OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

There was no real trace of the dominator that was night-time Rachaela visible now, the daytime persona appearing as the usual benevolent wizardess. Not even a suggestive wink or similar was thrown at Adelle when she got to the table where all four sisters had gathered this time around. Instead, she got some pancakes from the mage, along with other breakfast fare like juice and coffee. "No, not going to waste more time on that fruitless searching. When we get better leads than some random rumors, then we will look for that bitch again. Not entirely sure as to what we should be doing though. Maybe it's just back to the grind again, doing the usual. Get that guy and pick this thing and deliver those stuffs." Mariela was the one to reply once the matter of their schedule was asked. Like she had stated, it looked like the foursome had done little thinking and were most likely going to go and have a bounty hunter job. "Might just go in pairs today. That will net us more money for the grand cause."

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing that Rachaela was the same as she normally was at any other time, which was good at least, Adelle thought. Adelle piled three pancakes and a bit of whatever meat was to be had onto her plate and poured some syrup onto her pancakes, grabbing a mug of coffee to drink with them, but taking no sugar or milk in it. Once she had everything on her plate, she began to devour it all as she asked the others what they had planned for the day. Adelle listened to Mariela as she ate when the girl spoke up, nodding her head at Mariela's words. "That probably is for the best Mari, I mean it seems like the more we do to find her the further she gets away from us. But I'll be sure to keep an ear out for any rumors I might hear about her, just in case," Adelle said to her sword wielding friend.

When Mariela went on to say that they'd probably go out in pairs that day to gather more money for their cause they'd been trying for, Adelle again nodded, smiling a little at her words, as she had promised to help out when she could with that. "Alright then, I'll go too and see if there's anything worth getting that I could do alone or something. Might be spreading us pretty thin, but might be for the best I think, since we'll get more pay in the end to work with. And besides, I'm getting a little better I think at the fighting, so unless its a job meant for two people I may go it alone today, unless there's nothing else after you four take on something, in which case I'll go see about another wrestling match today, because I got paid pretty good for that match day before yesterday," Adelle went on to say after Mariela finished, stating what she would probably do that day, depending on what all happened.

Once breakfast was done, Adelle would go back upstairs to check on the roper pods and make sure they hadn't messed anything up in the box, or that they hadn't grown much if any at all, where she'd gather her things and put on her bluejeans and t-shirt to work in before getting her gear together and her outfit she'd gotten the day before at Isolda's, in case she went to the wrestling place instead. Getting her pack with some of her money to buy something for lunch later and her new outfit stowed in, along with extra bullets and whatnot for her guns, Adelle came back down with her stuff and waited for the others to get ready to head out for the day.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"That doesn't mean you have to go by yourself. You could go with one or the other pair. Not that you have have to if you don't want to. Doing other things outside the groups isn't necessarily bad or anything. Since you are not an official member of the sisterhood, we can't expect that you follow us blindly." Mariela came out with something further to add for her earlier words, actually leaving Adelle with some choices as to what she would be doing in the upcoming day. Once she had gathered her things, the busty girl found the others waiting. They would have to do a round trip to other homes first as both Mariela and Isabella were not really equipped as good as they should be, and the blade sister had grown bored hefting her huge scythe around.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Once she'd gotten her things and was ready to go, Adelle headed back downstairs and found the others ready to go to, where she found out that Mariela and Isabella were both needing to head to their respective homes. "Alright then you two, I was going to stop by Josephine's and see how she's coming along on my clothes I ordered a couple of days ago and about when I should come by to pick them up from her and all, so I'll meet you at the bar okay," Adelle told them as they all prepared to go, waving to them as they parted ways and she went to check on that while they went to prepared themselves better for the day. Once at Josephine's place, Adelle would check with her about her clothes and have a look around to find herself a couple of more t-shirts and shorts to wear for her work, one set black, one set white.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Agreeing to go with their plan, the girls went to their own places to manage things before they would meet at the bar. While the others went to take a trip around each of the other places besides Rachaela's to get equipment, primarily Isabella's dress which she had not been using after the departure, Adelle headed into the commercial district to check on Josephine and the possible progress of her custom order. But once she got to the store, the busty girl found that the tailor appeared to be away from the store. There was a note on the store door that said she was out on an errand and would return later. How much later that was, she could only guess.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Leaving the others to head to their places before meeting up at the bar, Adelle went on to Josephine's, only to find that the tailor girl wasn't there at the moment, though she spotted the note easily enough that had been left on the door and read it. "Huh, well I guess I can stop by later and check on it then," Adelle said to herself as she read the note.

