What's new

SSlut Aya

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
As soon Trash spoke to them, the bunny bitch was close to slap or most likely punch the human with the intention of do more than make the human faint, but the tiger menacing eyes turning to the beastgirl spoke more than words and mantain her partner away the lowest being, most likely he wanted to first know how much Aya could earn for him and hear her degrading introduction was helpful for that. Thankfully, Aya training made her being able to prepare herself to receive more than a beating, even enjoy such abuse, she would had also stop but she was mostly following the tiger as new master, so she know than she shouldnt stop her words even if the bunny was not stoped.

Untouched thanks the tiger male presence and autority, she end her lewd defense as the tiger just nods a few times as he maybe start thinking how to use her. "If only you could defend yourself... but not bad, human. Your training with horses may help you soon to entertain our kind. If you are completely loyal to us and manage to pass over a difficult trial, we may see you as a pet" He said as his huge hand rest over the bunny girls head and then press softly what made the beastgirl shiver in place. " As long you dont dare to make me lost money or a chance to earn it, then you can have a long and pleasant live" He pressed a little more at the bunny bitch head and this remain frozen most likely even the bunnygirl was mere a lower being for him.

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Aya didn't care nor even flinch when the bunny girl tried to slap her. In fact Aya was already bracing to be hit by the bunny girl, standing proudly with a serious stare, despite announcing various humiliation facts about her. It was clear Aya thought of those feats as points of pride, even if they were humiliating, and secretly talking about those act caused her skin to flush a little. Hell, even the idea of being beaten for proudly talking about her own humiliation caused Aya to grow more excited, and there was no way she was going to stop until she finished it.

Aya would close her eyes when the tiger told her it was a shame she couldn't defend herself. "I did have aptitude for the sword, but my previous masters refused to train my seriously." Aya said. "They found it more important to train me in other ways. I could share it if you like." Aya said without hesitation, before she gave the beast man a nod. "I won't disappoint." Aya said before she proudly stuck out her chest making them lewdly bounce. Although it was somewhat a lie, as Aya was going to try to escape the first good chance she got, something that likely disappoint the beast man.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
"Share your training with ours clients, human. " Was his answer as his grip at the bunny head gets stronger, the enough to make her groan in pain and pleasure, the floor below her starting to wet by her shameful fluids leaking between her legs. The male continue talking without pay attention to his partner safety. " Just disappointment, beings like you will rarely use a sword, at least a real one, but if that is the only thing than you can learn, then i could teach you a little between our trip" As he said the last, the bunny girl body went fully limp and after a few seconds he will release her head what made the beastgirl fall innert to the floor. "Undress her, then place these shackles on her, you can do anything to her but dont dare to hurt her or i will sold you by pieces"

It was unknown why he did this, but Aya may enjoy have someone as lowdly as her at least in this group, as the bunny have rights even when she wears the same as any human slave. Aya may have some minutes to do anything than she can imagine to her as the bunny was uncouncious and slighty wounded at her head. But after some minutes the tiger place a large chain at theirs collars which mantain them united and its end was at his hand, as expected Aya may need to now carry the bunny and theirs things for hours as the panther made her do it all in her fours as a beast of burden until finally they got to see at the distance a port town

Fmokou

Reputation score
"As you wish." Aya said, before staring at the tiger man slowly choking the life from the bunny, who was more than enjoying it. Aya simply continued to watch them, before a slight smile appeared on her face when she heard the tiger man might train her. "You're right, human men don't let us wield serious weapons. And considering my bloodline, I'm capable of learning to wield various weapons, from swords to lewd weapons." Aya said, before she saw the bunny girl drop on the floor. Even if the bunny girl was stronger than Aya, she didn't seem much tougher. "Yes, sir." Aya answered him, before once again lewdly bouncing her chest forward as a trained response.

Aya didn't really care why the tiger man did this, nor was it her position to pry and instead she grabbed the shackles with a nod. Normally Aya would only strictly follow her master's demands, but since he allowed her to do as she wished, she couldn't help but get a bit of revenge. Since Aya wasn't really able to do anything to harm her, she instead would simply squat down over the bunny's head, before shoving her gigantic ass and pussy leaking with wolf cum in her face. Aya would then simply sit down on the bunny's head, smearing her juices over the girl, as she began to undress bunny. Quickly Aya had removed the bunny's clothing, revealing her naked form to the air.

