OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

Considering there was no real way for him to hear what Adelle had in mind, Buddy did not go any easier on her, almost as if he was taking the barely audible sounds that he heard as encouragement to continue what he was doing. The thought that the pod itself was probing around the stomach area at that point proved to be a correct one, the situation looking somewhat bleak for the busty girl as she had no way to breathe for a while, which made the whole moment rather scary. Thankfully, she had to hold on for only a short while before the pod came out, having spent a moment poking around her insides. What it wanted from there was a question that the girl would most likely never learn. Still, the thing appeared to work in concert with the other two parties of the monster squad, holding onto her head for a little further so the others could finish having their way with the girl.

The gluttonous squidlings had been at their task the entire time, providing pleasure for their mistress while feeding off of her at the same time, all the consumed milk starting to make a difference as the things had gained weight, now pulling the giant tits that they had attached to down towards the floor. Buddy went along with the action of double penetrating as well, not relenting any until he could notice a climax overcoming Adelle's pain threshold and causing a strange mixed-feeling orgasm that mixed the two together into a strange but effective cocktail. Sensing that the interaction was about to end and being satisfied with what it had done, the pod suddenly released and spat the girl out in a trail of slime, which looked all sorts of bad as there was almost no strength in Adelle's feet and she just might end up hitting the floor with her face. But as she fell down to her knees, Buddy moved up with quickness, jumping onto her back and quickly tugged back on her hair to keep her from performing the potentially harmful drop, then doing letting her down in a slow enough manner to avoid any possible harm, making it almost pleasant to be lowered down onto a cold concrete floor. The squidlings too had reached their limit by then as well, detaching and rolling off to the sides to digest all the fluid gathered inside them, looking quite full and bloated. Considering the massive amount of food, the two might actually grow in size as a result of this. Landing himself next to Adelle, Buddy looked at her with the usual mischievous look that he always had, but also gave her a few pats to the head, almost as if to say "Good girl." It was certainly a strange gesture to imagine something like him to do. And even as she was in the vulnerable position of ass up and face down in a small puddle of slime at the moment, it appeared that he was not one to take the opportunity.

Just as she had recovered a little from the violation, Adelle could hear a poof and a thump coming from the floor above, the garage area.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Buddy continued pounding her pussy with the pair of dildos, Adelle could do nothing but moan, in both pleasure as it was quite pleasurable, but also in a bit of pain because of the fact she was being stretched nearly to her limits. While Buddy did that Adelle felt the pod's long tentacle delving around all the way in her stomach at this point, wondering just how much further it would go... thinking it might keep going until it came out of her ass and then knocked Buddy's dildos out of her and thrust into her pussy. Either way she started tensing up a bit from being unable to breathe very clearly thanks to the tentacle, so she relaxed as much as she could and went limp to keep from fainting from lack of oxygen.

Thankfully the tentacle started pulling out of her throat and allowed her to breathe again, though it continued holding her as the little squidlings continued to drain her breasts of their milk. Their milking felt great to Adelle, the best part about this whole thing, as her breasts were already sensitive, but her nipples being teased and sucked on like they were as milk squirted out of them made her feel simply incredible for some reason, she didn't know why but just the feel of her breasts being nursed on really sent a thrill up her spine for some reason.

As Buddy continued his thrusting of the dildos, Adelle, despite the pain, began to feel the beginnings of an orgasm building up rather quickly, though there was a bit less pain from the stretching now, her body now having stretched to accommodate them both, though only just barely from the feel of it. Soon enough Adelle felt the dildos hit her just the right way just as the pleasure from her breasts hit at the same time, where her back arched as her orgasm struck her. As her orgasm trailed off and body came down from the arch it'd gone into, Adelle felt the Roper pod spit her out of it, where she had little to no strength with which to catch herself, and her arms were still tied up so she couldn't catch herself either, meaning she was going to slam face first into the floor.

Luckily though Buddy was quick on the ball and jumped up to her back where he caught her literally bu the hair of the head. As she was lowered down to the cool floor, Adelle could see the squidlings were now quite engorged from her milk as they let go and flopped over to rest after their feeding. Laying there recovering as she was set completely free, Adelle glanced up at Buddy as he stood there beside her, that same mischievous look on his face he always had pretty much. "N-Next time Buddy... please don't push more than one dildo or thing like that into one of my holes down there alright... that... kinda hurt, because I'm not that loose and would like to stay as tight as I can," Adelle groaned as Buddy pet her head. "But I was still able to cum... though not as good as it might have been with just one," she added with a soft groan as she rolled over onto her back, her chest heaving and making her boobs jiggle a bit.