Turning around, Adelle went on to the bar to meet up with the others, or more like to await their arrival at the bar instead. When she got there, Adelle would take a seat at the bar and order herself a glass of milk to sip on until the others arrived, while she also checked out what sorts of jobs were there for them to get.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Since she could not really deal with Josephine and the order right then, Adelle did the thing that most would do and headed out towards the bar to wait for the others. The distance was not terrible, and all the walking she had done in the city was good for her anyway. In the long run, it would help to keep her fit and help with managing all the weight she was carrying out, both on her chest and elsewhere.

While she had not seen any of the late-night events at the bar, it sure appeared that something had happened between Shiulin and the rest of the hunters. There were signs of a battle, and there were bouncers present now, who had not been there before at all. It appeared that things had gotten seriously out of hand. While the other bouncer appeared to be a fairly sharp and professional bald guy in a suit and sunglasses, looking fit and aware, the other had Adelle doubting their effectiveness. Sitting in a corner and leaning back on her chair, the woman was clearly asleep, the star-pinned cap on her head over her face as a shroud to keep what little light there was away. She was thoroughly dressed in green, the dress that was on top resembling Shiulin's but more practical and less showy, and there were no bare legs to be seen either as she wore a set of baggy white pants underneath. Even with the cap,one could not miss the extraordinarily long red hair that was there as well. As she passed, the busty girl could hear the snoring. Despite this, there appeared to be a tense atmosphere in the bar room.

While the barkeep said nothing about Adelle's order, he did appear to be a bit surprised about it. Looking around, the busty girl could see that Shiulin was still there to cover for Samson, and more importantly she could also see that Rachaela and Isabella had arrived shortly after her. Maybe the girls had decided to split among themselves as well, since the locations of their houses did indicate that Lacri and Mariela would be gone for a bit more as they lived farther from the bar than the two other sisters.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When she got to the bar, since it seemed that was all that was left to do at the moment, Adelle saw what appeared to be signs of a fight when she arrived, making her wonder just what had happened after she'd left the evening before, though it was quite obvious that there was a confrontation just from the air in the place. She also noticed a couple of bouncers in the place too, though from the looks of it one seemed more there to look menacing and probably wasn't capable of fighting very well considering he was dressed up in fancy suit and all, while the girl that was there was asleep, but Adelle thought she had rather pretty red hair under the hat she wore.

The entire room felt tense as she went up to the bar and ordered her glass of milk from the barkeep, and she had the feeling that she'd find out soon enough what had happened as she made her order and began sipping at her drink when she got it. After a few tense minutes she saw Isabella and Rachaela both enter the place, though the other two were apparently not ready just yet as they didn't come in behind them, likely from the fact that they lived a bit further than Rachaela and Isabella both did from the bar. Turning to the barkeep as she noticed them entering, Adelle downed the last of her milk and set her coins up on the counter.

"Thank you kindly for that sir, and... if you don't mind me asking. What the hell happened here after I left last night? It looks like there was a fight. Was someone not happy with her attitude again?" Adelle said, thanking the barkeep before asking him about the previous night's events as she waved at Rachaela and Isabella, letting them know she was already there.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The incoming girls waved back to acknowledge that they had indeed seen Adelle before going to a specific table among the myriad of tables. It appeared to be one that was dedicated to the four, for there were only four chairs around it and a frilly tablecloth, a thing that was missing from all the other ones. They basically suggested that the busty girl come and join them once she was done with her current doings at the counter.