However, after Aya had a little bit of revenge, the tiger man would shackle them together and force Aya to crawl on all fours. Aya felt rather humiliated being let around like this by a savage beast man, it truly made her skin crawl with excitement. Aya would throw the bunny girl over her back with the wolf lying a bit further up. For the rest of the equipment, Aya would lay them on top of the bunny and wolf, and would put into her mouth whatever kept sliding off, first carrying them with her teeth, but if multiple things kept falling, she'd put some into her mouth. And if anything big fell, she'd try to use her ass cheeks to carry them. However, if Aya's mouth was full and something like shoes still kept sliding off, she couldn't think of anything to do but to use her lower holes. If the first one didn't stay up, Aya would roughly shove most of the shoe inside her drooling pussy, constantly pushing and stretching out her hole until most of it was inside. For the other shoe she would use her asshole, stretching her poor holes and causing her to shiver with pleasure as she crawled over the dirt floor.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
The intense grip of his huge powerful hand has enough to maintain the bunny cold for a while,enough help for Aya to abuse this chance at her revenge. The bunnygirl have a fast and trained body, Aya know than any beaskind was able to take down one or two human women easily, even average soldiers. After remove the bunny mantle, she would then remove the wet stealthy clothes and her underwear which was quite wet with the bunnygirl juices, as any beastkind they dont wear exactly boots or similar ones, these were special shoes to endure any combat, as for weapons the tiger will carry them, it were some daggers and a bow with arros. He said than a human pinching with these would die certainly, so these may have some lethal poison than dont harm beastkinds.

As she end to undress her, she rubs some more of her mixed scent on the bunnygirl scent, not many female humans could do this without these beings giving them direct orders to do it. The only thing than maintain humankind away of the total slavery or more likely livestock was the herms and some talented male humans, a royal herm most likely could easily clean a whole beastown easily, reason why all wait a lot from them and also why Aya accept her terrible shameful fate. This has been a fact from the start of the times and more now than humans female number has increased a lot until the point than many realms ship them from young age to others countries in order to dont waste resources on them. She remembers as she end to place all in correct place. "Hurry up, we must get to the port before the sun hide" The tiger mention as he pulls the chain, this give start to a long and difficult task for Aya, she crawl as quick as possible, as some of the equipment require than her holes gets fully invaded and opened, slowly these fitting deeper and making her let out muffed moans as she press her teeth to hold some of the beastkind things, mostly a rope to maintain all over her in correct place.

For more than this go on, her body dont suffer any injury, it was like some magic was on her avoiding anything to wound her, but her body couldn't resist all the way and she slow down, making the tiger pull to force her to continue, what sometimes lead to her fall over the mud quite a good number of times until the lust and exhaustion made her faint.

----

Her senses returned in middle of a struggle to breath,her mouth was acting by itself, sucking and tasting a huge shaft of unusual shape which reach up to the end of her throat, the lack of breath was not rare thanks her training but it was intense enough to maintain her blind until this end cumming for minutes and leave her half unconscious again. Somehow she feels like all was moving or shaking and there were some unusual sounds of wood and water impacts but also some common ones of chains and moaning sluts close her. Then some cold water hit her whole a bucket of really cold water without doubt "Are you still alive, Trash? Your food is getting cold" The voice was from the bunny slut who was in front of her quite upset, tattoos and words at her nude whole than match the chains, collar and shackles. Certainly Aya was worst than her. The human sense than her arms were over her head chained to the wall just as her collar

Fmokou

Reputation score
After taking a bit of revenge, Aya was tasked with undressing and carrying the bunny girl with the wolf. Aya only really could fit the bunny's mantle over them, before it became nearly impossible to fit anything else. Aya would fit the bunny girl's soaking wet panties into her mouth, followed by wrapping the wet stealthy clothes around the rope, as she could bite down on it to hold these things onto her back. Furthermore, the special combat boots were stuffed in one hole each. Aya was hoping the boots would be easier to carry, but them being made for combat meant that her holes would stay stretched throughout the entire way there, causing them to unpleasantly shift and stretch her holes, or rather pleasantly, as it caused juices to flow across her thighs.

