Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
There was really no need to head to any directions since the girls were there already, having gotten there to check on the bikes as they saw the elves there. For their part, the elves seemed to be on the mind of taking the things away and seeing that were not going to be laying about in nature and leaking their oils and other fluids into the relatively pristine forest floor. The vehicles themselves were large and rough versions of the normal bike, and there was one half-track bike among them that was capable of taking around a few people at a time in the back.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Hey, do you all mind if I take a couple of these instead? We'll take them with us when we leave, promise. But I'd like to move them back over there to the cabin we're staying in," Adelle asked the elves, moving the bigger half-track bike, and one of the normal ones, and moving them back to the cabin for now, making sure they had enough fuel to get back to the city as well before leaving the rest, and siphoning some off for them if they didn't.

Anyway, once that was done, she'd head into the cabin and look around for Hotaru. "Hey Hotaru... Rose and I need to head deeper into the forest, on the other side of this mountain. We'll be gone likely until tomorrow or the morning after. Do you mind staying here in the cabin until then, please? Since I can't really take my bike up the mountain or anything. And I brought a couple of bikes some bandit guys had over, so you can use one of them to follow us back to the city if you like, when we leave," Adelle asked Hotaru with a hopeful look on her face.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"If that truly is your intention, then I see no objection to it." Telran would agree without any second thought, the younger elves with him appearing to be on board with it. The former owners had apparently been ready to trip around, having good amounts of gas to go around and removing any real need to jerk around with the fuel.

After a bit of clonking around on rough ground and avoiding the sunflower field to not draw the hostile presence to them with their vehicles, the two were back at the cabin with the pair of new bike things. Hotaru was still apparently liking the outside air, remaining outside while a chair propped against the door was keeping it open and the cabin from going into cube form. The girl herself was not too far off, sitting against the nearest tree, probably with a head full of thoughts. "Sure, why not. What is a few days to add into the years already gone by, I don't mind waiting a little more."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Aye, it is my intention. Heck, you can keep the rest if you like, if any of you decide you need to for whatever reason," Adelle told Telran with a shrug.

After getting the two new bikes back to the cabin where Hotaru was, Adelle smiled over at her as they came up. "Sorry for asking this of you hon. I appreciate the help though, truly. So, to make up for it, we brought a couple of extra bikes back with us from over there where... some things happened. So, when we get back, we'll all have a means of travel," Adelle said to Hotaru with a smile as she collected a bit of food for her and Rose, and headed out once Rose was ready.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The elves took to carting off the remaining bikes, Telran giving away that the things would be removed from the forest grounds and taken apart.

"Mmmm, yes... I don't mind. I still need to get myself into form, and moving is still somewhat awkward after that long sitdown. Having the time to exercise is good, I can get my frame into working order." Hotaru would not seem to mind still, not actually doing the exercises that she was talking about at the moment. But surely she wanted to get rid of her aches, so there was no real need to doubt her words or her willingness. Rose seemed as ready as ever, so there was little keeping them back, and there was still a good deal of the day left.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Alright then Hotaru. If you don't mind, it'd really help us. Thank you. We'll be back soon hopefully. And when we go, we'll have not just one, but three bikes," Adelle said with a smile and a nod as she got together enough food to last her and Rose for 2-3 days, and packed it into her backpack, and headed out into the forest towards the opposite side of the mountain from them, alongside Rose.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Having made up their minds and gotten the gear to go forward, the pair departed the magical cottage, leaving Hotaru to do the looking after while they were gone from the place.

