Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Rose had been standing up to that point, but once she took notice of Adelle getting the waitress' attention she too sat down, the two of them taking spots with Kozlov at the table. For his part, the big Russian did not appear to mind them being there, and it was probably the first time he had actually seen Rose as he was measuring her up with his looks. He was probably surprised to find a female as unusual and tall as she was, the whole size thing probably not coming around to him too often given that he was probably the biggest regular man that Adelle had met in the city. "I... don't really know still... If you think I should try something then... I won't pass up on it."

Other than the ordering of things and the waitress eventually bring the asked for items, there was little going on during the relax time. Kozloz did not leave right then, still checking up on his gear. The other hunters at their tables were comfortably nursing their drinks or joking around with each other like any other day. Mei had found her way back to the little stool she always napped on, and was indeed doing or at least trying to do just that. A new person entered as well, a female of fairly modest size with a visible tan to her skin. She wore a large, once-white but now more greyish poncho that went down to almost her knees and an equally used lady's sun hat with a black ribbon. She also had cowboy boots and fingerless gloves of the brown variety, with spurs on the boots and everything. She had a fairly childish face and wore her long blonde hair in a twin ponytail style, but that looked like an intentional thing on her part. One of her arms was visible from a frontal look and it was busy, spinning and tricking around with a revolver, a beautiful Single Action Army with what was probably ivory grips and a blackened finish. She would walk in confidently and no one would give her more than brief looks, so she was probably someone everyone knew. As she passed Adelle and the crew, they could pick out that she didn't really wear much in the way of clothing under her poncho, a set of shiny black leather or latex underwear being the only things under there besides more gun and ammo in the form of ammo belts and another revolver was strapped to her lower back on the left side. She would go on and lean against the wall near Samson's spot, never stopping the spinning with her gun as she probably took up waiting until the man had time for her.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Well, I suppose you can have a sip of mine and all to see if you like it or not. If you don't, then I can get you some soda instead. The sodas here are pretty much the best in town I think," Adelle replied after she gave the waitress her order.

While she sat there waiting for her drink, Adelle noticed a new face entering the bar, and found her eyes following the girl curiously as she came in. It was like staring at a cowgirl in the flesh, and she kept spinning and playing around with her revolver. The amount of weaponry she had strapped to her body made her look geared up for a war just about, but Adelle didn't really care about it all that much. Instead, Adelle was eyeing all of those guns the girl had with awe, because she loved guns. When her drink arrived, she'd let Rose take a sip of the scotch, and if she liked it enough Adelle would order another for Rose, if not she'd order Rose a soda instead, her eyes not traveling off of the girl for long, and wanting to see the gun play that was being performed over there.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The girl with the guns would go on with her act, spinning both regularly and sweeping around horizontally too a few times, going as far as throwing the revolver off her finger to the air. As the spinning gun came back, she would flip it in the air by first bouncing it with a fingerflick on the tip of the barrel and following it up with the same flick on the butt side as well before catching it and resuming the spin like before. She would eventually notice that she had some audience, and that would serve as a trigger to make her step it up. Stepping a step forward to take herself off the wall, she would pull out her other gun from the back holster, doubling up on the twirling action. The guns would go through some potentially hazardous maneuvers, being simultaneously spinned both horizontally and vertically, getting juggled simultaneously from hand to hand, thrown like before at the same time and even clearing a crossed throw from behind the girl's back and over her shoulders before ending back in the opposite hands they had been thrown from. After some more basic spins, she would flip the gun in her left hand against her palm and blind-sheath it behind her back before resuming to lean against the wall again, simply keeping the primary gun in her right hand spinning non-stop.

Rose did not seem to mind the alcohol at first, but once she got whiff of the smell she backed off from it, refraining from trying any.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle watched the girl playing with her guns up until her drink arrived, where she'd take a quick sip of it before sliding the glass over to Rose and helping her to get the thing up to her mouth. Though Rose didn't seem to like the smell of the scotch, so Adelle smiled and pulled the glass back. "Alright hon, don't worry about that. Sometimes I don't like the smell of a drink either. Then again we don't drink alcohol for the smell of it, but for the kick it gives us," Adelle told Rose gently, ordering the big girl a soda and paying for it, and asking the waitress bringing it, to make sure it was brought in a stronger cup than glass if possible so Rose didn't bust the glass with her larger clawed hands.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Alright, strong pint it is." the waitress would accept the order and eventually come back with it, having a larger pint made of thicker glass and some metal bands around it to make sure it was not quite as flimsy as the average cup around here. This one Rose had no issue with and would readily drink it.

The two male hunters took off as the soda arrived, and the revolver-bearing girl from before went to take their spot on Samson's table, still having no limits on her gun twirl.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Thanks hon, appreciate it," Adelle told the waitress as she went to get a larger thicker glass of the drink, sipping her drink in the meanwhile as she sat there, and when the drink she'd ordered for Rose got there, Adelle would help her get a good grip on it to sip on the soda.