As she lay there recovering, Adelle heard a thump from above and her eyes widened a bit and she looked over at Buddy then back up at the ceiling. "Buddy... head on back up first and see what that was, I'll be right behind you," Adelle whispered to Buddy as she quickly reached over and grabbed her kukri which she'd dropped during the whole mess of fun. She then followed Buddy back up the ladder, peeking about before hopping up quickly and quietly with her kukri at the ready to fight, and if nothing was in the garage Adelle would cautiously make her way back upstairs to see if whatever it was had made its way up there.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It looked like Buddy was as aware of the possible threatening situation as Adelle was, considering the sounds alerted him visibly, the crest on his head standing more upright than it usually was. He took the instruction readily, having enough situational awareness to know that the girl herself was a little off from the best possible condition she could be, and needed the help if there was something dangerous waiting. Getting his claws out, the little guy sneaked along the stairs leading up on all fours, being as silent as he possibly could to not alert the possible home invader to his presence. The movement was quick despite the almost complete lack of sound, and he cleared the distance pretty fast. He did appear to find something on the garage floor as he was gesturing for Adelle to come after him almost as soon as he was up. While he was not attacking, the claws were still out, so caution was probably best maintained.

As she got up, Adelle could find that there was someone on the garage level, but it was not anyone she had seen before. A nearly perfect circle of what appeared to be ash had been splashed out, a strange female of early twenties sitting on her knees smack dab in the middle, holding out a strange-looking doll and talking to it. "That was a strange experience, you think so too, right Banie?" She was hardly bad-looking, being actually pretty attractive in a dark kind of way with a long purple dress and black-blue hair that was long and extra-poofy, the messiness of it only held back by the purple hairband that matched the color of her dress perfectly. The dress itself was a fairly modest deal, reaching ankle length and sporting a ribbed sweater-like neckline, but it was still decently tight to reveal that the wearer was of decently curvy stature. But even amidst all that dark beauty, it was a fairly easy deal to see that there was something amiss, the crazy eyes and unnecessarily wide smile on the girl's face being clear signs of a possibly unstable nature. The fact that she could clearly see both Adelle and Buddy while not paying them any attention and being completely fixated on her somewhat creepy doll only served to further enforce the possibility. Still, the hostility was not there, which was a slightly comforting thing.

( and respectively.)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Nodding at Buddy as he went on upstairs, Adelle followed soon after as stealthily as she could, not even bothering with pulling her panties back up as she went as she was worried that someone was trying to break in and rob her... and only a couple of days after moving in too, she thought to herself. As she got up to the garage again, remaining silent as she went, Adelle noticed Buddy motioning her over to him and so she nodded and did so. When she got up enough to see what Buddy had apparently seen, Adelle raised an eyebrow and glanced at Buddy then back to the girl in the circle of... ashes.

"Well she is kind of pretty, wonder who she is though.... And how the hell did she get in here without me knowing? I mean yeah sure I was down here and my head stuck in that Roper pod but still the same Buddy would have heard surely," Adelle said to herself in her mind.

The girl could clearly see her standing there naked as the day she was born as well as Buddy who were neither one had any cover to hide behind, but it was almost as if she was either ignoring them or was simply too fixated on that strange looking doll to notice them. Looking back at Buddy again and giving him a little nod, as if telling him to be ready for anything just in case, Adelle cautiously stepped towards the girl. Moving closer, Adelle would finally stop just outside of the circle of ash on the garage floor where she'd kneel down next to the girl and look at her with a slightly concerned look, still cautious as to her nature, but also a bit worried about her since she seemed slightly unhinged.