"Well, that is pretty much the sum of it. She got into an argument over something with this sour hunter called Jet, and that guy has no tolerance for women talking back at him. The others that have been hostile towards her urged Jet to take matters into his own hands, and soon the two of them were hitting each other. Then the others in the bar started to squabble as well, the reasonable ones against the hostiles being the two sides. I had to call my bouncers in to solve the situation, and they got some further aid from Kozlov, who returned from a gig just at the peak of the fight. As he got Jet off from Shiulin and slammed his head on the counter, the sound of that seemed to have an impact on the rest of the fighters as the battle ended shortly after that. Well, because of that and Mei getting to do work. I swear, that guy would have subjected little missy over there to a seriously fucked-up time if he had been allowed to." the barkeep summed up what had happened after Adelle had left the previous day.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Waving to the others that she'd be over in a minute, Adelle turned back to the barkeep and listened to what had happened the previous night, feeling a bit... glad that she'd went on when she did instead of grabbing a bite to eat like she started to. She honestly didn't know which side she'd have taken really, as she thought Shiulin did need to learn a bit more respect and take the job more seriously and whatnot, because these people were risking their lives, not playing games. But to stand against her and attack just because of that... no she just didn't think she'd have done it after thinking it over a bit.

"Well hopefully Samson can sort everything out when he gets back, but if you ask me she does need to take the job a bit more seriously than she seemed to yesterday when I got my job then. I mean these men and women are risking their lives with some of these jobs, hell most of them really, so it would be good to let them know you care and stuff at least a little what happens to them. I mean I haven't seen her in action myself, so I don't know just how good she might be or anything, but from the looks of her she doesn't seem very... how should I say... suited for this kind of work. But looks can be deceiving I know, so I won't judge her completely on looks alone, just stating my opinion on what I know of her right now so far is all. So you don't have to worry about any trouble from me, because I need this work to save some money," Adelle said quietly to the barkeep before thanking him for the information and heading over to the sister's table, pulling up an extra chair of her own since it seemed there were only 4 for the lot of them.

"So girls, we gonna wait for the others or go and check some stuff out for ourselves first? I'm up for whatever myself really, though I could check and see what all sorts of jobs there are for the day and let the others know when they get here and we can take out pick of jobs then. Also, found out what happened around here. Apparently last night some guys got a bit uppity over Shiulin over there and it turned into a brawl," Adelle asked as she pulled her chair over and sat down in it, the chair with the back of it facing the table for her to lean on as she talked. If either of the girls asked, then Adelle would go into more detail and inform them of all she found out from the barkeep about last night and stuff.

If they wanted to, then Adelle would take the two over to meet Shiulin and try to find out about some work for them to take on, something that would be worth their while and pay good. Though if they opted to wait instead then Adelle would wait with them patiently, just glancing around the room at the other patrons some, glancing over at Shiulin a couple of times to see if she could spot any injuries on the woman.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The girls seemed to be intent on waiting until Mariela and Lacrimosa got there as well, since they were apparently going to split into pairs with one ranged and one melee each, keeping up with how they usually did things. They did seem to be somewhat interested about the brawl that had happened as well, so Adelle got to tell them about it. While they might be ones working for their own goal, it still appeared that the sisters cared for their fellow hunters as well, at least enough to hear what had transpired.

Looking around, Adelle could see pretty much the usual crowd, though a few guys were out on other things. Kozlov was there now, his presence and the hefty machine gun nearby were making sure that there would be no disturbances while he was there. Ignatius and his homebrew flamer were there as well, the gas mask apparently never leaving his face as the number three of the organization sipped his drink via a small hose in it that went to a straw in his drink. Either there was something disturbing underneath, or the man had some issues with showing his face. The former was the more likely option as he was from the lower city. When it came to looking at Shiulin, Adelle could see that she was still pretty much the same haughty girl as yesterday, though she had a cracked lip that this Jet fellow had in all likeness caused onto her.

Eventually the two other girls would come around as well, bringing the sisterhood together again. Mariela had ditched her scythe, and was carrying more easily carried weapons once more. This time she had brought a pretty basic knight sword with her, along with a somewhat more curious blade that looked like a sickle with the cutting edge on the inside, leaving the Far Eastern blades to the rack this time around.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As she sat there and took in her surroundings after telling the others of what had transpired the night before, glancing over at Kozlov and Ignatius mainly as she looked around, figuring that nothing would happen in here again with the two of them here. Other than that she saw mostly the same people as she usually did when she was in here, save a few that were most likely either nursing wounds from the brawl the night before or out on a job of some sort. Shiulin she noticed had a busted lip, which she couldn't help but smile about a little bit. Hopefully it made the woman start thinking about taking this job more seriously and acting like she cared about the hunters at least a little bit.

