What's new

[Complete - Partial] [STARWORKS] 聖女セレス-魔王を倒したあとの物語- (RJ167144)

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Alright boys, back at it again with another STARWORKS partial. This time, it's Saint Seres -Story After Defeating the Devil-. Sticking to the Japanese title as there still ain't no official English title.
Everything you want done in a partial is done. All the good stuff like you wouldn't believe. And like last time I'll also be providing a Tranlator++ patch as well, however be warned. It's provided as is. If someone is able to make better sense of it, feel free to have your way with it.
Few notes for the game. Its Grindy as shit. Like holy cow, is this game grindy. I thought I was going to DIE with how grindy it was.

Thread

and with this done, I move on to the next game. Saint Seres -The White Country & Thirsty Land-
At least... That's what I think it's suppose to be...

Anyways! Enjoy! As much as you can because this game is so grindy it's almost not fun!

Attachments

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hi will you continue making partial for the other starworks games? including the latest one? (wich is kind of like an spin off from what i understand)

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hi will you continue making partial for the other starworks games? including the latest one? (wich is kind of like an spin off from what i understand)
That's the plan. Although the second Saint Seres game might take a little while longer. But it'll get done, slowly but surely.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
That's the plan. Although the second Saint Seres game might take a little while longer. But it'll get done, slowly but surely.
Thanks, then i will put that 1 on hold until you get to it, quick question any of the one syou already worked on or plan to apart from the previously mentioned has ntr or even plain old cheating? I know they all at least have moral degeneration/sort of corruption right?

dsleazy

Reputation score
i guess im not putting it in the file right but everything is literally japanese except the words starworks, or am I not downloading the translations right

Andredson

Reputation score
Got this error.
---------------------------
Saint Seres -Story After Defeating the Devil- v1.4
Script 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `upcase' for nil:NilClass
ОК