What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ stain. ] ブルセラクエスト RJ188699

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Usually you guys have a topic for games right after they get announced, so I'm surprised you missed this one.
There isn't any loli tag and the girl does have breasts, but I guess she may look too young for some?

It is the usual "play as a completely innocent young girl, who discovers sex" game with some emphasis on story (about finding/saving a girl who went missing and a parallel fantasy world?). From what I've seen, the main fetish is bad smell, though it also has prostitution, futuranari, tentacles, exhibition.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Full] Brucella Quest [stain.]

You forgot ぼて腹/妊婦 <3

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sorry but bad smell?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm sorry but bad smell?
Should be strong smell rather than bad smell, it doesn't really translate that well.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is the creepy balding asian guy in games like this.

OP
skeith

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Could it be the game is bugged?
The guy is asking me for a pajamas+6, but I don't have pajamas anymore and the shop isn't selling them (though there are 2 unusable items sold for 0 Yen)

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

think i might be buged on the 9th night got the bath cg then can't seem to do anything after that

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ALERT! This game is made in an goddamn MV, wich means is one of "those" games. Personally i can't wait for they release another RPG Maker system, but this time, what about use an system that don't consume 4GB of RAM for unpacking for you actually play the goddamn game! Really MV games nowadays are impossible to like, no one actually knows how to fucking use the tool and they all have use an version (i think is the pirate version) that makes impossible to play with it... :mad:

And they know that, the creators know that, because they don't even say it on the discription that is an MV, when is an Wolf made game they say it, when it is an VX Ace they say it, but when it is an MV, not even an word about it.

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Warning to those who are adventurous and usually only turn away from Scat and similar extreme fetishes

"Bad smell" might not mean what you think it means. They lure you in with the cute art and the next thing you know you're scooping.. girl smegma? off your panties and smearing it across your fingers to smell.

They probably make that abundantly clear in Japanese somewhere, but this one really caught me off guard. The art is really cute, but I was seriously retching.

OP
skeith

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

They probably make that abundantly clear in Japanese somewhere
Well, that was the girl's mission before that scene, not washing herself, especially the panties, at all for 3 days. °>_>

allexwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where can i find a full save ?