"Um... hello miss? Might I ask what you're doing in my home? And how you got in for that matter? I know I locked all of my doors and everything, so I don't see how you could have gotten in without me and my little friend here noticing. I'm Adelle by the way. What's your name?" Adelle asked the girl, holding her kukri behind her back in her right hand while her left was held out a bit in greeting, as if to shake the girl's hand if she wanted to do so and introduce herself in return.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It took a little while for the girl to realize that she was actually being talked to, and the confirmation towards it came rather fast and sharp as she turned to the direction of the voice with a rapid head motion while she tucked the doll closer to herself. Now that she was actually paying attention, the look of a crazy person was even more intense as she actually had eye contact. "I was obviously teleported here, it's not like I had a choice where they would exile me to. Or did I, Banie? I surely did not." she switched attention between Adelle and the doll as she spoke, the doll itself giving no answer to the questions it was posed. After looking at the doll for a while, the girl spoke up again after a similarly jerky movement as the one before. "I'm Luna. What do you want with me, Adelle? And what are you holding there? Are you hiding a weapon? And what is that on your face? And why are you naked? ARE YOU A RAPIST?" the tone of the discussion just went higher in volume as the questions began to pile back onto Adelle herself, even as she was the one asking. And as if that was not enough, the expression on Luna's face appeared to get more severe as well, though in a strangely mixed kind of way. It looked as if she was both terrified and thrilled about the prospect of rape, random twitchy movements starting to appear as she held the doll out between herself and Adelle. DO YOU THINK SHE IS A RAPIST, BANIE? the girl questioned her doll again, which lacked in any sort of reaction, just like it always had.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Watching the girl carefully as she spoke to her to make sure she didn't try to just attack, Adelle waited for an answer to her questions or at least a response of any kind really before doing anything else. When the girl did respond she couldn't help but laugh a bit at being called a rapist. "Heh, no I'm no rapist... at least as far as I know. More like a rape victim with all this slime all over me. And yes I was hiding a weapon because I wasn't sure who or what you were, no need to lie about that really since you got teleported into my home like this. And I'm naked because I just got through with... some fun, and was about to take a bath," Adelle said with a chuckle as she revealed her kukri and set it down beside her, figuring that since the girl was showing no hostility she needn't bother holding it the whole time. "Who's they by the way Luna? And why did they exile you?" Adelle asked Luna, wondering who exactly had exiled this girl, and why. If she had to guess it was someone that had magical skills of some sort obviously, but then the idea that perhaps it was the people from the sky city drifted through her mind.

"And you seem awful persistent about me being a rapist. Would you like me to be one or something?" she added with a half grin, the look on her face making it obvious she was joking of course. "And this is Buddy, he's a friend that lives here with me. Hand on a sec though, I'll be right back," Adelle added as she gestured at Buddy before heading back over to the cellar to retrieve her shirt and panties before coming back up and shutting the cellar.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Well you're kinda strange then. You'd be exiled from the village faster than I was, because they thought I was dangerous and had problems. PROBLEMS! Can't imagine what that was all about, as I did not harm anyone in a serious way. They are just paranoid." was what Luna had to say about the situation as she still held the doll out, but eventually got it back into a more normal position, even though she was not still past asking it for answers about Adelle's weirdness.

While she had been pretty tame up to that point, the question about her desires towards rapists appeared to light a fire under Luna's feet as she sprang up and came right to Adelle's face, just about two inches away from making physical contact as they came face to face. She was just slightly shorter than the blue-haired girl herself, which made the encounter pretty even. "I'LL RAPE YOU BEFORE YOU RAPE ME!" she raised her voice even more than before, maintaining an unblinking stare for a pretty serious time before coming back to a more calm demeanor. "But I think you're joking, so I won't." the obviously loony girl shrugged off the outburst and went to make closer contact with Buddy, who appeared to be as confused as Adelle herself about this whole event. This allowed the busty girl to go about with her things for a while and get herself into a more comfortable position to deal with Luna.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I've been called worse than strange before, so I guess I can take that as a bit of a compliment in a way, so maybe it's good that I'm not from your village then," Adelle replied when Luna mentioned that she'd be exiled from her village too.

When Luna jumped up right into Adelle's face though, she flinched back a little bit but didn't fall down or anything, merely holding a curious look at Luna when the girl stated that she'd rape Adelle before Adelle raped her. "Y-Yeah I was joking. Been raped before... twice now, not the best of things really. Well the second one wasn't as bad because it was a couple of tentacled creatures, whom let me go after they got what they wanted, and they were merely acting on instinct so I can't really hold it against them that much. But the first time I was raped... well, it was my first time even having sex so it was a bit painful... and it was a human woman who had a penis, and she was going to keep me as her slave I suppose," Adelle said as Luna jumped up in her face.

While Luna went over to look at Buddy and talked to him, Adelle retrieved her clothing and her bag of toys from the cellar, petting the squidlings and the roper pods before putting her things back on and heading back up to Luna and Buddy, muttering to the roper pod that nearly choked her to not do that again please. "So Luna... are you hungry? I don't have a whole lot but there's some leftovers, and I don't mind you staying here for the night at least since you don't have anywhere to go. And where is your village at by the way? I've only ever been in this city and my old hometown, as well as the lands in between the two," Adelle asked when she came back up from the cellar and shut it up for the night, gesturing Luna on upstairs with her. "Come on, might as well show you around upstairs if you'll be crashing here for a while, and while you eat something I'm gonna take a shower, which you can take one too afterwards if you like, or make it a bath, either way is fine with me," she added as they got upstairs, getting the leftovers from earlier out and getting a portion of them out for Luna to eat after heating them up in the microwave for her, then while she ate Adelle went to take herself a quick shower, unless Luna asked her to remain in there with her, in which case she would.