Aya was pretty lucky to find someone like this tiger man or so she thought. If Aya was just born a herm this wouldn't be a problem, but sadly she had to obey this man beast until there was a chance to escape. However, that chance might never arrive, with the two bodies on her back and her holes stuffed with shoes, it was incredibly hard to keep focused on moving forward. Aya noticed it was bothering the beast man, and she tried her hardest to keep going at a pace he'd like, but eventually she continued to stumble around, causing the girl to moan and suck onto the bunny's underwear. And whenever the tiger man pulled on the leash, Aya stumbled forward, as her gigantic breasts was pressed down into the mud, and soon she'd be covered with the dirt. In the end, Aya couldn't remain focused and when she felt a shiver of pleasure coursing through her body, she also lost consciousness.

When Aya regained some of her consciousness, she could feel a thick shaft being pushed past her lips. Even in Aya's semi-unconscious state, she immediately began to suck down on it, her tongue pressing against the foreign shaft. Luckily, Aya was actually used to this, the big shaft in her mouth somewhat even felt comforting, as she suckled on it. Eventually Aya could feel the shaft throb inside her mouth and soon she could feel her stomach getting filled with sticky liquid. When the shaft finally finished inside of her mouth and tried to pull out, Aya would continue to roughly suck on it, her tongue scrapping off anything filth or cum covered by it. If the shaft still remained close to her mouth, she'd even unconsciously reach for it to clean it, before falling completely unconscious again.

Aya woke up with a surprised yelp, when she felt the ice cold water hit her face, immediately her nipples grew stiff as she slowly opened her eyes. When Aya saw the bunny girl in front of her face, she let out a sigh. "I fainted. How pathetic." Aya belittled herself. "Food?" Aya asked, before she noticed that the bunny girl had tattoos and words on her body that fitted with her collar and chains. This made Aya wonder how her body looked, as she looked down at her massive chets to see. Furthermore, Aya noticed that she was stuck at the wall, with the angry bunny in front of her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
"Not just pathetic, for a human. But also you owe me a big one or at least ten big ones" The bunny answer closing her eyes a little upset and also as reaction to cover herself when see sense aya's eyes looking at her exposed self. "Make my wounded self carry you all the way , im sorry if you got wounded falling at the ship stairs, but i was stained with mud and your sweat, at least you awake after a day, so it was not so bad" As she talk, Aya looks to herself or what her massive breasts weren't hiding -Public bathroom- Trash- scum- prices per holes and uses written at the wall and pregnancies #- All this with a mess around and over her than the water has reduced.

"Oh, its just food required to make you earn muscles...sigh... our Master want us strong for the game and your training. In any case you belong to me and i will watch over you, that is all what you need to know" Said this the bunny slut start to work at the human chains what could take her some minutes. "For now my name is Mistress... oh true, a human have problems with difficult large names, isnt Trash? Rupy may work or is so hard for you to remember it?" She mention after free the human arms

Fmokou

Reputation score
Aya was going to apologize for her misbehavior, but when she heard that the bunny girl dropped her, she held her tongue. Aya was sure she didn't do it by accident. Aya wondered if it was just a bit of damage on the head or if something else was hurting, as she began to wiggle around a little bit in her bindings, swinging her massive breasts as her ass grinded against the wood behind her. Whatever was put on Aya body looked like it came off with water, she wondered why they called her a public toilet though, since it was a pretty high title she had gotten.

"Alright." Aya said with a nod, she quickly accepted this, even if it was humiliating to be under another slave. "I'm quite capable of speaking large words, unlike those farm girls you were speaking about." Aya replied, as she let out a relieved sigh when she was released from the side of the ship. Considering they were in an unknown location, Aya wasn't sure if she was going to get the chance to escape, but with the bunny girl right in front of her, this clearly wasn't the time. "Thanks, Mistress." Aya said in a calm and polite manner, showing off her training to remain subdued even in the worst situations.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Once her arms were free, Aya could get up and see where she was restrained and also more of herself, there were more words on her and some were quite comon for her to read them. Her whole body hurts and feels some nuisance for had been at the same position a whole day but she is used to be restrained a long time to care about this, her lower holes were quite sore, mostly her pussy and her belly was slighty round, from her nipples leak some milk, something usual when she was impregnated. Also she notice than the bunnygirl have one of her ears wounded and bent down and front, close the base of them were still some bandages.

