What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ souzai-soft ] そうざいそふと King of Races キングオブレイシス RE173867 RJ173867

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

DLSite:

Make peace by making war -- as the commander of a bride harem!?

STORY
Your life in the orc village came to an end with the invasion of the humans.
Seeing your fellow oppressed orcs, you decided there was only one thing to do:
regain your peaceful freedom by making war!

Such a task would take all non-human species working together.
Can you do it? Can an orc unite 7 pretty brides as an effect war-harem?
Each bride has a merit that will help your quest.
Choose your favorite characters to join you... and enjoy the journey!

When night comes, the brides will monopolize you!

Save the world by making war, love and peace, possibly not in that order!
King of Races is a comedic multiracial harem RPG by Souzai-Soft.

Check out the circle's official website!

Cast
Aisha: Anna Uduzi
Tarna: Chiroru Ohyama
Veena: Yomogi Mochi
Miranda: Tomoyo Asakura
Paula: Mikan Nonaka
Olivia: Yuki Miyasaka
Gina: Rio Kisaka

* H scenes fully voiced

Staff
Art and design by Yuzuka
Scenario by Takashi Koba
SD art by Hajime Tougetsu
Coloring by Takashi Kose, Mikami Hourai, Tekehiro
Music by Cielo*youth*K
Planning by Suda

I mainly copied the links and playing it right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ173867] King of Races [souzai-soft]

The description implies you're an orc, but the gallery shows a human.

Maybe in that universe humans are called orcs, or was the protagonist raised by orcs?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The description implies you're an orc, but the gallery shows a human.

Maybe in that universe humans are called orcs, or was the protagonist raised by orcs?
MC was abandoned by his human parents, and was raised by orcs, he even thinks he's an orc despite knowing he looks human.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bit disappointing that he's just a human then, I've been wanting more nice orc protagonists since that orc & elf comic.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bit disappointing that he's just a human then, I've been wanting more nice orc protagonists since that orc & elf comic.
If he actually raised/adopted by a couple of an orc and an elf, will he believed that he's a Orcelf, or maybe an Elforc? ;)

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to use cheat engine on this? When i try to select the game process 4 tabs pop up which are connected to the game. but regardless which one i use, i just can't find the proper number to modify.

Sarav

Reputation score

Does anyone know how to use cheat engine on this?
You can't. Or at least, no one knows how. You can't even use the speed hack.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So either something is very wrong on my end, or there are some serious issues with this game.

First off it runs like like a rock in quicksand and there's already several game-breaking bugs in the very first screen of the game (trying to open a door to one of the houses completely freezes the game)

Not a great start for sure...

Speaking of which, how the heck are you supposed to get past the bat swarm at the start? You can fight them but they just keep respawning infinitely and running (which they seem to suggest after fighting a while) just puts you back to before the fight.

Last edited:

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

seems neat, we need more games to take over the human world! :D

nnescio

Reputation score

MC was abandoned by his human parents, and was raised by orcs, he even thinks he's an orc despite knowing he looks human.
He knows he's human. He just identifies more with the orcs, because, well, they raised him, and humans are bastards in this world.

(Plus orcs are more like Native Americans.)

So either something is very wrong on my end, or there are some serious issues with this game.

First off it runs like like a rock in quicksand and there's already several game-breaking bugs in the very first screen of the game (trying to open a door to one of the houses completely freezes the game)

Not a great start for sure...
Stupid RPGMaker MV rears it fangs again. Overall, this game had decentish story (and some really funny scenes) and an okayish game system (hybrid of a turn-based strategy and RPG game. Unfortunately the RPG part suffers a lot from lack of exploration and repetitive enemies). Voicework is goodish (Miranda's Kansai accent is awesome). Overall, fairly high production value for a DLsite doujin game.

It's a pity it's severely hampered by RPGMaker MV. I mean, seriously, RPGMaker MV games open like 4 separate .exes, and require internet access (you don't actually need an active internet connection, but firewall/sandboxing will cause issues) to even start (why in the love of all that is good and holy why, it's not even online). You can run the game from the browser instead, but then it runs into memory resource management and crashing issues.

At least the programming is mostly okay and hasn't crashed for me yet (when run as a standalone .exe), unlike some other RPGMaker MV games. Freezes happen often though, especially when things are getting loaded (including, I might add, frigging text).

Speaking of which, how the heck are you supposed to get past the bat swarm at the start? You can fight them but they just keep respawning infinitely and running (which they seem to suggest after fighting a while) just puts you back to before the fight.
You need to wipe out all of them in one shot. Aisha the orc priestess has an AoE Flame spell. It's hinted. You're given another hint to run away and equip your skills if the fight drags on for too long.

Game has loli, the dwarf chick (who happens to be your resident mad engineer).

--

Funny scene (paraphrased from memory)

Background: Miranda the beastkin is basically your (Ernest's) stalker and sneaked into your camp to have her way with you before kidnapping you back to her home as her husband (apparently that's standard M.O. for beastkin; that's why they 'disappear' people). She relented* and decides to hang around you instead.

(*only on the kidnapping part. Not the marriage/mate).

So later on...

(again, paraphrased from memory)

Thaana (Orc chick 1, the warrior with the mace. Basically your adjutant): An elvish delegation has arrived, according to the reports. Apparently they're connected to the royal family.

Ernest: So what are they here for?

Thaana: Maybe she wants to be your wife?

Ernest: God I hope not. Miranda is already more than a handful.

(Gilligan cut)

Paula (Elf princess): I am here to be betrothed to the king of orcs.

Ernest & Thaana: ......

Last edited by a moderator:

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well it would be great if MC: girl, no parents living in human town then orcs raid and you will start world against living all things >.>

Edit: I take my word back orcs perfect but i generally play rpg games with vn reader but in this game its not work i don't know why >.> such a shame game looks perfect to me

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Did some people in this forum forget that we don't link to loli/shota? Or did you just somehow not realize it was in this game?

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Did some people in this forum forget that we don't link to loli/shota? Or did you just somehow not realize it was in this game?
Yes, we don't link it. We patiently wait for somebody to admit they have a copy and then we spam them with PMs. -nods-

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Link just to the mainsite and DLsite are acceptable, right?

We need to put a disclaimer or two in the opening posts.
Game has loli, the dwarf chick (who happens to be your resident mad engineer).

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a special way to get scenes or do they just come along on their own? So far this game is absurdly linear, defeat base after base to progress and nothing else?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Link just to the mainsite and DLsite are acceptable, right?

We need to put a disclaimer or two in the opening posts.
God damn dwarfs. Always pretending to be lolis :D

koutaro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay that's it, I've had it with the "It has loli" phrase when clearly enough there isn't, not even in the tag.

エルフ/妖精 人外娘/モンスター娘 ファンタジー ハーレム 複数プレイ/乱交 獣耳

Is there Loli in there? What the hell man.

Oh look they are short, they must be lolis.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well until you become president of the US or attain a seat at the supreme court or whatever it doesn't fucking matter, because your feelings and sentiments don't write laws.

Because yes, when it comes to drawings the rule 'they're short so they must be loli's' is definitely in effect.

Sarav

Reputation score

Okay that's it, I've had it with the "It has loli" phrase when clearly enough there isn't, not even in the tag.
Ok it's said many times in the past, you are not the only one who has a problem with this, but IF IT LOOKS LOLI IT IS LOLI. Also tags don't mean squat, author/creator has a limit to how many tags he can slap on it.