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Huh... you can't be a terribly good rapist with that record..." was what Luna had to say as she made contact with Buddy, making him shake hands with the doll that she was calling Banie and going into a long-winded explanation about the relationship between herself and the doll while comparing it to Adelle and Buddy's own. It was a strange thing to do, considering that he would likely not do much with the information, if he even understood the concepts that were being told.

Once Adelle had finished with the basement, she could take Luna upstairs. "I suppose I have to eat, since I can't like live without doing that. And I don't know about my village, I never paid much attention to where it was as I don't have any interest in that kind of thing. Never left the place either. But now that I'm exiled, I have to find some other place to settle into. Maybe there will be something interesting." the bizarre girl explained what she knew, apparently being quite a shut-in if she did not know about the world in any bigger scale than one village. She remained mostly quiet afterwards, only having a slight sound of approval towards the food. It was most likely safe to assume that she would go to the bathroom too in some capacity, considering she had some ash on her. Apparently, there was some actual materials involved in making a teleportation spell, and ash was some part of it.

As Adelle returned from the shower, she found that Luna had made some changes to make herself feel a little more like home. She had turned off the lights, which left the room quite dark as the evening was already well on it's way, even though the clock was not all that much yet. But it was not completely dark as a stubby little candle had appeared on the table near her, burning with an eerie light blue flame that illuminated the living room more than the size of the fire suggested. It seemed to be somewhat unnatural, and only got more so as Adelle saw the candle move in place as it turned to look at her with a face that it had for some reason. Luna herself was once again lost in her own little world, reading a weathered parchment that she had produced from a pocket in her dress, the script on the paper being completely undecipherable to Adelle.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well I'm not a rapist in the first place so me not being a good one is likely a good thing," Adelle said before grabbing her things from the cellar while Luna talked to Buddy and explained about her doll and whatnot, which Adelle thought was actually kind of funny really since Buddy couldn't respond... as far as she knew anyway.

After coming back up and taking Luna upstairs, Adelle showed her around the place before getting her some of the leftovers to eat. "Wow, that's kind of mean really, exiling you when you don't have much if any knowledge about anywhere but your village. I'll go ahead and take my shower real quick alright, go ahead and eat up," Adelle said before heading on to take her shower while Luna ate, apparently approving of Adelle's cooking, which made her feel good inside.

While she was taking her shower, washing off all the slime and dirt accumulated both in the cellar and throughout the day's events, Adelle thought some more about Luna and what she'd learned about her so far, which wasn't a whole lot. Still though she thought that she had to be from somewhere outside the city obviously, but where exactly she wasn't sure. The sky city above them was an obvious thought on that matter for sure, and there was a good chance that she was right on that account most likely, as they knew little about it... and teleporting someone with magic was beyond Rachaela's talents she figured... though maybe not Rachaela's master's talents perhaps, making it something to ask Rachaela when next she saw her.

"Aw hell I can't make her leave when she has no place to go... that wouldn't be much better if any than what her village did in exiling her," Adelle mumbled to herself as she washed her hair. "And as little as she knows about the city, she'd get snatched up and raped or worse in a day or two most likely, so I definitely can't let her go out without showing her around a bit at least. Though... it would be nice to have someone other than Buddy keeping an eye on the place for a time maybe. I mean she is a bit creepy at times, but she doesn't seem evil or anything like that. Maybe a bit crazy, but hell most people would say the same about me too, enjoying myself with the little critters downstairs," she added in another mumbled to herself.

When she got done in the shower, Adelle grabbed herself a fresh pair of panties and a shirt from the bedroom and slipped them on once she had dried herself off and applied some baby powder on herself, and then she went back to check on Luna. She found Luna had apparently finished eating from the looks of it, and she'd turned all the lights off save a single candle that Adelle didn't remember having. When the candle's flamed turned to look at her and she saw the face on it, Adelle was thoroughly creeped right the fuck out and nearly screamed... hell she would have if she hadn't been so taken aback by what she'd seen just then. Moving over to Luna to sit down on the soda with her, Adelle sidled close to her and gulped a time or two as she glanced over at the parchment the girl had which she couldn't understand any at all.