After Mariela and Lacrimosa both got there to join them, Adelle smiled and waved them over to their table, where she filled the two of them in on what happened the night before and all when they sat down, noticing in the meantime that Mariela had a different setup of weapons this time around. Once the two were filled in, Adelle would head over with them to Shiulin to check on some jobs for the lot of them, with Adelle opting to check out a solo job again... or rather to see if there were any available that could be done solo, though if there weren't any to be had then she would say that she that she didn't mind a partner or two for a job. If there was in the end nothing to be had for her to go alone or with another of the hunters in the place so that the sisters could pair up by themselves, then Adelle would head over to the wrestling place and sign up for a match to do and make some money.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Once the group were all up to the current events and ready to get some going on, they went up to the table where Shiulin resided. There was an increased number of tasks this time around, but they looked to be jobs that would require a few people at a time to do. So, if Adelle wanted to take a job, she would most likely need to ask some other hunter or two to join her if she wanted to go and let the sisters do their own thing. Ignatius and Kozlov were both there still, and could be possible candidates if she went and asked.

Additionally, a pair of rather peculiar guys happened to enter at the same time as well, perfect examples of the eccentrics that simply seemed to flock into the bounty hunters. They were both stylized like Japanese samurai, the younger one of the two being a more modern version with some adapted regular clothes of white, black and red that played into his style and an outlandish hairdo that was spiky and all over the place. His weapon of choice was of course a katana, though it was slightly longer and thicker than a regular one, a sturdy blade that was made to withstand the wear and tear of combat for extended periods of time.

His partner was much more traditional and that was fully on display in his equipment and person. He wore the traditional clothes of the samurai in subdued brown and dark purple tones, along with some golden yellow on a few trim spots. And unlike his partner, he wore his long hair in a high and neat ponytail, being one to take care of grooming much seriously most likely. While he appeared to be more traditional, he did not use a sword, instead trusting the spear as his tool of the trade. It was weapon that could poke and slash too, for it had a pair of smaller blades that formed a cross with the main stabbing part of the head.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When they checked out the different jobs Shiulin had to offer for the day, it seemed that there were plenty of them, though Adelle found that she'd need a companion or two for her own job in order to allow the sisters to do their own thing for the day. She looked around and saw the two newcomers entering the bar as her eyes glanced across Ignatius and Kozlov, both of whom she figured would help if she asked. Taking stock of what the two newcomers seemed to have on them in the way of weaponry and clothing, Adelle thought to herself that they would be excellent companions for a job, but she didn't know them any at all really and had never seen them before to her knowledge.

"Hey, any of you girls know those two that just came in? I've never seen them before," Adelle asked the others as they decided on their jobs, nodding to the two new guys that walked in a few moments before. Her question was more out of curiosity than anything, thinking to herself that maybe she'd ask them another time unless the girl's knew them that is and could vouch for them. If however they didn't know them or couldn't vouch for them, then Adelle would go over to speak with Kozlov and see if he'd mind accompanying her on a job, figuring that his heavy weaponry would make excellent backup for her if she got into some heavy trouble, as her firepower consisted of pistols and a shortsword. "I... think I'll go and ask Kozlov if he doesn't mind coming with me, I mean he's one of the best from what you girls have told me and from what Samson's told me too. So he'd be one helluva ally to have watching my back," Adelle would tell the others as they chose their jobs and went on.