"You like it hon?" Adelle asked Rose about the soda she'd gotten her to drink, glancing over to see when the gun twirling girl would be finished talking with Samson about a job presumably.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"It's good and... doesn't smell like something unnatural.."

With Rose drinking the offering, it took a few more minutes between the girl and Samson to finish what was being said and done at the table, but she seemed to be a fairly direct and not sweating the details kind of person, so there was very little being asked before she took off with a paper that was quickly tucked somewhere underneath her large poncho for keeping.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"That's good to hear hon. I'm glad you like it," Adelle said with a happy smile before noticing the gun twirling girl had concluded her business with Samson, at which point she downed the last of her drink and headed over to his table, telling Rose she'd be right back.

"Hey Samson. Just figured I'd let you know that Rose and I are going out tomorrow morning, and that we'll Probably be gone for a few days most likely. Something outside of the city that we're doing for the old wizard Rizzet," Adelle said to Samson, giving a quick rundown of what they were going to do to let him know and whatnot. "Also if you don't mind, if you see her before I do, can you ask Mariela to stop by my place today. I got something to tell her that I think she'll want to know, about Margaret," she added, whispering the last sentence to him before heading back to her table and sitting with Rose until the larger girl was ready to leave, her business having been finished there unless Mariela came in by chance.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
With the audience available, Adelle went to see Samson, who was just being business as usual. "Oh, that old fellow. It's certainly a job I can personally agree with, doing a service for him might be beneficial to many in the bigger picture of things." he would be readily accepting of the errand that the busty girl would be running for the magic man. And while the guy did agree to see that Mariela got the word, there did not appear to be a need for it as she would saunter right in a little while later with Lacrimosa following a little ways behind. Both of them were armed and probably ready to go out there for some task, but it could have been a case of simple self-defense too. Probably being a little too fed up with constant sharpening, Mariela was hefting her metal war club around again, while Lacri was prepared with the piledriver on her right hand.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Aye, Rachaela mentioned it might be good too, though he wants us to head out of town in search of... well, to see rather, if nature is recovering elsewhere. So yeah, gonna be dangerous for sure. So just thought I'd let you know and stuff," Adelle replied with a nod just as Mariela and Lacrimosa both came in a few moments later. "Oh, well looks like I can tell them about Margaret then," Adelle chuckled softly before heading over to greet the two.

"Hey Mari, Lacri. I got some info for you two. Well, I'm heading out of town for a few days for Rachaela's old magic master, Rizzet. He wanted me and Rose over there to perform a job for him in exchange for helping Rose be able to use her hands but still able to use her claws too. But as we were going into Rizzet's shop, which Luna is working at now, we saw Margaret coming out of there. I don't know what she was doing, but I just thought you'd like to know," Adelle said to the two when she greeted them both.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Just as before, the mention of Margaret made Mariela look like she would explode on something sooner than later, but she held any physical force in check for the moment and did not punish any random furniture with a smack of fist. "She was buying something off of him. If she has the funding to back herself up with his produce, it will make her just that much more harder to deal with. He's too business-like for this, there should be no dealing with that harlot." she would go on to tell what she thought, finishing it with some quiet cursewords. "So you're going to be away then. I can look after that house of yours for a bit, when I go around between jobs and chores."

Lacrimosa and Rose in the background would spend the time looking at each other and almost looking like they were sparring as they punched softly at each other's fists, the size difference not really bothering Lacri as there was no real force behind, the tapping of hands going on as long as it was allowed to.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle sighed softly when she saw Mariela's reaction to Margaret, and nodded. "Yeah I know, and I mentioned how dangerous she was to him, and I also told Rachaela about it too. And yeah I am heading off with Rose. We're hopefully gonna have Rizzet work some of his magics on her hands so she can switch forms or something like that. Basically, so she doesn't have to rely on me for everything like getting food prepared, helping her in the shower, things like that. I really care about her, and if she's got real hands that she can at least switch into or something when not in a fight, then she can at least take care of herself if something ever happens to me. Or that's my hope anyway," Adelle replied, smiling as she glanced over at Lacri and Rose as they sort of playfully sparred with each other. "But if you wouldn't mind just going by and stuff to make sure nobody's broken in or anything, I would really appreciate it," she added after a moment, glancing back to Mariela.

"Also, let me know what all you find out about Margaret. When we were going into Rizzet's shop area, even Rose looked a bit scared of her, and I didn't think Rose was scared of anything to be honest," Adelle then whispered to Mariela.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"I won't probably get to know too much new, considering it seems to be everyone else that runs into her, but sure. Though if we do meet each other, it might not matter anymore if I get to have my way. Scary or not." Mariela would put her words out in her usual blunt manner.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Well you just be careful out there alright. I don't wanna lose my first friend I made here," Adelle told Mariela as she pat her on the shoulder before looking back over to Lacri and Rose for a few moments, really feeling that she and Rose could head on home now for the night to get a good night of sleep before heading out the next day where Rizzet had requested them to go, so she'd see if Rose was ready to go and if so she'd head back home with Rose and relax for the rest of the day until it was time for bed.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
With the business between them concluded, Adelle and Rose went off on their way and made for home, going there without interruption. At the house, there was something new to be seen as there was a parked in the space between her and Boris' houses. No-one was inside it, so it was safe to assume that the driver and possible passengers were somewhere in the vicinity or more likely in her neighbor's house at the moment.