"L-Luna... w-what's that? W-Why does the candle have a face? A-And why is it looking at me? It's really creepy looking for someone who's never seen a... well a face on flames like that," Adelle asked in a scared tone, pulling her legs up onto the sofa and under her a bit as she stared at the flames and stayed close to Luna. Trying to calm herself and ask the question she'd meant to ask before she showered, Adelle glanced over at Luna and tried to ignore the flames. "So um... Luna, what are your interests exactly? Is that why you were exiled perhaps?" Adelle then asked after Luna answered her about the flames.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The reaction she just saw Adelle have towards the candle appeared to throw more fuel into Luna's fire as she began to get more intense in the crazy look after witnessing it. "What are you freaking out about, you silly? It's just my familiar, he's called Wicked Wick. Say hello!" she began to get more into the situation, picking up the candle between a few of her fingers as it was not all that big and bringing it closer to Adelle just so she could get a better look. While the creep factor was certainly there with the face, it was still not much different from a normal candle, having a flame that was just as tiny as a candle's. Only the level and color of the illumination that it provided and the face were out of the ordinary, plus the fact that it did not appear to shed any wax as Luna could tilt it and there was no hot liquid dripping down onto her fingers. Indeed, it appeared that the candle was not providing any heat at all, as there was none to be felt when it got closer. "Look, he is not dangerous. But do not treat him badly, he just might drain your body heat if you do. That's not fun, I'd bet." the girl further explained the candle as it looked at the busty girl, doing it in quite an indifferent manner as the look it gave her did not change at all despite Luna's increasing excitement. Thankfully she did not push the situation onto Adelle too much, eventually retuning the candle to the table.

"My interests? THIS! It was probably a part of the reason for them to send me away." Luna shifted the conversation pretty fast as she was asked further things, holding out the parchment to Adelle's face even as she could not understand it. "These kinds of parchments and some books I've seen contain magic of olden times, but I do not read all of them. I'm only interested in hexes, which is more commonly known as witchcraft or dark magic. Guess it makes me a hexer. A hex maniac, maybe. It's the right stuff really, that's how I got to meet Wick here, and some others as well. Want to meet them? Do you? You'll meet them sooner or later." the intensity of the conversation began to rise up again as she was getting pushed into the right direction with the questions. Thankfully Luna was holding back with any demonstrations, but she had posed a question that might trigger some further interesting sights if she was given permission.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Um... h-hello there Wick... n-nice to meet you," Adelle replied to the candle, giving a little wave at it. "I... I suppose with a mage friend I shouldn't have been all that freaked out about it, but it's not every day you see a candle that has a face in the flames you know. So... I apologize about that, it was just kind of weird is all as I'd never seen anything like that before," Adelle apologized to Luna for getting all freaked out about Wicked Wick as she called him... it... whatever.

"I-I'll be careful not to treat him badly then. I might just have to cuddle up to your pretty body for warmth if that happens," Adelle said, speaking her mind before she could catch herself and mentioning what she'd not wanted to say aloud just yet.

"Well a witch eh... can't say that I've ever seen a witch up close before, nor from afar unless you count that old lady from back home that did a thing with a crystal ball. But I seriously doubt she was a true witch and was a fraud. And just what kinds of hexes do you know? Also I suppose since I'll eventually meet your other familiars or whatever anyway we might as well do so sooner rather than later while I'm already here and everything and prepared more for it. Just try to keep them from making a mess of the place if they can run around and stuff is all I ask," Adelle said when told by Luna that she was a witch and then asked if she wanted to meet the others, giving Luna permission to show the others if she wished. "Also what sorts of hexes can you do Luna? I'm just curious is all," she added.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As she was given permission to introduce the rest of her posse to Adelle, Luna just began to get more and more intense, breaking out in a manic giggle fit. "I like you already, you know that?!" she told Adelle as she picked up Banie from the couch where it had been all this time. Just like before, she held it out in her arms, but this time was not as dead as before as the previously inanimate doll raised it's head as the buttons it had for eyes lit up with red ghostfire that was similar to the one that Wick was producing. The zipper that served as a mouth undid itself with no-one pulling on it, opening up into a black void of a mouth that was probably not safe to put anything into. Unlike Wick, it appeared that Banie had a method of communication as it greeted Adelle by using a simple "Hello..." with a slow, ultra-deep and echoing voice completely out of character for something as small and kinda cute as it was. "Banie here is one of my familiars, my absolute favorite. He is a handy as he is so unassuming and mistaken for an inanimate doll, even though he packs some serious dark force. You see, he can lay curses and use himself as a conduit to cause pain to others. Kinda like those voodoo dolls that the African shamans used. Still, most of us are not seeking to fight, even if we have these powers." Luna explained what abilities Banie had before dropping him onto Adelle's lap and getting off from the couch with the help of some unseen force as she held her hand up and something lifted her to a standing position. "And so we don't forget, here's another one!"

