What's new

ACT Patreon Active [Strange Girl Studios] Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Lust

lovecraft04

Reputation score
COVERNEW.png

Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Lust is a casual strategy adult game loosely inspired by the original by from 2018. We're a huge fan of tentacles stuff in NSFW/adult games, media, and art, as well as Lovecraftian horror as a whole.

Moving forward, we plan to make Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Lust a fleshed-out game from the ground up. This includes a compelling gameplay loop that has long-term replayability, an immersive storyline, and really naughty NSFW tentacle scenes!

You are a naughty tentacle god and your goal is to capture girls through tentacle lockers. You get a lewd thing called
"LUST" whenever a girl exits the locker after cumming. Lust
is indicated by the pink bar on the right side of the game's screen:

Once it fills up, you'll level up and gain "ability points" which you can use to buy new lockers. When you start the game, most lockers are empty. You need to buy new lockers to eventually fill them all. The basic tentacle locker starts with small buds, and will eventually mature in 2 days:

However, it's not all fun and horny, as when another girl watches you abduct an innocent girl in front of them, they'll report you to the school!​

Developers Link , , ,
StatusReleased
PlatformsWindows, macOS, Linux, Android, HTML5
RatingRated 4.0 out of 5 stars

(366)
AuthorStrange Girl
GenreInteractive Fiction, Visual Novel
TagsAdult, Anime, Erotic, Hentai, NSFW, Psychological Horror, Singleplayer
Average sessionA few hours
LanguagesEnglish
InputsKeyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen

Download Link: , , ,

Attachments

Last edited:

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, it looks like it already has more effort and features put into it than tentacle locker 2. I have to ask, though, your art looks pretty close to the original, if a bit more detailed. I guess you're not selling this game, but is that still OK?

OP
lovecraft04

lovecraft04

Reputation score
Well, it looks like it already has more effort and features put into it than tentacle locker 2. I have to ask, though, your art looks pretty close to the original, if a bit more detailed. I guess you're not selling this game, but is that still OK?
Thank you though I'm not the developer. I'm just sharing this game because I got hooked up in it. And the versions I uploaded are all demo, I don't have the full versions of all platform just the windows.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The story for this one is complicated. The original devs of tentacle locker hotpink actually did give their blessing to make this game but then they rescinded it and then sued the dev of this game. Overall situation is pretty bad because this game has a lot more going for and has way more work put into than hotpink's.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
They probably sued because you can see this one has way more features at a glance. TL 2 doesn't even have Annue's art for the animations, the new art is worse.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Imagine one of the big studios suing another for a making a movie where a killer hunts a group of teens and claiming copyright infringement. Might work if the killer were say, a knock-off of an established character like Freddy Kruger with specific design and abilities. But if it's just crazy dude123... nah.

This case will get tossed. The idea is too general to trademark or copyright.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh there's definitely no merit to this lawsuit, assuming it's even still going (I am not in the know about this drama at all), I was just stating that given how much more promise this game shows, it makes tentacle locker 2 look like a knockoff. So it's not surprising it provoked them into a shitty lawsuit.