What's new

ACT [SoYundSalT] [アンダーグラウンド・パーティー / UNDERGROUND PARTY] (RJ298528)

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score
UP1.jpg

GAMEPLAY
This is a side scrolling platform game where you shoot and slash your way through enemies and eventually make your way to a boss room. The character can reload her weapon and masturbate to refill her health. The creator has also made this game easy by allowing you to skip areas and fights when you die if you are finding it too hard or just want to skip ahead.

CONTROLS
Left/Right: move
Down: reload
Up: masturbate to fill health
Z: jump
S: slash
X: shoot
C: dash

STORY (Google Translate)
The main character, "Shiori," was suddenly captured by someone and taken to the underground world. When she woke up, her body was wrapped in an obscene bondage outfit, and her nipples and clitoris were pierced. Shiori tries to escape to the original world while exposing her indecent appearance without understanding the situation in which she was placed.

Last edited by a moderator:

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
unclear how to get h content. is it exclusive to background characters only? not even the bosses seem to have any.

there IS a gallery, and stuff does get unlocked as i progress, but it doesn't look like anything happens in gameplay.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
unclear how to get h content. is it exclusive to background characters only? not even the bosses seem to have any.

there IS a gallery, and stuff does get unlocked as i progress, but it doesn't look like anything happens in gameplay.
It's unlocked by collecting items. I read it somewhere but I cant remember where.
I dislike these kinds of games with "Collect to get H" gameplay. I could just play a normal game with sad panda on the side between levels to get the same result.

notwavman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game has fully open data save.ini in the pack, so it shouldn't be a problem...

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's unlocked by collecting items. I read it somewhere but I cant remember where.
I dislike these kinds of games with "Collect to get H" gameplay. I could just play a normal game with sad panda on the side between levels to get the same result.
Me too. The simple lose to get the H formula works. Why try to over clever (more like over dumb) something that works?
If it ain't broke don't fix it.

foxtrot44874

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
does anyone have this game

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Lol i've been bitching about my bullshit for quite some time now huh..anyway dude if you can see this the game is on kimochi.info