What's new

Strip Poker Night At the Inventory Game 1 (1 Player)

OP
U

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Strip Poker Night At the Inventory Game 1 (1 Player)

Nadia's New Hand: 6(D) 6(S) | 9(S) 4(D) K(C)

Claire smiles and doesn't take any cards.

Ivy takes three cards. She seems content.

Liara takes one.

Isabella, seeing everyone else's discards, tosses away her hand in disgust. She draws five new cards, and seems somewhat placated.

Isabella: "On with it."

Nadia: Pair (6s)
Claire: Full House (Jacks and 8s)
Ivy: Two Pair (9s and 5s)
Liara: Two Pair (10s and 6s)
Isabella: Pair (8s)

Isabella: "That...that worked? I'm honestly shocked. Well...can't say it isn't a nice surprise. You're up, Kitten."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You're not alone in being half naked now, Liara!" Nadia said calmly, apparently unperturbed by her defeat leaving her with only one piece of clothing left. Her bra was tied rather than clasped, and she simply gave it a tug and it came undone. She held it over her breasts still, smiling coyly as she surveyed those around her before slowly pulling the garment downwards. Her tiny pink nipples, already fully stiffened for reasons she left the others to guess at, were slowly revealed as the angel puffed out her chest. She discarded her bra with her other clothes and leaned back, her arms forming under her breasts and making no effort to hide them. "Beat me one more time and I'm all yours," Nadia said suggestively as her eyes swept across the table once more, awaiting the next hand.

OP
U

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nadia said:
"Beat me one more time and I'm all yours,"
Isabella: "I'll try to contain my excitement, Kitten."

You hand out everyone's cards.

Claire takes four cards.

Ivy takes one, grinning.

Liara takes three and nods.

Isabella takes four cards and lets out a small sigh.

Nadia's Hand: J(S) A(D) 7(H) 2(S) 9(D)

Select Cards to Discard

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia rolls her eyes at Isabella and deals out the cards, frowning darkly at her own. Sighing slightly in turn, she hands in all of her cards except for the Ace.

OP
U

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nadia's New Hand: A(D) | 3(D) J(H) 6(S) 9(C)

Everyone lays down their cards.

Claire: Pair (2s)
Ivy: Two Pair (Kings and 3s)
Liara: Pair (Aces)
Isabella: Ace High (Queen)
Nadia: Ace High (Jack)

Isabella: "So close yet again, Kitten, but not close enough."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah well, the game was pretty fun while it lasted!" Nadia said with a sigh as she acknowledged her defeat. "I suppose that means I'm all yours to play with then..." the angel trailed off with a smirk as she slowly rose to her feet, stretching silently and arching her back to emphasize her bust and hips. She slowly turned and did a similar motion, giving the victors a view of her bottom while it was still covered. Sliding a thumb into the waistband of her soft, white, lacy panties, Nadia took a few slow steps that caused her hips to roll, the shifting of her muscles plain to see. "Claire... Liara... Would either of you care to do the honors?" Nadia asked casually, smiling to each in turn. She leaned toward each in turn, offering them one of the strings tied on either side that would release the garment and let it drop to the floor.

Of course, if both refused (or it was against the rules) Nadia would simply slide her other thumb into her panties and slowly slide them down, bending with them and then slowly arching her way back up to her full height. Either way, her panties were on the floor, leaving the redheaded angel's slightly glistening petals and perfectly formed rear on display for the other four women to admire. Her wings spread wide, Nadia placed a hand on her hip and said, "So, who's first? You all get to do whatever you want to me now after all!"