Making way through the forest to reach the mountainside, the two traveled the relatively uneventful forest areas until they started to get closer to the mountain and look for those paths that went upward on the side of the mountain. Following along the side, they eventually came across a sight that was a little surprising maybe. What looked to be some sort of forest dweller was having some issues, namely being stuck in what looked like a large bear trap. And the trap was not even the most interesting thing there, the male-looking person was more exotic than that as he was relatively hairy and had hooves instead of feet, along with some impressive-looking curled ram horns on his head.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
After they left the cottage, Adelle led the way through the woods towards the mountainside, and thankfully it was pretty uneventful overall. However, after a while, they came across someone stuck in a bear trap, or that's what it looked like anyway. "Um... h-hey there, sir. You need some help? I'm not one to leave someone in need, if I can help it," Adelle asked the horned man, holding her hands up in a show of peaceful intentions, and she'd look closely at the trap to see how she could release the cloven footed man.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"That would be just lovely from you girls. My poor leg is not fond of this, and I can't get it to ease up on my own power. Looks like a sturdy bastard." the man would reply as he saw the two coming, looking relieved even in the face of the monstrously tall Rose coming towards him. The trap, while apparently being stronger than the average bear catcher, did not seem too different in construction so it was likely just a matter of having the necessary strength to pry it apart.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Yeah, I'll bet. Just try and stay still. Hmm, hey Rose, think you can help me pry it open?" Adelle said, looking over at Rose, and getting a thick stick lying around, and using it for leverage, and trying to pry the trap open for the poor man's leg with it too. "Here you go pal. Just try and stay relaxed," she added and waited for Rose to prepare, and once her claws had positioned themselves on the trap, she'd nod and begin to pry the thing open using her stick she'd found, hoping to get it opened up Just enough for the goat man to pull his leg out.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"I'll see what I can do..." Rose would say, and while Adelle was looking for the stick, she would feel up the gap between the jaws with the tip of her claw, the sharply pointed end being thin enough to find a spot to fit in. There, she would simply and carefully push down, the hefty claw acting as a wedge as it pried the jaws of the trap apart with relative ease. With that, the goatish fellow got himself free just as Adelle found the stick, the trap now lodged on Rose'd claw, and it was not going to be there for long as she grabbed the thing with her other hand and pulled it off. The trap left some minor scratch marks on the claw, the only real effect it seemed to have before the large girl casually tossed it away from the group.

"Well that's much better now, isn't it. Remind me to never get on this lady's bad side." the satyr would go on to say as he saw all that happen, looking suitably impressed by Rose's strength as she had more or less removed the trap with a single finger. They were still having an issue though as the goatman could not really walk properly and there were sounds of something moving around nearby, possibly lots of somethings by the sounds of it all. Yet, there was no visual at the moment, the forest doing a good job at camouflaging the possible hostiles nearby.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Here, let me check your leg for you. Make sure you aren't bleeding," Adelle told the goat man as she knelt next to him and looked closely at his leg where it'd been trapped, and once she had done so, stopping to look around when she heard the rustling in the nearby brush, Adelle pulled her pistol out and looked around, stepping over next to Rose.

If nothing attacked them, Adelle would check Rose's claws, see if any of the scratches were deep enough to warrant the need for tending to sooner rather than later, before looking back to the goat man. "I'm Adelle, by the way, and this is Rose," Adelle told the man, offering her left hand to shake his, keeping a close eye out around them, to make sure nothing ambushed them.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Readiness would be a good thing for the girls, Rose not being one to miss what was going on as she too was instantly on guard. As if on cue, a goblin dressed in crude leather clothing riding a coarse-haired, red-eyed large wolf jumped from the nearby bush at speed, intent on making a drive-by attack at Adelle. The reaction shot went wide, and the goblin could carry out it's plan, swinging the pole it was carrying and slamming it across the busty girl's chest. The hit was not pleasant, and given the speed it was delivered with, unsurprisingly pushed her back a good deal as well. Having done the charge, the unit jumped back into the surrounding nature.

Another one came at Rose, this attack ending a little less succesfull as the large girl saw it coming, moving to intercept and uppercutting the wolf mount as the pair leaped towards her. The canine was firmly caught in her grip as it was held over her head, and the claws were digging into it as she squeezed and crushed the poor wolf with her power, quickly changing the animal's attitude from savage to cowering as it whined under the threat of imminent death. The rider however had fallen off, and landed on Rose's shoulders, clinging to her head as it smashed her with the club it was carrying.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Whoa, hey we don't wanna fight, Eek!" Adelle yelped as she was hit in the chest by the pole, making her breasts bounce and jiggle a bit as she fell right on her big bubbly butt.

The ensuing chaos that followed, left Adelle a bit confused. "Why are you attacking us? We haven't done anything to you," Adelle said to the goblin as she got back up to help Rose, aiming her pistol at the nearest of the wolf things and taking a shot at it in hopes of taking another of the things down, or at least wounding it to the point that it couldn't continue the fight.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"They're goblins, lady. They don't care, they just want to beat you down and and take you to the lair. After that... Well, I think we can all imagine what." the goatman would interfere, even as he was doing his best to keep his head down and avoid being targeted in his injured state.