Adelle approached Kozlov cautiously, as she didn't really know him any more than she did the other two new guys that came in, though she didn't think he would lash out at her or anything... surely. When she got to his table, coming from where he could easily see her so she didn't surprise him and cause him to maybe punch her, Adelle bowed her head to him in a show of respect, a slight tinge of fear in her as she spoke to the man, as he was much larger than she was. "Mister Kozlov sir, I uh... I wanted to ask if you would accompany me on a job, since all of my other friends have already chosen to pair up for the day. I-I've heard that you're one of the best hunters there are, and... w-well I'd be honored and feel more than a bit safer having someone as good as you watching my back, and I'd be glad to learn anything you might have to teach me. If... you want to of course. I had planned on picking a job that paid very well, but wasn't extremely dangerous or anything... if you wanted to know that is. Of course there's always danger on a job like this, but... gods I'm babbling again," Adelle said to Kozlov when she got to his table, feeling a little tense, which caused her to stutter a couple of times or so during her request, admitting that she was babbling as she quietened for a moment and took a deep breath and let it out to try and clear up any tenseness in her body. "I'll understand of course if you don't want to team up with someone as new as me, and I'll leave you alone if you want me to... but... well I just thought I'd ask, seeing as how you're really good at this and I'm kind of new and stuff," Adelle added, letting him know that she'd leave him alone if he didn't particularly like her for some reason or simply didn't want to go on a job with her. Adelle respected the man and didn't want to get on his bad side in the least, but she really would like his help so she could learn some from him while they worked, and he would see the slightly hopeful look on her face as she waited for his answer most likely though she wasn't really trying to hide said look in the first place.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Them? They have been around for a year, I think. Regular guys, see them often." Isabella was the one to reply, though Rachaela quickly picked up from where the gunner left. "I don't think we have anything to say about those guys, don't think anyone of us has been with them on a job." the mage told what she knew, the looks and gestures of the other sisters confirming that it was pretty much so. The two samurai types were apparently regulars, but there was no real info about how they were otherwise.

The reaction from Kozlov was not violent in any way, most likely he had at least basic level of self-control to not go and punch people out of the blue, even if they did slightly surprise him. He took in all of Adelle's outburst in analytical silence, looking like he was not entirely sure of what to think about this strange new girl asking him out for a job. Once she was done, the man seemed to know what to say, the sound of his voice still as heavily accented in Russian as it had been before. "I might consider it. But, do you really want me, or my gun?" he asked from the busty girl, taking a brief glance at the machine gun that was on the floor next to his chair. He had not gotten out with the chaingun today, apparently. Adelle was not entirely sure what the hefty piece was called, but she had in a gun book sometime. Of course, this one had been modified with a handle on the top so it could be carried and fired in a more easy manner.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I see, maybe I'll see about working with them if Kozlov is a no go, they seem pretty capable," Adelle said, commenting on their looks from where they sat, the girls seeming to know the two enough to know they were regulars of the place, though it seemed they knew nothing more than that apparently.

Adelle took Kozlov's silence he exhibited as she finished speaking as a show of him thinking it over as he replied. His words made her think for a moment herself actually. Did she want him for his skill? Or was it his powerful weaponry that she'd wanted to accompany her on a job? It was hard to tell really as she thought it over for a moment or two. She did like the fact that he was a big mofo that had a big gun, which would of course be invaluable to her since she had no heavy weaponry herself, but she also wanted him to come with her because of his skill she'd heard of from the others she'd spoken to about the hunting bit here. Thinking it over for another moment or two before looking back up at him, Adelle thought to herself that she should just be honest with him as she took a seat across the table from him, glancing at his gun and admiring it for a few moments before looking back up at him.

"Well... I mean the big gun would obviously be nice to have on my side, but a big gun doesn't mean anything unless you've got someone wielding said gun that knows what they're doing and how to use it, and I've heard that you know how to handle those big things very well. I figured that my agility mixed with your power would make a good combination, because of my pistols and sword for fast and precise attacks, and your heavy guns for anything big that there's no way I could handle alone and all would work well together. But, that's just my thoughts on it. And... I confess I really like guns a lot too, so that's probably got a little to do with it too," Adelle said politely, speaking her honest thoughts on why she'd picked Kozlov out to ask to join her for a good job or two, feeling that honesty was the best thing to use here as she didn't really have a reason to lie to the man, blushing a little as she confessed her love for guns to him. "I mean, I know I'm nowhere near as skilled at this hunting business as you or Ignatius over there are sir, or probably most of the other hunters around here for that matter, but... well I think I stand to learn a lot from you, one of the best, and that's worth more to me than the money really, the money is just icing on the cake you might say. I'll understand if you'd rather not work with someone as unskilled as I am at this though, compared to you I mean. I know my limits and capabilities," Adelle went on to say, sounding polite and quite eager to work with Kozlov and sounding very sincere about wanting to work with and learn from one of the best, though she didn't look too needy or anything like that, simply giving him her honest opinions on why she wanted to work with him, and if he decided that he didn't want to work with her, she would give him no grief over it and would simply nod her head in an understanding way, telling him that she would ask again another time perhaps and that she wasn't angry or anything of the sort as she shook his hand and went over to ask Ignatius the same, if he'd like to work with her, sounding as polite as she did with Kozlov.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