At least there were no surprise visitors in the home, only Buddy being there in his usual manner. From there, it was just simple layabout time until night was starting to creep up on them.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle was a bit... concerned about the large SUV outside of Boris's house, but it didn't seem like anyone had attacked the place she thought, so it was probably friends of his and Kozlov she imagined. Once she and Rose got back inside, Adelle would relax and watch TV with Rose for a bit before cooking dinner, making it something simple but filling, before they took a shower and started getting ready for bed. It was clear that Adelle was a bit giddy with anticipation for her first big adventure outside of the city and whatnot, but she was able to relax quite well when they climbed into bed, snuggling up to Rose and gently pressing her face into Rose's breasts as they went to sleep so she could remain nice and cozy and warm.

When she woke the following morning, Adelle smiled up at Rose if she was awake, and gently slipped away from the larger girl if she could, and would get ready in the bathroom, splashing her face with some water before she moved to make breakfast and finish packing the last few things they'd need on their travels. She'd choose to take her assault rifle, both pistols, and the strange alien gun as well as ammo enough for all of them. Then she made sure that the food she'd gotten extra for them was packed up properly and whatnot with their other supplies, and Adelle would slip a little bottle of shampoo and a bar of soap in with their supplies, as well as two or three towels they could use to dry off with if they found water enough to bathe in anywhere out there, and then she collected the little magical house thing that Rizzet had given her, and stowed it in her backpack before they prepared to leave. "Well Rose, you ready hon?" Adelle would ask when they finished breakfast and she had everything packed up.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Being used as a pillow was visibly questioned by Rose's look, but the two slept like that anyway. There was no odd dreams to be had, and Adelle would wake up without being teddy beared this time around so she could sneak off to do the morning duties. Rose would come around a bit later, going to eat as the busty girl was packing up her things for the trip. The alien gun looked almost as if it was waiting to be grabbed, and the look in it's eye was almost a look of satisfaction when it did get grabbed.

As all the things were put into packs, Rose would get through her breakfast, not looking like she had much else to do afterwards. She was still mostly dependant on Adelle and did not need much in the way of gear, so she would be ready to go at a moment's notice.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Alrighty then Rose. Let's go," Adelle said when they were ready, checking the fuel gauge on her bike and feeling thankful that her bike was so efficient on fuel consumption, though she'd fill her bike back up if she wasn't already on a full tank on their way out, after which she would continue onward and head out of town by way of the best road that led to where they had been directed by Rizzet. "Hey Rose, if Rizzet can fix your hands so you can switch between those deadly weapons and regular hands... what's the first thing you wanna do?" Adelle asked, calling over her shoulder to her friend.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The tank was practically full already, so there was no need to detour for a refill before the going got started. The city was soon behind them, the wider world opening up in the form of the fairly merciless wasteland Adelle had trekked through when she came to the city in the first place. It was long stretches of barren land, some of the old world pavement still making operable if slightly bumpy roads that were nowhere near the usage level they had probably been some hundred years ago when people moved around far more than the current world. And this was fairly visibly enforced by the lack of other travelers on the road, which were completely absent from the path they were using. If that was of any concern to Rose, she was not really telling. "That is... a question. It'll probably be something simple like... eating by myself. Or something equally mundane..."

A good half-dozen hours into the long ride, there was actually something coming towards them in the distance as a cloud of dust was visible from their current position. Giving it a good look, the far-away objects looked like they were tanks of some description, and there were several of them in close vicinity to each other. Who they were and what they were doing with their vehicles was not something they could know from this distance, so it was not certain what their intentions were and if they even were aware of the lone bike coming from the opposite direction.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle drove her bike a bit slowly through town so she didn't hit anyone or anything, but when they got onto the open road before them, she kicked it up a notch and had them going at a nice speed. "Hey... is something wrong hon? If anything is wrong, please tell me okay," Adelle asked Rose as they drove along, keeping her eyes on the road, and stopping every now and then to stretch her legs and make sure they didn't fall asleep on her.

After several hours into the trip, Adelle saw the cloud in the distance kicked up by the vehicles coming towards them, and to be honest she didn't like the looks of it, and figured it probably best to slip off the road to hide themselves and the bike, but she'd look to Rose first as she pulled to a stop. "What do you think hon? Should we keep going or hide off the road over there a bit behind those rocks and stuff? Honestly I don't like the looks of that many military grade vehicles. They might not bother us if we keep to ourselves, but then again they could be raiders or just anything that might not want to let us go by without any trouble," Adelle asked, glancing over her shoulder to Rose and seeing what she thought before making a decision, as they were in this together.