"
Lifting elves with elves fainting frequency of 5 or more can be selected by "training" when "fatigued"

● Training "sense sharing training"
Release with 15 or more training days

● Magical medicine "heart medicine"
Breakthrough 40 or more, Event - Elf released and released

● Event - Elf 1
Occurred with elf's maximum physical strength of 150 or more

● Event - Elf 2
It occurs when selecting "Search" with the elf's maximum physical strength of 999 or more

● Event "Elf masturbation - normal"
Event - occurred with a certain probability when selecting "Search" after having passed Elf 2

● Event "Elf masturbation - estrus"
Occur when you select "Rest" or "Search" in the state "estrus"

● Event "Elf masturbation - mind"
Occur when selecting "Search" for the state "mind"

● Event - Dark Elf 1 to 4
Odds occur after 40 days or more of training days, event - passing through Elf 2 and selecting "rest"

● Event - Dark Elf 5
Occur when you choose "masturbate" with masturbation cumulative count 8 or more

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, requires: a better description. PM a mod with and update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.