"Its not if you can say them, but remember my temporal name, airhead human... Its Mistress Rupy. The next time than you forget it, i will punish you" The bunny answer after the human manners, at least she dont tried to hit Aya this time. Between her words, Aya got to notice a little more the moans not so far away of them, they were in some kind of room used to heal anyone wounded yet the patients were chained like her at the walls and instead beds there were just old dirty blankets than were almost rags where the most wounded were placed there without too much care and some of the girls looks to have theirs limbs damaged for them not even think in escape, as cleaners there looks to be some bizarre worms with appendage creatures than maintain the room and girls enough acceptable to dont smell fully as an abandoned dirty toilet

Aya stop looking when she hear her chain collar finally being released from the wall and taken by the bunny girl hand. "I think than we still have two days before the ship gets to the next port town, it will collect some more humans and then it will be a whole week until we will get to our destination. Uts not enough time to train your endurance and combat skills, but no one expect too much from you human" She then start to guide her out the room but stop at the door.

"Now... i let you choice between crawl all the time or act as a silly nympho in heat, most of the humans collected are half broken and act like that, but if you want to call the attention of ours males just ignore that last and act as always, better for me as you will be locked a whole day with them and it will give me a lot of cash, a shame than that will take all your time to train" She mention with a smirk, as she will any of these choices, letting Aya pick her poison before go to where was their room

Fmokou

Reputation score
Aya frowned a little bit when she saw more words across her body. It didn't really surprise Aya and also caused her to shiver a little. Hopefully they also came off or at least got blurry when the cold water hit her body, and wasn't written on her body with more resistant stuff. Aya's body also felt sore, but that probably wasn't because of the little accident the bunny had with her body. Furthermore, Aya could feel a dull sensation at her lower holes, one she wasn't that unfamiliar with, and noticed that her belly had swollen a little. When Aya also saw that her gigantic breasts were slowly leaking milk, she knew that her round belly was only going to grow. Aya noticed the bunny's ears were a bit wounded, but she didn't feel like asking, as it was most likely her fault.

"I won't forget Mistress Rupy." Aya said with her eyes closed, before she slowly opened them and looked around the place. This place looked absolutely filthy and it was clear that whoever put them here barely care for them. And if this was supposed to be the place for healing, she wondered how bad it had to be everywhere else. "They really don't care here." Aya said, as she was looking at one of the weird worms with appendages, looking at it slowly cleaning stuff.

With a click, Aya could feel herself get free, or rather not stuck to the wall, as she was currently far away from freedom. Aya followed the Bunny girl's guidance without much resistance, as there was really no reason to yet. "Thank you for training me Mistress Rupy, but I'll assure you that my bloodline makes me capable, even if I'm just a woman." Aya stated with a serious stare.

"I'm not sure I could act like a silly nympho, I was trained at birth to recover mentally and take my duties seriously." Aya said, being a silly nympho would be easier, but crawling and keeping her head low should hopefully be sufficient to stay out of trouble. "I'll crawl and keep my head low, Mistress Rupy." Aya said, before she went down on all fours, sticking her big round butt high into the air and dragging her gigantic milky breasts over the floor. Despite the rough floor, Aya didn't really have much issue with crawling. It was quite the opposite, as despite saying she'd keep her head low, she kept her head up high and proudly, while her ass was swaying with each inch she made, and she even made sure to slightly part her legs apart to give anyone who wished a generous view of her holes.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
"Crawling will be, from now on dont talk too much, human and if you do it do it properly" Once out the room, Aya may sense worst the place movement, the passages were almost in darkness as just some shinning moss help to Aya to see the path chosen by her Mistress, at the walls were more chains to restrain slaves and behind the many doors she could hear lewd acts. "I wonder how long your sanity will resist in that contest, as long you dont give in the first hour you will prove your bloodline... i know your race perfectly, weak, cowards and pervert beings, instead teach you how to fight i should teach you how to run away and hide, dont that fits you better, trash?"

