What's new

ACT Loli [stドッペル]Bloodroot (RJ388692)

Hottcy

Reputation score
This game is loli as all hell, no explicit pictures people.

bl3.JPG bl.JPG
Ci-en:
DLsite:
Content: Clothing Destruction,Combat Rape,Monsters,Tentacle
Version: Alpha V0.3.4.1 (as March2020)

Gameplay : A dark retro fantasy exploring 2D action RPG. (Ci-en Creator description.)
About what you'd expect from a 2D soulslike. There's an estus-flask item ( big healing, limited uses, recharges at savepoints), the yellow bar in the top left is a repeated dodge-roll gauge can't roll too many times in a row, your evasion move is even a dodge-roll. To the left of said yellow bar is something like a clothing damage meter that gives you a % and once it reaches 100 clothes will break, making you a bit slower, removing your access to spells and forcing you to use the dagger as your weapon ( it's actually pretty decent for a STR build, I was able to shave 1/6 of the faux-boss' health bar off while she was staggered using it), while in this state you can regenerate the clothes by holding the casting button until a meter appears above the character and fills up (note, it costs a ton of mana to do this, and you need to spend it all in one go, super awesome that it takes for fucking ever) good luck getting enough mana to restore your clothing a second time during a grapple-happy boss fight though. An important point that the original author of this post missed is that at save points you can spend experience to increase your stats, You have to hold the button down and at the moment it's too easy to purchase an increase in the same stat multiple times without meaning to.

One really nice thing I noticed was that the game is pretty generous with i-frames. While using your estus you won't take damage or get knocked out of the animation, while swinging the big sword you find in a chest you WILL get knocked out of the animation, but won't take any damage. All of this is great because the boss is pretty darn fast and uses a clone to confuse you (more like put too much stuff on the screen for you to tell what's going on but w/e). Well I guess it was just too much fun this is no longer true.

There's almost no H-content in this game so it's probably not worth buying or playing at this point. Some rumors that that will change with updates but... don't get your hopes up.

Controls: They're bind-able, and I suggest doing so because they're a mess. IMHO. Unfortunately you can't rebind movement to keys other than the arrows so that sucks bigtime.

Last edited by a moderator:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Ahh, interesting game with good art n' animations. There's also a free demo if you go far back enough.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
now thats some solid ass castlevania right there. No idea how to get my clothes back though and an unusual amount of skills is tied to having some. namely, weapon switching and dagger throws.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So looks like the free demo (3.3.0) didn't really have any H content? Just tutorial stage + can get naked.

Reputation score
now thats some solid ass castlevania right there. No idea how to get my clothes back though and an unusual amount of skills is tied to having some. namely, weapon switching and dagger throws.
Press and hold the "skill" button, that cast black or white magic in clothed status, will purify the corruption first, than regen your clothing.
Of course, you need to have enough mana to do so.
So looks like the free demo (3.3.0) didn't really have any H content? Just tutorial stage + can get naked.
A yuri kiss scene from second boss' grab attack.
Also, you can undress that boss (and mob sorceress) by using charged black magic's explosion to do a finish blow.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Extremely promising but Oops! all Yuri. Eeeeeeh not a fan personally, hope he branches out a bit in the long run.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Meh, I'd have preferred something that isn't so loli but oh well. The gameplay's fairly solid as far as I'm concerned.

Also I've edited the OP because, well, that wasn't good enough.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wish the game will stay full yuri :x we have rare supply of those.
these types of games thrive on variety donn't they? i've played a myriad of hentai games with fetishes i don't care for, but they get represented anyway. the game could still be 90% yuri, just have a couple scenes for different tastes. get you some obligatory slimes and tentacles, maybe a mating press, maybe go halfway, get some futa going. I don't see why not.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm just gonna drop this here for anyone wanting the latest version:
What's the difference between this and the 3.3.0 vers?

Sincerely asking because I can't even beat the Succubus boss :(

Last edited by a moderator:

pricykoopa

Reputation score
What's the difference between this and the 3.3.0 vers?

Sincerely asking because I can't even beat the Succubus boss :(
A few more levels, enemies and bosses. You also get to refight bosses at any time when you go to the specific room and see a avator of them. Just gotta press up. Perfect for grinding once you get the hang of them.

Ironically enough, the Succubus boss is one of the newer bosses the dev put in the game. If you want to grind for experience first and get better items, go to the upper level just before entering the Succubus room. The way was blocked off in 3.3.0 but it's not in the newer version. That room acts as a hub for bosses you defeat and provides shops where you can buy items. Also if you purify some of the downed female NPCs (Just hold up for a few seconds near them. It also gets some of your corruption down to prevent your clothes from breaking) you can use them as a sub weapon.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
A few more levels, enemies and bosses. You also get to refight bosses at any time when you go to the specific room and see a avator of them. Just gotta press up. Perfect for grinding once you get the hang of them.

Ironically enough, the Succubus boss is one of the newer bosses the dev put in the game. If you want to grind for experience first and get better items, go to the upper level just before entering the Succubus room. The way was blocked off in 3.3.0 but it's not in the newer version. That room acts as a hub for bosses you defeat and provides shops where you can buy items. Also if you purify some of the downed female NPCs (Just hold up for a few seconds near them. It also gets some of your corruption down to prevent your clothes from breaking) you can use them as a sub weapon.
Will try that, thanks! :D