What's new

Speak of the Devil - (Pervy/Rep)

OP
Repetition

Repetition

Reputation score
As her fingers brush the bone Cornelius' voice again fills the victorious mage's head. "Hey, what happened? Are you alright? When are we going to get me back to my body? What is goi-" Releasing the 1576203353708.png bone the voice immediately stops, though Oban seems rather taken aback as you guess the voice fills his head instead.
The priest stands a moment with furrowed brows before looking up and hearing Elyn's comment about her magic. "He says he hasn't a clue. He's never been on this side of the portal. Well, if your magic's useless you won't mind a least trying right?"

It seems to be humming with power, perhaps enough is left in it for a person... but who would she send? If she or Oban went through the other would probably be trapped, or at least kept here until they could reopen the portal or it recharged. The undead might be a problem though... It was a conundrum.

Looking about at the path the holy man nods and starts to walk to the path, expecting his companion to join him. "Well, you don't need to tell me if you do not wish to. Though, I will listen if you so choose."

It turns out that all his hours of confessionals has made the preacher a rather good listener. He never interrupts, but his face is quite fun to watch. He even solemnly nods at the revelation that whoever lives here wants them dead. "Yes, thank you for protecting us there Elyn. I owe my life to you, and that isn't something I take lightly. I place my power in your hands, you may need it here. Pelor's light can be a strong guide for the lost."

He chuckles darkly, "Wouldn't you if you were alone and greeted like that? I hope we'll find her though."

Sighing Oban answers, "I wish I knew, this place seems familiar and yet... not. Similarly with the undead, if I knew I'd do what I could to avoid them and help you do likewise if they do feel the way the others did about us." He stops walking for the last bit, you aren't deep in the forest but it has grown darker in here than it was in the meadow. "That is a problem I can fix. I will apologize for the flavor now, but at least you won't have to go onward on an empty stomach." He starts chanting a prayer, asking Pelor to gift them with bread before ending it by breaking a wafer and before him spreads a blanket laden with food and two cups filled with water. A pitcher also sits on the blanket, seemingly this food and drink could feed fifteen comfortably. Perhaps twenty if it was stretched thin. "There, now we have lunch." He sits himself down on the blanket and offers the second cup to Elyn.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I guess one could leave, one stays but.. the other one would not be safe, looking at Cornelius.. also how can we reunite you with your body, there's lots of bones around!"
She shrugged, before sitting down with the mage, dining on lunch, before continuing on.

"Well, let's go find some answers." She nodded.