What's new

ADV WolfRPG Loli [standing swing / たちのりぶらんこ] Kindhearted Natsu: What Is Sex? / ナツの頼まれごと‐Hってなんですか?‐ (RE204159, RJ204159)

DroopHoop

Reputation score

You play as a girl named "Natsu" and you do some help around the community (i.e. milking cows, delivering mail, buying stuff for people, etc.) while also being subject to some of their sexual tendencies.

There is some combat involved though you'll only encounter them within the latter half of the game, and most encounters are infrequent as well as being limited to certain areas of the entire game. In an event of being entered into combat, you can usually escape and walk ahead though you may often run into some more enemies.

Standard RPGMaker controls.

14 base HCGs / 82 total incl. variations
1 pose art / 19 incl. variations

Last edited by a moderator:

Porron77

Reputation score
Please, i need a walkthrough. Could never pass the 2nd Scene.

OP
D

DroopHoop

Reputation score
Please, i need a walkthrough. Could never pass the 2nd Scene.
If you're still there, the best I could do you are my save states since I haven't touched this game in a while. Each of the save states should have points after an H-Scene, usually you can tell what quest you're on depending on the items you have. These are not full saves.

So far I've been using my phone to screen translate the important stuff in order to get by as the dialogue is mostly direct, and even then I'm still stuck on how to get across the broken bridge in the mountains and who to sell the pocket watch to.

Attachments