The force made itself known as a deep purple hand of floating energy became visible, soon joined by another one somewhere nearby before what could be assumed to be the body of these hands formed itself as well. It was more like a head than a body, being made from pointy parts with three on each side of the face as well as a similarly pointy tail part, giving it a jagged look all around. A lipless mouth with sharp teeth here and there along with completely white eyes rounded up the look of this ghostly creature, which appeared to have the ability to move it's hands without any limitation that normal limbs caused. While it certainly looked like a ghost, it did appear that this one could be touched if it wanted that to happen as Luna tugged on it's cheeks before it gave her a lick with the large tongue it had and laughing about it afterwards. Even with the looks, it appeared this one was quite jolly and not a gloomy ghost at all. As far as size went, the head was about the size of a couch pillow while the hands were about the size of a large man's hands. "This fun guy here is Sebastian. He is hard to anger or anything, but he will be a threat if that happens. That tongue can paralyze a mortal, and he is proficient in using ghost powers of different kinds like ghostfire. Not fun if you get hit with. He is also a prankster when he wants to." Luna carried on with the explanation, taking a brief moment afterwards to let Adelle catch up with all the strange things she was seeing. It did not appear that this was not all that Luna had in store after all.

( )

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Um... well thanks, and sorry I freaked out a bit before. That was a bit weird though for someone like me who's never really seen that kind of magic before. I hope that you understand, and... and that you Wick won't hold it against me please," Adelle said to Luna, then to Wick as he burned away as he likely always did.

Watching as Luna picked up Banie, Adelle wondered just what was about to happen when Banie suddenly spoke up after the zipper over its mouth undid itself to allow it to do so. "That's... actually kind of cool and really handy sounding honestly. I wouldn't have expected a little guy like you to be able to do all of that honestly Banie," Adelle said as Luna dropped Banie into her lap where she held it up and spoke about it as Luna prepared to apparently show her yet another familiar.

As soon as the ghostly figure appeared in front of them, Adelle honestly wasn't all that frightened, having soldiered through the spirits and poltergeists and whatnot that were in the sex toy factory the other day and all seemed to immunize her a bit towards ghosts... though they still creeped her out some even if they didn't scare her outright. She then remembered that one ghost like being that Lacri's friends from that temple rounded up and all while she was staying at Rachaela's place. That one was really freaky and likely a lost soul that held hatred in its heart for whatever reason, nothing like what Sebastian as Luna named him seemed like.

"Heh, well I've been pranked quite a bit in my time. Used to be quite the prankster myself when I was younger and in school and stuff," Adelle said as she looked up at the seeming cheerful ghostly being, unable to keep from smiling a bit at him licking Luna. "Well Sebastian... it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Adelle. If you're a bit of a prankster I'm sure that we'll get along just fine, just try not to break anything that's hard to replace m'kay, I got one helluva spanking when I did that a few years back, not something I wanted to repeat, though I now understand why I got that spanking and all," Adelle said to Sebastian, holding a hand out to shake one of his if she could actually touch him.

"How many more are there Luna? I dunno if there will be enough room for everyone to sleep if there's too many more," Adelle asked with a chuckle after shaking Sebastian's hand, should she be able to do so that is.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It seemed that Sebastian was happy to shake hands, even though he had no method to convey whatever thoughts he might have had to Adelle. The prankster already came out of the ghost on the first contact as he left a handful of glowing but harmless green slime onto the busty girl's hand as a result of the handshake. After the gesture was done, he disappeared from sight again, going wherever ghost went when they vanish.

"I was not planning to summon everyone here, the last of the two remaining is not really someone you can take with you inside unless you own a mansion or something. But who wants that kind of nonsense..." Luna went on as she picked up the parchment she had been reading ealier, tearing out a part of it and setting the small piece on fire over Wick's flame, which still appeared to function as a flame despite the lack of heat. As the ancient paper burned, the witch girl collected all of the ash that accumulated from the act and collected the small pile onto her hand, which she then proceeded to throw into her mouth in a rather strange ritual. Some ingestion troubles followed as she tried to get the ashes down, but soon started to chant a brief spell and blew out a rather large stream of the blue ghostfire onto the empty space between the kitchen and the couch area, harming nothing but leaving a large cloud of smoke lingering there. The room remained dark for a while, but the smoke soon lit up in an intense light, another strange creature materializing among the smoke. It looked most like a large chandelier, with an onion-shaped middle part where it had a stitched sort of face with glowing round eyes. Two separate arms branched out to the sides , each of them having a curled end and a forked part in the middle, where two smaller pieces held a ghost candle, bringing the total amount of flame emitters to four. In addition to these smaller purple ghostfires, it had a main flame bursting out from the top of the head in the center. The thing was large, about half of the width of Adelle's apartment, and the flames were wild, but there did not appear to be any need to fear as the intense central flame did not even leave a mark onto her ceiling. The size and the fact that it had stains of blood on it's frame could only make one thankful that this thing was not hostile towards them. After a few coughs, Luna approached the thing, glomping it on the face which was readily accepted, though it was hard say what it was feeling as the chandelier had a completely unchanging face. "This little guy is the second to last of my familiars, and the most battle-capable. She is called Victoria's Blaze, as she is supposedly a former chandelier from the England Royal Court. I imagine that it is easy to see that she is not to be messed with. She will burn one's very soul away in these flames if they are brought to bear on someone in a hostile manner. She too can drain body heat or natural fires into nothingness and use it to power the fire. There are other abilities too, but she is most proficient with this very flame."