While he seemed to be giving Adelle and her explanation all due consideration, the part about agility managed to break up the man's poker face. "Agility? I can imagine, with all that load." he threw in a remark halfway, what he meant being easily understandable by the girl who was more than conscious about her huge bumpers. But after that, he made no further offbeat comments, letting Adelle say what she wanted to. Only once she had said everything did the big guy come up with something to say once more. And maybe a bit surprisingly, it was actually positive, a hearty laugh. "Anyone who loves guns can not be bad person. Sit down, please." he told her, ordering something as totally surprising as vodka to both of them. While he seemed to be a bit misdirected in the line of thought, it was easy to say that Kozlov did not appear to be a guy anyone should fear without a reason. Once the ordered vodka shots came in, he demanded that they have a toast for the beginning of friendship, along with asking the busty girl to tell him a bit more about herself. Nothing too personal, of course. It looked like she was getting to his good side, but not quite there yet to have him come along.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Adelle blushed a little when Kozlov made his comment about her agility as his poker face cracked a bit, making her look down at her massive chest as she blushed, though she didn't get angry any, and she couldn't help but giggle a bit and smile before starting finishing up with what she was saying, shrugging as she agreed with the man a bit. After she finished speaking, Adelle smiled again, looking brighter than before when Kozlov laughed and told her to sit down as he ordered some vodka to drink. "Well thank you, I feel the same about that really. Guns are awesome, and I've always had a soft spot for them," Adelle said as she waited for her shot of vodka. When their drinks arrived, Adelle smiled again when Kozlov demanded they have a toast as she took up her glass and clinked her's against his. "Well in all honesty, one of the only things I like more than guns... is alcohol," Adelle said with a smile as they toasted, where she then downed her shot with the big Russian guy, shaking her head a bit as she did so.

After they had their toast and drink, Adelle looked back up at him as he asked her if she would tell him a bit about herself, to which she nodded in agreement and ordered herself another shot, as well as Kozlov if he wished for another, this time with her paying for them. "Well... I came to the city here because I wanted to make some money... enough money to move my parents and my sisters into a nice big house where they could live easy and my mom and dad didn't have to work anymore, because they deserve a place like that where people wait on them hand and foot instead of them working their asses off. And my sisters could get some of the things that they want and I never got the chance to get because we never had enough money for it," Adelle said, beginning to tell a bit about why she'd come here to the big city like she had to find good work. She then pulled her old pistol she'd come here with out and set it on the table. "My dad gave me this old pistol here after working his ass off to save enough money to get it for me, because he wanted me to be able to protect myself when I left and stuff. When I got here in the city, I was directed here when I asked around a bit to see where I could make a lot of money, and so here I am really, doing what I can to make and save money with hunting here. My first job was with Mariela, and she introduced me to the others, and we've been working together ever since really. I'm not really good at fighting though, as I've had no formal training other than my dad showing me how to use a gun a bit, but I do my best when I fight so that the job gets completed and I get paid... along with whoever else is with me of course, but I don't take any unnecessary risks unless I have to," Adelle went on to say to him, telling a bit more about herself after she'd arrived here in the city as she put her pistol back up unless Kozlov wished to look at it some before handing it back to her, in which case she'd pop the chamber open and dump the bullets out into her hand before handing it to him, just in case. Better safe than sorry she always said. When her drink got there she thanked the serving girl that brought it and took up her glass as she toasted with him again and downed her second drink.

"I mean I'm not doing this just for the money or anything like that because the work is good and fun sometimes... and exhilarating too, but that is a big part of why I do it, but a girl's gotta eat and all too, and since I make so much from the work I do, I save as much as possible to put back for when I can move my family here one day. You're good at the hunting though and you're really strong and all, and you've got one helluva gun there, so I thought I'd ask you if you'd like to work with a cute girl like me," Adelle said after downing her second drink, shrugging her shoulders upon saying that she enjoyed the work as much as the money, where she then went on to compliment the man about being good at the hunting business.

