What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ Studio Cute] スタジオ cute Knights of Pride knights of pride~聖騎士フィーネよ、オークに攫われたエレシア姫を奪還せよ!~ RE173107 RJ173107

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: knights of pride~聖騎士フィーネよ、オークに攫われたエレシア姫を奪還せよ!&#653

How the hell do you save in this game?

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is anyone having trouble getting it from mega? i tryed firefox, chome and my phone nothing worked

nm, i got it to work, the txt i downloaded was bad

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for the link Moondough!

You save at the priest in town or sometimes you find a magic circle that allows you to save and heal.

I'm at the 4th level or so now. Some huge castle with orcs and occasional wolfman and golem. I'm on the 4th floor where there's a massive magic circle and a sign saying something. Kinda stuck there.

Anyone know what has to be done to get forward?

EDIT: Ok, found out that some pillars can be destroyed with your weapon and there are buttons behind some pillars. Found 5 buttons on the huge magic circles' floor, dunno if I have to find more on other floors.

Ok yeah, on 3rd and 4th floor, find all red buttons behind pillars on north walls basicly.

Last edited:
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thought i made a topic... oh well.

Partial

Note : I added a "Save Anywhere" option at the start of the game.
This might break the game so use with caution. The game is not that long, so it's not needed, but use it if you want to.

Only played to first stage to make sure combat worked, but will keep playing and translate if needed.

Also L = Q in RPG Maker.

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the link but...
Is the game really worth the work translating? It seems to be artificially inflated to look like there is more content, music/sounds take 80%, weapon/skill animation effects author "forgot" to put into archive take most of the rest, combat system is not fun at all, just a mash button fest with one weapon while other weapons seem to be extremely slow in comparison. There are some controversial gameplay decisions, like disabling default save or putting player in control for the fight without any possibility of deciding outcome, should be a cutscene. Overall very amateurish work.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah it is a very small game, but gotta start somewhere . Right? Also, he did pay for the game and was not much to translate so no big deal for me to do a quick partial on. :)

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Overall short with very simple battle mechanics.

However this kind of action based gameplay combined with GoR is a pretty solid move. The CG and the usage of events was done well too.

Leriexner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game is out on sukebei.nyaa

edit : Didn't see the link before, my bad.

Last edited:

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you even open the door on the first floor? even after hitting the switches it just stays closed..

edit:

nm.. after trying the switch order a few times exiting and entering it finally worked

Last edited:

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the link but...
Is the game really worth the work translating? It seems to be artificially inflated to look like there is more content, music/sounds take 80%, weapon/skill animation effects author "forgot" to put into archive take most of the rest, combat system is not fun at all, just a mash button fest with one weapon while other weapons seem to be extremely slow in comparison. There are some controversial gameplay decisions, like disabling default save or putting player in control for the fight without any possibility of deciding outcome, should be a cutscene. Overall very amateurish work.
Well i didn't buy it just to have it translated, i bought it to play it. It just so happens that we have people in this community of ours, who'll take the time to translate most of the games that get released into the wild.

Which in turn is something i'm grateful for :D;):)

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how do you even open the door on the first floor? even after hitting the switches it just stays closed..

edit:

nm.. after trying the switch order a few times exiting and entering it finally worked
The crystal in the middle of the first floor litterally tells you the code, interact with it and it shows you the colors in order :p

envlinyueru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I lost to the final boss and returned to the village. When I went to the final boss again, it didn't have a battle but just walked in, and stuck. I think if it is a bug?

Totschlager

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone has a full save?

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone has a full save?