Giving Adelle some time to get over any possible scares and look at the chandelier, Luna continued the show by striding towards the window, where she started another incantation. After hearing some cracking of wood as the spell finished, the busty girl could see something come over to the window outside, which turned out to be the trunk of a tree with a cyclopean face on it and sparse leaf mass on the top. The creature appeared to be as tall as her house, and once she got to have a better look, she could see that it was moving around with it's roots like spidery legs. It also had two thick branch arms with hefty fists, and a pair of mouths on the trunk with one on top of the other, the general look of it being the one of an ancient but still somewhat small brown-barked tree. This one looked like it was the brute strength of the familiar posse, though it had an obvious weakness in flames and the limitations of size as well, which was probably what put it under the Blaze in combat efficiency. Still, it was formidable enough as the dark tree looked like it could tear the roof and walls off from Adelle's house if there was something that it wanted inside there. "And here we have the last one, Oaken Ogre. He is quite straightforward, and can control plant life in addition to the immense strength. I made a pact with him after the original tree that he is from was burned and chopped up. All he wanted to know was where the loggers could be found in return for his eternal service. I hear they were found in a tangled bloody mess, buried among the roots of another tree. But what do I know, I got a powerful servant from that..." Luna explained briefly, brushing her hand on the rough bark of the Ogre's wood face.

(Blaze and )

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Getting her hand all slimy from Sebastian's handshake, Adelle merely shook her head a little bit with a half grin on her lips. Well she had told him that they'd get along nicely with him being a prankster and all, so she had only herself to blame. When Luna stated that she hadn't planned on summoning all of her familiars to the house, as some were too large to fit inside, Adelle merely nodded. "Ah I see, well then the ones you can fit in here then. Might as well meet them I suppose while we're at it," Adelle said with a shrug of her shoulders.

Watching Luna tear a piece of the parchment she'd had off and tossing it into the flames of Wick, Adelle was curious as to what she was doing and simply watched on. When the next creature came into existence before them, Adelle thought that it looked like a chandelier actually, or something resembling one at least. It was a fearsome looking being to say the least, what with the bloodstains on it's surface... skin... whatever. When Luna explained what Blaze here could do, Adelle nodded and stood up with Banie in her left hand. "Well I suppose since I've extended the same courtesy to Sebastian and Banie here, I might as well to the others as well. "I'm Adelle, pleasure to meet you too Blaze," Adelle said, reaching up to shake... one of the arms holding the candles since there was nothing else to shake really. "You're a mighty fearsome looking thing Blaze, one that I definitely wouldn't want to tangle with if you can really do what Luna said," she added to Blaze before following Luna over to the window as she apparently got another familiar out to show her.

Making her way over to the window, Adelle heard the cracking of wood, which might spook her neighbors somewhat, so she thought to tell Luna to put this one away quickly after whatever it was could be seen. Listening to her explanation about Ogre here, Adelle looked up at the big guy and waved, figuring it a bit silly to try and shake hands with something that much larger than herself after all, but she would extend the same courtesy to him as she had to Blaze and the others. "Hey there big guy, I'm Adelle. A bit hard to shake your hand, so I hope a wave will suffice," Adelle called out to the oaken being before turning to Luna. "Yeah we're in a fairly populated city, so try to refrain from summoning him up too often else we'll have all sorts of people crawling all over the place looking for whatever in the hell that rumbling and cracking was, if they aren't already looking out the windows that is," Adelle added in a whisper to Luna, fearful that someone would come out and try to shoot the big thing not realizing what it was, and then a big incident would happen and likely end with her losing the house or something, and she didn't want that.