Not many creatures will use these damaged passages and the ones used them were female slaves like elves and halfbreed humans, theirs eyes show complete defeat and servitude, even them look down at Aya but are loyal to the slave bunny, one even thanks a kick than the bunny did as this pass close them. "Hmm, i will let these slaves take care of you at the end of the day, being a real slave must place too much stress on them, but for now this is our room, i will take a nap and if i feel it we will train some" Said this she open a door which was not so big but was clearly five stars at the side of all what Aya has seen at this place. There was a bed, some boxes, even a place for her to sleep at the floor and at a corner a pet bowl with some kind of meal and cum on it "There, its all your food for today and tomorrow, if you want more then you will need to work for it. " Rupy then secured the end of the chain to the most distant wall and then take a book before get on her comfortable bed.

By some reason Aya was now close the opened door, the key for her chains werent so far away and one of the boxes have a hole, big enough for her to notice some kind of mantle than could help her to hide herself or to pass a warm night

Fmokou

Reputation score
"Understood, Mistress Rupy." Aya said to the bunny girl's advice, as she crawled along the floor, feeling the ground move back and forth, something that caused Aya to stumble a little bit, before regaining her composure. Aya was wondering what sort of things they did in this place, as the corridors were filled with slaves and she could hear lewd acts from every direction. "No thank you Mistress Rupy. I was taught to never fear or shy away from anything." Aya said, as she crawled along the floor, her ass wiggling behind her with pride, as she kept her ass up high. "Running away and hiding isn't in my nature."

When they crawled past all the slaves, Aya noticed how broken and obedient they were. When Aya trained at home, she almost ended up like that, but with enough reinforcement and mental training, she managed to stay sane, even if it did warp her perception a little bit. Seeing the slaves look down on Aya, only enflamed the heat between her legs and caused the woman to sway her ass even more proudly then before. Aya even let her gigantic milky breasts bounce, before holding her head up head. Aya clearly was taunting them and showing them the magnificence of her bloodline. Aya wondered what the bunny girl meant by letting them take care of her, but she felt like prying would only piss her off. By the look of this room, it was clear that the bunny owned it, especially when she sat down on the bed. Aya looked at the pet bowl with food inside it, considering the state of the food, she quickly realized that was going to be her corner.

When Aya's chain was secured to the wall, she looked at the pitiful food in front of her. Aya began to pick away at the food, trying to see how badly it was soiled with cum, she also began to feel her stomach, as she had no idea how much they fed her when she was at the hospital ward. Aya also looked to see if there was another bowl with liquid nearby. When Aya noticed the mistake the bunny girl made, but giving her a mantle and an easy way to escape, she wondered why the bunny girl wasn't more careful? Either way, if she was going to escape, she had to do that when the bunny girl was asleep and hope to find some supplies. Currently Aya really hadn't seen any, she only seen a hallway filled with girls that probably rat her out.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
"Are you sure? Humans always run, even the most brave" Rupy answer, sure than Trash was overestimating herself, the slaves were doing the usual job, cleaning as best they could with theirs tongues any cum and mess on the passage and rooms, the only water was served at the rooms for theirs masters and the long hair was used by them to clean any difficult part, somehow the slaves were quite clean even when they do any filthy task.

Once at the room, Aya will only see a bowl, the bunny not even think than Aya could require it or deserve it. The food was not so bad, maybe hours a day from be done, the cum was from an half hour ago, maybe less. She was not hungry but she was weak, maybe she has been drinking a lot of cum but also havent eaten for a while, out of cum her last meal was at her city. For what she remember, the passage have all doors closed but may be unlocked as the slaves go out and inside the many rooms

1580005390453.png

She know about a door at the west but she dont know what was there or if she could use any of these passages to escape. At the east was a passage than go on and hide at the shadows, she dont know how long it was

Fmokou

Reputation score
Aya shook her head at the bunny's words. "It's not bravery, when I've been given an order I can't bring myself to defy it." Aya stated, and that was only true for the majority, the only orders she has ignored were those of no escaping. "If I'm ordered to run I would." Aya said she wasn't overestimating herself, she simply was raised to never disobey any command. Seeing that all of the slaves were clean, Aya wondered if they were washed or did something else to them.