She then went on to tell him about the first time she'd seen him in action, on her first job out with Mariela, though she left out the parts leading up to that when she and Mariela were nearly raped by Hans and his companions, and the fact that Adelle wanted to go and bonk Kozlov on the head for stealing their kills. "It didn't matter in the end really that you'd beaten us to those guys, not to me anyway. Because they had a girl that you ended up saving from them. I never really found out what happened to her afterwards, but I hope she's okay. I meant to ask you what happened to her, but you kinda scared me when I first came here afterwards and saw you, and I just kind of chickened out. Sorry about that, I ramble sometimes, but I'll tell you more if you'd like, though there isn't much else to say other than my childhood. So... you want to tell me a bit about yourself too? Since we're learning a little more about each other and all." Adelle then said to Kozlov, once she'd told about seeing him take those guys down from her first job that she was after, asking about him a bit about himself, so long as he didn't mind talking. "I'll buy us another round while you talk, if you want," Adelle offered, tempting him with another drink as she waved for one of the serving girls and ordered them both another shot of vodka if he wished.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"You have gone out with them? I am not sure how to feel about those girls, they dress so fancily, and still appear so disciplined and prepared. Almost feels like they are a small unit of soldiers in uniform. They never appear to take too much damage to uniform, either." Kozlov told what he thought as Adelle went past the explanation of the sisters. "If I did not have a girl in life already, I might try to get in the good side of the one with guns. She appears the most fun of them, and has good taste in firearms. Once saw her with Makarovs and custom Mosin Nagant rifle, even Saiga auto shotgun. I think that last one got destroyed on a hunt though, and she was not happy." he slipped out a revelation that Adelle might have not been expecting. To think that a high-rank hunter like him had a minor fancy for Isabella. He did take a look at the slightly odd revolver that the busty girl had received when she left, but did not want to look at it any more closely than that, maybe out of the same etiquette of firearms safety that she too was doing.

"What happened to her afterwards? Nadya is completely recovered, she is with parents once again. I live with them these days, after that incident. Still have old house, but not really living there anymore as Nadya's house is good." Kozlov told Adelle when the rescued girl came to the talks. Other than that, it appeared that the heavyset Russian was not too willing to talk about his past, mentioning that it was not really anything special. He also declined further drinks, suggesting that it would happen once they came back.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah they are pretty damn good at what they do, I've been working with them ever since I came here and I've gotta say I've learned this about them, that Lacrimosa is one mean gal and can take a lot of damage and just keep coming at you like a tank, Isabella could pick off a person's ear with a pistol practically half a mile away. Mariela is not someone I want to piss off because I don't want someone that angry after me. And Rachaela... well she's a pretty good mage and all, but she's not to be trifled with either and she's very perceptive of her surroundings. Also I've been to Isabella's place a couple of times and she's got guns everywhere, hanging all over the walls, standing in the corners of the rooms, she builds them with her assistant, collects some she finds out and about, modifies some others. Hell she's got an arsenal in her home, enough to hold out against an army practically," Adelle said when he was through talking again, giving her short take on the girls she'd been working with since coming here. Adelle took her pistol back and put her bullets back in as soon as Kozlov was done looking at it, clicking the safety back on as well as she holstered it. She was also a bit surprised that he seemed to fancy Isabella somewhat, though it wasn't a surprise as to why he did, as Adelle kind of fancied most of the girls for different reasons herself... mostly Rachaela right now, for obvious reasons which she wouldn't discuss with Kozlov right now... or ever probably.

When Kozlov told her what had happened with the girl that he'd rescued, Adelle smiled, glad to hear that she was okay now, and since he declined her offer of another round of drinks for them both, Adelle didn't go ahead and order any more, thinking that a third shot might be a little too much for her before a job and all. "I'm happy to hear that she's alright now, I suppose we arrived just a little late to have helped you and all, but you seemed to have handled it well enough thankfully," Adelle said after he was through talking again, where she stood up and stretched herself a bit, not pressing him for further info on his past for now, since he didn't seem to want to talk about it much yet. "Alrighty then, you ready to go? If so then let's go and get a good job to do and make us some money. I shall follow your lead," Adelle added, opting to let Kozlov take the lead and pick them a job if he wished, though she would check for the highest paying ones first, so that taking a partner out with her would be worthwhile for them both at least.