What's new

ADV [ Studio Cooly ] [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] Half Boiled ExorSister / 半熟エクソシスター (RE081893) (RJ081893)

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
4 years waiting is a lot, next month I buy it, to those who have played it, it is worth it for 10 euros? The previous work was very good and quite bearable, it took me 2 weeks to finish it with all the scenes. 15 more or less, does anyone know how many there are in half boiledexosister? If it's going to take me only 4 days or 1 week it's not worth it to buy it

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
4 years waiting is a lot, next month I buy it, to those who have played it, it is worth it for 10 euros? The previous work was very good and quite bearable, it took me 2 weeks to finish it with all the scenes. 15 more or less, does anyone know how many there are in half boiledexosister? If it's going to take me only 4 days or 1 week it's not worth it to buy it
Took me the weekends to get all the scenes for his previous work with the help of hints in his mainsite. This game also took about the same time for me. 10 endings, cant remember how many scenes but at the top of my head it is more than 10 scenes.

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thank for the info,and does it have softer scenes like the previous one?and for info of dlsite,When you buy it is only for a while or is it forever? It is the first time I buy in dlsite and I have doubts, and if the locale emulator works with the drm? it is that without the locale emulator I can not play these games and if the drm blocks it I do not deserve to buy it, I appreciate the help, if it goes well I will tell kyriu to put the following in english dlsite, it makes things easier if there are problems (at least with those who do not understand well the japanese),

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
thank for the info,and does it have softer scenes like the previous one?and for info of dlsite,When you buy it is only for a while or is it forever? It is the first time I buy in dlsite and I have doubts, and if the locale emulator works with the drm? it is that without the locale emulator I can not play these games and if the drm blocks it I do not deserve to buy it, I appreciate the help, if it goes well I will tell kyriu to put the following in english dlsite, it makes things easier if there are problems (at least with those who do not understand well the japanese),
Yes it does have softer scenes.
It is suppose to be forever, im not sure if in the event of when the site shuts down in the future they would permanently unlock the game or not because the game requires connection to their(dlsite's) servers.
Im not familiar with local emulators or what their function is as i do not use them, sorry. This game is a windows PC game, there is no need to use an emulator unless you're playing in some other platform.

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I would refer to japanese locale emulator, not emulator pc, without that I can not play at least those of live.dll, and I am worried that the drm will block it

Last edited:

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
good news, the next game will also come out dlsite english

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I need help with the mirror and end 1,I have all the end except the 1, I know it has to be done in the mirror in the 3 scene, but it does not work out in any way

Last edited:

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
and thanks for the info of dlsite gamer23,is very good game and at a good price, it's not that expensive

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the end 1 is impossible, the trick they say in the end 5 but do not read Japanese, I have seen the 3 scenes of the mirrors many times and touched by all the mirror, I can not think of what else to do please help

PonyTony

Reputation score
I'm guessing no walk-through is coming for this? I'd need ending 1, 3, 4, and 5 hints. Any help would be great/

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm guessing no walk-through is coming for this? I'd need ending 1, 3, 4, and 5 hints. Any help would be great/
I remember finding one after lots of google searching, but it's been so long. It's also a little off, so there was still something that I had to figure out for one or two of the endings.

Zero_G

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone has the walkthrough, guide or hints? Game is too old that seems that the pages that once had it are down and out of google results. Tried searching in many jp guide pages, but no luck.

Reputation score
Anyone has the walkthrough, guide or hints? Game is too old that seems that the pages that once had it are down and out of google results. Tried searching in many jp guide pages, but no luck.
guide can be found on his main website, though you'll need JP VPN to get through, i copied pasted his guid on a file so here you go you'd still have to throw it in a translator however...

On a side note since this thread is bumped now, creator recently joined CI-EN certainly makes it easier to follow up on his work then his main site, , trial version of his new game should come out some time around spring but made no promises about date.

Attachments

Zero_G

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
guide can be found on his main website, though you'll need JP VPN to get through, i copied pasted his guid on a file so here you go you'd still have to throw it in a translator however...

On a side note since this thread is bumped now, creator recently joined CI-EN certainly makes it easier to follow up on his work then his main site, , trial version of his new game should come out some time around spring but made no promises about date.
Thank you, but I already had that, and sadly those are only hints, it really helps, but somtimes is not enough.
Also I don't need a VPN no enter his homepage,
Again if anyone has a copy of a more complete guide I would appreciate if it's shared.