When they were sitting in the room, Aya stared at her bowl. "If you're curious I'm speaking the truth, you could always give me an order to test." Aya stated, before she let out a sigh and began to pick up the bowl. Aya felt rather woozy and even if the bowl was covered with cum, it at least had some fresh food inside it. Aya would then close her eyes and begin to dig in. Aya's face would move around the bowl like an animal, lapping up each little bit of cum and food there was. Since Aya was so weak, she couldn't help but getting the stuff all over her face like an animal, and when she finally was done licking the last bit of cum from the rim of the bowl, her face was covered with remains, which she slowly would clean with her fingers. The entire time, Aya's gigantic ass was presenting itself, as she stuck it high up into the air while eating her meal.

Aya had a decent idea about the layout of the place, but when the bunny girl still being awake, there was really no point in trying to escape. Aya hoped that perhaps one of these doors would have some food in them or else she would probably need to return.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
After some yawns reading a book, the bunnybitch turn to Aya who had suggested some minutes ago about give her an order, at the moment Aya was eating as a hungry beast, until the point than many would ponder if that bowl have something exquisite and delicious. Yet as Rupy has place it there she cant stop herself to feel sick about this "Why dont you try to drown yourself using that shitty stuff than some call food? Three minutes with your face inside, i want to check if you can still move that fat butt and udders, if your training was correct, they should still move even if your life is close to end" Said this she gets out the bed and one of her bunny feet get over Aya's head, pressing her against the bowl base for some seconds "like this, just let me serve you more as you may be starving to death" Aya was trying to endure this, her mouth was completely full when she step over her and it take her slightly out of guard, it passed some seconds when suddenly some warm slimy substance lay over her head, it was hot and made the bowl full, looks like the bunny had some extra cum stored inside the boxes, she step slightly more a few times on Aya "I order you to wiggle, slut, wiggle and drink like this until you cant more and then stay a little more~" Said this she dont remove her feet from Aya's head until a little more, she may watch until she gets bored but never say when Aya should stop

Fmokou

Reputation score
Aya couldn't help eating like a beast, she was feeling weak and it was the first solid meal she had gotten in a while. Normally Aya would eat with manners, no matter the presentation or meal, but after being punished for a long time she couldn't help but eat like an animal if she was allowed to do so. Aya heard the strange and cruel order from the bunny girl, yet without any doubt in her mind she felt compelled to fulfill it. Aya's body shivered when she felt the bunny's feet press down onto her head. Aya already stopped eating and was forcing her face into the stuff, but now lips where pressed down against the bottom of the filthy bowl, as her entire face was submerged into the stuff. When the bunny's foot was lifted from Aya's head, she continued to press her lips against the bottom of the bowl, when she suddenly could feel a warm slimy substance spread over the back into her head and into the bowl. Quickly Aya figured out what the slimy substance was, as it completely coated the back of her head, and could quickly feel the seed from an unknown source fill the bowl. Due to the sudden surprise, Aya accidently breathe some of the seed in through her nose as her mouth quickly got filled with the liquid, covering the food inside. And if the bowl was deep enough Aya could even feel the slimy seed ooze inside her ears.

However, Aya could still hear the bunny's command and would quickly begin to lewdly shake her fat ass around in the open air, while swinging her gigantic milk filled breasts back and forth. Aya's ass cheeks would jiggle with every movement and quickly her breasts began to leak milk as she swung them. However, Aya had no idea how long she had to continue doing this and quickly began to slurp down the seed in the bowl like that. Aya could feel her head grow a little bit light, but continued to suck, as quickly the seed began to disappear around her head. And unless the bunny poured more seed inside the bowl, Aya would finish it far before she began to drown in it. However, if the bunny did pour more seed inside the bowl, Aya would eventually feel the lack of air, as her head slowly began to feel lighter and lighter. Yet Aya never stopped sucking the liquid and filling her belly with it, and she wouldn't stop swinging her thick assets around. In fact, Aya's ass began to swing even lewder with bigger thrust, and she would wildly grind her breasts across the wooden floor below. Aya desperately wanted to come up for air, but since it was an order, Aya continued to keep her head into the liquid, even when her head began to slightly hurt and her mind began to waver. Aya wondered if this would end up affecting her head, as it clearly wasn't healthy to stay this long submerged in seed.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
"Oh, still wiggling them?" Her Mistress said between vile laughts just when Aya was ending her food the enough to almost breath, but as soon she got to let her sow pressed nose up to breath the dense cum stained air more cum fall over her head. "By how you move this may please you a lot, scum. So eat more, dont stop, i have two boxes full for you~" Once full again the bowl she step hard on Aya a few times making some few drops from the food drop around.