Once she had put Ogre away, Adelle would shut the window back down and look back to Luna. "So are there any others? Or was that all of them?" Adelle asked curiously, the creepiness factor having disappeared mostly and leaving a more curiousness in the busty girl at just what all Luna could do. "And what sorts of hexes can you do? I'm curious," she added, looking rather impressed with the arsenal of familiars that Luna seemed to have.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Giving Oaken the signal of dismissal, Luna followed him going away in a rather spectacular fashion as it appeared that the whole massive tree burrowed under the patch of dirt that was next to Adelle's house, somehow not leaving the slightest trace that he had been there once. With the huge ghost tree gone, the girls could actually go back inside and close the window. And it was a smart move to dismiss him as the busty girl could see Boris in the next house looking through his bedroom window, but it appeared that he had not caught the scene and was simply wondering what the sounds had been. "Weeeeeeeeeeeell.... not much honestly. Basic curses and other simple things. Not much for fighting, me. BUT WHAT DOES THAT MATTER I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT ANYONE ALSO GOING TO THE SHOWER NOW" the witch girl broke into another manic fit of talking before doing what she said and taking herself to the bathroom. Unfortunately, she kinda forgot to dismiss the familiars in the room, leaving Adelle there with all four of them as Sebastian returned from the void to see what was going on.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Thankfully Luna dismissed the big tree guy before Boris from next door could look out and see him, though Adelle caught him glancing out just afterwards as she was preparing to close her window up. So in an effort to throw any suspicions away from her, Adelle left the window up for a few moments and acted like she was looking around for the noise too where Boris could see her in nothing but her shirt and panties, obviously having just gotten out of the shower a few minutes ago as her hair was still fairly wet. If she noticed Boris looking at her, Adelle would give a little wave and a shrug as if saying she didn't know what it was any more than he did.

Shutting the window down after that, Adelle turned to Luna again and asked her what sorts of hexes and stuff she knew and if there were any other familiars too. "I was just curious is all Luna, no need to get worked up about it. Now I don't think I've got any clothes that'll fit you... well obviously I don't cause look at how big my boobs are. But I can wash yours for you if you like and dry them until you can get more since I'm gonna do some of my laundry too, I don't mind," Adelle told Luna, offering to wash her clothes for her while she bathed.

If Luna handed her the clothes, Adelle would grab the dirty clothes basket in the bathroom and take them over to her washer and dryer to stuff them in to wash with her clothes, using some of the washing detergent she'd picked up with the essentials she'd gotten the other day. Once she finished putting everything in to wash, only then did Adelle notice that Luna hadn't dismissed all of the rest of her familiars and she saw Sebastian floating about along with Blaze, while Wick and Banie sat there on the coffee table and the couch, where she gave them all a wave as she went through again.

Seeing nothing else really to do other than wait for Luna to finish in the bath, Adelle went to find her sex toy bag where she brought them out and into the kitchen where she cleaned the ones used on her earlier up and rinsed the rest of them clean too.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The wave towards Boris was returned by the friendly neighborhood Russian man, who had most likely bought the suggestion that Adelle was as uncertain as he was about the sounds. He retreated back to his house in short order after that, most likely having his own duties to attend to if he had been on a job.

As she suggested it, the busty girl got a reply in the form of clothes flying out from the bathroom. What she got out from there was the dress she had seen the witch wear, which was a single-piece one somehow with a spider wed pattern on the midsection area. In addition to that, there was a pair of knee-high socks which were purple and black striped horizontally as well as a set of black lace underwear. The bra was not something that Adelle herself could wear, meant for more modestly-sized females, but the panties would probably fit them both. And while she did not initially go along with the ideas that the busty girl had, Luna did poke the laundry basket out too afterwards so plans could be followed up on.

Once she had retrieved her toys, Adelle was getting the attention from Sebastian as she was cleaning, the ghost knowing full well what was going on in the kitchen. The cleaned ones quickly turned into juggling objects as the silly ghost started doing what it wanted, the others looking on with varied reactions.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Whew that was close," Adelle mumbled as Boris waved back, seemingly buying the act she put on, at least for the time being.

While washing her toys after putting the clothes into the washer, Adelle saw Sebastian come over and take the cleaned toys she'd laid on a dishtowel to dry. She glanced around at the floating ghostly guy to watch him juggling her toys in the air above her head, chuckling as he did so and she continued cleaning the rest, even the ones that hadn't been used. "Hmhm, just put them back down please when you're done juggling okay Sebastian. Those are meant for some relaxing sexy fun times when there's nothing else to do and I wanna feel good. Well they're for any girls really, but those are mine in particular... though if Luna wants to use them she can," Adelle said to Sebastian as she cleaned the rest of them and he juggled the clean ones in the air.

After cleaning the rest of them up, Adelle laid them down to dry before sitting down on the couch again and laying back as she awaited Luna to finish her shower, wondering just what she'd gotten herself into with these various beings now sitting or floating about her home, and hoping that everything would turn out alright. While she lay back on the couch, Adelle closed her eyes and dozed a bit until the washer was done, at which point she'd get back up and throw it all into the dryer with a couple of fabric softener sheets and wait for that to finish and Luna to get done so she could make sure everything got dried good since it was the first time using said washer and dryer in her new home.