Another set of different attackers came down to join in the fight, revealing that there were more than a few of them lurking around and waiting to throw their weight in. Another attacker threw themselves at Adelle, but just ended up catching lead with their chest as they were dismounted rather forcefully, the wolf keeping going and running off without the rider.

Rose fared equally good, if not better. Throwing the wolf in her grip at another attacker, she sent them tumbling in a messy pile of fur and green. Quickly reaching back and over her shoulder, her death grip caught the offending clubber before he could smack her again, their place quickly moving down as the large girl slammed them down at her feet. Before they could recover, her less massive but still large foot came down onto the little bugger's chest, most of the girl's weight starting to drive his ribcage down towards the breaking point.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"S-Shit..." Adelle grumbled, firing her pistol at the nearest one of the goblins mounts. "Fuck off you little bastards!" Adelle cried after a few moments as she took aim and shot at the next nearest one, in an attempt to drop their numbers as quickly as she could.

With any luck, she'd take another down, as she shifted around to put her back to Rose's as she slammed her foot down into another one of the little buggers. She'd take careful aim after that, and pump off another shot, trying to not just fire wildly in an attempt to land a hit here and there, since she only had so much ammunition. "You alright Rose? Don't worry, I won't let any of them blindside you, if I can help it," Adelle asked her friend and shot at any of the things that tried to blindside Rose, and trusting Rose to try and do the same for her.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The girls could not quite make it together as yet another different attacker swooped in to the fray, this one being armed with a 10-foot pole that had a two-pronged fork mounted at the end. Adelle missed her other reaction shot, and the rider came in, catching her waist in the fork and starting to push her away from Rose.

Rose too would be getting issues of her own, the goblin under her feet struggling to get away from the crushing weight of the foot atop him as another rider with a lasso aimed at her came in, catching the large girl's clawed arm with it as she instictively shielded herself from the attack. There was a brief struggle as he wolf and goblin rider pulled against the girl's steady strength, the effort and struggle being visibly immense as they somehow managed to pull Rose forward and tip her over, the trampled goblin being taken as the price for the trip as the large girl ended up breaking their ribs while trying to keep her footing.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"N-No no... you don't," Adelle growled as she was pushed away from Rose, who toppled over moments later, and Adelle gasped softly and tried to react to help her friend, and even while being pushed away, Adelle pulled her pistol up and fired one shot at the goblin pushing her away, before turning and firing at the ones trying to bring and keep Rose down. "Get off her!" Adelle shouted angrily at the ones near Rose.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
While it might have been a smart idea to use the pole for trying to start a capture, it was not maybe the optimal action against someone who had a working firearm in their possession. The realization could be seen just for a bit on this goblin's face as he met with the sight of the .357-lobbing barrel pointed straight towards him and lit him up as the bullet was more than capable of taking him down when it entered his left eye. Before she could turn attention towards the other group, Adelle felt a sharp crack at the back of her head, the pole gobbo from before coming back into the fray from the rear and hitting her hard enough to make her stumble forward. She could still fight, but that hit was not something that helped her in any way.

Meanwhile, things were going against Rose more and more after her strong start. The goblin who had tipped her over was not completely on top of the situation, but was keeping her off balance despite her getting back up somewhat. The other riders in the wood were picking up that they would likely be needed here and two more joined in with additional rope, both managing to get them on her. With three ropes on, the trio had an idea what to do next and started to attempt teamwork circles around the large girl, likely hoping to entangle and control her better that way.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle fired her pistol into the pole wielding goblin pushing her, the large caliber bullet piercing his left eye and sending him tumbling to the ground. Just a she was turning to help Rose though, Adelle felt the back of her head hit by another one. "Ngh... little bastard..." Adelle growled at the goblin as she staggered forward, nearly falling to the ground, but she caught herself, and noticed the goblins trying to tie Rose up.

She spun around and quickly pumped another bullet off at the one that'd struck her, before spinning back around and getting her alien gun out of her backpack quickly and firing a round at one of the goblins trying to tie Rose up. Adelle had hoped that with any luck, that she'd stop them enough for Rose to break free. "I said... get... OFF OF HER!" Adelle shouted at the ones trying to tie Rose up, as she shot the alien gun into the nearest of them.