She will try to eat as much as possible to breath again yet slowly her movement and senses were fadding away until shesense a hart spank at her ass, then other and other until she move them again. "Its all that? Arent you alive yet? then why you stop, useless human? your so elite training from your people sucks" The bunnybitch may insult her honor and dont stop until let Ays's bubbling butt hard red, her words made Aya go on even when her mind and will were getting shattered by her lack of breath.

Aya awake resting her back at the wall and her belly fully round close to give birth in minutes for her labor, she have all her upper drenched in her food and it has leaked down until the floor by all her time uncouncious. The bunny was deeply sleeping and some of the crates were empty already, Aya's mind was afflicted but weakly find out than something was inside her butt, some kind of worm creature feeding of her and cumming inside her, all empty at her bowels the being most likely fill her with his seed and eggs and attack itself as a buttplug or someone did it.

All was not bad as the weak Aya in her mind damaged mind see the key close her over a crate she could easily pick it even in her heavily full condition

Fmokou

Reputation score
At the bunny's question, Aya wiggled her ass and breasts faster for a second, causing her lewd ass cheeks to jiggle and her big milk leaking breasts to grind against the wooden floor. Aya being desperate to catch her breath was nearly able to do so when she consumed the bowl of cum, but as soon as she tried, more cum was poured into her bowl, causing her to accidently inhale more cum through her nose. When Aya was encouraged to eat more, she would immediately go back to slurp up the foul liquid.

When Aya's wiggle began to fade due to a lack of oxygen, she could feel an intense sharp pain course through her ass. When the bunny spanked Aya's ass it would immediately begin to jiggle lewdly and Aya would accidently inhale some cum. When the bunny began to insult Aya's training, despite having no reason to proof herself, she couldn't stand it, and thus began to have her hazy mind concentrate on lewdly shaking her ass and breasts for the bunny girl. As Aya could feel her sense fade, she still was lewdly shaking her ass, even when things went nearly completely dark.

The next thing Aya noticed was her waking up against the side of the wall, her belly was enormously round and she could feel her stomach swirl with cum. Aya's front was covered with cum and after looking around she noticed that the bunny girl was asleep. When Aya began to move, she suddenly let out a soft moan, as she could feel something wiggle around inside her butt. Aya would drop onto all fours, before she began to inspect what was causing it. Aya carefully reached over to her butt and curiously felt what was wiggle inside her ass. Aya would squeeze the creature's tail a little bit, as she could feel it pump her full with seed and eggs. Aya would give the creature a gentle tug, trying to get a feel for how difficult it would be to remove.

However, Aya wasn't going to remove it right now, since she noticed a key right in front of her. Aya wondered if it was a trap or a test, but whatever it was, it might be her way out here. Aya would then careful crawl over towards the crate, her heavy belly and breasts swinging beneath her, as she placed her heavy breasts on top of the crate, before reaching her hand towards the key, while keeping an eye out for anyone coming in or for the bunny waking up.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
What Aya will feel as she investigate touching her butt entrance was something warm and slimy, almost like an ass plug this strange living being was struck there most likely feeding and maybe laying some eggs. Two small like whip appendages were holding at Aya's hips as the thing wiggle and slightly move from time to time. She werent sure how to remove it, maybe pulling at this thing's limbs or it could leave by itself, she also dont know how big it was as most of it was inside her bowels where she could sense tendrils fuking slowly her insides.

She end thinking than she can pull it out with time and effort what may end in her cumming and moaning a lot, maybe fainting.Placing that aside, she notice the key it has been there from the start from the time the bunnybitch trap her shackles. She could ponder all the time than she require mostly minutes until she hear cute snores from her slave mistress. With care she crawl, thing than made her tongue hang out by how good that butt thing was fuking her with each movement and how her full belly sound with all that cum and eggs. Leaving a trail of her juices and milk she gets to the key than with difficulty pick up, thankfully no one has passed yet.

She now could free herself and run away or wait for a better moment than maybe never came out

[earn wall chains keys]